Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:02:08 PM

Please don't expect  an actual answer from the delusional hardcore fanboys. You tried your best to move this coin forward. They don't need this here - the valued members here the cheerleaders with the usual "+1", "100K Sat", "vercioin to the moon" posts. They need hype not your real support.

As for the devs, they are just too arrogant. They think vericoin, one of the 300 BTC/LTC clones can compete with BTC. Pure delusion and fantasy. They don't admit that the delusional worldwide mass adoption theme (which was perhaps sensible in April but not feasible right now) is failed. They don't admit that VeriCoin won't be able to compete with BTC, how could it?

As for this Coinsis shit, the company is still beta testing the BTC credit card. The vercioin credit card will be after the BTC credit card - not that the timing matters at all, because vericoin will not a competitor for BTC.

The good news, it will be some pay rise and exit opportunity for sensible investors.  Cheesy

I totally agree wit you. VRC just can't compete with LTC,DRK (DOGE) and even Ripple. They all want the same to get widespread/adopted and accepted by merchants. Sure VRC already has features LTC could only dream of. But in the end VRC will have to put a lot of time, effort and skill into the coin before they will see any real achievements.
I also do understand that you just can't change the fundamental thinking of the coin. But VRC should stop thinking they could overtake LTC or Ripple as a widespread currency.

Instead of that VRC should think about ways to support BTC and take advantage of the spread and adoption BTC already has.

I always thought the genius behind vrc was veribit.

A lot of us did, It has potential, but lack of proper marketing around that is hurting the value of veri-bit.
yeah.. my bet is also Veri-bit.. price just needs to go up tho so you get better value for the coin

It's a one-two punch: VeriBit and VeriCard

The two combined will push VeriCoin towards mass adoption. Granted, both are for the VRC holder, so the knock-out punch will be an easy way to purchase VRC with fiat. That is coming...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:02:27 PM

With VeriBit, VeriSMS and soon VeriCard, it's not where can you use Vericoin.  It's where can't you. www.vericoin.info

Also: Couldn't they find a prettier girl ?  Cool

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

Please don't expect  an actual answer from the delusional hardcore fanboys. You tried your best to move this coin forward. They don't need this here - the valued members here the cheerleaders with the usual "+1", "100K Sat", "vercioin to the moon" posts. They need hype not your real support.

As for the devs, they are just too arrogant. They think vericoin, one of the 300 BTC/LTC clones can compete with BTC. Pure delusion and fantasy. They don't admit that the delusional worldwide mass adoption theme (which was perhaps sensible in April but not feasible right now) is failed. They don't admit that VeriCoin won't be able to compete with BTC, how could it?

As for this Coinsis shit, the company is still beta testing the BTC credit card. The vercioin credit card will be after the BTC credit card - not that the timing matters at all, because vericoin will not a competitor for BTC.

The good news, it will be some pay rise and exit opportunity for sensible investors.  Cheesy

I totally agree wit you. VRC just can't compete with LTC,DRK (DOGE) and even Ripple. They all want the same to get widespread/adopted and accepted by merchants. Sure VRC already has features LTC could only dream of. But in the end VRC will have to put a lot of time, effort and skill into the coin before they will see any real achievements.
I also do understand that you just can't change the fundamental thinking of the coin. But VRC should stop thinking they could overtake LTC or Ripple as a widespread currency.

Instead of that VRC should think about ways to support BTC and take advantage of the spread and adoption BTC already has.

A lot of us did, It has potential, but lack of proper marketing around that is hurting the value of veri-bit.

No offense to ANYONE on this because I consider myself a nerd, geek, w.e. Not every nerd, geek is good at marketing. In fact, nerds, geeks are the worst at marketing. Litecoin has the crypto world as the #2 coin and may have even surpassed bitcoin but the devs were very clear on "they don't market". Bitcoin has everyone behind it wanting to get rich marketing it. I bet no one can name 10 alts that have better marketing from the dev team or community as vrc.
GaliX

Activity: 504

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:05:12 PM

Well, actually I have been suggesting other way around that VRC should address the shortcoming of BTC and provide users with features that is not in BTC (certain blockchain 2 features). It's just a fantasy and delusion that VRC ever can take on BTC on the payment front where BTC is strong. As you can see LTC and all clones fail on that front. It make ore sense to do something in co-existence with BTC in a different area (blockchain 2).

The devs are so full of their worldwide mass adoption theme that the reality is completely ignored here. If you see Pnosker tweets actually you understand where they are coming from: they actually believe vercioin can beat BTC.   This credit card joke is just one step in the joking mass adoption theme program.

No wonder the market reactions is: wtf, are these vericion people really that crazy and this big announcement could move 1k on the price. Pathetic really.

I wouldn't say the debit card is a joke. That's really too much. The Card is great. I mean you can also use it for VeriBit it's actually great.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:05:54 PM

Veribit is a lame idea with very limited use cases and very limited audience, I am saying that from the beginning.
KryptoKings

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:06:00 PM

With VeriBit, VeriSMS and soon VeriCard, it's not where can you use Vericoin.  It's where can't you. www.vericoin.info

No man! I like her. She has that freaky flavor to her.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:06:44 PM

why, after such news does not rise the price?

Because nobody has heard of the company they made a "huge" deal with. The company is smaller than 1 of the 30 websites I made spending a few hours of my time creating. Mind you I had zero website building experience, which I am s                  ( Bla Bla)                    controlling my money and business descisions. I am happy with you all coding, and thats it. Perhaps if you let others make these deals, the coding and promises would be done, instead of piling on more promises, while current development lay idle.

Since when did you turn into a Barabass, you do not speak for the community what makes you think you are so special after coming on this forum the way you have and telling everyone that you have sold out at such a crap price in the past. You think the dev is stepping out of boundaries...... maybe you should look at yourself. I am satisfied with Doug's answer. Go to another crypto and ask there invisible devs a question and see if you get a response, we are lucky to even have devs that communicate. If you are angry about selling the ranch for so cheap stop attempting to hurt the VRC community by asking non-nonsensical questions that I do not care to be answered. Just like any other crypto its either you are on the train or you are not. Us who apparently had stronger hands then you did not sell out.

Do you understand I have more value in VRC than many people here holding hundreds of thousands of coins?

You speak against me for what reason? Is it because I am critical of the way some things have been done lately in an attempt to create future value?
Are you upset with me for the hundreds of hours I have put into live support for the VeriCoin community, especially following the MP hack?
Are you upset with me because I actually netted a small profit in the end thanks to being into VRC before any of the wizrig games?
I am lucky that the developers communicate? No, that was the basis for me investing in this coin. Communication should be expected, not admired.
You think my questions, meant to clarify the deal for the whole community is nonsensical?

Am I the one being irrational here or is it you my friend?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:07:29 PM

That's Rude, every women is beautiful in their own right. Shame on you!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:07:58 PM

Dang, look at buy4crypto go, he's more active than ever. I wonder why that is?

You get a card yet?  go try

In other statements by Coinsis it says  sign-ups are to begin in around three weeks.

Use of the VeriCard will start in the fall.

Yes, this is what Coinsis is promising. Will it actually happen? I believe so but you never know until Coinsis makes it happen.

Such is the digital currency world.

The Dev's have checked these guys out it. I trust their assessment.

This wasn't an overnight decsion or deal.

People will think what they want.

I'm thinking this is VERI good news for Vericoin and the future of Digital Currencies

paytplay

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:08:09 PM

Well, I must say that vericoin is back on the first page on bittrex, but so are gaming coin and clustersomething. So, did we accomplish anything is my question. This place has been waiting for updates for a while, all blue balled etc and this is it. Please show the papers that were in the works the whole time everyone was waiting. I want more and I think we deserve it
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:14:30 PM

I'm thinking this is VERI good news for Vericoin and the future of Digital Currencies

LoL Are you doing a stand up here? LoL

What the VRC credit card does with the future of Digital Currencies? There will be hundreds of BTC and other crypto currency cards on the market when the vericoin card is out.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:17:29 PM

Couldn't they find a prettier girl ?

Not cool, dude.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:19:22 PM

Well, actually I have been suggesting other way around that VRC should address the shortcoming of BTC and provide users with features that is not in BTC (certain blockchain 2 features). It's just a fantasy and delusion that VRC ever can take on BTC on the payment front where BTC is strong. As you can see LTC and all clones fail on that front. It make ore sense to do something in co-existence with BTC in a different area (blockchain 2).

The devs are so full of their worldwide mass adoption theme that the reality is completely ignored here. If you see Pnosker tweets actually you understand where they are coming from: they actually believe vercioin can beat BTC.   This credit card joke is just one step in the joking mass adoption theme program.

No wonder the market reactions is: wtf, are these vericion people really that crazy and this big announcement could move 1k on the price. Pathetic really.

I wouldn't say the debit card is a joke. That's really too much. The Card is great. I mean you can also use it for VeriBit it's actually great.

Oh dear ... Galix, your 23 years old young age and idealism makes you believe in uses cases that aren't feasible businesses. Just because there is card and a function called Veribit it doesn't mean the "worldwide mass" willing to use them. Why would they? There is a digital currency called bitcoin a perfectly good, well established and widely accepted crypto money. Vericoin can't compete with that.

Forget Veribit and stick to your blockchain 2 idea :-))
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:19:27 PM

Dang, look at buy4crypto go, he's more active than ever. I wonder why that is?

You get a card yet?  go try

In other statements by Coinsis it says  sign-ups are to begin in around three weeks.

Use of the VeriCard will start in the fall.

Yes, this is what Coinsis is promising. Will it actually happen? I believe so but you never know until Coinsis makes it happen.

Such is the digital currency world.

The Dev's have checked these guys out it. I trust their assessment.

This wasn't an overnight decsion or deal.

People will think what they want.

Ok I missed that, thank you.

So at the moment the credit card feature is another future promise?  I will not debate you if it becomes reality or not, to each his own.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:20:07 PM

What the VRC credit card does with the future of Digital Currencies? There will be hundreds of BTC and other crypto currency cards on the market when the vericoin card is out.

any development is still better than no development at all
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:27:02 PM

Yes, that's actually true. On the other hand if you think about that nothing was delivered in the last 8 weeks, the market has been waiting for the big announcement and the big news is a fucking centralized credit card for the decentralized vericoin from the noname Coinsis then it's just another disappointment.

KryptoKings

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:27:47 PM

Keep in mind it is human nature to want choices. Bitcoin is not everyones first choice or why would there be other coins. Can Vericoin overtake Bitcoin? Doubt it because the devs would have to have millions backing them as the Bitcoin industry/cap is in the billions. Can Vericoin get a piece of the pie? Of course it has a chance at becoming the #2 coin or atleast a top 5. Vericoin devs are smart enough they figured out not just a way to become "an option" in alts but tag along side Bitcoin with veribit.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:29:46 PM

The future of Digital curriences IMO is in "mass adoption" this will move digital curriencies in that direction

and we will all see about what coins have what features when Vericoin has a the VeriCard and BTC has the BitCoinCard.

edit: in the interest of full disclosure Black Coin will also have a card issued by Coinsis. These three are they only digital curriencies I know of today which are signed up with a company that will do the things the coinsis technoligies say they will.
cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:31:00 PM

Yes, that's actually true. On the other hand if you think about that nothing was delivered in the last 8 weeks, the market has been waiting for the big announcement and the big news is a fucking centralized credit card for the decentralized vericoin from the noname Coinsis then it's just another disappointment.

Yet again, you continue to spread this rubbish. It is no even centralized. No 3rd party required. Do you understand that? Why are you just posting lies?
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:38:45 PM

In the news: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/vericard-the-vericoin-credit-card-coming-soon

"things are looking very bright for VeriCoin." - CryptoArticles

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: