Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller  (Read 164294 times)
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:03:37 PM

Thanks. Great work btw.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StuffOfInterest (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:32:08 PM

Just released version 1.6.1 with sp_'s requested pricing selection for YAAMP.  Also removed the sample configuration for TradeMyBit as they are shutting down.

Of note, the problem with the network cable disconnection is not what I thought it was so it will be longer before I can come up with a fix for that.

BExR exchange rates on your phone's home screen.
Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:36:45 AM

Just released version 1.6.1 with sp_'s requested pricing selection for YAAMP.  Also removed the sample configuration for TradeMyBit as they are shutting down.

Of note, the problem with the network cable disconnection is not what I thought it was so it will be longer before I can come up with a fix for that.

I can't seem to get 1.6.1 working properly.  I see some configs were changed and the -o was added before the server addresses but it was then running double -o like this "-o -o stratum+tcp...."

Anyways, I took those out and now it just says stuff like this:

.....Desktop\MinerControl\miners\ccminer52_sp.exe: unsupported non-option argument '1J2UemZwoV74fG31xUw2DpNF4suT6oBbrw'
Try `ccminer --help' for more information.
   Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 6.5

That's just my btc address for a few pools.  Any idea why it's doing that?  Worked fine on 1.60 but I did have to remake my conf from scratch based off your new template due to some other launch error I was getting on the new version.

**edit** Well I see it's working on westhash now, but x14 on yaamp gave that error before it went through the rest of yaamp algos and said they were dead and then settled on westhash.  Does yaamp always have problems or is it just for me?  Only x14 seems to ever work on yaamp, but with 1.6.1 I'm getting that non-option argument now.
schnuvany

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:33:44 AM

1.6.1 work fine. (today is hamsterpool down) i test yaamp.com pool. it works here, but on online miners window is no miner.....
alternativ i test cpu miner from other pc, it works fine.
I take the same config Parameter and my btcaddress.....

@dotcommie your BTC address is the same...
TransAtlantic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:30:06 PM

Just released version 1.6.1 with sp_'s requested pricing selection for YAAMP.  Also removed the sample configuration for TradeMyBit as they are shutting down.

That looks like great software - thanks for sharing it with everyone.  Smiley

FYI, there seems to be a slight syntax error in the default "MinerControl.conf" file that comes with the latest release:

Code:
    "algorithms": [
        { "name": "x11", display: "X11", "hashrate": 5251, "power": 49, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "TestMiner.exe", "aparam3": "-a x11" },
        { "name": "x13", display: "X13", "hashrate": 4024, "power": 49, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "TestMiner.exe", "aparam3": "-a x13" },
        { "name": "x14", display: "X14", "hashrate": 4024, "power": 52, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "TestMiner.exe", "aparam3": "-a x14" },
[...]

there are quotes " " missing around the string  "display" , so the JSON file doesn't validate.

It might help avoid headaches to new users trying it out.  Wink
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:15:00 PM

FYI, there seems to be a slight syntax error in the default "MinerControl.conf" file that comes with the latest release:

Code:
        { "name": "x11", display: "X11", "hashrate": 5251, "power": 49, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "TestMiner.exe", "aparam3": "-a x11" },
        { "name": "x13", display: "X13", "hashrate": 4024, "power": 49, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "TestMiner.exe", "aparam3": "-a x13" },
        { "name": "x14", display: "X14", "hashrate": 4024, "power": 52, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "TestMiner.exe", "aparam3": "-a x14" },
[...]

there are quotes " " missing around the string  "display" , so the JSON file doesn't validate.

Fortunately the JSON processor in .NET can handle without the quotes so the file does work but you are right in it not passing in something like JSONLint.  I'll update the file in the next release.  Thanks.

Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
TransAtlantic

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:34:17 AM

Code:
[...]

Fortunately the JSON processor in .NET can handle without the quotes so the file does work but you are right in it not passing in something like JSONLint.  I'll update the file in the next release.  Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply - great.

Another question:
I am using sgminer, which doesn't work with the console (giving the error "Redirection is not supported."), and so I need to use the option "usewindow" to run the miner in a separate window.
With that in mind, is there any possiblity to use the "remote" feature?

If not, then it could be a feature request, to have a way to monitor the different rigs through only 1 instance of MinerControl.

With that being said, I know it might be difficult to do.  It Could also be a different tool - like a "dashboard" of all instances of MinerControl running.
TransAtlantic

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:41:47 AM

And 2 more questions:

1-
Does anyone knows what are the commands for sgminer to exit if the pool is not responding?  (The equivalent of   "-r 3 -R 10"   for ccminer.)
I couldn't find it in the docs.

Otherwise, if a pool is down, the miner (sgminer) just stays there, idle, waiting to get more work - while it could be mining on another pool/algo.

2-
MinerControl is running fine and feels really reliable - all is good - but I am not seeing anything in the "Accept" and "Reject" colums.  Is that a normal behavior?

I am very happy to see such a good & useful software given to the community, with the code available and open source.

I, for sure, will contribute through the automatic mining donation, and I truly encourage everyone to do so as well.  A few percent is really not much compared to the increase of profit that StuffOfInterest is giving us all through this software.  Smiley
Zels

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:40:47 AM

And 2 more questions:

1-
Does anyone knows what are the commands for sgminer to exit if the pool is not responding?  (The equivalent of   "-r 3 -R 10"   for ccminer.)

Otherwise, if a pool is down, the miner (sgminer) just stays there, idle, waiting to get more work - while it could be mining on another pool/algo.

2-
MinerControl is running fine and feels really reliable - all is good - but I am not seeing anything in the "Accept" and "Reject" colums.  Is that a normal behavior?

I am very happy to see such a good & useful software given to the community, with the code available and open source.

I, for sure, will contribute through the automatic mining donation, and I truly encourage everyone to do so as well.  A few percent is really not much compared to the increase of profit that StuffOfInterest is giving us all through this software.  Smiley

1) Use failover pool in your cmd line/conf file, if one is down, sgminer goes to the next one you give.
But if a pool is really down, minercontrol won't be able to get price, soo won't put your miner there Smiley

2) Only niceshash provide info via api of accepted/rejected speed, normal to have nothing for the others pools Smiley
TransAtlantic

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:05:54 AM

And 2 more questions:

1-
Does anyone knows what are the commands for sgminer to exit if the pool is not responding?  (The equivalent of   "-r 3 -R 10"   for ccminer.)

2-
MinerControl is running fine and feels really reliable - all is good - but I am not seeing anything in the "Accept" and "Reject" colums.  Is that a normal behavior?

I, for sure, will contribute through the automatic mining donation, and I truly encourage everyone to do so as well.  A few percent is really not much compared to the increase of profit that StuffOfInterest is giving us all through this software.  Smiley

1) Use failover pool in your cmd line/conf file, if one is down, sgminer goes to the next one you give.
But if a pool is really down, minercontrol won't be able to get price, soo won't put your miner there Smiley

2) Only niceshash provide info via api of accepted/rejected speed, normal to have nothing for the others pools Smiley

1-
That's a good possibility, but doing it that way would not mine the (2nd) most profitable pool/algo, it would just mine another pre-defined pool of the same algo - so that would defeat the purpose of MC as an auto profit switcher.

It sometimes happen (quite regularly, actually), that a pool gets DDOSed, and that the connection is only intermittent - sometimes enough for accessing the API (which is often on a different port or even a different server), but not enough to mine reliably on it.
It did happen today with Yaamp while configuring the settings on MC.

I am sure there is a way for sgminer to exit/quit if no pool is giving work after X retrys and waiting X seconds between each.

2-
Ah, thanks for the info.  Indeed, it does make sense.
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:56:36 PM

I have read this entire thread and have decided to try out this software.  I am no expert but I am pretty good at figuring it out.  I am trying to confirm that I am understanding correctly that SGMiner (what I use now) does not work with Miner Control?

Shannon
Zels

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:35:49 PM

I have read this entire thread and have decided to try out this software.  I am no expert but I am pretty good at figuring it out.  I am trying to confirm that I am understanding correctly that SGMiner (what I use now) does not work with Miner Control?

Shannon

Sgminer does work, this tool work with any miner, it just launch your miner as you do, but based on pool price/algo Smiley
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:54:44 PM

Shannon

Sgminer does work, this tool work with any miner, it just launch your miner as you do, but based on pool price/algo Smiley

One caveat, you do need to use the "usewindow" option with sgminer as it does not play well with output redirect into the built in console.

Txslady

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:10:24 PM

I am I wrong in thinking that -u should be in front of each _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_?  Also is -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER correct for lyra2?

"yaamp": {
        "account": "wallet",
      "pricemode": 1,
        "sparam1": "-o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com",
        "sparam2": "-p xx",
        "algos": [
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3533 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3633 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x14", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3933 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x15", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3733 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "quark", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4033 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3833 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "lyra2", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4433 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "scrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3433 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" }
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:57:45 PM

I am I wrong in thinking that -u should be in front of each _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_?  Also is -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER correct for lyra2?

"account": "wallet",
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3533 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3633 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x14", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3933 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x15", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3733 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "quark", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4033 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3833 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "lyra2", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4433 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "scrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3433 _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" }

Your not wrong, it was messed up.  I'll try to get it sorted in the first post and included a corrected sample config in the next release.

Txslady

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:39:19 AM

Anyone willing to help me out?  I have read and reread this thread and cannot figure out why when I hit auto everything lists as dead.  My sgminer.conf file works fine.  I think I have the MinerControl.conf file setup correctly but obviously I am missing something.  Thanks
lextad

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:03:50 AM

Anyone willing to help me out?  I have read and reread this thread and cannot figure out why when I hit auto everything lists as dead.  My sgminer.conf file works fine.  I think I have the MinerControl.conf file setup correctly but obviously I am missing something.  Thanks

Post your .conf  file men you can change some keys on the api and payout add
Txslady

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:13:49 AM

{
    "general": {
        "power": 0.10,
        "exchange": 500,
        "currencycode": "USD",
        "mintime": 4,
        "maxtime": 30,
        "switchtime": 3,
        "deadtime": 10,
        "logerrors": true,
        "logactivity": true,
        "gridsortmode": 1,
        "minerkillmode": 1,
        "traymode": 1,
        "donationpercentage": 2,
        "donationfrequency": 240,
        "remotesend": true,
        "remotereceive": true
    },
        { "name": "x11", "hashrate": 5251, "power": 49, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "-k darkcoin-mod " },
        { "name": "x13", "hashrate": 4024, "power": 49, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "-k marucoin-mod" },
        { "name": "x14", "hashrate": 4024, "power": 52, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "-k x14" },
        { "name": "x15", "hashrate": 3270, "power": 52, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "-k bitblock" },
        { "name": "quark", "hashrate": 7000, "power": 54, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "-k quarkcoin" },
        { "name": "nist5", "hashrate": 15682, "power": 54, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "-k talkcoin-mod" },
        { "name": "neoscrypt", "hashrate": 80, "power": 54, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "-k neoscrypt" },
        { "name": "scrypt", "hashrate": 540, "power": 60, "aparam1": "c:\\windows\\system32", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "/c test-run.bat -k zuikkis -batch" },
        { "name": "scryptn", "hashrate": 253, "power": 60, "aparam1": "c:\\windows\\system32", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "/c test-run.bat -k zuikkis -batch" },
        { "name": "keccak", "hashrate": 34000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "-k maxcoin" },
        { "name": "lyra2", "display": "Lyra2RE", "hashrate": 1216, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "-k lyra2re" },
        { "name": "sha256", "hashrate": 10000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "c:\\windows\\system32", "aparam2": "sgminer.exe", "aparam3": "/c test-run.bat -k psw -batch" }
    ],
    "nicehash": {
        "account": "1GDh3dYW1HPho3SF4Wb7qnUjeedh2spkhk",
        "worker": "1",
        "sparam1": "-o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com",
        "weight": 0.90,
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3336 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3337 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "x15", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3339 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "scrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3333 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "scryptn", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3335 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "keccak", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3338 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3340 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3341 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "9", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3342 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "sha256", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3332 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
    "westhash": {
        "worker": "1",
        "sparam1": "-o stratum+tcp://stratum.westhash.com",
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3336 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3337 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "x15", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3339 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "scrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3333 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "scryptn", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3335 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "keccak", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3338 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3340 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3341 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "9", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3342 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3533 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3633 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "x14", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3933 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "x15", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3733 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "quark", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4033 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3833 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "lyra2", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4433 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "scrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3433 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
   }
}
Txslady

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:30:38 PM

Here is what is in the error log when I run auto and everything lists dead.  Anyone know what this means?

1/4/2015 1:28:15 PM
----------------------------------------------
Type: InvalidOperationException
Stack trace:    at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at MinerControl.MiningEngine.RunBestAlgo(Boolean isMinimizedToTray)
Rastamann

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:02:55 PM

i don't get it. i can't seem to get minercontrol to work for me. after config'ing it to my wallet etc. i hit auto and it starts FAKE MINING. it comes up with some BULLSHIT balance yet nothing shows up in YAAMP. when i remove the testrun application all the pools say "dead".

what kind of SCAM is this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: