Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6078 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:41:39 AM

friends, it seems to me that a great merit in such projects belongs to the blockchain. Pay attention to what advantages it provides: it is transparency of operations, and decentralization, quick connections and the complete absence of intermediary activities. By the way, the absence of intermediaries pleased me the most.
yes, me now too. I suppose that the amount of funds of each investor will be significantly reduced and enough time will be saved in order to complete this or that operation, since the interaction will take place directly.
I completely agree with this. In addition, due to the requirements of accredited investors, often your own investments may not be properly processed. It is also cooperation and negotiations with brokerage firms and licenses, which also requires time, experience and certain means.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:45:22 AM

friends, it seems to me that a great merit in such projects belongs to the blockchain. Pay attention to what advantages it provides: it is transparency of operations, and decentralization, quick connections and the complete absence of intermediary activities. By the way, the absence of intermediaries pleased me the most.
yes, me now too. I suppose that the amount of funds of each investor will be significantly reduced and enough time will be saved in order to complete this or that operation, since the interaction will take place directly.
I completely agree with this. In addition, due to the requirements of accredited investors, often your own investments may not be properly processed. It is also cooperation and negotiations with brokerage firms and licenses, which also requires time, experience and certain means.
that's right. By the way, now you do not need to be completely in buy-in mode (the game "all or nothing"). You can purchase everything in such a volume that is convenient for you. This is the main advantage of SafeCapital, I believe. Moreover, this applies to every product included in this ecosystem.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:49:26 AM

let me correct you. Yes, you can purchase all stocks and goods in any quantity, as for masternodes, there is one caveat. So that you can receive bonuses from the total, you need to own them in an amount of at least three or more, so that the bonus is maximum.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:53:11 AM

let me correct you. Yes, you can purchase all stocks and goods in any quantity, as for masternodes, there is one caveat. So that you can receive bonuses from the total, you need to own them in an amount of at least three or more, so that the bonus is maximum.
yes, I understand what you are talking about. I did not mean masternodes. Honestly, I generally consider them a separate product, because I know how difficult it is to find a system in which there is the possibility of obtaining passive income. Now such a system has been found, and it is more than excellent! There will be many users.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:57:19 AM

you know, I’m thinking about venture investments right now. Were they previously inaccessible to investors with modest reserves of funds? It seemed to me that this is such a great opportunity to participate in a large project, and it turns out that you can skip the formation of the next Airbnb or Facebook.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:01:12 AM

wait, but there are certain conditions for participation. For example, you must be a partner in a venture company, but if you are not a partner or have capital moving in the market, then you really cannot participate in the early rounds of financing a startup.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:05:16 AM

wait, but there are certain conditions for participation. For example, you must be a partner in a venture company, but if you are not a partner or have capital moving in the market, then you really cannot participate in the early rounds of financing a startup.
yes, these are the right conditions. You know, the situation in such cases is as follows: due to the lack of funds to include a crowd of retail investments, the difference between the haves and the poor is even more visible. I believe that this is the main problem of the financial market, which must be addressed in a short time.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:09:52 AM

Just for this, SafeCapital was created: the main problem of the market was solved in favor of poor investors, that is, now everyone has the opportunity to invest and acquire shares even in such complex investments as venture ones. It turns out that the buy-in principle is also not necessary here. Now even with a smartphone, you can easily and simply trade using modular ecosystem products.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:13:31 AM

Just for this, SafeCapital was created: the main problem of the market was solved in favor of poor investors, that is, now everyone has the opportunity to invest and acquire shares even in such complex investments as venture ones. It turns out that the buy-in principle is also not necessary here. Now even with a smartphone, you can easily and simply trade using modular ecosystem products.
that's great. DeFi SafeCapital gives you freedom in investment and allows you to choose what fits with your investment needs. For example, it seems to me that the stock exchange will be most in demand for the exchange of assets. This is SafeCapital Exchange Cool
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:17:38 AM

SafeCapital Exchange is designed for trading, and you can do an instant exchange on the Shift exchange. You know, it’s so convenient that you don’t even have to fight with competitors for the rating in the order book. Moreover, everything happens there quickly.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:21:21 AM

SafeCapital Exchange is designed for trading, and you can do an instant exchange on the Shift exchange. You know, it’s so convenient that you don’t even have to fight with competitors for the rating in the order book. Moreover, everything happens there quickly.
by the way, I just wanted to ask about the characteristics of the exchange. I heard that sometimes it takes a lot of time to make another exchange order, and it all depends on your experience ... if you need an exchange very urgently, you will have to switch to a traditional exchange, and this is extremely inconvenient and costly not only time, but also in finance.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:25:27 AM

by the way, I just wanted to ask about the characteristics of the exchange. I heard that sometimes it takes a lot of time to make another exchange order, and it all depends on your experience ... if you need an exchange very urgently, you will have to switch to a traditional exchange, and this is extremely inconvenient and costly not only time, but also in finance.
I completely agree with you. In addition, this is again an interaction with intermediaries that SafeCapital developers should have generally eliminated. It turns out that now both exchange and trading will occur quickly, smoothly and with the help of blockchain. This is cool because it’s a mistake not to take advantage of the development of technology.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:29:18 AM

I completely agree with you. In addition, this is again an interaction with intermediaries that SafeCapital developers should have generally eliminated. It turns out that now both exchange and trading will occur quickly, smoothly and with the help of blockchain. This is cool because it’s a mistake not to take advantage of the development of technology.
by the way, as for SafeCapital Exchange, it also has significant advantages that not only facilitate trading, but also speed it up many times due to the large number of connections and connections, as well as due to the latest technologies and improvements to the blockchain.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:33:11 AM

friends, and I would also give you the most important evidence of why exchanges are so important. I got acquainted with the statistics: it turns out that cryptocurrency assets grew very quickly based on a total valuation of less than 1 million trillion dollars in 2018. Is this not the best proof of the relevance of the project?
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:37:07 AM

friends, and I would also give you the most important evidence of why exchanges are so important. I got acquainted with the statistics: it turns out that cryptocurrency assets grew very quickly based on a total valuation of less than 1 million trillion dollars in 2018. Is this not the best proof of the relevance of the project?
I agree, it means a lot. I would also add that due to the fact that the mass introduction of cryptocurrencies no longer makes sense, you need to create a coin that is universal and reliable. It seems to me that SCAP is perfectly suited for these purposes. What do you think?
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:41:15 AM

I agree, it means a lot. I would also add that due to the fact that the mass introduction of cryptocurrencies no longer makes sense, you need to create a coin that is universal and reliable. It seems to me that SCAP is perfectly suited for these purposes. What do you think?
of course, I support you. I'm even somewhat surprised that in 10 years not a single reliable coin has been created. Perhaps this is due to their popularity, technical nuances and price changes. In any case, SafeCapital will bring tremendous benefits to the financial industry.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:45:33 AM

you know, I have long been interested in one SafeCapital product. This is the Autopilot fund, which is designed to interact with mutual and index funds. You said about the change in the price of assets and I was wondering how it will track the fund?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:49:39 AM

you know, I have long been interested in one SafeCapital product. This is the Autopilot fund, which is designed to interact with mutual and index funds. You said about the change in the price of assets and I was wondering how it will track the fund?
as far as I know, the fund automatically adjusts to current exchange rates and your investment needs. In addition, the platform is built in such a way that you program the current details of the fund yourself.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:53:16 AM

as far as I know, the fund automatically adjusts to current exchange rates and your investment needs. In addition, the platform is built in such a way that you program the current details of the fund yourself.
oh, it is very convenient. It turns out that even if I suddenly decide to somehow distribute the assets by the right weight, and the price changes, will the fund automatically recalculate everything in accordance with the current rate and weight of assets? If so, it’s not just convenient, it saves a lot of time.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:11:14 AM

after all, cryptocurrency is an excellent source of profit. And if we are talking about SafeCapital, then there are many ways: passive income, and various types of investment, and even a general store where you can buy goods and stocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: