Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 [712] 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:14:09 PM

All I see on my screen is this user has been ignored.  People leave them alone they will get bored.  Focus forward!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:22:59 PM

And just as I was typing this you posted three more times...all negative and none productive rantings and ramblings. I rest my case...

Actually Barrabas is right about Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS. All are completely useless functions and certainly don't put vericoin in the league of innovative coins. No wonder the statistic indicates the three features have 9 users worldwide (from the 9 users 3 are the developers). Hardly creative and innovative ideas like Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS are not good enough, no wonder the price is 9k.

And what other coins have useful features in the real world besides bitcoin? This is a long-term play...

You need to pull your head out of crypto and look at this from non crypto, everyday person point of view...the more features and useability Vericoin has the more chance it has at being a useable currency.

Well, obviously I can't prove you're wrong about that. I guess we just have a different view on what makes a coin successful. I don't think  Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS can make a coin successful. But of course, this is just pure speculation, just as you speculate that that such features can propel a coin. Therefore, better to rely on the ultimate test: the market. The market has spoken and don't like the direction - that's why the price is 9k. CLOAK which had the same price as vericoin at the end of June currently 4 times as valuable as vericoin today, VIACOIN that had the same price 4 weeks ago as vericoin currently more than 3 times as valuable as vericoin. So obviously not the seasonal investment volume issue is the real problem, even EffectsToCause always blame the summer for the low price.

The devs are here for the dollar and the only reason their CVs are in the public domain is to convince investors to buy the coin. Therefore, if they needed the investment, I believe it is reasonable to expect they do a better job (actually any job would be great because they not delivered anything in the last 9 weeks). I am not sure if you noticed, but there are at least 2 new people write in this thread every day who have never visited here before to tell the same story over and over: these real people aren't FUDders, they bought the coin for real money at 30k-50k by reading Pnosker tweets and EffectsToCause posts about the bright future. The disappointment of the investors is not FUD, and I think the problems and possible solutions need to be discussed.

altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:26:30 PM

All I see on my screen is this user has been ignored.  People leave them alone they will get bored.  Focus forward!!

Hardcore cheerleaders and cult members like yourself like to ignore the reality. That's why you actually not helping vericoin in moving forward, even you try to focus so hard as your post indicates that.
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:36:13 PM

And just as I was typing this you posted three more times...all negative and none productive rantings and ramblings. I rest my case...

Actually Barrabas is right about Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS. All are completely useless functions and certainly don't put vericoin in the league of innovative coins. No wonder the statistic indicates the three features have 9 users worldwide (from the 9 users 3 are the developers). Hardly creative and innovative ideas like Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS are not good enough, no wonder the price is 9k.

And what other coins have useful features in the real world besides bitcoin? This is a long-term play...

You need to pull your head out of crypto and look at this from non crypto, everyday person point of view...the more features and useability Vericoin has the more chance it has at being a useable currency.

Well, obviously I can't prove you're wrong about that. I guess we just have a different view on what makes a coin successful. I don't think  Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS can make a coin successful. But of course, this is just pure speculation, just as you speculate that that such features can propel a coin. Therefore, better to rely on the ultimate test: the market. The market has spoken and don't like the direction - that's why the price is 9k. CLOAK which had the same price as vericoin at the end June currently 4 times as valuable as vericoin today, VIACOIN that had the same price 4 weeks ago as vericoin currently more than 3 times as valuable as vericoin. So obviously not the seasonal investment volume issue is the real problem, even EffectsToCause always blame the summer for the low price.

The devs are here for the dollar and the only reason their CVs are in the public domain is to convince investors to buy the coin. Therefore, if they needed the investment, I believe it is reasonable to expect they do a better job (actually any job would be great because they not delivered anything in the last 9 weeks). I am not sure if you noticed, but there are at least 2 new people write in this thread every day who have never visited here before to tell the same story over and over: these real people aren't FUDders, they bought the coin for real money at 30k-50k by reading Pnosker tweets and EffectsToCause posts about the bright future. The disappointment of the investors is not FUD, and I think the problems and possible solutions need to be discussed.

Thank you for your well thought out response...much respect for your point of view. Why can't this forum be filled with civil and constructive discussion instead of feeding the hate machine know as barabass.

While barabass was spewing his hateful and non constructive rants there was a serious discussion of Dev4 (project Juggernaut) in IRC, a planned meeting will happen between Dev4 and the Vericoin developers soon. To discuss him possibly joining the team...

Pat, Doug and Dave will meet with him to see what he has to offer...he has dropped his intial offer of 1 million VRC to 500k VRC and payment would only be given when certain goals and projects have been completed.

The Vericoin Developers have stated that this is the communities coin and if we want to bring something to the table they are all for it. People have already offered to put forward a large amount of the required VRC to make this project a reality including myself.

Put your money where your mouth is barabass!
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:37:55 PM

_@/'
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:10:54 PM

Well, obviously I can't prove you're wrong about that. I guess we just have a different view on what makes a coin successful. I don't think  Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS can make a coin successful. But of course, this is just pure speculation, just as you speculate that that such features can propel a coin. Therefore, better to rely on the ultimate test: the market. The market has spoken and don't like the direction - that's why the price is 9k. CLOAK which had the same price as vericoin at the end June currently 4 times as valuable as vericoin today, VIACOIN that had the same price 4 weeks ago as vericoin currently more than 3 times as valuable as vericoin. So obviously not the seasonal investment volume issue is the real problem, even EffectsToCause always blame the summer for the low price.

Thank you for your well thought out response...much respect for your point of view. Why can't this forum be filled with civil and constructive discussion instead of feeding the hate machine know as barabass.

While barabass was spewing his hateful and non constructive rants there was a serious discussion of Dev4 (project Juggernaut) in IRC, a planned meeting will happen between Dev4 and the Vericoin developers soon. To discuss him possibly joining the team...

Pat, Doug and Dave will meet with him to see what he has to offer...he has dropped his intial offer of 1 million VRC to 500k VRC and payment would only be given when certain goals and projects have been completed.

The Vericoin Developers have stated that this is the communities coin and if we want to bring something to the table they are all for it. People have already offered to put forward a large amount of the required VRC to make this project a reality including myself.

I ALWAYS put my money were my mouth is. ALWAYS. And my efforts too. Which, obviously, don't mean, even remotely, pipe dreams such as this Juggernaut thing is.

While ANYTHING at all is much better -only by comparison, of course- to the absolute nothingness that we currently have, like I have stated many times, VRC does not NEED anything else... but setting a logical, common sense source of action. If AFTER setting that clear path, a new dev is needed -and it is in my belief- I am all for it. But first things first: Get the most of the very few assets you have. THEN and ONLY then, reach out for new heights.

As I have stated before, the whole Juggernaut scheme, as presented, is not just bogus it is thoroughly idiotic and bound to disappoint even the most hopeful of supporters. There's no developer who can guarantee any price increase, I don't know who he is. That's simple reality. So selling the pen that way is simply stupid, sorry. Now, if there's a developer that really "gets it" and is willing to work for free and to be paid for results, I obviously am all for it. But clearly, as it is. No ifs, no buts. I don't believe such an individual exists. I believe Juggernaut is just another loudmouth with not a single chance of moving VRC on inch in the right direction. But I'd very much like to be proven wrong.

And, as stated by others already -and suggested by me in the first place- Nosker and the proposer of Juggernaut ALONE have already pledged 100k VRC. They alone -maybe with the help of Doug and Dave and a couple cheerleaders, can sustain that bet, fronting up the bail for this bet, since there's absolutely no risk involved. They don't need either my money or my support: The guy delivers -and at the current prices, practically anything sensible would easily improve the price by 20-50%, it's that easy-, he gest his half million and the backers get not only much bigger payment in the value of their remaining portfolios but, if they decide to cash in, they can wash out their contributions and book significant profits even with just a small part of their holdings. No need for community donations for this. At all.

So all for Juggernaut on those terms. AND convinced that a reasonable goal, such as 20-40% would be achieved almost instantly from these current levels ... only to be severely sold off and back to square one, mind you. I just saw the film again (take a look at the "Black is Back" title, if you will, in the last few days). So go ahead and do it. It won't be bad at all, it can only be good. And since we all will sell big time into it, we all will benefit.

Now, if I am wrong, and the momentum picks up and this gets back to the 20s, all the more reason to celebrate and for the veritalk "crowd" to shout hurrahs.

The way I see it, it is, as posted before, win-win-win and THEN win situation. Not because it is anything to be optimistic about it in and out of itself but because of the dire situation we are locked into.

And, again, it doesn't need my money at all.
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:18:07 PM

I didn't "task myself" with anything of that short. I stated that by Monday I would have the CONTENT of what would be the meat of the WVD. When Shinraven put his foot in his mouth -again- pretending that I have backed up and will not deliver, in spite of the fact that I had posted and long before decided that, since no enthusiastic support from the devs, which was a requirement, was forthcoming, I would not participate any longer in project WVD, I decided to post the raw content of the pamphlet that I hadn't even proof-read and that took all of 5 minutes to put together, days before. Get it now?

Still, by leaps and bounds, even in it's rawest form, stands out as a clear message with obvious positive results if even minimally distributed in the real world.
And that's a much, much, much bigger chance of anything remotely close to success -on a quite different scale- that Vericoin will ever have otherwise.

Capisce now?

But you should not bother your little head with so far superior thoughts. You'll be much more at ease down at veritalk chanting hurrahs all the way down to three digits. And then delisting. Which is where Vericoin's train wreck is heading in the current direction.

But just a thought the may eventually sink (though I doubt it), when a train is accelerating and adding as much fuel as possible towards an evident precipice (we are already very, very clearly on the steep way down), what do you think is really positive, a change of direction at the next switch or keep on chanting hurrahs while accelerating on the current direction? No need to answer that by the way.

altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:23:28 PM

I had a chat here with Pnosker last week. He was kind enough to explain why he wrote his tweets, view, opinion, etc, and more importantly where this coin is heading. He made clear that the direction is the worldwide mass adoption theme, as he said it is what is it, that's what is happening and nothing else. Based on what I heard from Pnosker I can't see the deal with DEV4 is going to happen. Not to mention the difficulties of putting together the escrow and such project. I am in software development business, and I can't see a serious professional would waste his time with such deals like an escrow in this volatile altcoin market - at least I never met any in the last 25-30 years who would enter into such agreement (except if they are here for a P&D action and would pump the coin anyway, but that would be just another scam). In my opinion vericoin is having a delusional plan again regarding the DEV4 project. I was the first here to say the VISA card deal is very lame, and I can tell you the DEV4 idea is unrealistic :-))

I think it is not reasonable to say that we are just talking without providing solutions. I am not here to speak for Barrabas, he can write well :-))) but in my opinion Barrabas had many excellent suggestions here. I offered in this thread 2-3 weeks ago that I could organize a US$ 60k fund to cover 3-4 months work to deliver something that turn around the ship. That was not even considered as a viable option. I guess the only option here to ask the devs start working and deliver something that make sense.
MAD945

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:28:38 PM

RANT!

Sorry didn't bother reading it because its the same shit from the last 5-6 pages...no thanks
MAD945

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:30:55 PM

I had a chat here with Pnosker last week. He was kind enough to explain why he wrote his tweets, view, opinion, etc, and more importantly where this coin is heading. He made clear that the direction is the worldwide mass adoption theme, as he said it is what is it, that's what is happening and nothing else. Based on what I heard from Pnosker I can't see the deal with DEV4 is going to happen. Not to mention the difficulties of putting together the escrow and such project. I am in software development business, and I can't see a serious professional would waste his time with such deals like an escrow in this volatile altcoin market - at least I never met any in the last 25-30 years who would enter into such agreement (except if they are here for a P&D action and would pump the coin anyway, but that would be just another scam). In my opinion vericoin is having a delusional plan again regarding the DEV4 project. I was the first here to say the VISA card deal is very lame, and I can tell you the DEV4 idea is unrealistic :-))

I think it is not reasonable to say that we are just talking without providing solutions. I am not here to speak for Barrabas, he can write well :-))) but in my opinion Barrabas had many excellent suggestions here. I offered in this thread 2-3 weeks ago that I could organize a US$ 60k fund to cover 3-4 months work to deliver something that turn around the ship. That was not even considered as a viable option. I guess the only option here to ask the devs start working and deliver something that make sense.

We shall see what happens with Dev4...it was his suggestion for escrow.

The Dev's are still working on the current projects on the road map so if Dev4 can bring more then why not?
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:39:08 PM

Hey guys sry I have been absent recently, still swamped with getting the Physical Vericoins in order, Anyway THANK YOU to everyone in the community for your support I know myself and the Devs are constantly really busy so if you have an idea or contribution (such as the white papers or YT vids) PLEASE PM me and I will make sure important info gets passed on directly to the Devs.

Once again THANK YOU everyone, your hard work and support are extremely appreciated

bumping this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:45:41 PM

why can't barabbas and his little minions understand that its not the suggestions or being right or wrong thats the problem! its HOW he says it ... just keep doing your thing and calling everyone else cheerleaders or correcting spelling ... its clear your not trying to be useful at all and if you are you have zero ppl skills..prob a product of always being behind your screen...i don't even read your long posts cause its a complete waste of time rather you have a point or not most will never know cause your lack of respect.. plz i won't read your answer so don't bother typing another essay, which obviously you will ,seems you live for this..

anyhow with that said..my opinion(not like it matters I'm just a cheerleader) is that its great that the dev4 will meet up with pnosker and the team to discuss what he has to offer and i like that he lowered his demands.. to answer the question on "who  would work with an escrow and not get paid right away?" many people would thats ridiculous to say no one would do that, if he knows he can deliver what he's planning to bring to the table why not.. and if he sees something in vericoin others don't ,why not? anyway thats just my opinion...every single thing that is brought up that vericoin is working on is labeled dumb by the exact same ppl... why don't you guys band up together since some of you say you have so much to offer and know exactly what the perfect alt coin should consist of, go and make your own coin?

but i must say barabbas is by far the most entertaining..i actually feel sorry that he prob invested his life savings into vericoin at peak price. i can't see any other reason for such rage... keep calling people you don't know idiots and uneducated, you have no clue who your talking too... you need anger management and friends lol

so ill just continue doing what i can to help which isn't much besides accumulating and staking and of course cheerleading!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:46:48 PM

Hey guys sry I have been absent recently, still swamped with getting the Physical Vericoins in order, Anyway THANK YOU to everyone in the community for your support I know myself and the Devs are constantly really busy so if you have an idea or contribution (such as the white papers or YT vids) PLEASE PM me and I will make sure important info gets passed on directly to the Devs.

Once again THANK YOU everyone, your hard work and support are extremely appreciated

bumping this
what do u mean "dumping this"?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:56:18 PM

bumping this

he means reposting "bumping"
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:58:11 PM

why can't barabbas and his little minions understand that its not the suggestions or being right or wrong thats the problem! its HOW he says it ... just keep doing your thing and calling everyone else cheerleaders or correcting spelling ... its clear your not trying to be useful at all and if you are you have zero ppl skills..prob a product of always being behind your screen...i don't even read your long posts cause its a complete waste of time rather you have a point or not most will never know cause your lack of respect.. plz i won't read your answer so don't bother typing another essay, which obviously you will ,seems you live for this..

anyhow with that said..my opinion(not like it matters I'm just a cheerleader) is that its great that the dev4 will meet up with pnosker and the team to discuss what he has to offer and i like that he lowered his demands.. to answer the question on "who  would work with an escrow and not get paid right away?" many people would thats ridiculous to say no one would do that, if he knows he can deliver what he's planning to bring to the table why not.. and if he sees something in vericoin others don't ,why not? anyway thats just my opinion...every single thing that is brought up that vericoin is working on is labeled dumb by the exact same ppl... why don't you guys band up together since some of you say you have so much to offer and know exactly what the perfect alt coin should consist of, go and make your own coin?

but i must say barabbas is by far the most entertaining..i actually feel sorry that he prob invested his life savings into vericoin at peak price. i can't see any other reason for such rage... keep calling people you don't know idiots and uneducated, you have no clue who your talking too... you need anger management and friends lol

so ill just continue doing what i can to help which isn't much besides accumulating and staking and of course cheerleading!

If you would do just what about other 500 or more people do, which is buy, stake and shut your mouth, you'd be helpful and wouldn't provoke unnecessary hostility.

As it is, you insist in, very clumsily, try to offend and discredit anyone with strong opinions and knowledge, PROVEN by events, time and market.

Stick to cheerleading. And, once again, may I suggest veritalk?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:58:37 PM

bumping this

He means that, indeed. But it is DUMPING indeed.
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:01:31 PM

Actually I,m going back to ignore this person, he is what we call in my trade, a group saboteur non-conformist a double take.
Would I use him in business, would I send him to the bank would I trust him.

Judging by his reaction to peoples opinion of his first edition WVD effort. I could not trust him as far as I could throw a Stone.

Fud filter back to normal.

Feeding Trolls around here can be dangerous.

MAD945

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:04:06 PM

If you would do just what about other 500 or more people do, which is buy, stake and shut your mouth, you'd be helpful and wouldn't provoke unnecessary hostility.

As it is, you insist in, very clumsily, try to offend and discredit anyone with strong opinions and knowledge, PROVEN by events, time and market.

Stick to cheerleading. And, once again, may I suggest veritalk?

And barabbass shows his true colors...nothing but a attention seeker with delusions of grandeur. Being humble is not in your vocabulary lol
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:08:25 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 09:19:02 PM by buy4crypto

Here are some serious questions people should answer who are interested in the future of VeriCoin. Daytraders can stop listening here.

Is a debate really taking place over a fourth developer being paid insane amounts of money happening based on his promises? This community really needs leadership, and visionaries. When these people think, and give you solutions, instead of insisting criticism as "FUD". Perhaps its time to look at what these people say more seriously. Lets start by turning this discussion into potentially something valuable.

Would a better option not be to figure out a way to bring 10's , if not 10's of thousand developers to the VeriCoin platform? What gives Bitcoin an advantage is people have confidence in the services, and products behind it.

What is VeriCoin? IMO VeriCoin needs to cut a lot of the fat, and figure out what it is / wants to be. AND DO THAT WELL, forget being everything to everyone.

To regain confidence in VeriCoin, IMO. We need to take about 5-10 failures off of that roadmap and streamline a realistic vision for people to champion. Stop working at everything and failing. It's time to work hard towards goals that will bring small levels of success and work up to bigger things. The time to start under promising, and over delivering is now. Can you remember the last time we have under promised and over delivered?

If the developers can start achieving this they will gain the best asset back that VeriCoin had, and that is its the "good guy" of crypto, or "bad guy" depending how you view it, either way it polarizes the market and gives you all you need to be successful, if your willing to put in the work to get there.

Start with this MN fair, give Xo all he needs to succeed. This should be the main topic of discussion in the upcoming days. The developers will not share with us what happened with coinsis, so we can watch speculation from other coins to get a clearer picture. Not ideally the way you want to research your investment. But if you cannot get the information from the source, you get it where you can.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:13:13 PM

bumping this

ah ok thanx

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 [712] 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: