Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller  (Read 164295 times)
StuffOfInterest (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:42:49 AM

Can sequence based services
for example in order nicehash column below is entirely nicehash service, then the service further
The current location of the service are not consecutive

Just for easy reading and monitoring

and whether the balance is the total amount of all services
every service is not interconnected

it is becoming less effective as we would like to know how much the total balance in the services
for example, the minimum payout nicehash 0.04 while the total amount of the overall service

Not sure what you mean by "sequence based services".

Regarding location, the list sorts for net pay highest to lowest when the application loads and while in automatic mode.  The sort when the application first starts is not behaving correctly right now due to a recent switch to asynchronous loading of the prices.  Basically, the sort happens before all the price apis have reported back.  I may add a general config parameter at some point to control sorting, but not a high priority right now.  I have an idea for how to manually control the order all the entries to appear in based on order in the config file which I want to try as well.

Balances are a bit ugly right now.  It made sense when NiceHash paid each algorithm separately but now it is mostly useless clutter.  I may get rid of that column and replace the total with a small list of the reported balance for each service which supports that reporting through its api.  Won't happen for a couple of weeks, but I'll put in in the wish list.

BExR exchange rates on your phone's home screen.
Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:48:14 AM

But I have two issues:
1) can't get Trademybit prices show, yes entered the api key as shown above, might be their api dowm atm
2) if I run x15 algorithm it says running but the miner window disappears, NHC was working without a problem

TradeMyBit was probably either down or you had a bad api key.  You should be able to run the url in the browser with your key to see if it reports back numbers, and error message, or nothing at all.  I had TMB numbers on my screen when I went to bed last night and when I got up this morning but no telling what happened during the night.

As for X15, do you have a different miner for that algo vs the others?  I've seen two things which can cause the quick crash like you are seeing.  First is a simple bad config.  In that case the miner will simply exit out right away.  The other is Windows Security getting in the way.  For my Windows 7 machine if I put a new miner exe on and launch it via the controller it will crash.  If I then double click on the exe I see a Windows security dialog asking me to allow or deny this program.  If you click the check box to not show that dialog again and then click yes the dialog won't happen again for that file in that location and the controller will be able to launch it.

Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
Infinity123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:57:28 PM

Well I have a problem with the apikey too... It won't show me trademybit prices!

Does the key have to be inside brackets like this: "[mykey]" or should I remove the brackets and put it like this "mykey" ?
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:27:36 PM

Well I have a problem with the apikey too... It won't show me trademybit prices!

Does the key have to be inside brackets like this: "[mykey]" or should I remove the brackets and put it like this "mykey" ?

No brackets, just inside of quotes the same as any other key is stored in JSON.

Infinity123

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:56:06 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 03:36:08 PM by Infinity123

Ok, But it still won't show any Trademybit prices.

Here is my trademybit config:

},
    "trademybit": {
        "apikey": "ea_something_something_something_something_something_6",
        "account": "suchfakeaccount",
        "worker": "750Ti",
        "param1": "-q -r 3 -R 10 -a",
        "param2": "stratum+tcp://am01.eu.trademybit.com",
        "algos": [
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "", "command": "nvminer.exe", "arguments": "_PARAM1_ x11 -o _PARAM2_:4440 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p x" },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "", "command": "nvminer.exe", "arguments": "_PARAM1_ x13 -o _PARAM2_:5550 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p x" },
            { "algo": "x15", "folder": "", "command": "nvminer.exe", "arguments": "_PARAM1_ x15 -o _PARAM2_:6660 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p x" },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "", "command": "nvminer.exe", "arguments": "_PARAM1_ nist5 -o _PARAM2_:7770 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p x" }
        ]

EDIT: well actually it started showing prices for X11, but others are still empty
2 EDIT: now I can see x13 prices too.
Zels

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:59:31 PM

Same for me, nothing show for trademybit
But if i got to https://pool.trademybit.com/api/balance?key=My_api_key it return price like that:
Code:
{"autoexchange":{"est_total":"0.00001714","unexchanged":"0.00000181","exchanged":"0.00001533","alltime":"0.00000000"},"coins":{"ABC":{"confirmed":0,"unconfirmed":0},"AC":{"confirmed":0,"unconfirmed":0},"ANC":{"confirmed":0,"unconfirmed":0},"AUR":{"confirmed":0,"unconfirmed":0},"BBL":{"confirmed":0,"unconfirmed":0},"BLKT":{"confirmed":0,"unconfirmed":0},"BLTR":{"confirmed":0,"unconfirmed":0},"BLU ........

Not a big trouble since it's not mining there often for me Smiley
ltc_bilic

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:33:23 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 04:42:23 PM by ltc_bilic

I've solved the x15 algorithm with the right miner Wink i've messed up while moving files.

Hmm,...regarding TMB prices when I've first launched the app there were no prices, then after a while on some computers TMB x13 price showed up, and then little bit later also TMB x11,...but no x15 and nist5,....strange.... and i've checked the api url+key manually and get all the prices the most profit algo was x15 at that moment, but the app started mining x11 TMB,...so something is definitely wrong with how TMB prices are gathered

And one more suggestion, i've run miners on multiple computers and the ones which are really fast, start running the first item on the list - and it's not sorted properly and then immediate switch when sorted, I suggest a 1 or 2 second delay when you start the MinerControl in order to avoid this issue.
Infinity123

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:00:49 PM

I've solved the x15 algorithm with the right miner Wink i've messed up while moving files.

Hmm,...regarding trademybit prices when I've first launched the app there were no prices, then after a while trademybit x13 price showed up, and then little bit later also trademybit x11,...but no x15 and nist5,....strange.... and i've checked the api url+key manually and get all the prices  Huh

I have exactly the same problem....
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:03:46 PM

Not sure what you mean by "sequence based services".

[/quote]

for example

service            algo    ... ...  net                balance               activity balance
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nicehash         x11               0,001008        0,002008             0,003008
nicehash         x15               0,000508        0,001008 
westhash         x11              0,001008        0,002008             0,003008
westhash         x15              0,000508        0,001008 

but keep on auto switch to all service with higher net/price

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:17:48 PM

The way I handle the identical pricing between NiceHash and WestHash is to use a weighting against the one I don't want to be primary.  In my case I have a "0.9" weight on NiceHash.  If WestHash goes down then I will try to connect to NiceHash for the same algorithm as long as nothing else is more than 90% of the same earning.

StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:20:57 PM

Hmm,...regarding TMB prices when I've first launched the app there were no prices, then after a while on some computers TMB x13 price showed up, and then little bit later also TMB x11,...but no x15 and nist5,....strange.... and i've checked the api url+key manually and get all the prices the most profit algo was x15 at that moment, but the app started mining x11 TMB,...so something is definitely wrong with how TMB prices are gathered

And one more suggestion, i've run miners on multiple computers and the ones which are really fast, start running the first item on the list - and it's not sorted properly and then immediate switch when sorted, I suggest a 1 or 2 second delay when you start the MinerControl in order to avoid this issue.

Regarding X15 not showing up on TMB, could it be something to do with this on their page:

2014-09-05 at 12:47am EST: X15 port re-opened with NMB added

Perhaps they report 0 when they close a port for various reasons.

As for the delay, I have a couple of seconds in there now.  Could be that some of the sites are running a little slow.  I may have to extend the time out to five seconds or maybe make it configurable.

Zels

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:39:39 PM

Again for trademybit:

Running your tool on 2 rig now, 1 amd and 1 nvidia

On 1 Rig looks like price was lock for trademybit and minercontrol keep thinking price was best and didn't change.  Restart Minercontrol, and price are at 0 for TMB

On both rig minercontrol report 0 for trademybit price in all algo now Undecided

Looking myself at https://pool.trademybit.com/api/bestalgo?key=myapikey price keep being updated.
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:53:59 PM

Again for trademybit:

Running your tool on 2 rig now, 1 amd and 1 nvidia

On 1 Rig looks like price was lock for trademybit and minercontrol keep thinking price was best and didn't change.  Restart Minercontrol, and price are at 0 for TMB

On both rig minercontrol report 0 for trademybit price in all algo now Undecided

Looking myself at https://pool.trademybit.com/api/bestalgo?key=myapikey price keep being updated.

OK, will have to see if I can reproduce the behavior.  Its either a parsing issue or the data is coming and going from the result.  I'm leaning towards the later if you had a price stuck at a value and then went to zero the after a restart.  The way the code currently works it only updates the price for algorithms in the result.  If the entry is not there it won't update.  I'll need to change this to set everything to zero and then populate with available values so anything missing will immediately go to zero.

Just did a check myself and I'm seeing this for the best algo result:

Code:
[{"algo":"x15","score":"0.00239332","actual":"0.000703917"},{"algo":"nscrypt","score":"0.00109983","actual":"0.00234007"},{"algo":"x11","score":"0.000856783","actual":"0.000155779"},{"algo":"scrypt","score":"0.000371006","actual":"0.000371006"},{"algo":"x13","score":"0.000223987","actual":"0.000060537"},{"algo":"nist5","score":"0.000157642","actual":"0.00000955406"}]

If you are zero right now even though x15 is in the result then we definitely have an issue.

Zels

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:07:58 PM

TMB Price was stuck here for Nscrypt:

And after the restart every TMB price at 0:

ltc_bilic

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:15:17 PM

Had the same problem as Zels, but with x11 and x15 algo...when price "stuck" restarted the app TMB prices went to 0, now they are stuck at zero
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:18:27 PM

Had the same problem as Zels, but with x11 and x15 algo...when price "stuck" restarted the app TMB prices went to 0, now they are stuck at zero

Gotta be a parsing error of some sort.  Will try to take a look before I leave town tomorrow.

Zels

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:27:17 PM

Now TMB X11 price get price update 

TMB api must have big trouble.

Nothing to do with Minercontrol working fine, but with TMB API.
Perhaps if you can, if no answer from api -> set price to 0 ? Smiley
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:45:47 PM

Now TMB X11 price get price update 

TMB api must have big trouble.

Nothing to do with Minercontrol working fine, but with TMB API.
Perhaps if you can, if no answer from api -> set price to 0 ? Smiley

It was a parsing error in the program.  It would hit an entry it didn't expect and stop parsing at that point.  The API appears to return results in a random order so the unknown value could be hit at any point in the lsit and everything after it will be ignored.  Fixed now.

Download: http://stuffofinterest.com/MinerControl/MinerControl-1.0.2.zip

Zels

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:20:08 PM

It was a parsing error in the program.  It would hit an entry it didn't expect and stop parsing at that point.  The API appears to return results in a random order so the unknown value could be hit at any point in the lsit and everything after it will be ignored.  Fixed now.

Download: http://stuffofinterest.com/MinerControl/MinerControl-1.0.2.zip

Everything work now, switching between yaamp, tmb, Nh and price keep getting updated Smiley
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:23:03 PM

When I get back I want to investigate some of the other services out there to see if they can be integrated in.  One thing that just a day of running has shown me is that NiceHash is no longer the dominant player.  I've been switching between NiceHash, TradeMyBit, and YAAMP regularly with the controller.  It would be interesting to see if these other pools are in the same ballpark.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: