Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701098 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

Awesome Miner 2.2.2 is a minor release with the following updates

- Monero mining profit displayed correctly
- Claymore's Zcash Miner 9.3
- Minor corrections

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:54:46 AM

Patrik,

Is it possible to make some kind of Backup of all settings ?
I think there is a bug, in "define coin", sometimes you have to open "properties" twice and define Algo SHA-254 and click OK, before the link "Define Coin" works under pools.

Would be nice, if it was possible for the "Define Coin" didnt looked at workername, so you do not need to define each miner running at same pool, but with different worker names. Somehow, different worker names prevent it from knowing its a BTC you have defined.
It would be nice as well, if you could choose https://bitcoinwisdom.com/ as standard provider for diff settings, block generation time.

Thanks for this impressive tool that I have to use as farm operator. Makes my day more easy :-)

Xircom

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:00:26 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 11:37:26 AM by toptek

I'm starting to bug claymroe to add more API access even if it just for Awesome miner there is to much lacking using this with CM that can make things work a lot better like it does with  sgminer-gm miner  with ETH or XMR i feel it is time it was added by him but I'm being really nice when i ask SO i don't see the issue with adding more API access to CM it can still stay closed software . awesome miners is actually held back with only basic API access . and right now sgminer-gm comes no were close to CM in speed for ZEC mining and gate less miner is about to and he will work with any one and add stuff if asked . cm api Access offers no real control that matters, fans some times don't work right temps are wrong some times or don't show unless i reboot the remote PC and the controller PC a few times if it's a rig with more then one card i know that is CM miner doing it , etc, I  know that has lot to do with API access sense sgminer-gm does report everything right or seems to, has no reboot issues .Ill be honest using the new generic miner blows wind , I'm not complaining either if all you need is monitoring to see if the remote miner is still hashing it works great for that, at one point before we started getting better ZEC miners i did and was happy to have it .

hope he adds it even if it's just for awesome miner, i don't care right now, l get to use both in a more stable way if he does.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
solteykr

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:29:47 AM

I would be interested in testing a development version that has fan control in addition to frequency control.

That would be handy in summer months to change settings at night when my ambient temps are lower.

You can try the feature in the development version 1.7.8. You can enable download of development versions in Options -> "Check for development versions". Then you close the Options dialog and go to Menu -> "Check for updates".

You will find the Antminer Fan settings next to the existing Antminer frequency settings (In toolbar: Tools -> Antminer).

I'm still not sure if the Fan feature actually is working on all Antminers. If you experience any problems, set the fan speed back to Default, and Awesome Miner will revert all changes.
I did have one user that couldn't get this feature to work, but I don't have all details on that case yet.
Please share any findings on this.

Hello sir patrike,

is this version still available? i have s7 and s9 with bmminer v1. i really like to make a scheduled fan percent change everyday. is it doable with awesome miner?

i tried this, t does'nt work. hehe..

help?...

COINS.PH Share the gift of convenience by inviting your friends to Coins.ph
Show your friends how easy it is to send money, buy load and pay bills.
You both receive 50 PHP every time a friend signs up through your referral link and verifies ID and Selfie.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

Is it possible to make some kind of Backup of all settings ?
I think there is a bug, in "define coin", sometimes you have to open "properties" twice and define Algo SHA-254 and click OK, before the link "Define Coin" works under pools.

Would be nice, if it was possible for the "Define Coin" didnt looked at workername, so you do not need to define each miner running at same pool, but with different worker names. Somehow, different worker names prevent it from knowing its a BTC you have defined.
It would be nice as well, if you could choose https://bitcoinwisdom.com/ as standard provider for diff settings, block generation time.

Thanks for this impressive tool that I have to use as farm operator. Makes my day more easy :-)
Thanks for your feedback.
All configuration is stored in the file ConfigData.xml in the folder %appdata%\AwesomeMiner. Awesome Miner is reading this file when starting, so it's fully possible to take a backup of the file, and restore it later if you reinstall Windows for example.

I know it can take up to 5 seconds from when you do a "Define coin" to that it actually is updated, but did you experience that it never updates after chaning it? Also, I will take a note about your suggestion on defining the coin for the pool without having to specify it for each individual worker name.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:18:35 PM

I'm starting to bug claymroe to add more API access even if it just for Awesome miner there is to much lacking using this with CM that can make things work a lot better like it does with  sgminer-gm miner  with ETH or XMR i feel it is time it was added by him but I'm being really nice when i ask SO i don't see the issue with adding more API access to CM it can still stay closed software . awesome miners is actually held back with only basic API access . and right now sgminer-gm comes no were close to CM in speed for ZEC mining and gate less miner is about to and he will work with any one and add stuff if asked . cm api Access offers no real control that matters, fans some times don't work right temps are wrong some times or don't show unless i reboot the remote PC and the controller PC a few times if it's a rig with more then one card i know that is CM miner doing it , etc, I  know that has lot to do with API access sense sgminer-gm does report everything right or seems to, has no reboot issues .Ill be honest using the new generic miner blows wind , I'm not complaining either if all you need is monitoring to see if the remote miner is still hashing it works great for that, at one point before we started getting better ZEC miners i did and was happy to have it .

hope he adds it even if it's just for awesome miner, i don't care right now, l get to use both in a more stable way if he does.
Thanks! It's actually good that you request better API's from the mining software developers. This will allow Awesome Miner to provide more features in the future.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:21:11 PM

is this version still available? i have s7 and s9 with bmminer v1. i really like to make a scheduled fan percent change everyday. is it doable with awesome miner?

help?...
Chaning fan speed is not supported by Awesome Miner. There was an attempt to implement this some time ago, but it never worked very well because of how the Antminer configuration works. So unfortunately, I don't know any way of setting the fan speed.

If you figure out how to make that configuration over SSH by manually modifying the Antminer configuration file (/config/bmminer.conf), please let me know and I can add support for it in Awesome Miner.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:29:55 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 07:47:57 AM by toptek

Suggestion :New feather i would even pay for  a new level a more improved profit mining that can auto sell and auto exchange to the most profitable exchanges at the time, I made the same suggestion in another thread that just started that has a really cool web site . I would pay a separate cost for a add-on type thing in awesome or level with a very low maintenance fee for may be 3 months at time as a incentive to keep it going , i think month to month would be to much work on the fee part .... to keep collecting it every month .. I'm no good at coding so no way i could do it.

just a Suggestion i don't expect it to happen nor would i demand it ...

My Crypto Buddy

http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747750.0

solteykr

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:27:02 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 12:54:36 AM by solteykr

help?...
Chaning fan speed is not supported by Awesome Miner. There was an attempt to implement this some time ago, but it never worked very well because of how the Antminer configuration works. So unfortunately, I don't know any way of setting the fan speed.

If you figure out how to make that configuration over SSH by manually modifying the Antminer configuration file (/config/bmminer.conf), please let me know and I can add support for it in Awesome Miner.

I know fan percent and frequency cannot be changed with the new BMminer v2.
But I'm just using S7 and S9 with BMminer V1.

I tried adding these lines

"bitmain-fan-ctrl" : true,
"bitmain-fan-pwm" : "87"
}

in cgminer.conf via ssh then used awesome miner to restart cgminer without rebooting. It worked, That's on an Antminer S7...

will try on S9 BMminer v1 later.

edit: also works with my 11.85TH S9 with BMminer V1.
can I have the version that has fan control to try?.. I want to be able to schedule fan speed.

COINS.PH Share the gift of convenience by inviting your friends to Coins.ph
Show your friends how easy it is to send money, buy load and pay bills.
You both receive 50 PHP every time a friend signs up through your referral link and verifies ID and Selfie.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:28:55 AM

new ZEc miner

imported to sgminer-gm exe name is different but has all the sgminer-gm  stuff ,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716584.msg17498340#msg17498340

IF it's cool and ok with you would you add it to awesome  please !!! ......Smiley

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:58:05 AM

Will this work with Nvida and ccminer?  Thx
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 07:32:55 PM

imported to sgminer-gm exe name is different but has all the sgminer-gm  stuff ,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716584.msg17498340#msg17498340

IF it's cool and ok with you would you add it to awesome  please !!! ......Smiley
Have you tried to use it with Awesome Miner? Set Sgminer-gm as miner type and point to another exe-file to be started.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 07:33:29 PM

Will this work with Nvida and ccminer?  Thx
Yes, with ccminer sp-mod.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:45:26 AM

Can i share API ports with Awesome miner ? .

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 07:18:39 PM

Can i share API ports with Awesome miner ? .
Are you refering to the cgminer/sgminer API port that Awesome Miner connect to for statistics, and you want to connect another application to the same cgminer/sgminer API port? Then Yes.

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:28:10 PM

Can Awesome miner manage the Antminer L3 Scrypt miner?  Also does AM support Claymore XMR miner?  I downloaded the free trial of AM, but finding it is too limited to know if this is going to work for me.  You should offer a 30 day trial license of the licensed products so that we can try it to see if it is going to work.  

I am interested in figuring out how to manage the L3's and how to setup profit switching in this software to mange both GPU rigs and scrypt ASIC miners.  If you can recommend a tutorial on how to do this that would be great.  Thanks.

Update: I tried adding an L3 to the demo copy and it reports the hash rate as 250GH instead of MH.  So I don't know if it is something I set incorrectly or there is something that needs to be tweaked in AM.
bit2255

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

Is there any way to display temps in Fahrenheit?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

Can Awesome miner manage the Antminer L3 Scrypt miner?  Also does AM support Claymore XMR miner?  I downloaded the free trial of AM, but finding it is too limited to know if this is going to work for me.  You should offer a 30 day trial license of the licensed products so that we can try it to see if it is going to work.  

I am interested in figuring out how to manage the L3's and how to setup profit switching in this software to mange both GPU rigs and scrypt ASIC miners.  If you can recommend a tutorial on how to do this that would be great.  Thanks.

Update: I tried adding an L3 to the demo copy and it reports the hash rate as 250GH instead of MH.  So I don't know if it is something I set incorrectly or there is something that needs to be tweaked in AM.
Claymore XMR miner is not supported today, but will be added. Please contact me by e-mail (you will find the address in the about box of the software), and we can discuss a trial license - it's fully possible.

The general concepts of profit switching in Awesome Miner can be found here:
http://awesomeminer.com/guide/awesomeprofit.aspx

Could you send me an API report for the L3 Scrypt Miner? Select the miner in the main window of Awesome Miner, go to the toolbar: Tools -> API Report. This will help me to figure out why the hashrate is reported incorrectly. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

Is there any way to display temps in Fahrenheit?
That is not supported today. It's a good request, so I will consider it for the future versions of the software.

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

Claymore XMR miner is not supported today, but will be added. Please contact me by e-mail (you will find the address in the about box of the software), and we can discuss a trial license - it's fully possible.

The general concepts of profit switching in Awesome Miner can be found here:
http://awesomeminer.com/guide/awesomeprofit.aspx

Could you send me an API report for the L3 Scrypt Miner? Select the miner in the main window of Awesome Miner, go to the toolbar: Tools -> API Report. This will help me to figure out why the hashrate is reported incorrectly. Thanks!

Thanks I will email you later with this info.  Glad to hear that a trial is available. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: