Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:33:16 PM

it is worth noting that the year 2019 is coming to an end, and the development team and the final phase of project planning have only just ended. There is also a completely readable version of white paper, which quite clearly describes the necessary products of the ecosystem. What will be next? Do you know anything about this?
my friend, you are slightly wrong. By the end of this year, there will be an issue of full-fledged white paper, a website, and even a wallet release. In addition, SCAP token emission + block reward distribution has been assigned. Do you understand what kind of rewards I'm talking about? Roll Eyes
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:36:11 PM

it is worth noting that the year 2019 is coming to an end, and the development team and the final phase of project planning have only just ended. There is also a completely readable version of white paper, which quite clearly describes the necessary products of the ecosystem. What will be next? Do you know anything about this?
my friend, you are slightly wrong. By the end of this year, there will be an issue of full-fledged white paper, a website, and even a wallet release. In addition, SCAP token emission + block reward distribution has been assigned. Do you understand what kind of rewards I'm talking about? Roll Eyes
yes, of course. You mean the rewards that are the highest in the cryptocurrency industry. I am amazed by this fact, because no similar platform and even Ethereum offer such rewards. By the way, Ethereum developers indicated in the article for 2020 the amount of remuneration, which is 4% lower than that of SafeCapital stackers.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:39:32 PM

I do not know about these rewards. Perhaps I was too poorly acquainted with the information about the project. Tell us what this reward is and what kind of ecosystem product it is. In addition, I will ask the main question for me: is there provision for passive income? Undecided
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:42:19 PM

I do not know about these rewards. Perhaps I was too poorly acquainted with the information about the project. Tell us what this reward is and what kind of ecosystem product it is. In addition, I will ask the main question for me: is there provision for passive income? Undecided
and these are the rewards in question. Yes, generating passive income is another key benefit of the SafeCapital ecosystem. You receive passive income by owning masternodes, which you acquire in a certain amount and receive bonuses from the total amount. Bonuses are received starting from 3 masternodes. Roll Eyes
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:45:26 PM

and these are the rewards in question. Yes, generating passive income is another key benefit of the SafeCapital ecosystem. You receive passive income by owning masternodes, which you acquire in a certain amount and receive bonuses from the total amount. Bonuses are received starting from 3 masternodes. Roll Eyes
these bonuses are an excellent strategic move and a financial opportunity for participants to acquire masternodes. I got acquainted with the table, which reflects the percentage of bonuses of the total amount depending on the number of masternodes. For example, the largest percentage relies on ownership of 15 masternodes.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:48:27 PM

these bonuses are an excellent strategic move and a financial opportunity for participants to acquire masternodes. I got acquainted with the table, which reflects the percentage of bonuses of the total amount depending on the number of masternodes. For example, the largest percentage relies on ownership of 15 masternodes.
I completely agree with you. It seems to me that it is quite possible to judge the exciting future of SafeCapital and excellent prospects. Developers offer to join just when they create partnerships, announcements and promote dApps applications that repeat the best of #DeFi.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:00:47 PM

guys, I’m wondering, in comparison with which platforms is the reward on the SafeCapital platform higher than there? Surely, the percentage of ROI also depends on these rewards. Huh
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:03:55 PM

guys, I’m wondering, in comparison with which platforms is the reward on the SafeCapital platform higher than there? Surely, the percentage of ROI also depends on these rewards. Huh
you are absolutely right. The rewards are higher than on ICON, NEO and Qtum. The leading platforms are Dash, PIVX, Blocknet and Zcoin. By the way, the percentage of ROI here starts at 90%, and even this percentage is the highest for participants in the SafeCapital ecosystem.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:06:20 PM

you are absolutely right. The rewards are higher than on ICON, NEO and Qtum. The leading platforms are Dash, PIVX, Blocknet and Zcoin. By the way, the percentage of ROI here starts at 90%, and even this percentage is the highest for participants in the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I would also add that something else adds to the percentage of ROI, and this is the possession of masternodes. If there are more than 3, then those bonuses that are provided from the total amount as a reward are the very catalyst that contributes to an increase in ROI.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:08:18 PM

I would also add that something else adds to the percentage of ROI, and this is the possession of masternodes. If there are more than 3, then those bonuses that are provided from the total amount as a reward are the very catalyst that contributes to an increase in ROI.
yes, you're right, I just forgot about this nuance. By the way, we talked about the interest rate in Ethereum in 2020, equal to 4%. So, this is somewhat incorrect information. The reward at Ethereum is such that it alone makes a rate 4% lower than at SafeCapital.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:12:21 PM

you know, friends, it seems to me that we still need to discuss what advantages the SCAP token has. I thought that if many of the ecosystem’s products have a high level of liquidity, then the same can be said about the token itself. For example, it can also be viable at a high level.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:15:16 PM

you know, friends, it seems to me that we still need to discuss what advantages the SCAP token has. I thought that if many of the ecosystem’s products have a high level of liquidity, then the same can be said about the token itself. For example, it can also be viable at a high level.
I know a little. This token is built into the platform at the protocol level. For granted, it is used for any operation within the ecosystem, but at the same time, it has a minimum maximum offer, and this, in turn, contributes to vitality, as you said above.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:18:12 PM

I would also add that it is possible to exchange tokens of another financial ecosystem with SCAP tokens. For example, it may be SINS, but a master node is required for replacement. The parity rate is X SINS = 1 SCAP.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:21:23 PM

I would also add that it is possible to exchange tokens of another financial ecosystem with SCAP tokens. For example, it may be SINS, but a master node is required for replacement. The parity rate is X SINS = 1 SCAP.
do not forget also the possibility of this token when trading on the exchange. So this token is of type Crowdfundr. In general, we can say that the benefit here will be from each element that is somehow related to the SafeCapital ecosystem.
CryptoHuff

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 08:20:29 PM

Hello! Would you be interested in getting an article published about the SafeCapital project on CryptoHuff for free?
hello, friend, it seems to me that many participants already know the development team and the project as a whole, and the exchange at the end of 2021 will be in the top five of the most famous and coolest exchanges in the world, so they don’t even need to advertise themselves Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am not a member of the project team. I'm just a potential participant. It seems to me that this project is very promising and relevant. I just assumed that such large projects do not need advertising.

every good project keeps on working to get new people in, I would not miss on this opportunity. If you can get me an article about the SafeCapital project, I will publish it on CryptoHuff for free. PM me here or contact me through the website.  Smiley

Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:54:50 AM

tell us what is part of this ecosystem. To be honest, I’m a little confused, there are so many things: the exchange and the platform for crowdfunding ... have the developers finally decided to create such a concept that would allow better interaction with financial products?
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:58:31 AM

tell us what is part of this ecosystem. To be honest, I’m a little confused, there are so many things: the exchange and the platform for crowdfunding ... have the developers finally decided to create such a concept that would allow better interaction with financial products?
yes, you are right. Only a new concept will not only make it easier to interact with financial products, but now anyone can invest. The concept involves expanding access to financial instruments. Do you know what difficulties the financial market is experiencing now?
Alaa

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:02:26 AM

yes, you are right. Only a new concept will not only make it easier to interact with financial products, but now anyone can invest. The concept involves expanding access to financial instruments. Do you know what difficulties the financial market is experiencing now?
yes, I know that there are some tools that are available only to wealthy investors. These are, for example, shares of large traditional or venture capital companies. by the way, in order to invest in a venture company, you need to become a partner in it, otherwise you cannot do this.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:06:22 AM

yes, I know that there are some tools that are available only to wealthy investors. These are, for example, shares of large traditional or venture capital companies. by the way, in order to invest in a venture company, you need to become a partner in it, otherwise you cannot do this.
yes, that's right. And the impossibility of some investments precludes the possibility of your participation in the following major events, such as, for example, Airbnb or Facebook. But now everything will be different, and everyone will be able to find for themselves the most convenient investment tool.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:10:13 AM

as I understand it, the main tool that allows everyone to invest financially and choose investment products is a blockchain. But I heard that the blockchain is experiencing some critical stage, since there is no single cryptocurrency that could be really useful, despite the fact that 10 years have passed since the creation of bitcoin.

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: