Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 05:40:59 AM

VeriCoin soon to be accepted where Visa/Master card is accepted?? Holy sh#%

Game, set, match if this is true.

http://youtu.be/lJ9yLREpCgM?t=55m10s

Not even bitcoin is accepted yet by any major credit card or banks, gonna be epic if it's true. Still have to break that great vericoin 42 btc sell wall though, gonna be fun to see it get eaten Wink

42 BTC sell wall jsut got pulled, hold on people, I think we could be in for a ride =P

EDIT: That sell wall was never going to actually get sold anyways, the seller would be mad to just let it get eaten.. So they pulled it.

EDIT 2: Sorry, it got put back...

It will getting eat up when volume start to pick up, the problem is everyone at bittrex right now. mintpal is shit. mintpal 24 HR Volume 1239.158 BTC compare to 2537.27 BTC at bittrex. I also notice everytime a coin is breakout at bittrex then mintpal and cryptsy would copycat into their shit site.

It's getting nibbled at now!

Nom nom nom nom..

Someone took a 4 BTC bite of the sell wall. They've backed off a bit again now, must be full. They'll get hungry again soon ;-)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:29:16 AM

What I don't understand: everytime VRC is starting to rise, some people are trying to keep it down. It was extreme when VRC was around 30 to 40k, the more people wanted to buy VRC, the bigger the sell walls got. What's behind this? Are there people or groups behind, that doesn't want to let VRC grow? Any explanations?

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:33:02 AM

What I don't understand: everytime VRC is starting to rise, some people are trying to keep it down. It was extreme when VRC was around 30 to 40k, the more people wanted to buy VRC, the bigger the sell walls got. What's behind this? Are there people or groups behind, that doesn't want to let VRC grow? Any explanations?

It is called speculation.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

setup

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:38:38 AM

Speculation on what? It Looks like there are a lot of people  afraid that VRC explodes. Actually there is a 34 BTC sell wall on MP around 18k. It makes no sense to me. If people wanted to buy cheap VRC they could've done it at around 14k. So who's interested keeping VRC down?

Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:09:30 AM

Speculation on what? It Looks like there are a lot of people  afraid that VRC explodes. Actually there is a 34 BTC sell wall on MP around 18k. It makes no sense to me. If people wanted to buy cheap VRC they could've done it at around 14k. So who's interested keeping VRC down?

My theory around that 18k sell wall is that the person hasn't accumulated enough cheap VRC yet. The volume has been so low that they would've struggled to get 20BTC worth at around 15k over the past few days. So if they want to accumulate more at that price they'll need to keep the sell wall up a bit longer.

That's just my theory though.. Tbh I have no idea why the price is staying down so long =/

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:12:49 AM

Its more or less a overall market thing / summer thing. Most people with money to invest are on vacation enjoying the summer. Stock markets, equity markets of all kinds are slower at this time of year.

A lot of people at this time of year are cashing out, in a few months a lot of that money will be coming back. I was a little upset at first seeing the decline. But it seems to be a natural market phase, this isn't a VRC thing specific, I don't think.

My birthday is Aug 9, I have vacation plans that require fiat, so I am out of capital to invest for that very reason. In the fall / winter I'll have some more firepower.

Also, another reason for a decline in btc value and maybe the broader market came from the S3 sales in bitcoin only. You got a lot of pressure on btc for a bit while bitmain sells all the s3's for bitcoin. The s1 was over 20% of the bitcoin network at one point. So I got a feeling S3's are going to drain some money from other crypto investments in short term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
setup

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:18:42 AM

Ok, but the News of today are old tomorrow. The pumps happen short before or after the News are published. In three days these guys can take away their sell walls and nothing happens. It's really VRC specific. People see those sell walls and stay out. I'm getting crazy about that or maybe I'm just paranoid

buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:21:40 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 12:20:34 PM by buy4crypto

Ok, but the News of today are old tomorrow. The pumps happen short before or after the News are published. In three days These guys can take away their sell walls and nothing happens. It's really VRC specific. People see those sell walls and stay out. I'm getting crazy about that

This is why I mentioned days ago it feels like someone has this coin by the balls. Was a bot working a "777" amount on several exchanges. Arbitraging a coin that generally is 5% + margin is pretty easy money for the person creating arbitrage. Meanwhile that profit comes out of VRC shareholders on the daily.

I just hope that the "soon" shit stops and we get, "Here is what we promised" more often. It sucks being rushed, and so did the quality of our offering's when done in such a way.

You know how hard it was to look my friend in the eye and tell him that the "Fiat in wallet" was the feature he was waiting for. I pumped that up to him so hard, because I trully believed it was going to change the game. A link to a website, the same links we had for forums, ect... It's very depressing to think about this and how everything played out. A month late for a simple link. Yet everyone was on twitter, and all over saying how it was the best thing ever. I convinced a friend to buy into VRC because he liked the idea so much. After he saw everything come out, he wanted out at any cost.

I think VRC is great, with the right team, and ideas. Execution is the problem with VRC and how it does business. This will be an interesting case study. Lack of execution that has been haunting VRC for about a month now. To see more "coming soons" is such a turn off for me. I can name several current projects off hand IMO that have more relevance to current investors than pumping the next "its coming soon" release.

I'd like for our team to say the plan, and make it great from start to finish before announcing more things that will release "soon". Starting / stopping / promising the next thing without completing the current task looks terrible. It looks like momentum is more important than fundamentals sometimes, and that is no bueno.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:57:51 AM

Tbh I have no idea why the price is staying down so long =/

The price is staying down because there are not enough buyers for this coin and the very little interest in vericoin has nothing to do with the holiday season, Ethereum nor BTC price. The 34 BTC sell wall is nothing if there is even a small interest in the coin. 5% of Viacoin volume would take care of that 34 BTC sell wall. I have lots of Viacoin and I am happy that it goes well, but I have lots of vericoin as well and I would like to see that Vricoin get more volume. The more volume is not going to happen until there is more substance from the devs or Daikoku or some other P&D group pump but why anyone would pump when 90% of the IRC chatters/tweeters is so desperate for a pump and would dump this coin at 40K.

I have been just watching the hangout, if I understood correctly the devs are interested in blockchain 2 technology and having brain storming about what and how to implement terms of blockchain 2. That's great, better to start later than don't start at all, but unfortunately the race is on and other coins are already bypassed this brain storming phase and actively developing blockchain 2 solutions or at least disclosing news about actual plans. On the other hand, no one has delivered anything yet in blockchain 2, and if the Vericoin devs deliver something on blockchain 2 that actually works then Vericoin could be OK. We will see. It would be great if vericoin wouldn't be one from the thousands of useless altcoins and would survive, but that's not going to happen without an integrated blockchain 2 feature.
a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:01:50 PM

I have been telling this already so many times before, please threat an AltCoin just as a Company!

In regular company's there is a business vision, that is supported by long term and short term goals. Make those clear to everybody, then there should be roadmap that has "projects" on it. These projects of course should be linked to the goals so everybody can see where this coin is heading.

I do see it's difficult to create this, however currently this is too less or fragmented information in my view.

Anyway besides this, seems like this coin also fell to the P&D shit that most coins have had to deal with. It's also funny to see how some people just control the whole market, they seem to be pumping a certain coin and then dump it. This works in their benefit on 2 ways, first is simple as they generate profit and secondly they can decide which coin loses it "momentum". Like the case is / was with VeriCoin, was gaining trust from so many people and for the past week it's been dumped as a whore with a STD.....

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:04:52 PM

Yep, this will be awesome. I take it that I could therefore do my daily food shopping at Waitrose or Tesco's using this in the UK?

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
_theone

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

Yep, this will be awesome. I take it that I could therefore do my daily food shopping at Waitrose or Tesco's using this in the UK?

how would that work? dont have audio/video so cannot watch.

zzz
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:48:46 PM

Not sure to be honest I watch most of the hangout last night, but stopped about 40mins in to it as it was gone 4 AM and I have to be at work by 9. Maybe the card is created by Moolah, or similar and then it automagically converts the VRC that you have on your card to your currency (GBP in my case) and then Moolah pay for your shopping and the VRC is sent to them. (Moolah) If they can make that happen instantly without having to wait in line for confirmations etc, then it would be a killer feature.

Would love to know more about it though.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:56:50 PM

Keep in mind that this is a Moolah service, not a VeriCoin service. It will likely work with every coin that Moolah supports. With the recent acquisition of MintPal, that's ~70 coins, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Methcoin. Moolah even announced back in Feb that the DigiPay browser extension was intended to work with btc, ltc, and doge, among others.

Let's try to stay grounded in reality; this is an exciting development for all of Crypto, not just VeriCoin.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:59:07 PM

Giving away another 2x10 VRC to 2 (in words TWO) of you People , because i want to test the mobile wallet.

Every one who wants to win just need to quote me and post here his QR-Code and saying

" I will stake , for Gods sake , even if its not worth a Steak"  

I will pay out the lucky ones today at midnight middle european time.

AGAIN!

(Special thanks to Phaeton to donate those coins.)

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

In a nutsell, you'll use Moolah's service (possibly via a web browser plugin) to buy a pre-paid credit card number with cryptocurrency. You can then use that credit card number at any online merchant that accepts credit cards.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:19:51 PM

At this point in time, I'm more interested a really nice IOS wallet.  It would be really great if we could get a date on some of this stuff.  I find the lack of due dates disconcerting.  Any job that I've ever developed at, always at least at target dates with flexibility if specs changed.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:26:08 PM

At this point in time, I'm more interested a really nice IOS wallet.  It would be really great if we could get a date on some of this stuff.  I find the lack of due dates disconcerting.  Any job that I've ever developed at, always at least at target dates with flexibility if specs changed.

We're not doing dates because VeriCoin development is at the discretion of our work/personal lives. We don't want to disappoint anyone by not hitting deadlines. Not only that, but sometimes things happen out of our control: For example, the MP hack and the recent string of DDoS attacks on the supernodes.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:38:38 PM

Keep in mind that this is a Moolah service, not a VeriCoin service. It will likely work with every coin that Moolah supports. With the recent acquisition of MintPal, that's ~70 coins, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Methcoin. Moolah even announced back in Feb that the DigiPay browser extension was intended to work with btc, ltc, and doge, among others.

Let's try to stay grounded in reality; this is an exciting development for all of Crypto, not just VeriCoin.

Hey!! Get your logic out of our forum, we have no room for people like you.

Vericoin to da mooooooooooooooooooooooon!
aragoon

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:39:45 PM

Hey!! Get your logic out of our forum, we have no room for people like you.

Vericoin to da mooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Agree with you. You and the team are doing great work. Maybe some people wanting dates only want them so as to predict best sell point.

As for the possible moolah card, every step which makes access to FIAT purchases easier is a step nearer widespread adoption and I think is a good thing. I hope the proposed card from Moolah/VRC will not be restricted to use online. I hope VRC will go the whole way and come up with a debit card which can be used to draw cash in local currency at any ATM that accepts Visa/ Mastercard / Union Card etc.
Hong Kong exchange ANX already offer a debit card which can be topped up using Bitcoin and can be used at any ATM or POS that accepts Visa.
It can be done. Imagine the impact a VRC debit card would have. Veribank debit card?  Future now.
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: