Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller  (Read 164291 times)
lyolyalya

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

aaaand one more...=)
on yiimp in skein algo there are 3 coins.i want to mine all of them when its difficulty are low.
i did that -

{"wallet": "D6mSAHEwAS9CpHSpBnkYzSHeBWXvJACraV","tag": "DGB", "algo": "skein", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4933 -u _ACCOUNT_ -p d=0.8 -i 27 -q" },
            {"wallet": "ARCfCWLXPQavaWCPaU7YWJj7pisvYtfmGr","tag": "AUR", "algo": "skein", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4933 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_ -i 27 -q" },
            {"wallet": "MSr5zCs1f3TGWhkP3dW53Com7wPYwG8yva","tag": "MYR", "algo": "skein", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4933 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_ -i 27 -q" }
right?

but in prices i have 3 different coins with the same earnings and when aurora earnings rises for example on yiimp , miner start to mine DGB instead.how can i beat it?

This is a trick from YIIMP. I wonder it myself. Its API reports profitability for the whole algo only, not for each coin. For me I sorted it manually with "cweight".

{"wallet": "","cname": "Aurora", "tag": "AUR", "algo": "skein", "cweight":0.99, "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4933 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"wallet": "","cname": "Digibyte", "tag": "DGB", "algo": "skein", "cweight":1, "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4933 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"wallet": "","cname": "Myriad", "tag": "MYR", "algo": "skein", "cweight":0.98, "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4933 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
what is cweight?my sense of which coin is more profitable?=)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Giraudy

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:19:35 PM

Smiley Yes, it is a multiplier ("coin weight"), which corrects the price a little bit. 
lyolyalya

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:23:46 PM

Smiley Yes, it is a multiplier ("coin weight"), which corrects the price a little bit. 
not sure that it will work as it should...it's a pitty...was dreaming to mine skein on yiimp..less rejects on DGB than on miningpoolhub...
well...seems like yiimp has too many troubles and problems for me.will delete it...
thanks.
UR-Quan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:08:02 AM

Giraudy, thanks for picking up the project. Some thoughts:

1. Are you going to release the soruce? Because
2. I thought about mining based on difficulty alone, not on current or historical profitability. So
2.1. Are some/any pools/whattomines/exchanges transmitting current and/or historical difficulty?
2.2. If yes, then can you add columns akin to "earn" and "average" for it and allow to switch algos on diff drop, not on market hype?
3. How does the averaging of earns works? Can I tweak the averaging period?
4. Suprnova and MPH both have, say, Zcach. They transmit their own price for it, which differs - SN's price's higher. I belive that is wrong. So can you
4.1. Get prices from WTM or
4.2. Have prices set up per-algorithm: "Zcach - get from POLO", "Feather - get from Bittrex" etc. (as far as I can c WTM already does that...)
5. I had some weird "hardware error" message from MinerControl, it stopped complitely. Didn't do the screenshot and didn't see what was mined prior to the error. Can you provide any thoughts despite my shady explanation?
6. It would be great if MC remembered the sorting even in auto/after reload.

lyolyalya, hi. Seen you on MPH)
lyolyalya

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:51:32 AM

i'm everywhere=)hi=)
Giraudy

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

Giraudy, thanks for picking up the project. Some thoughts:

1. Are you going to release the soruce? Because
2. I thought about mining based on difficulty alone, not on current or historical profitability. So
2.1. Are some/any pools/whattomines/exchanges transmitting current and/or historical difficulty?
2.2. If yes, then can you add columns akin to "earn" and "average" for it and allow to switch algos on diff drop, not on market hype?
3. How does the averaging of earns works? Can I tweak the averaging period?
4. Suprnova and MPH both have, say, Zcach. They transmit their own price for it, which differs - SN's price's higher. I belive that is wrong. So can you
4.1. Get prices from WTM or
4.2. Have prices set up per-algorithm: "Zcach - get from POLO", "Feather - get from Bittrex" etc. (as far as I can c WTM already does that...)
5. I had some weird "hardware error" message from MinerControl, it stopped complitely. Didn't do the screenshot and didn't see what was mined prior to the error. Can you provide any thoughts despite my shady explanation?
6. It would be great if MC remembered the sorting even in auto/after reload.

Hi! 1. Yes, I am going to public the source, when final release will be ready. Not all the new ideas are implemented and tested yet.
2. Application doesn't work with difficulty. It deals with profitability. Profitability can be calculated by pool itself and therefore reported directly in pools API (Nicehash, Nanopool, Zpool, Yiimp, MiningPoolHub) or calculated via Whattomine data for pools, that don't provide profitability.
2.1 Pools with own-calculated profitability report current and 24-h average values. In application can be chosen via "pricemode" parameter. The same works for Whattomine.
2.2 For profitability calculation you need only blocktime, blockreward, networkhashrate, userhashrate values, exchangerate to BTC. Difficulty is not needed, it affects correlation between blocktime and networkhashrate.
3. "Statwindow" key defines period.
4. It is not wrong, it is just differently calculated.  If pool generates profitability itself, it usually calculates networkhashrate differently  from Whattomine. So values for profitability differ. There is so-called "pools luck", when pool believes that he is more lucky for the moment.
4.1-2 It is possible to make an option to calculate profitability via Whattomine only, but it will dramatically reduce the amount of coins. In Whattomine currently only 32 coins listed in API. Different sources for exchangerates are also possible.
5. It's difficult to say whithout more detailed information.
6. By reload happens full re-initialising of config and prices. They should be checked and sorted from the scratch.

Zimmsquad

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:51:34 AM

I am having some troubles getting the application to run. I get this message, even if I run it as administrator:

Do I need a GTX 1070 in my computer for this program to run? I haven't bought the cards for my rig yet but I wanted to test the program out on my main pc right now, which has a GTX 970.

If it isn't that, can you give me some tips on how to get the program to run?
lyolyalya

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:58:24 AM

I am having some troubles getting the application to run. I get this message, even if I run it as administrator:

Do I need a GTX 1070 in my computer for this program to run? I haven't bought the cards for my rig yet but I wanted to test the program out on my main pc right now, which has a GTX 970.

If it isn't that, can you give me some tips on how to get the program to run?
looks like you change something in config file but have syntax errors: "," , ":" , "[]" , "{}" or something.i got same errors too until carefully edition=)
Zimmsquad

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

huh, I didn't touch the config file from when it was downloaded.

Do you see anything of what I should fix?
Zimmsquad

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:07:14 AM

Do I need to enter my bitcoin address info in the config file before it works maybe?

Are there some sort of 1st time instructions anywhere?
Giraudy

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:45:55 AM

Do I need to enter my bitcoin address info in the config file before it works maybe?

Are there some sort of 1st time instructions anywhere?
Hi, sorry, there was a bug in config string for a newly-added algorithm. Fixed now. Please download config file again. For the first test launch you don't need to add Bitcoin address or make any changes. Profitability is calculated from the box. But, if you want to start mining, of course address schould be added to config.
Zimmsquad

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:49:26 AM

I am getting an error when trying to download the config file right now. Are you still messing with it and maybe that is preventing the download?
Giraudy

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

I am getting an error when trying to download the config file right now. Are you still messing with it and maybe that is preventing the download?

Should be available now. Or exchange code from here for Suprnova pool only. There was an error for "pascalcoin".

Code:
"Suprnova": {
    "account": "YOUR_ACCOUNT",
    "worker": "1070",
    "pricemode": 0,
    "autofee": true,
    "nobalance": false,
    "nospeed": false,
    "nospeedworker": false,
    "weight": 1.0,
    "sparam1": "suprnova.cc",
    "sparam2": "-p password",
    "sparam3": "stratum+tcp://",

"algos": [

{"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "zcash", "tag": "zec", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ --server zec._SPARAM1_ --port 2142  --user _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ --pass x","usewindow":  true },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "zclassic","tag": "zcl", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ --server zcl._SPARAM1_ --port 4042  --user _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ --pass x","usewindow":  true },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "expanse","tag": "exp","algo": "ethash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -S exp._SPARAM1_:3333 -O _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "lbry","tag": "lbry","algo": "lbry", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_lbry._SPARAM1_:6256 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "groestlcoin","tag": "grs","algo": "groestl", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_grs._SPARAM1_:5544 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "monero","tag": "xmr","algo": "cryptonight", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_xmr._SPARAM1_:5222 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "decred","tag": "dcr","algo": "decred", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_dcr._SPARAM1_:2252 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "sia","tag": "sia","algo": "sia", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_sia._SPARAM1_:2786 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "myriad-groestl","algo": "myr-gr", "tag":"myrgrs", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_myrgrs._SPARAM1_:2529 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "dgb-groestl","algo": "myr-gr", "tag":"dgbg", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_dgbg._SPARAM1_:7978 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "sibcoin","algo": "sib", "tag":"sib", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_sib._SPARAM1_:3458 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "monacoin","algo": "lyra2rev2", "tag":"mona", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_mona._SPARAM1_:2995 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "pascalcoin","algo": "pascal", "tag":"pasc", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ pasc._SPARAM1_:5279 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_","usewindow":  true  }

Zimmsquad

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

Sweet thanks, I downloaded it.

I've never used this program before, so would you mind telling me where the coins go? I went through the config file and entered in my bitcoin address, api and user id and I do not see a worker under the worker hub on miningpoolhub.com Please let me know if I am missing something. I am trying to figure out this software before I order components for my first rig
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224

CryptoLearner

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:26:04 AM

Hello,

Is there a way in the config file to add settings for the UI ? like

- Frequency of price reload
- Default sorting column (so that it doesn't get unsorted each time it reload)

Also is there any API linked to the tool to query the current coin being miner, and such ?
Last is there a documentation somewhere listing every option & configuration for the json ?

Thanks  Wink
Giraudy

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

Hello,

Is there a way in the config file to add settings for the UI ? like

- Frequency of price reload
- Default sorting column (so that it doesn't get unsorted each time it reload)

Also is there any API linked to the tool to query the current coin being miner, and such ?
Last is there a documentation somewhere listing every option & configuration for the json ?

Thanks  Wink

Prices are updated once per minute. It cannot be defined in config for the moment, but possible to implement. "maxtime" sets auto-restart time.
By reloading occures full re-initialisation of config and complete price checking from the scratch. Have to think about it.

Documentation to the application config parameters are written on the first page. Engine has not been changed a lot since that time. I've just added modern pools. Apllication doesn't generate own API data, but there is remotereceive and remotesend  options that may be catched  and used for your purposes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.msg9385213;topicseen#msg9385213.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224

CryptoLearner

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

Nice thanks, i will peruse all of this  Wink Keep up the good work man !
jwarren81

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:30:28 AM

@Giraudy, any way you could add coins from the Coins section in WhatToMine.com?  Specifically the Skein algorithm based coins?  They have JSON access just like the main list, here:

DGB-Skein
https://whattomine.com/coins/114.json

Myriad-Skein
https://whattomine.com/coins/67.json

Skein is highly profitable for 1070's normally peaking the charts, not sure why its not on the main list.

Great work on the app overall, makes my 1070's much more efficient.

Jake
Giraudy

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:05:55 AM

@Giraudy, any way you could add coins from the Coins section in WhatToMine.com?  Specifically the Skein algorithm based coins?  They have JSON access just like the main list, here:

DGB-Skein
https://whattomine.com/coins/114.json

Myriad-Skein
https://whattomine.com/coins/67.json

Skein is highly profitable for 1070's normally peaking the charts, not sure why its not on the main list.

Great work on the app overall, makes my 1070's much more efficient.

Jake

Great idea! Will be added ASAP. Thank you.
Zimmsquad

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:45:56 AM

Hi everyone,

I am just about done configuring my config file in the control software, but I just noticed this part at the bottom of the code:

},"WTM-ZClassic": {"account": "", "worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
       "algos": [{ "cname": "zclassic", "tag": "zcl", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_",  "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_"}]     

},"WTM-Zcash": {"account": "", "worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
       "algos": [{"cname": "zcash", "tag": "zec", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_"} ]

},"WTM-Monero": { "account": "", "worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
       "algos": [{"cname": "monero", "tag": "xmr", "algo": "cryptonight", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Ethereum": {"account":"", "worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
       "algos": [{ "cname": "ethereum", "tag": "eth", "algo": "ethash", "folder": "_APARAM1_",  "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_"  }]

},"WTM-EthereumClassic": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
       "algos": [{"cname": "ethereumclassic", "tag": "etc", "algo": "ethash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Expanse": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{"cname": "expanse", "tag": "exp", "algo": "ethash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_"   }]

},"WTM-Feathercoin": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{"cname": "feathercoin", "tag": "ftc", "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Diamond": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1, "sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{"cname": "diamond", "tag": "dmd", "algo": "groestl", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Groestlcoin": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
       "algos": [{"cname": "groestlcoin", "tag": "grs", "algo": "groestl", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_"  }]

},"WTM-Orbitcoin": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{"cname": "orbitcoin", "tag": "orb","algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Monacoin": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1, "sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{"cname": "monacoin", "tag": "mona", "algo": "lyra2rev2", "folder": "_APARAM1_","command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

}, "WTM-Myriad-Groestl": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1, "sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{"cname": "myriad-groestl", "tag": "myr","algo": "myr-gr", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

}, "WTM-Vertcoin": { "account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":1, "sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
       "algos": [{"cname": "vertcoin", "tag": "vtc","algo": "lyra2rev2", "folder": "_APARAM1_","command": "_APARAM2_","arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

}, "WTM-DGB-Groestl": { "account": "","worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":1, "sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
       "algos": [{"cname": "dgb-groestl", "tag": "dgb", "algo": "groestl", "folder": "_APARAM1_","command": "_APARAM2_","arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_"  }]

},"WTM-Phoenixcoin": {"account": "", "worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0,"fee":1, "sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
         "algos": [{"cname": "phoenixcoin", "tag": "pxc","algo": "neoscrypt","folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_"   }]

},"WTM-LBRY": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1, "sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
         "algos": [{"cname": "lbry", "tag": "lbc","algo": "lbry","folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_"   }]

},"WTM-Decred": {"account": "","worker": "","pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0,"fee":1, "sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "cname": "decred", "tag": "dcr","algo": "blake (14r)", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Sia": {"account": "","worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":1, "sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "cname": "sia", "tag": "sia","algo": "blake (2b)", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:6666  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Bytecoin": { "account": "", "worker": "", "pricemode": 0,"cweight": 1.0, "fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "cname": "bytecoin", "tag": "bcn","algo": "cryptonight", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Vcash": { "account": "",  "worker": "",  "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":1, "sparam1": "", "sparam2": "",
        "algos": [ {"cname": "vcash", "tag": "xvc","algo": "blake (xvc)", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_"}]

},"WTM-Halcyon": {"account": "", "worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":1, "sparam1": "", "sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "cname": "halcyon", "tag": "hal","algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_","arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Digitalnote": {"account": "","worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "cname": "digitalnote", "tag": "xdn", "algo": "cryptonight", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

},"WTM-Sibcoin": {"account": "","worker": "", "pricemode": 0, "cweight": 1.0, "fee":1,"sparam1": "","sparam2": "",
        "algos": [{ "cname": "sibcoin", "tag": "sib", "algo": "x11gost", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_  -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_  _SPARAM2_" }]

I wanted to know if I am supposed to put my BTC address between the "" after it says account? I was not sure if this works like NiceHash or if I need to enter all of these coins' addresses in there? Please let me know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: