Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Diamond digger

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:01:56 AM

well, about the relevance we all figured out. Increasing access to financial instruments will enable users to join the investment market before the massive introduction of cryptocurrency. Or is it not planned? How do you think?
I would say this: since the blockchain seems to have reached the peak of its development and improved all the flaws, there is no need for mass implementation, since for 10 years an important and reliable cryptocurrency has not been created.
I think that just the same SCAP will be that very reliable coin. First, it’s obvious that this is the internal token of the SafeCapital ecosystem. Secondly, the topic of investments should have been developing for a long time and joining this market should be possible not only for rich and experienced investors, but also for those whose income, for example, is average, but allows you to purchase any tools.
do not forget also about passive income, which we will talk about later. For him, he will only need to purchase 3 masternodes in order to receive bonuses from the total amount in the form of 2%. Nevertheless, I agree that you need to have a certain level of income. For example, this is necessary in order to pay for intermediaries and commissions.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:05:00 AM

well, about the relevance we all figured out. Increasing access to financial instruments will enable users to join the investment market before the massive introduction of cryptocurrency. Or is it not planned? How do you think?
I would say this: since the blockchain seems to have reached the peak of its development and improved all the flaws, there is no need for mass implementation, since for 10 years an important and reliable cryptocurrency has not been created.
I think that just the same SCAP will be that very reliable coin. First, it’s obvious that this is the internal token of the SafeCapital ecosystem. Secondly, the topic of investments should have been developing for a long time and joining this market should be possible not only for rich and experienced investors, but also for those whose income, for example, is average, but allows you to purchase any tools.
do not forget also about passive income, which we will talk about later. For him, he will only need to purchase 3 masternodes in order to receive bonuses from the total amount in the form of 2%. Nevertheless, I agree that you need to have a certain level of income. For example, this is necessary in order to pay for intermediaries and commissions.
it looks like you have poor knowledge of blockchain information. With him you do not need intermediaries. This is one of its major advantages. Also, the commission for operations will be very minimal. Blockchain fulfills its main mission - brings a decentralized reality to each participant.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:10:48 AM

by the way, regarding the decentralized reality, I completely agree. This is not only a decentralized reality, but also transparent, honest and, most importantly, fast. Blockchain saves us all money and time. Think about it guys. This is an interesting topic not only for crypto enthusiasts, but also in general, for everyone who plans to join this market.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:13:08 AM

by the way, regarding the decentralized reality, I completely agree. This is not only a decentralized reality, but also transparent, honest and, most importantly, fast. Blockchain saves us all money and time. Think about it guys. This is an interesting topic not only for crypto enthusiasts, but also in general, for everyone who plans to join this market.
it is. Blockchain can destroy any vertical, so why not? Financial products will be simplified through the blockchain ecosystem, and the distant dream of users to join the investment market will become a reality.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:20:08 AM

you know, I just thought that many users misunderstand cryptocurrency as a tool. They probably think that you need to understand a lot of information before you start using this tool. Do you think I'm right in my assumptions?
ltcdice

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:24:32 AM

you know, I just thought that many users misunderstand cryptocurrency as a tool. They probably think that you need to understand a lot of information before you start using this tool. Do you think I'm right in my assumptions?
in principle, I agree with you. Therefore, the goal of the developers is to take the most amazing and effective properties of cryptocurrencies and make it so easy to work with financial instruments and the ecosystem together with them, as well as with email.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:28:43 AM

I am now studying the financial market and understand that investing in traditional assets is a rather difficult and expensive process. In addition to the fact that shares need to be purchased only in their entirety, this is also interaction with brokerage firms, licenses ... and these are not the only nuances. Honestly, I'm a little confused.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:31:34 AM

I am now studying the financial market and understand that investing in traditional assets is a rather difficult and expensive process. In addition to the fact that shares need to be purchased only in their entirety, this is also interaction with brokerage firms, licenses ... and these are not the only nuances. Honestly, I'm a little confused.
I think it's too early for you to worry. Since SafeCapital provides an opportunity for traditional investment, I assume that when interacting with ecosystem products, it will be much easier to carry out all operations and familiarization. For example, there is such a product as the Shift exchange. With it, you can make an instant exchange of assets and not resort to the help of traditional exchanges.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:35:46 AM

I think it's too early for you to worry. Since SafeCapital provides an opportunity for traditional investment, I assume that when interacting with ecosystem products, it will be much easier to carry out all operations and familiarization. For example, there is such a product as the Shift exchange. With it, you can make an instant exchange of assets and not resort to the help of traditional exchanges.
I heard about this exchange. She is really cool! Besides the fact that I can make an instant exchange of assets, I also don’t even have to compete with other buyers for the highest places in the ranking of orders. I like this advantage much more. And what attracts you to this exchange?
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:43:13 AM

I heard about this exchange. She is really cool! Besides the fact that I can make an instant exchange of assets, I also don’t even have to compete with other buyers for the highest places in the ranking of orders. I like this advantage much more. And what attracts you to this exchange?
I like the speed of transactions in any product and the absence of the languid expectation of a decision on my issue. Considering that sometimes it can take up to several days, the speed and modernity of the product is of primary importance to me. If this component will be present in each of the 8 SafeCapital modular products, then this is an ideal interaction option for me
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:46:25 AM

with regard to traditional investment, I will add that there are intermediaries in it when making transactions. But in the case of the SafeCapital ecosystem, they will no longer be needed, because the system works in such a way that all possible processes are automated.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:49:40 AM

with regard to traditional investment, I will add that there are intermediaries in it when making transactions. But in the case of the SafeCapital ecosystem, they will no longer be needed, because the system works in such a way that all possible processes are automated.
yes, and that's great. We do not need brokers between investments, as the developers themselves say by the way, traditional investment still requires a buy-in principle, which means “all or nothing”. But I think that here it is fixable, although, as practice shows, it is better to really engage in trade seriously, so as not to lose everything.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:56:47 AM

I propose to discuss the current problems of traditional investments, especially since I have already become familiar with them. This is, firstly, the lack of opportunities for poor investors, and secondly, the requirements of accredited investors, because of which your own investments cannot be processed on time. This is also a problem.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:59:34 AM

I propose to discuss the current problems of traditional investments, especially since I have already become familiar with them. This is, firstly, the lack of opportunities for poor investors, and secondly, the requirements of accredited investors, because of which your own investments cannot be processed on time. This is also a problem.
you know, this is either the requirements of accredited investors, or high commissions, one of two. And buying stocks of companies is also an expensive pleasure, as their value can reach several thousand dollars. An example is Berkshire Hathaway.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:03:25 AM

guys, I suggest discussing the SafeCapital exchange. And moreover, this is not the exchange that was discussed above, but another, trading. I am attracted to it by the speed of transaction processing, the simultaneous ability to make unique connections, as well as the level of confidentiality.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:08:19 AM

guys, I suggest discussing the SafeCapital exchange. And moreover, this is not the exchange that was discussed above, but another, trading. I am attracted to it by the speed of transaction processing, the simultaneous ability to make unique connections, as well as the level of confidentiality.
these are too general properties. I will add specific numbers: a million unique connections and up to 10,000 transactions per second. And all this is carried out simultaneously. In addition, the level of confidentiality and security is military and corporate and trustworthy.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:13:18 AM

these are too general properties. I will add specific numbers: a million unique connections and up to 10,000 transactions per second. And all this is carried out simultaneously. In addition, the level of confidentiality and security is military and corporate and trustworthy.
that's awesome! In general, I can say that the developers achieved their goal, at least at the project launch level - now, indeed, everyone can join the investment market. Now it remains to study the roadmap to understand when each product will be launched.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:16:29 AM

before launching each product, friends, there is still testing to be done, during which defects will be eliminated. I also suggest that testing may delay the main launch. Nevertheless, you need to have a temporary idea of ​​the launch. I know that the initial launch of the ecosystem itself is scheduled for the end of this year.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:19:52 AM

before launching each product, friends, there is still testing to be done, during which defects will be eliminated. I also suggest that testing may delay the main launch. Nevertheless, you need to have a temporary idea of ​​the launch. I know that the initial launch of the ecosystem itself is scheduled for the end of this year.
yes, other events are planned this quarter, such as, for example, the release of the website and wallet, the release of white paper, SMS listing and others. By the way, what type of storage is used when saving assets? I heard that cold storage is the safest and most reliable way.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:22:42 AM

yes, other events are planned this quarter, such as, for example, the release of the website and wallet, the release of white paper, SMS listing and others. By the way, what type of storage is used when saving assets? I heard that cold storage is the safest and most reliable way.
it really is. The developers describe that the vast majority of wallets were compromised due to hot storage, and therefore the SafeCapital ecosystem uses cold storage with additional features to increase security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: