Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller  (Read 164294 times)
smilodon

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:42:10 AM

the speeds are depending on the algorithm and the pool is 170000.170khs in equihash algo. 430 neoscrypt in khs. blake algos  2440 = 2.44 gigahash dagger hashimoto is 10000 = 10 megahash fill in yours I won't have big differences with my own. I have two r7260x cards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:44:33 PM

sorry for late answer, set minprofit other than 0, with 0 you mine forever on first pool port

define  "minprofit": 1.01 for every pool, you can add some doubt by raising value above 1.00 which should be set on nicehash as their price is PPS pay per share, while other pool api is estimate with luck involved.

"mintime": 2 is 2 minute minimum mining on a pool, it's bad idea to set it to 0.1 as you can lock up your miner, that value is decreased further by "dynamicswitching": true,

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Giraudy

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:30:35 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 05:39:11 PM by Giraudy

Hallo, dear visitors! Happy new 2017 year! Wish you many happy days, creative victories and incredible emotions!

I'd like to start a survey on the following matter.
I have a few rigs, and use MinerControl as a very useful tool to control mining on them. As soon as it hasn't been updated for a long time, I decided to do it myself. I was working hard on that during the last month for my own purposes. So there are following improvements:
-added possibility to load custom config file, so it is possible to use now a library of config files and start particular on specific rig;
-updated and corrected APIs to old services like Nicehash and YAAMP-Clones;
-added new APIs for MiningPoolHub, Nanopool, Whattomine, CoinMine and Suprnova.
-APIs requests show prices, balances, speed accepted/rejected, speed of workers. Each feature, exept prices can be switched on/off via keys in config file.
-other interface improvements, shown on the screenshot.

I'd like to know your opinion, if this mod will be interesting to publicity for a small built-in donation fee. Let's say 0.5% per hour, it is only 18 seconds of mining every hour. For Nicehash and YAAMP donations will go to software creators StuffOfInterest and KBomba proportionally, for newly attached services to my accounts. It will help to provide further support and development of the mod.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:46:07 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 06:17:14 PM by tbearhere

Hallo, dear visitors! Happy new 2017 year! Wish you many happy days, creative victories and incredible emotions!

I have a few rigs, and use MinerControl as a very useful tool to control mining on them. As soon as it hasn't been updated for a long time, I decided to do it myself. I was working hard on that during the last month for my own purposes. So there are following improvements:
-added possibility to load custom config file, so it is possible to use now a library of config files and start particular on specific rig;
-APIs requests show prices, balances, speed accepted/rejected, speed of workers. Each feature, exept prices can be switched on/off via keys in config file.

I'd like to know your opinion, if this mod will be interesting to publicity for a small built-in donation fee. Let's say 0.5% per hour, it is only 18 seconds of mining every hour. For Nicehash and YAAMP donations will go to software creators StuffOfInterest and KBomba proportionally, for newly attached services to my accounts. It will help to provide further support and development of the mod.

It wouldn't display so I fixed that.

Not with built in mining no.. but donation maybe.
Most things you have done can already be done like multiple jason file calls from MC MinerControl.conf1 MinerControl.conf2.

Nice  can you share the jason file and your version  plz.  thx
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

Nicehash wish you would display everything in mh so I could put them in the jason file to read correctly. thx
HashZilla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:30:40 PM

The difference between using the tool and not using might only be a 1-2% and a fee of 0.5% would send up to half the gain to you.  I think you should adapt in the voluntary donation system already in place to redirect based on which api is used.
Giraudy

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:55:07 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 07:39:45 AM by Giraudy

*** Miner Control 1.7.0.0 beta (Mod) ***

I've uploaded my beta here.
https://mega.nz/#F!KpgwESpS!36oaptfV3teq9PMnqY9JoQ

Test config files are for GTX1070 and R9390.
All miners in assemply are public and were taken from this forun.

Here is the list of changes.

Application’s launch.
All API requests were rewritten by NewtonsoftJson, so you have to extract NewtonsoftJson.dll to the folder with “MinerControl.exe” to calculate the prices correctly.
Following files are necessary for correct start of the application: MinerControl.exe, NewtonsoftJson.dll, Minercontrol.cfg.
Miners can be kept either in the same folder in subfolders, or separately in any place you like. In the second case path should be entered in “minerfolderpath” key (description is below).

Interface Section
1.   Added column “Pending”. Shows amount of pending coins.
2.   Added column “Balance BTC”. If pool’s API reports exchange rate, “Balance” values will be exchanged.
3.   Added “MU” column for measuring hashrate scales. As soon as different pools have different scales for common algos,  all hashrates in configs were normalized to “kH/s”.
4.   Added “CoinName” column. For particular coin mining.
5.   Added “AcSpWrk” column. Shows speed for the worker in config. If you have more than one rig, you can monitor every single part in common result.
6.   Added “Config file” button. Now it is possible to switch configs “on-the-fly” from the library.  Application starts with MinerConfig.cfg by default as previously. It should still be in the launch directory.

"General" Section
1. All previous keys and options in this segment are working as they were.
2. Added key "minerfolderpath", because most of miners use "usewindow" option, that requires absolute path to be launched correctly.
It can have 3 options:
- Full absolute path to folder with miners, for example "C:\\Miners\\Nvidia";
- Value "MinerControl". Than it gets full path to directory which contains "MinerControl.exe";
- Be empty, as in previous versions. In this case path remains relative.
The structure for launch path is: MinerFolderPath \APARAM1 \ APARAM2
3. Donations. Values can be managed by «donationpercentage" and «donationfrequency" keys  in config files. By default it is 0.5% and 60 mins  (18 seconds of mining per hour). You can either decrease, or increase values, if you like this version. It will help for further development and bugs fixing.
4.   For pools with direct mining to wallets common account name "multi" is used. Particular coin wallets should be mentioned with "wallet" key in coin definition section.

"Algorithms" section
1.  All previous keys and options in this segment are working as they were.
2.  Added “MU” field for measuring scales. As soon as different pools have different scales for common algos,  all hashrates in configs were normalized to “kH/s”.
3.  Added “DevFee” option for cases, when you use miners with devfees. They affect the values in column “Fees”.

“Services” section

Services LTCRabbitService, WePayBTC, Manual Service were not changed at all.
Common updates in this segment:
1.   Added “fee” option. Represents the pool fee value.
2.   Added “cweight” option. It is a custom multiplier,  that locally affects the price. For example, when price scale is incorrect, it can be corrected with “cweight” multiplier.
3.   For some pools added “tag” and “cname” (coin name) keys. They are necessary for catching API’s data correctly, don’t change them.  If you want to add new strings to config for such pools, “tag” and “cname” should 1:1 comply with the spelling, returned by API.

“Nicehash” service.
-   Added all currently listed algos and PriceIds.
-   Profitability is calculated by NH API.
-   Detectstratum is replaced by “detectlocation” as far as it doesn’t work correctly with ethereum and zcash stratums. If enabled, should be ALWAYS “usa.nicehash.com” in config file. It detects the best location on the bases of fastest ping. And replaces the “usa” to the closest location. Also helpful when servers in region are down.
-   “Nobalance” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking balances to pools API. By default is disabled.
-   “Nospeed” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking hashrate speed to pools API. By default is disabled.
-   “Nospeedworker” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking particular worker speed (mentioned in “worker” string ), to pools API. By default is disabled.

“Nanopool” service.
-   Added all currently listed coins. XMR support will be added soon, no API  is active yet.
-   Profitability is calculated by pools API.
-   "Nobalance” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking balances to pools API. By default is disabled.
-   “Nospeed” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking hashrate speed to pools API. By default is disabled.
-   “Nospeedworker” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking particular worker speed (mentioned in “worker” string ),  to pools API. By default is disabled.

“YAAMP-Clones” service.
-   Added all currently listed algos.
-   PriceMode selection:  (0) for “estimate_current”,  (1) for “estimate_last24h”,  (2) for “actual_last24h".
-   “Nobalance” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking balances to pools API. By default is disabled.
-   “Nospeedworker” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking particular worker speed (mentioned in “worker” string ),  to pools API. By default is disabled.
-   Pool fees are taken from Pool API.

“MiningPoolHub”.
-   Added all currently listed coins.
-   “Account”, “ApiKey”, “UserID” are requested for correct API Data.
-   "Balancemode" selection: (0) reports “Credited”, (1) reports credited for AutoExchange, (2) reports “On Exchange”.
-   “Autofee” option. When true gets fees values from pools API. If entered manually in config, will be overwritten. By default is disabled.

“WhatToMine”.
Added all currently listed in API coins : Bytecoin, Decred, DGB-Groestl, Diamond, DigitalNote, Ethereum, EthereumClassic, Feathercoin, GroestlCoin, Halcyon, LBRY,  Monacoin,  Monero,  Myriad-Groestl, Orbitcoin,  
Phoenixcoin, Sia,  Sibcoin, Vcash, Vertcoin, Zcash , Zclassic.
-   Profitability is calculated by current nethash, blocktime, blockrewards values.
-   “Pricemode” selection: (0) current values; (1) average 24h values.
-   Can be attached to any pool you like.
-   No balance and speed.
-   Completely free-of charge. Even in donation mode mining keeps going to your accounts.
-   To be recognized correctly you have to write “WTM-“ before the coins name in service title, i.e. “WTM-Decred”, “WTM-Ethereum” and so on (see in configs sample)

“CoinMine.pl”&”Suprnova.cc”.

-   Profitability is calculated by WhaToMine.
-   Only corresponding to WhatToMine coins can be added.
-   “Account”, “ApiKey”, “UserID” are requested for correct API Data.
-   “Pricemode” selection: (0) current values; (1) average 24h values.
-   “Autofee” option. When true gets fees values from pools API. If entered manually in config, will be overwritten. By default is disabled.

“Ethermine”&”Flypool”.
-   Profitability is calculated by WhatToMine.
-   Only corresponding to WhatToMine coins can be added.
-   Pricemode” selection: (0) current values; (1) average 24h values.
-      API for ETC is temporarily unavailable from Ethermine side.

In the nearest future I'am going to add support for
-Nanopool XMR,
-YIIMP,
-Dwarfpool,
-TheBlockFactory.
-maybe Coinotron.

Also searching ideas for other pools with extended API.

Not all speed scales were tested here to work correctly, so it is still beta.

Please report about the bugs.

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

Excellent work man, GG  Shocked Cool
Giraudy

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:19:39 AM

Package Updated

- Claymore's AMD Zcash miner v11.1 + config speeds increased.

- “TheBlockFactory”.
   Profitability is calculated by WhatToMine.
   Only corresponding to WhatToMine coins can be added.
   Pricemode” selection: (0) current values; (1) average 24h values.
   “Nobalance” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking balances to pools API. By default is disabled.
   “Nospeed” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking hashrate speed to pools API. By default is disabled.
   “Nospeedworker” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking particular worker speed (mentioned in “worker” string ),  to pools API. By default is disabled.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:35:22 PM

Nvidia needs a switchtime of about 4 seconds ... when hot maybe 10 seconds with that default conf.
bughatti

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

Great work on this, I stumbled across this last night and started using it.  So far I only have a fix and a question.  I currently only use suprnova zcl, I went to edit the config file and add my user and pass.  I found that your code for stratum 2 was -p 123 so i changed it to -p password, that did not work.  I noticed even though I had updated my account and worker it was only passing the --pass in console.  I went further down into the lines and found zcl and noticed where you had --user _STRATUM_ --pass it should be --user _STRATUM_ --pass _STRATUM2_ so that worked fine.  Then i noticed an issue withthe server connection address.  You had --server _STRATUM1_.ZCL_STRATUM_  Using your program and connection to at least ZCL that I know of it does not like the stratum.tcp+ part of it.  I just changed the line to input zcl.suprnova.cc and it worked.   

FYI I might have messed up some of the _STRATUM(number)_ codes in this post, I am at work and can not 100% check my work.

The other thing I noticed is that I went to my account for zcl.suprnova.cc and found my API key.  I put this in the line along with my account name, this should be account name and not account.worker correct?  I do not get any data from my account like balance and the sorts.

I also did update the EWBF miner as he has released 2b so I just dumped the files in your folder and it still works fine.
Giraudy

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:48:01 PM

Thank you. Your remarks are correct.  I'll update it.
EWBF miner works with such config (in bold keys to exchange for yours). At the end should be also "usewindow":  true.

"Suprnova": {
    "account": "YOUR_ACCOUNT",
        "algos": [ { "apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "zcash", "tag": "zec", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ --server zec._SPARAM1_ --port 2142  --user _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ --pass x","usewindow":  true },
            { "apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "zclassic","tag": "zcl", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ --server zcl._SPARAM1_ --port 4042  --user _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ --pass x","usewindow":  true },

In Suprnova account details you have an account name,  apikey and userid. All of them are needed for corrects request. You can test it from your browser by following links, just change apikey and id for yours.
https://zec.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=api&action=getuserbalance&api_key=XXXXXXXX479b8e701510444683ae2d97e56e41d334aXXXXXbd8da5dXXXXXX&id=6XXX0
https://zec.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=api&action=getuserworkers&api_key=XXXXXXXX479b8e701510444683ae2d97e56e41d334aXXXXXbd8da5dXXXXXX&id=6XXX0

From my own experience Suprnova's servers are heavily loaded, and when they are too "busy", nothing may be returned for API requests, it is like some kind of DDOS protection. But in particular for ZEC and ZCL I didn't notice that.
Giraudy

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:54:22 PM

Package updated

-EWBF miner to v.0.2.0b
-added current version to the folders of miners
-corrected config for Suprnova
Giraudy

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:55:52 AM

Assembly updated

- Nanopool XMR Monero added;

“Dwarfpool”.
-   Profitability is calculated by WhatToMine.
-   All pools for coins are added.
-   Pricemode” selection: (0) current values; (1) average 24h values.
-   Dwarfpool's API doesn't support balance reporting.
-   Only total hashrate speed and separate worker speed are available.

“YIMMP” service.
-   Added all currently listed algos.
-   Profitability is calculated by pools API.
-   PriceMode selection:  (0) for “estimate_current”,  (1) for “estimate_last24h”,  (2) for “actual_last24h".
-   “Nobalance” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking balances to pools API. By default is disabled.
-   “Nospeed” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking hashrate speed to pools API. By default is disabled.
-   “Nospeedworker” option. When true, switches off the requests for checking particular worker speed (mentioned in “worker” string ),  to pools API. By default is disabled.
-   Pool fees are taken from Pool API.

-Config files were optimized.
-Minor bugs were fixed.
melloyellow

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

Giraudy, you MPH version seems to be missing some miners.  Also it seems like the 390 config is incomplete.  e.g. no Sia
lyolyalya

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:40:06 PM

hey.how to add sibcoin on suprnova?
Giraudy

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:30:48 PM

Added in the last string

Code:
],

"worker": "1070",
    "pricemode": 0,
    "autofee": true,
    "nobalance": false,
    "nospeed": false,
    "nospeedworker": false,
    "weight": 1.0,
    "sparam1": "suprnova.cc",
    "sparam2": "-p password",
    "sparam3": "stratum+tcp://",

"algos": [

{"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "zcash", "tag": "zec", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ --server zec._SPARAM1_ --port 2142  --user _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ --pass x","usewindow":  true },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "zclassic","tag": "zcl", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ --server zcl._SPARAM1_ --port 4042  --user _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ --pass x","usewindow":  true },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "expanse","tag": "exp","algo": "ethash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -S exp._SPARAM1_:3333 -O _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "lbry","tag": "lbry","algo": "lbry", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_lbry._SPARAM1_:6256 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "groestlcoin","tag": "grs","algo": "groestl", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_grs._SPARAM1_:5544 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "monero","tag": "xmr","algo": "cryptonight", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_xmr._SPARAM1_:5222 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "decred","tag": "dcr","algo": "decred", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_dcr._SPARAM1_:2252 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "sia","tag": "sia","algo": "sia", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_sia._SPARAM1_:2786 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "myriad-groestl","algo": "myr-gr", "tag":"myrgrs", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_myrgrs._SPARAM1_:2529 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "dgb-groestl","algo": "myr-gr", "tag":"dgbg", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_dgbg._SPARAM1_:7978 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "sibcoin","algo": "sib", "tag":"sib", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_sib._SPARAM1_:3458 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" }

]
lyolyalya

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

Added in the last string

Code:
],

"worker": "1070",
    "pricemode": 0,
    "autofee": true,
    "nobalance": false,
    "nospeed": false,
    "nospeedworker": false,
    "weight": 1.0,
    "sparam1": "suprnova.cc",
    "sparam2": "-p password",
    "sparam3": "stratum+tcp://",

"algos": [

{"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "zcash", "tag": "zec", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ --server zec._SPARAM1_ --port 2142  --user _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ --pass x","usewindow":  true },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "zclassic","tag": "zcl", "algo": "equihash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ --server zcl._SPARAM1_ --port 4042  --user _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ --pass x","usewindow":  true },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "expanse","tag": "exp","algo": "ethash", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -S exp._SPARAM1_:3333 -O _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "lbry","tag": "lbry","algo": "lbry", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_lbry._SPARAM1_:6256 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "groestlcoin","tag": "grs","algo": "groestl", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_grs._SPARAM1_:5544 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "monero","tag": "xmr","algo": "cryptonight", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_xmr._SPARAM1_:5222 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "decred","tag": "dcr","algo": "decred", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_dcr._SPARAM1_:2252 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "sia","tag": "sia","algo": "sia", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_sia._SPARAM1_:2786 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "myriad-groestl","algo": "myr-gr", "tag":"myrgrs", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1, "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_myrgrs._SPARAM1_:2529 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "dgb-groestl","algo": "myr-gr", "tag":"dgbg", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_dgbg._SPARAM1_:7978 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            {"apikey":"YOUR_COINPOOL_APIKEY", "userid":"YOUR_COINPOOL_USERID", "cname": "sibcoin","algo": "sib", "tag":"sib", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "cweight": 1,  "fee": 1, "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM3_sib._SPARAM1_:3458 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" }

]
thanks=)added it by myself already=)next question is - how to attach WTM to Miningpoolhub for example?
lyolyalya

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:44:00 AM

and suprnovas api key doesn't work...mininpoolhubs is working well.any help?manual request is working.
bughatti

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:42:02 AM

I have been trying to figure out how to omit pools but I am not having any luck.  I just want to use all of supernova and thats it.  How do I omit so that your config does not error out?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: