Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 07:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355745 times)
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:18:42 AM

Ok, but the News of today are old tomorrow. The pumps happen short before or after the News are published. In three days these guys can take away their sell walls and nothing happens. It's really VRC specific. People see those sell walls and stay out. I'm getting crazy about that or maybe I'm just paranoid

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:21:40 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 12:20:34 PM by buy4crypto

Ok, but the News of today are old tomorrow. The pumps happen short before or after the News are published. In three days These guys can take away their sell walls and nothing happens. It's really VRC specific. People see those sell walls and stay out. I'm getting crazy about that

This is why I mentioned days ago it feels like someone has this coin by the balls. Was a bot working a "777" amount on several exchanges. Arbitraging a coin that generally is 5% + margin is pretty easy money for the person creating arbitrage. Meanwhile that profit comes out of VRC shareholders on the daily.

I just hope that the "soon" shit stops and we get, "Here is what we promised" more often. It sucks being rushed, and so did the quality of our offering's when done in such a way.

You know how hard it was to look my friend in the eye and tell him that the "Fiat in wallet" was the feature he was waiting for. I pumped that up to him so hard, because I trully believed it was going to change the game. A link to a website, the same links we had for forums, ect... It's very depressing to think about this and how everything played out. A month late for a simple link. Yet everyone was on twitter, and all over saying how it was the best thing ever. I convinced a friend to buy into VRC because he liked the idea so much. After he saw everything come out, he wanted out at any cost.

I think VRC is great, with the right team, and ideas. Execution is the problem with VRC and how it does business. This will be an interesting case study. Lack of execution that has been haunting VRC for about a month now. To see more "coming soons" is such a turn off for me. I can name several current projects off hand IMO that have more relevance to current investors than pumping the next "its coming soon" release.

I'd like for our team to say the plan, and make it great from start to finish before announcing more things that will release "soon". Starting / stopping / promising the next thing without completing the current task looks terrible. It looks like momentum is more important than fundamentals sometimes, and that is no bueno.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:57:51 AM

Tbh I have no idea why the price is staying down so long =/

The price is staying down because there are not enough buyers for this coin and the very little interest in vericoin has nothing to do with the holiday season, Ethereum nor BTC price. The 34 BTC sell wall is nothing if there is even a small interest in the coin. 5% of Viacoin volume would take care of that 34 BTC sell wall. I have lots of Viacoin and I am happy that it goes well, but I have lots of vericoin as well and I would like to see that Vricoin get more volume. The more volume is not going to happen until there is more substance from the devs or Daikoku or some other P&D group pump but why anyone would pump when 90% of the IRC chatters/tweeters is so desperate for a pump and would dump this coin at 40K.

I have been just watching the hangout, if I understood correctly the devs are interested in blockchain 2 technology and having brain storming about what and how to implement terms of blockchain 2. That's great, better to start later than don't start at all, but unfortunately the race is on and other coins are already bypassed this brain storming phase and actively developing blockchain 2 solutions or at least disclosing news about actual plans. On the other hand, no one has delivered anything yet in blockchain 2, and if the Vericoin devs deliver something on blockchain 2 that actually works then Vericoin could be OK. We will see. It would be great if vericoin wouldn't be one from the thousands of useless altcoins and would survive, but that's not going to happen without an integrated blockchain 2 feature.
a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:01:50 PM

I have been telling this already so many times before, please threat an AltCoin just as a Company!

In regular company's there is a business vision, that is supported by long term and short term goals. Make those clear to everybody, then there should be roadmap that has "projects" on it. These projects of course should be linked to the goals so everybody can see where this coin is heading.

I do see it's difficult to create this, however currently this is too less or fragmented information in my view.

Anyway besides this, seems like this coin also fell to the P&D shit that most coins have had to deal with. It's also funny to see how some people just control the whole market, they seem to be pumping a certain coin and then dump it. This works in their benefit on 2 ways, first is simple as they generate profit and secondly they can decide which coin loses it "momentum". Like the case is / was with VeriCoin, was gaining trust from so many people and for the past week it's been dumped as a whore with a STD.....

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:04:52 PM

VeriCoin soon to be accepted where Visa/Master card is accepted?? Holy sh#%

Game, set, match if this is true.

http://youtu.be/lJ9yLREpCgM?t=55m10s

Yep, this will be awesome. I take it that I could therefore do my daily food shopping at Waitrose or Tesco's using this in the UK?

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
_theone

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

Yep, this will be awesome. I take it that I could therefore do my daily food shopping at Waitrose or Tesco's using this in the UK?

how would that work? dont have audio/video so cannot watch.

zzz
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:48:46 PM

Not sure to be honest I watch most of the hangout last night, but stopped about 40mins in to it as it was gone 4 AM and I have to be at work by 9. Maybe the card is created by Moolah, or similar and then it automagically converts the VRC that you have on your card to your currency (GBP in my case) and then Moolah pay for your shopping and the VRC is sent to them. (Moolah) If they can make that happen instantly without having to wait in line for confirmations etc, then it would be a killer feature.

Would love to know more about it though.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:56:50 PM

Keep in mind that this is a Moolah service, not a VeriCoin service. It will likely work with every coin that Moolah supports. With the recent acquisition of MintPal, that's ~70 coins, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Methcoin. Moolah even announced back in Feb that the DigiPay browser extension was intended to work with btc, ltc, and doge, among others.

Let's try to stay grounded in reality; this is an exciting development for all of Crypto, not just VeriCoin.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:59:07 PM

Giving away another 2x10 VRC to 2 (in words TWO) of you People , because i want to test the mobile wallet.

Every one who wants to win just need to quote me and post here his QR-Code and saying

" I will stake , for Gods sake , even if its not worth a Steak"  

I will pay out the lucky ones today at midnight middle european time.

AGAIN!

(Special thanks to Phaeton to donate those coins.)

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

In a nutsell, you'll use Moolah's service (possibly via a web browser plugin) to buy a pre-paid credit card number with cryptocurrency. You can then use that credit card number at any online merchant that accepts credit cards.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:19:51 PM

At this point in time, I'm more interested a really nice IOS wallet.  It would be really great if we could get a date on some of this stuff.  I find the lack of due dates disconcerting.  Any job that I've ever developed at, always at least at target dates with flexibility if specs changed.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:26:08 PM

At this point in time, I'm more interested a really nice IOS wallet.  It would be really great if we could get a date on some of this stuff.  I find the lack of due dates disconcerting.  Any job that I've ever developed at, always at least at target dates with flexibility if specs changed.

We're not doing dates because VeriCoin development is at the discretion of our work/personal lives. We don't want to disappoint anyone by not hitting deadlines. Not only that, but sometimes things happen out of our control: For example, the MP hack and the recent string of DDoS attacks on the supernodes.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:38:38 PM

Keep in mind that this is a Moolah service, not a VeriCoin service. It will likely work with every coin that Moolah supports. With the recent acquisition of MintPal, that's ~70 coins, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Methcoin. Moolah even announced back in Feb that the DigiPay browser extension was intended to work with btc, ltc, and doge, among others.

Let's try to stay grounded in reality; this is an exciting development for all of Crypto, not just VeriCoin.

Hey!! Get your logic out of our forum, we have no room for people like you.

Vericoin to da mooooooooooooooooooooooon!
aragoon

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:39:45 PM

Hey!! Get your logic out of our forum, we have no room for people like you.

Vericoin to da mooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Agree with you. You and the team are doing great work. Maybe some people wanting dates only want them so as to predict best sell point.

As for the possible moolah card, every step which makes access to FIAT purchases easier is a step nearer widespread adoption and I think is a good thing. I hope the proposed card from Moolah/VRC will not be restricted to use online. I hope VRC will go the whole way and come up with a debit card which can be used to draw cash in local currency at any ATM that accepts Visa/ Mastercard / Union Card etc.
Hong Kong exchange ANX already offer a debit card which can be topped up using Bitcoin and can be used at any ATM or POS that accepts Visa.
It can be done. Imagine the impact a VRC debit card would have. Veribank debit card?  Future now.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:59:42 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 03:01:13 PM by Kevondo

VRCRadio.com is going LIVE! in 1 minute
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 02:18:37 PM

We're not doing dates because VeriCoin development is at the discretion of our work/personal lives. We don't want to disappoint anyone by not hitting deadlines. Not only that, but sometimes things happen out of our control: For example, the MP hack and the recent string of DDoS attacks on the supernodes.

Thank you for your response and I do understand your concern in that area.  However, I would encourage you announce in a way that still allows for flexibility with the date.  Something like, "pending any emergencies, we're playing on having xyz released around xyz date".  Even month windows would be fine.  Like, "we're planning on releasing xyz somewhere in the month of August pending any emergencies".

A roadmap is very helpful for investors and the community.  And as I am also a developer, I understand that sometimes a little pressure helps keep things moving along.  :-)

Without a roadmap, it feels much more like, "we'll get to it, when we get to it" and in this insanely fast crypto world, getting to it at some point in time means losing.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
setup

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:13:55 PM

Hello everyone, just an FYI,

The first Merged Mining Umbrella Coin uLTC has launched! please check it out and spread the word. Put extra coin$ in your wallet  Wink

Merged Mining at http://give-me-coins.com/ and http://www.simpledoge.com/ Exchange: https://www.atomic-trade.com/

Please visit our threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707603.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687265.0

Coming Soon! uBTC

"the first insured crypto"

Has this anything to do with VRC? Stay out with your crap!

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
rubenaco

Activity: 378

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:15:54 PM

Hello everyone, just an FYI,

The first Merged Mining Umbrella Coin uLTC has launched! please check it out and spread the word. Put extra coin$ in your wallet  Wink

Merged Mining at http://give-me-coins.com/ and http://www.simpledoge.com/ Exchange: https://www.atomic-trade.com/

Please visit our threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707603.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687265.0

Coming Soon! uBTC

"the first insured crypto"

go out you and your shit coin

open your mind!!
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:52:38 PM

I'm getting a little bit scared. 50% of my investment is lost. VRC features are beeing copied and the value of other coins explodes (cloak,rdd and others). Have we already seen the top value of VRC?
If I would have invested the 4 BTC in RDD at the same time, I would have 24 BTC now, so I only have 2.
I hope beeing patient is not a kind of stupidity.

Regards,
Michael

P.S.: I just looked in my wallet. I've got 0,4 VRC from the mining pool in the last 24 hours and 0,0 VRC from stakeing. So why should i keep the machines running? Sad

stop mining, bet you will continue to get payouts for a day or two after you stop, it takes time for the OBA to buy coins at best price and pay them out not to mention we have to wait for solved blocks to mature before they payout to get converted into VRC this has been stated AT LEAST 100 times here and on the IRC.

Also get out if you want, but look across the spectrum wheres all the volume? volume has disappeared across the WHOLE altcoin market and it would only take one whale to come in a buy up VRC to push price back to 50k because volume is so low. What little volume there is left is soaked up into the few "flavor of the week" coins which will in turn get dumped and then move onto the newest "flavor" in short don't agonize over P&D's you will lose far more money chasing the pumps then you would holding VRC longterm.

I can't tell you what to do with your own money but I can damn sure try to stress the market conditions to you, and right now market conditions suck for everyone (except the few P&D coins)

Nothing is wrong with the volume generally, at least the volume that could move Vericoin to 100K is obviously on the market. Investors just don't like this coin and even I still hold my vericoins I fully understand why there is no interest in vericoin lately and the interests have shifted to other probably better coins. Innovative coins, good news and exciting features (blockchain 2) are getting very nice volumes - see Viacoin. It is clear people who are interested in altcoins and investors think the current features like Veribit, Fiat in wallet are useless (otherwise they would invest), the fantasy about third world domination is baseless, also initiatives like the radio and silver coin which are good fun and great community projects but from investors' viewpoint such additions to the coin mean nothing. The regional representatives sounds good but will bring a combined of no more than 0.2 BTC from the Phillipines and Kenya, that's not going to make the coin stronger, and investors don't put money into a coin that executes such business plan.
Investors with real cash and BTC are interested in good news and usable features, Vericoin has none of them lately and therefore the price is low. This shouldn't be like this because even with the latest addition I don't think the Viacoin devs are a lot more competent than the Vericoin devs, Vericoin devs are perfectly capable to implement features that the market rewards with investment and hopefully they are going to start delivering good features and good news sooner than later.

sorry.. so you are saying?/...im a bit confused
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:00:34 PM

Well all things considered my personal beliefs are that theres alot of people out there that want to see VRC fail because they know that whatever scam/shit coin they are working on/invested in can't hold a candle to VRC and that the price slump is due to market manipulation just look at all the evidence,

Exhibit A) When we first started taking off in price how many FUDDERS showed up trying to run people off and when that didn't work and we kept going higher we go to...

Exhibit B) The MP hack where 30% of all VRC was stolen, I truly believe this was perpetrated by the same person or persons behind the  FUDDERs, but now we go to...

Exhibit C) The constant DDoS attacks on the SuperNodes that have been occurring the past few days, this is obviously a concentrated effort by a desperate entity trying to pull out all the stops to destabilize VRC, but now we go to...

Exhibit D) The OBVIOUS manipulation and suppression of the price of VRC by a person or persons, look at the fake sell walls, look at how EVERYTIME there is an uptrend somebody comes and dumps the price right back to the 15k range, if it really was an exit holders would have sold off on the open market and moved on (as most weakhands have) so now all thats left are the true investors/believers and the person or persons trying to kill VRC and suppress the market. We have even had ACTUAL FOREX ANALYSTS POINT OUT THE VRC MARKET IS BEING OBVIOUSLY AND ARTIFICIALLY SUPPRESSED. and then we go to last but not least...

Exhibit E) The lack of liquidity across the market in general, as it has already been pointed out there are plenty of factors attributing to the lack of volume and I STRONGLY disagree with anyone who says this isn't a factor because lets take a second to look at the numbers. Before the Summer loss of volume VRC ALONE on JUST MINTPAL had between 1200 and 1500 BTC volume DAILY, now the exchanges can BARELY hit that mark on their TOTAL volume much less 1000 BTC volume on just one coin alone. So please, tell me again how this isn't an attributing factor?

In Summary: Until volume returns to the market at large and we buy out the manipulator(s) the price is going to struggle short-term, but as long as the community stays positive and active and the Devs keep developing and innovating, the long-term potential of VRC is still as bright, if not brighter, as it was when price was 50k. This is just a perfect time for all of us to buy VRC on the cheap and hang on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: