Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:42:07 PM

SDC vs CINNI

What is this some sort of Crypto War?  We need to find a way to work together. 

No its not a war, they are trying cover up a statement made by rynomstr/sdcdev. For some reason he doesnt wish to say anything regarding the statement he has made that he fixed the staking bug in Cinni. Now the dev has started deleted posts about it, which is making people even more unsure about Shadowcoin and if it has future.     

Here what was deleted and the only response from the SDC dev to me after was "stop posting or i'll report you as a spammer and have your account deactivated".  I definitely was not spamming or being abusive in any way.   I just want to know why this statement exists on his PoD page for Shadowcoin, if the staking bug had ever been fixed at any point we would know after all those of us that have been using the wallet. 

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

yes please keep it about shadowcoin, we want to know about PoD statement regarding devs work. 

LXC dev is talking shit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703042.msg8458597#msg8458597

What a joke.  There is absolutely no comparison between LXC and SDC.  Has anyone read the PoD?  LXC dev does not even know how to code... he has to outsource.  Rynomster on the other hand, developed crypto's first p2p encrypted messaging system.

To compare LXC to SDC is a joke.   Not to mention LXC's android wallet does not even stake.

Get your facts right, its not cryptos first p2p EM system.  Bitmessage is cryptos first and most widely accepted and has been around longer (since 2013) and is more functional and tested and not being used to pump the value of a coupled altcoin. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitmessage
https://bitmessage.org/
Daniel Cawrey (2013-06-03) : http://www.coindesk.com/bitmessage-is-the-bitcoin-of-online-communication/

that aside rynomster/sdcdev has failed to comment or respond as to why cryptoasian site reports that when he "he fixed the the cinnicoin staking bug" when he did the Proof of Developer interview with them? Did rynomster deliberately lie about this? Anyone that has been in Cinni at some point knows this small but important statement to be completely untrue as the staking bug was never fixed before or after the EM release and still exists now.  It should be a simple fix for competent altcoin coder so if he did fix it, then where is it and why was it not released to public before his sudden departure and abandonment of Cinni.  If problems arise in the future for SDC code, will he still be around to fix that?

Ryno has worked with Cinnicoin. He has stated that he fixed their staking bug, as well as helping to write the encrypted messaging framework. Ryno is the only one with access to the GitHub repository and has attached a screenshot of being logged in.

I'm really confused..are you lost? Last time i looked this was a ANN thread for ShadowCoin not a bitch and moan about cinni or what the dev did there thread..Completely irrelevant to sdc.

Your questions are best answered by pming  ryno/sdcoin, starting your own topic specific thread and asking him about it there and or talk with the crypto aisan to clarify!

I would have thought by now you would have had at least some idea of how this/a forum works!? And fyi

Develop- grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate.
At least thats how i understand that word in this industry. You either invented it or developed it.
I don't believe i've seen anyone state that ryno invented the first cryptocoin encrypted messaging system!

using that definition, then he also "developed" the first altcoin. so yes you are correct then. 

I'm sorry if you have interpreted this post as a bitch and moan about cinni, it is not,  posted here this is entirely about the ShadowCoin dev and information he has supplied when he was interviewed for his rating/Proof of Developer status.  This website is designed to increase the trust that altcoin traders can have in devs and their coins by personally making contact with them, verifying them and then helps to promote their coin on the site.

Unless the cryptoasian is lying about having interviewed SDCdev/rynomster, then SDC dev should provide an answer as to why he has made a statement about his past work that speaks to his ability as a developer, and that has been found to be completely untrue. If one statement made is found untrue, then how much of the other statements made there are also untrue. Currently a person visiting PoD as a resource to decide if they should invest in SDC would have a very good impression of devs ability because of the high rating and information posted there. 

As you might not have visited the link, you can see it is about ShadowCoin, so it is entirely relevant to be posted here :

What Huh

Just can't believe it  Shocked

For me is all clear now, he is a big liar, he has something to hide and that is why he started self-moderated topic  Wink

We in crypto world need some kind of reporters or police very well paid for tracking scams.

rethink-your-strategy he is very good  Smiley

Dude, for fuck sake, don't invest in Shadowcoin. Stop investing in these bull shit coins. If a coin like Cinni can't make it because it was already too late, there is no way any of these other coins are going to make it. It would basically have to be as revolutionary as bitcoin for anything launched now to succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoyalTY64

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:44:45 PM

This message will be published in all major forums indefinitely.

Beware ShadowCoin (SDC), the developer is the same Rynomster disappeared "for family reasons" for Cinni leaving everyone in the lurch and the currency problems stake.
Enough of both DEV swindler who are killing trade in altcoins !!
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:34:04 AM

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:22:11 AM

Well, everyone is looking for a culprit to forget about his own short-comings. That's human mind.
And we do not rule about others until their guilts are not proven. That's human right.
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:25:33 AM

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot

Who are you trying to fool battbot ??
I can post dozens of lies and yours Rynomster

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.9420

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7283366#msg7283366

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7291667#msg7291667

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7300907#msg7300907

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7310632#msg7310632
battbot

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:31:35 AM

Hello,

battbot

The anon feature that was proposed to be developed was obviously canceled.  I planned to have rynomster develop this feature.  But he decided to end his connections with CinniCoin before this could ever come to fruition.  Again, rynomster was not obligated to develop anything for Cinni beyond the Encrypted Messaging system which he agreed to do for a bounty.  So I could not force him to develop anything beyond this.  

Quit acting like you know the facts.  All you are doing is interpreting the situation in the worst possible light.  I am sorry if you lost money on Cinni, but again, you do not know the facts or the conversations that went on behind this public thread.
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:38:09 AM

Hello,

battbot

The anon feature that was proposed to be developed was obviously canceled.  I planned to have rynomster develop this feature.  But he decided to end his connections with CinniCoin before this could ever come to fruition.  Again, rynomster was not obligated to develop anything for Cinni beyond the Encrypted Messaging system which he agreed to do for a bounty.  So I could not force him to develop anything beyond this.  

Quit acting like you know the facts.  All you are doing is interpreting the situation in the worst possible light.  I am sorry if you lost money on Cinni, but again, you do not know the facts or the conversations that went on behind this public thread.

Always lie !!
And it is written, you'll have to spend hours deleting dozens of Your Posts and Ryno with your lies.
Go and get the hell out here that your word is worthless ...
battbot

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:42:32 AM

Hello,

battbot

Always lie !!
And it is written, you'll have to spend hours deleting dozens of Your Posts and Ryno with your lies.

Well, if that's all you've got left, I suppose I'm done here.  If anyone else would like further clarification, I would be glad to share what I know.

Let's try to remember that I was a volunteer for this project, and that rynomster was a bounty dev for EM.  Thanks
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:19:31 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 07:36:34 AM by sdersdf2

SDC vs CINNI

What is this some sort of Crypto War?  We need to find a way to work together.  

One dead carcass vs. another dead carcass. What's the prize?

Cinnicoin dev, do you have anything meaningful to add besides "soon"?
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:30:15 AM

SDC vs CINNI

LOL  Grin
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:30:52 AM

Hello,

battbot

Always lie !!

Well, if that's all you've got left, I suppose I'm done here.  If anyone else would like further clarification, I would be glad to share what I know.

Let's try to remember that I was a volunteer for this project, and that rynomster was a bounty dev for EM.  Thanks

Yes Ryonmaster would never lie. It's amazing how the "family issues" he had was such unfortunate timing for Cinni!

Yes both you and he are pillars in the Alt community. One of the reasons Alts are doing so well because of such transparancy and trust from guys like you Roll Eyes
pawlo74

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:37:45 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 07:49:29 AM by pawlo74

SDC vs CINNI

Cinnicoin dev, do you have anything meaningful to add besides "soon"?

SDC vs CINNI

LOL  Grin

It is very plausible that the same group of people involved in both projects.

I wonder what is their next wonderful idea ? GREAT SHARE X or Y wherever project   ??

Is not called COIN any more now is MUCH better because this is SHARE !  Wink
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:46:34 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:03:33 AM by sdersdf2

Hello,

battbot

You really have some nerve popping up back here and trying to assume some moral high ground (unsuccessfully).

Before the links above were shared by tevayo (good work!), you conveniently left out the fact that you repeatedly promised EM-based anon tech as a game-changer and left around the time rynomaster declared "family emergencies" which were implied to be temporarily - and you likely sold your CINNI stash in the days/weeks leading up to that and/or during that, while keeping CINNI holders in the dark until you made your absence, which had already been virtual for a few weeks up to that point, official.

You were already becoming disengaged well before you officially made your announcement because you knew the truth - that the anon tech wasnt comming and CINNI was dead in the water -- likely acted on that insider info in the markets, and didn't share it publicly on the board as a "community manager".

I figure the only reason you're back is because you perceive a small threat to your interests - either to your XC holdings, SDC holdings(?), or to a relationship with rynomaster that you might hope to exploit in the future.

pawlo74

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:26:43 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 09:54:26 AM by pawlo74

........As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said..........

battbot

sorry but rattbot is right Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that been said

I really can not understand that Cinni dev unresponsive.

Cinni dev is 1 time a day online at the forum. Do not keep us informed, saying only that he is working on a new plan.

But what's happened now makes no sense.

I hope you can give an explanation.

But lets hear from you.

Only you can stop this. And if you continue to work on the coin, I can not understand what all this adds to positivity of the cinni coin.

i (we) hope lets hear from you.

That's it......... he won't answer mate, yes he is active every day.

That just confirms my suspicion, the same people behind it.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:01:05 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 11:17:23 AM by sdersdf2

Thanks for that. Now, the truth (before he deletes it):

June 1:

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

June 5:

These people selling are stupid  Huh

As one who is directly involved with the coders + development of the upcoming wallet -- yes, people selling now will be very sad, very soon.

June 7:

To anyone buying this...kudos, but I hope you know that cinnicoin is releasing a Wallet this weekend with anon encrypted messaging plus anon transfers, and it will be NON beta

June 7:

Hey guys, just a correction to a statement I made earlier -- the new wallet releasing soon will only have anonymous encrypted messaging / invoicing etc features, as reported in the announcement below. I received a report from the coders today but mistakingly read that anon transfers would be in this release. Although anon transfers are currently in development, it will come at a later wallet update. I apologize for the confusion (I am still traveling across the United States so It's been hard to stay well connected this past week. My travels end tomorrow.)

With that being said, expect more info on the upcoming wallet release very soon!  Smiley

June 9:

Is there any announcement today?

There was announcement that all going as planned, and new wallet will be released this week.

Cinni's EM feature will be anonymous as well as the transactions (but anon transfers will be added in a second update soon to follow).  

I just spoke to the coders and I should be able to update everyone sometime today with a fairly accurate release date for the wallet with anon encrypted messaging.  Also, I have asked the coders to provide me with a whitepaper as well as a screen-capture video that demos & explains the anon EM feature (these will be posted prior to release).

Edit** Whitepaper and Video should be finished and posted here by this evening (EST)

It is 100% new code.  Also, it will not face any of the bloat issues that VRC is currently dealing with.  VRC crashed after ~1000 messages were sent in a period of a few minutes.  We have tested successfully multiple times of near 2000 messages on our system sent within a 20 second period -- and no issues whatsoever.  But it should also be noted that our EM system is uniquely different from VRC (which only sends money transfers via SMS, unless I am mistaken).  Cinni's anon Encrypted Messaging system will revolution the way wallets are used.  

Greater detail will be provided today with the WP and demo video of the method we use for EM and how it works.

June 9:

There is currently no other coin (to my knowledge) that has a working encrypted messaging feature built into the wallet.  So, Cinni would be the first.  Also, yes, the EM feature will be anonymous as well as the transactions (but anon transfers will be added in a second update soon to follow).  

I just spoke to the coders and I should be able to update everyone sometime today with a fairly accurate release date for the wallet with anon encrypted messaging.  Also, I have asked the coders to provide me with a whitepaper as well as a screen-capture video that demos & explains the anon EM feature (these will be posted prior to release).

Edit** Whitepaper and Video should be finished and posted here by this evening (EST)

June 10:

***UPDATE***
Anon Encrypted Messaging

EM White-paper: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10793660/wp.pdf
EM Wallet Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjp6e7RDZo
(another video will be uploaded likely tomorrow going in greater detail)

Target Release Date: Thursday, June 12th

***Sneak-peak Update***
(posted earlier today)

Here is a basic breakdown of how Cinni's anon Encrypted Messaging feature will work (An in-depth explanation will be provided later tonight with release of the white paper):

Cinnicoin Encrypted Messaging Details:

Basic Method:
  • The Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) key exchange method is used to share a secret key between the sender and receiver.
  • The sender generates the secret key using a newly generated random private key and the recipient's public key.
  • The payload is encrypted using AES-256-CBC with the first 32 bytes of the SHA512 hash of the secret key.
  • If not sending anonymously the sender's address and compact signature are included in the payload.
  • The encrypted payload and the public key of the newly generated keypair are sent to the recipient. The recipient generates the same secret key with their private key that matches the public key used by the sender and the public key included in the message.
  • The payload is decrypted using the hashed secret key.
  • The encrypted messages are stored on the filesytem in buckets by time and distributed to all nodes.
  • It is not possible to tell the sender or receiver of the message from the encrypted message without having the private key of the recipient. [1]
  • The messages are stored for 48 hours and are then deleted.
  • Each node checks every message received from the network against all the addresses it owns. If a match is found a copy of the encrypted message is stored in the node's inbox database.

Additional Features:
  • When not sending anonymously the sender's compact signature not only verifies that the message came from the owner of the address, but also enables the public key to be recovered allowing the recipient to reply even if the sender's address has no public key in the blockchain.
  • Incoming transaction blocks are scanned for public keys.

(Again, this is just a basic explanation of what is already implemented in the wallet to be released this week.  A screen-cap video that demos & explains Cinni's EM feature will be released shortly alongside the WP)

June 13:

Anonymous Transfer White-paper
(100% true anonymity)

Here is a link to the promised white-paper for anon transfers (which will be uniquely built upon Cinni's EM platform - this method will offer 100% true anonymity, currently not offered in either DRK or XC):
https://www.mediafire.com/?49w5yo2cy7my4xr

(This feature is already in active development.  More details to be revealed soon)

Encrypted Messaging Wallets:

Here is the long awaited EM client. There will be a release to follow, which will include the invoicing, receipts, as well as various minor fixes.
Download and enjoy your new encrypted messages.
Windows
Linux

EM White-paper: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10793660/wp.pdf
EM Wallet Demos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjp6e7RDZo & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGpxCcAWz4o&feature=youtu.be

***Announcement***
(posted earlier today)

Update: EM wallets will be released within the next 1-2 hours.  For this release -- only Windows and Linux wallets will be compiled, and we will work on getting MAC wallet ASAP  (Originally this info was to be announced with the wallet updates, but I am making this announcement now because I have a meeting in 10 minutes and will not be around when we release the wallet).

Active Development:
Our Encrypted Messaging system will be the framework by which all future development will be built upon.  Here is a list of active development that will be built upon the EM platform:

• Mobile wallets that fully support all features which are built into the desktop/PC wallets.
   • A combined Cinni/BTC wallet & Point of sale retailer system [1]
   • Anonymous Transfer System (will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity uniquely built upon the EM platform) [2]

Notes*
   1. The idea behind the point of sale system and the combined Cinni/BTC wallet is that many retailers are accepting BTC but very few are accepting any alts.  Our goal is to make a point of sale system designed toward retailers that want to accept BTC.  We will offer this system for free, and bundle Cinni with it.  This way, Cinni can have a door into retailers.
   2. Because of Cinni’s unique EM platform, our method for Cinni’s anonymous transfer system, which will be built upon the EM platform, will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity.  This is currently not something that even DRK or XC can offer.  We will release a white-paper with in-depth details on our method tonight sometime after the wallets are released.

(Greater details on everything here will be provided soon)

June 13:

My hope is that people understand the significance of the 100% true anon transfer feature that we are actively developing on the EM platform just released today.  100% true anonymity is something speculated to NOT be developed until 2015 or later.  This is a BIG DEAL.

June 13:

Evan of DRK recently said that, and I count him a pretty sound voice on anon tech.  Also, Cinni's ETA is less than 1 month until release of it's anon transfers (as I stated earlier).

June 13:

Both Monero and Cryptonote are not 100% anonymous -- transactions can still be traced (with some effort) in the blockchain.  Cinni's anon transfer does not operate on the blockchain, but outside of it.  Please read the whitepaper before you are making these statements -- everything is explained there in some detail.

June 13:

This is not correct.  ALL anon coins in existence right now do NOT offer 100% truly anonymous solutions.  Evan from DRK and Dan of XC will and have admitted to this.  Cinni's proposed method built uniquely upon the EM platform will be 100% truly anonymous (see whitepaper).  And yes, our ETA is ~ a few weeks.

June 13:

My hope is that people understand the significance of the 100% true anon transfer feature that we are actively developing on the EM platform just released today.  100% true anonymity is something speculated to NOT be developed until 2015 or later.  This is a BIG DEAL.

Disagree, zerocash ETA is in 3-6 months.

Our ETA is less than 1 month away.  We will have this out in a few weeks, or sooner.

June 14:

Dumping doesn't matter, IMO.  EM Invoice / receipts are being released this weekend.  And 100% true anon transfers will be released in 2-3 weeks.

But it would probably help the buy support more if I told everyone that we are currently working on a feature that cures cancer.

June 24:

Anonymous Transfer

Up next will be Cinni's anon transfers which will be uniquely built upon Cinni's EM platform.  

Our method will use CINNI's Encrypted Messaging system and onion routing (similar to TOR) in combination with “reserve relay nodes," to enable completely anonymous transfers/payments within the blockchain system.  This method will offer 100% true anonymity.

See white-paper:
https://www.mediafire.com/?49w5yo2cy7my4xr

June 26:

well it is opensource, and I am a dev on the team, but cinnidev is still my superior I guess.
I think Cinnidev would probably be the best person to talk to, as I am actively involved in about 4 projects at any given time for the past few years.
Cinnidev really loves his coin, enough to have gotten me on board as well, so he is definitely the guy to talk to Smiley
CinniCoin is the only coin I've worked on, and the only coin I probably will work on Smiley

July 4:

I have a good feelingabout tthis coin. Sooner or later it will pop. Dont forget drk was at 4 btc volume a day before the rise . I'll be losing at around $25000 + if cinni devs don't deliver but I think this coin is great. I also like how the devs don't release announments just for the sake of making the price go up. Very respectful and honorable to their commitment in making an anonymous transfer coin.

The current price will hover around this level for another 2 weeks or so, maybe hitting a bottom of 4500... as intended then we will see some sparks flying. I don't think we will get any dev updates for about 2 weeks. So good buying time.

2 weeks?

Maybe less. I guess the devs are playing a smart game not giving any release date. Perhaps this comes tomorrow, by the end of the week, or in more than two. We just don't know anything...

Here's a msg from Rynomster last week:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7552014#msg7552014

There is loads of calculations that need to be done, and we are trying to get beyond the point of obfuscation.
It's really easy in theory, but in reality you don't know how its going to work out, and who is going to be online by the time the transactions are created.
With a 15s blocktime it is really difficult in a p2p network, as you never know who you will be communicating with.

Its a really mind blowing concept, and a real challenge, which is why we are taking our time to finalize the actual concept in the R&D phase.

From there onwards its going to be a quick and easy implementation.
[/i]

July 6:

bye bye cinni....  Cry

Rynomster is on IRC.  I'm talking with him, the dev team is absolutely not running away.

Just a tiny update for us loyal investors?

It's hard, i cannot say much, but it definitely seems like everything is fine regarding CINNI's development. If anyone still feels scared of dev is gone fud, just go on IRC to calme down, like that you'll see that everything is alright.

##Cinnicoin

I'm sure that Cinnicoin will make an update soon.

July 6:

Investors need to know when will be any update? Why Rynomster has not written anything here?

I PM'd him for an update, and he sent back a very friendly note, the same day, saying he'd been away, was now back and would get caught up before writing back with an update. That was about 5 days ago and I havent yet heard back.

July 6:

Investors need to know when will be any update? Why Rynomster has not written anything here?

He was on IRC, but i guess he didn't want to post since it was 1st, no time to worry, 2nd if Cinnicoin had ran away he would had been as shocked as us obviously.  He actually told me that posting something just for the sake of calming would be lying.

See how much morality do our devs have guys Grin Cheesy

July 7:

It was yesterday on IRC.
Rynomster also told me he asked Cinnicoin some time for himself due to personal issues. But he was definitely still holding Cinni and paying interest to the coin!

Anyone with an interest in making a clean exit from the coin at a better price would say that, including that "marketing" guy who was hyperbullish on CINNI... before he left.

July 8:

Hi everyone,

As you may or may not have noticed, I have been fairly inactive lately -- my apologies for this.  There is really no easy way to say this, however, due to life circumstances, I am no longer able to act as community manager for CinniCoin (please remember that I was only a volunteer and not part of the original dev team).  CinniCoin (dev) is still working on projects for this coin.  However, I am no longer able to devote my time and energy to it.

If the community has or does find a replacement, I will be glad to hand over the twitter account.  Just send me a PM.

Thanks, and I wish CinniCoin all the best.

pawlo74

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:06:47 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:28:11 AM by pawlo74

Well Done sdersdf2 !!!

POPLE Beware of rattbots !!! I just feel sorry for SDC holders.

Cheers  Grin
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:09:29 AM

I really can not understand that Cinni dev unresponsive

Now it is gossip and gives everyone blame each other. It is unfortunate that things went how it went.
But that does not meant the end of Cinni.

But if Cinni dev becomes unresponsive, I can not understanding it makes sense for people with Cinni coins to still keep it.

[...]
you give hope for nothing. And nothing happens.

Indeed. Don't hold your breath waiting for Cinni. He's not a real dev or project manager of any kind anyway, or pretends not to be. It's a conspiracy theory on my part, but I suspect that Cinni's success is no longer in his interest or, at the very least, it's no longer a priority for him - just a distraction he'd rather do without, except for maintaining this charade.

A serious effort was under way by Schild_, Heisenair and myself to save the coin and bring in serious devs, but Heisenair and I will not lift a finger or commit any resources unless CinniCoin is gone and hands over control of the thread. He is worse than useless.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:18:48 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:35:51 AM by digit

thanks for your efforts sdersdf2, i was going to try and go through it myself but there is just so many posts to crawl through.  But it is glaringly obvious that both of them misled and lied to people here and are now doing the same thing with XC and SDC and perhaps several others.  

They must be worried about the effect this past history is having on their coins price, no doubt they and their group will abandon those coins at some and start new ones when they have taken everyone for a ride again.    Angry

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:40:20 AM

Do you ask him to give you the controlls about cinni?

Yes, we did. He said no. Told us to go ahead with our plans and to simply "trust him". Ha.

There was a plan to commit serious resources to a new development plan led by a new dev, but no one wants to do that as long as Cinnicoin still controls the thread. A new plan needs new, fast, responsive, dynamic marketing with it to improve odds of success. We didnt want people googling Cinni and ending up on a thread with a hollow shell of a non-dev "dev" here to "greet" them with empty words like "soon", "don't worry."

We cant re-develop/re-brand cinni without full control of the thread, twitter, facebook and everything else tied to it - otherwise, it's too much risk that Cinnicoin will disappoint us again when we need to count on him.

Would you count on that guy for anything anymore?

Cinnicoin, I've asked you privately and now ask you publicly, do the right thing - for once. Hand over control of the thread and any other market-related Cinni resources to Schild_ before it is too late to save this coin. Unless your ego matters more or destroying Cinni is in your interest.
pawlo74

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:49:26 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 11:19:08 AM by pawlo74

Do you ask him to give you the controlls about cinni?

Yes, we did. He said no. Told us to go ahead with our plans and to simply "trust him". Ha.

There was a plan to commit serious resources to a new development plan led by a new dev, but no one wants to do that as long as Cinnicoin still controls the thread. A new plan needs new, fast, responsive, dynamic marketing with it to improve odds of success. We didnt want people googling Cinni and ending up on a thread with a hollow shell of a non-dev "dev" here to "greet" them with empty words like "soon", "don't worry."

We cant re-develop/re-brand cinni without full control of the thread, twitter, facebook and everything else tied to it - otherwise, it's too much risk that Cinnicoin will disappoint us again when we need to count on him.

Would you count on that guy for anything anymore?

Cinnicoin, I've asked you privately and now ask you publicly, do the right thing - for once. Hand over control of the thread and any other market-related Cinni resources to Schild_ before it is too late to save this coin. Unless your ego matters more or destroying Cinni is in your interest.

100% right

I'm affraid destroying Cinni might be a case  Sad

thanks for your efforts sdersdf2, i was going to try and go through it myself but there is just so many posts to crawl through.  But it is glaringly obvious that both of them misled and lied to people here and are now doing the same thing with XC and SDC and perhaps several others

They must be worried about the effect this past history is having on their coins price, no doubt they and their group will abandon those coins at some and start new ones when they have taken everyone for a ride again.    Angry

definitely they are worried a lot, rattbot back here after all of he did here  Shocked Grin

I'm glad that rattbot came back here though  Cheesy that was so unsuccessful try  Grin now people can assess what he is really like.
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: