Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 [697] 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:23:47 PM

With VeriBit, VeriSMS and soon VeriCard, it's not where can you use Vericoin.  It's where can't you. www.vericoin.info

Pipidi bapidi Bumb.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:26:04 PM

@buy4crypto are u mad too bro? How much did you invest? You should dev a coin and sign with JP Morgan Chase! You can get a special debit card that only buys toilet paper to whipe all the crap talked on these forums Wink . maybe change your name to buy4crapto?

@devs - great news guys. keep up the great work. I am happy with vericoin.

Am I mad? I may make millions of dollars holding not 1 vericoin if this thing does well. So, mad that this does well? Not at all.

Realistic about life / and what happens to amature business people when they go up to negotiate with real business people! Think about what just happened. This whole thing stinks. Why are people with no economics backgrounds negotiating deals on behalf of your investment in a decentralized virtual currency.

Will you answer me that? If you can convince me the deal they made on vericoin investors behalf is what crypto is all about, you will win. But you cannot. Nobody can, for any reason.

Amateur? Have you looked at this site: www.buy4crypto.com  Huh

[Pot calling the kettle black.]

I know what my websites are, terrible now! And yet they are driving more traffic than what coinsis is. Telling isn't it?

I just registered virtualcurrency.xyz as what I am going to spend a lot more resources developing. I'll redirect the other hundreds over to that one once complete next year. So things are looking up, those where all tests to learn web design, and get to know what I am going to be doing for the rest of my life, or what someone else will do for me soon Smiley

You don't need an economics background to negotiate a deal. Are you still in high school?

You are correct you can negotiate with a dog if you want. Actually, I dropped out of highschool to pursue business 15 years ago. I have a very fufilling life and haven't worked more than a few months of it for someone else. But the fact of the matter is, someone who is taught skills to negotiate, and someone who has not, will have a major result on the outcome.

You want to have these guys negotiating big mainstream deals for you?  They have yet to disclose terms. I have never seen a contract / deal signed on behalf of a company that was not disclosed. I ask a few simple questions, things everyone should want to know really and I am a "Fudder" Either you people are ignorant who say that, or are desperately cheerleading to pump it up a bit to dump as so many people been waiting weeks for this big news!

What is your problem? If you have a successful business why are you on here 24 hours a day? The way you rant and talk, mostly tripe, I'd prefer to have the VRC PhDs negotiating for me any day. If I sent you into a shop to buy me a carrot I'd be scared you would come back with a potato because you thought it would better for me. You've got a seriously unhealthy obsession with VRC for no obvious reason. You talk about being transparent etc. But how about you? Do you have your life savings invested in VRC, or CLOAK or something and you are upset?

Transparency, you can ask me anything, I have never hide a thing, I actually enjoy talking about myself because I am "special"

I don't have any VRC currently, I only hold a fraction of a btc right now, I spent 7 on hardware about a month ago and working on returns for that.

I have been a great athlete, When I was young I was in the junior olympics for martial arts.
I was a national champion indoor soccer player several years with my local club as a prominent member of the team as a striker.
As a business person, I have done well since my first sale of pixie sticks (sugar candy) to kids in elementary school.
I have excelled at nearly everything I have done in my life except for writing English.

So, Do I care about VRC, sure. I have 10+ vericoin related websites that I will stand to profit from greatly one day is vericoin succeeds. Here is the thing, BS and promises don't get me where I want to go. So, my goal is to make vericoin the best coin in the world. If that means being unpopular with the cheerleaders for a bit while I ask tough questions that others ignore, so be it!

Yawn. You do realize you will never, ever get what you want? With all the abuse you hurl at people, they don't take you seriously.

Quote me where I am personally attacking anyone. I am actually one of the people who rose above all the 1 sided debates and tried to bring VRC back to healthy discussions for many, many attempts. But what is fun, is new people. They come on here attacking me, When I am one of the people who has been supporting this coin, and continues to do.

Read what I have said for months and take it literally. I am not here to make money. I am here to be successful. If you aim to make money, and you have a few vericoin, will you be rational? will you ask tough questions? You should be happy that people in this coin still can think rationally and move the coin forward. You all saw what chearleeding promises did for the coins value right? We don't need that again. But people wish to call me a troll, or paint whatever picture best fits the agenda they are putting out to promote the value of the investment they have.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:27:09 PM

Question, is this another future promise or worse a fake website?

I signed up, tested getting a card...

Apply here to get your own Bitcoin card.....  Just redirects you back to the login page.

Also they say since they are in beta they can't help you retrieve a password?

Just throwing up red flags already.

So has anyone signed up and started getting a card?  Or is this another it is coming thing with a webpage that could be made in 5 minutes by someone with web design skills or me in 30 minutes?

Edit - The need help button gives

Not Found

The resource requested could not be found on this server!

Like I said I understand a beta ( also they stated they just finished beta ) but this is like a site that could have been slapped together in 2 minutes so far.  But don't take my word go try and get a card or click around the 4 buttons on it and see.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
H4Y35

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:32:57 PM

Dang, look at buy4crypto go, he's more active than ever. I wonder why that is?
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:33:12 PM

This is what you choose to respond to with real questions being asked?

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

You get a card yet?  go try

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:35:59 PM

I don't make money on promises, pump and dumps, whatever you want to call them. I squat domains for longterm growth / value.

I took a chance on a few coins being real solutions to the future issues. That is why I bought a lot of Vericoin domains as part of diversifying my investments. So, for me, longterm growth is my reasoning to be here. I am sorry for those people with a 1 tract mind on shorterm growth. IE Pump and Dumps. If you find what I am saying upsets you. There is a good chance you are trading this coin and trying to get out at all costs. Because what my aim is with every post is to bring longterm value.

If I have to crack a few eggs to make an omlet so what. If I have to step on some daytraders toes to create longterm value, I'm okay with that.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:36:21 PM

Question, is this another future promise or worse a fake website?

I signed up, tested getting a card...

Apply here to get your own Bitcoin card.....  Just redirects you back to the login page.

Also they say since they are in beta they can't help you retrieve a password?

Just throwing up red flags already.

So has anyone signed up and started getting a card?  Or is this another it is coming thing with a webpage that could be made in 5 minutes by someone with web design skills or me in 30 minutes?

The answer is, Coinsis is a legit business. But that's not the full picture. It is not so hard to set up a payment provider business and join to a card scheme like VISA. That's why you can see so many start-up, all kind of lame business with the infrastructure issues you have pointed out role out debit and prepaid credit cards. I used to invest payment provider businesses, you can virtually set up one in 30 days including the card is ready for market.

This Coinsis venture is so not serious from vericoin viewpoint, that Coinsis have not even roled out the first BTC card. Sometimes (who knows when) will be the VRC card rolled out. And then what? Apart from existing bag holders and fanboys nobody will give a shit about the VRC VISA card. There are many BTC cards on the market.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:41:28 PM

Not going to quote a quote of a qoute

@buy4crypto - I have a great idea! Blackcoin is almost the same price as Vericoin. They just got a debit card and are in an atm machine. You should dump off all your vericoins and go all black... very nice community and very nice devs. They have been around longer so it might be more of your taste.

take the other guys complaining about every move with you... oh wait... some of them where complaining over there too?

Or sell all your crypto and just it to make your own coin. You can higher drkman's friend and you can do it all as you please. Make your own section in the forums and then we can bug u on a day to celebrate.

we can hit you with line like
"This is what you choose to respond to with real questions being asked?" When you were just having fun on a random post
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:42:41 PM

Not going to quote a quote of a qoute

@buy4crypto - I have a great idea! Blackcoin is almost the same price as Vericoin. They just got a debit card and are in an atm machine. You should dump off all your vericoins and go all black... very nice community and very nice devs. They have been around longer so it might be more of your taste.

take the other guys complaining about every move with you... oh wait... some of them where complaining over there too?

Or sell all your crypto and just it to make your own coin. You can higher drkman's friend and you can do it all as you please. Make your own section in the forums and then we can bug u on a day to celebrate.

we can hit you with line like
"This is what you choose to respond to with real questions being asked?" When you were just having fun on a random post

Hmm, would it not be easier to just answer any questions people have?

effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:44:04 PM

I responded to a number of your questions, probably missed it on the last page.
KryptoKings

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:44:44 PM

answering is one thing but just forum bombing someone over and over is annoying
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:45:52 PM

I responded to a number of your questions, probably missed it on the last page.

I responded back asking for more details. That didn't answer anything I was trying to have answered. Kinda beat around the bush sending it all back to a community member with no further details.

With a contract signed sealed and delivered, should this information not be public knowledge for VeriCoin investors to be aware of more details?

At a mimimum the questions I asked should be covered, with room for follow up, as I have many more things to clarify for the community. And again, if you feel I am overstepping my rights. Please say so Doug. I never mean to disrespect you, though I can see how some many perceive that. I just want to know that this deal was done in good faith to the VRC community, and being such a big annoucement, or potentially. I think me, and other investors have a right to a solid feel of what was just signed on the behalf of vericoin investors.

altcoinUK

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:46:05 PM

answering is one thing but just forum bombing someone over and over is annoying

So go way, it's annoying you bombing here your annoyance Cheesy
GaliX

Activity: 504

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:46:45 PM

Please don't expect  an actual answer from the delusional hardcore fanboys. You tried your best to move this coin forward. They don't need this here - the valued members here the cheerleaders with the usual "+1", "100K Sat", "vercioin to the moon" posts. They need hype not your real support.

As for the devs, they are just too arrogant. They think vericoin, one of the 300 BTC/LTC clones can compete with BTC. Pure delusion and fantasy. They don't admit that the delusional worldwide mass adoption theme (which was perhaps sensible in April but not feasible right now) is failed. They don't admit that VeriCoin won't be able to compete with BTC, how could it?

As for this Coinsis shit, the company is still beta testing the BTC credit card. The vercioin credit card will be after the BTC credit card - not that the timing matters at all, because vericoin will not a competitor for BTC.

The good news, it will be some pay rise and exit opportunity for sensible investors.  Cheesy

I totally agree wit you. VRC just can't compete with LTC, PeerCoin, DRKand even Ripple (DOGE) . They all want the same to get widespread/adopted and accepted by merchants. Sure VRC already has features LTC could only dream of. But in the end VRC will have to put a lot of time, effort and skill into the coin before they will see any real achievements.
I also do understand that you just can't change the fundamental thinking of the coin. But VRC should stop thinking they could overtake LTC or Ripple as a widespread currency.

Instead of that VRC should think about ways to support BTC and take advantage of the spread and adoption BTC already has.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
KryptoKings

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:51:15 PM

Please don't expect  an actual answer from the delusional hardcore fanboys. You tried your best to move this coin forward. They don't need this here - the valued members here the cheerleaders with the usual "+1", "100K Sat", "vercioin to the moon" posts. They need hype not your real support.

As for the devs, they are just too arrogant. They think vericoin, one of the 300 BTC/LTC clones can compete with BTC. Pure delusion and fantasy. They don't admit that the delusional worldwide mass adoption theme (which was perhaps sensible in April but not feasible right now) is failed. They don't admit that VeriCoin won't be able to compete with BTC, how could it?

As for this Coinsis shit, the company is still beta testing the BTC credit card. The vercioin credit card will be after the BTC credit card - not that the timing matters at all, because vericoin will not a competitor for BTC.

The good news, it will be some pay rise and exit opportunity for sensible investors.  Cheesy

I totally agree wit you. VRC just can't compete with LTC,DRK (DOGE) and even Ripple. They all want the same to get widespread/adopted and accepted by merchants. Sure VRC already has features LTC could only dream of. But in the end VRC will have to put a lot of time, effort and skill into the coin before they will see any real achievements.
I also do understand that you just can't change the fundamental thinking of the coin. But VRC should stop thinking they could overtake LTC or Ripple as a widespread currency.

Instead of that VRC should think about ways to support BTC and take advantage of the spread and adoption BTC already has.

I always thought the genius behind vrc was veribit.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:51:54 PM

I totally agree wit you. VRC just can't compete with LTC,DRK (DOGE) and even Ripple. They all want the same to get widespread/adopted and accepted by merchants. Sure VRC already has features LTC could only dream of. But in the end VRC will have to put a lot of time, effort and skill into the coin before they will see any real achievements.

A lot of us did, It has potential, but lack of proper marketing around that is hurting the value of veri-bit.

yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:54:24 PM

A lot of us did, It has potential, but lack of proper marketing around that is hurting the value of veri-bit.
yeah.. my bet is also Veri-bit.. price just needs to go up tho so you get better value for the coin
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:58:50 PM

With VeriBit, VeriSMS and soon VeriCard, it's not where can you use Vericoin.  It's where can't you. www.vericoin.info

why, after such news does not rise the price?

Because nobody has heard of the company they made a "huge" deal with. The company is smaller than 1 of the 30 websites I made spending a few hours of my time creating. Mind you I had zero website building experience, which I am s                  ( Bla Bla)                    controlling my money and business descisions. I am happy with you all coding, and thats it. Perhaps if you let others make these deals, the coding and promises would be done, instead of piling on more promises, while current development lay idle.

Since when did you turn into a Barabass, you do not speak for the community what makes you think you are so special after coming on this forum the way you have and telling everyone that you have sold out at such a crap price in the past. You think the dev is stepping out of boundaries...... maybe you should look at yourself. I am satisfied with Doug's answer. Go to another crypto and ask there invisible devs a question and see if you get a response, we are lucky to even have devs that communicate. If you are angry about selling the ranch for so cheap stop attempting to hurt the VRC community by asking non-nonsensical questions that I do not care to be answered. Just like any other crypto its either you are on the train or you are not. Us who apparently had stronger hands then you did not sell out.
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:02:03 PM

Instead of that VRC should think about ways to support BTC and take advantage of the spread and adoption BTC already achieved.

Well, actually I have been suggesting other way around that VRC should address the shortcoming of BTC and provide users with features that is not in BTC (certain blockchain 2 features). It's just a fantasy and delusion that VRC ever can take on BTC on the payment front where BTC is strong. As you can see LTC and all clones fail on that front. It make ore sense to do something in co-existence with BTC in a different area (blockchain 2).

The devs are so full of their worldwide mass adoption theme that the reality is completely ignored here. If you see Pnosker tweets actually you understand where they are coming from: they actually believe vercioin can beat BTC.   This credit card joke is just one step in the joking mass adoption theme program.

No wonder the market reactions is: wtf, are these vericion people really that crazy and this big announcement could move 1k on the price. Pathetic really.
Pages: « 1 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 [697] 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: