Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller  (Read 164294 times)
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:45:40 PM

what you type as hashrate for WhirlcoinX, nicehash topic says put f10=135, 135Mh/s is what I get from on 280x, but miner control earn column is way out of correct info IMHO about 1000 times

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jch9678

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:25:31 PM

What's wrong with my setup? Checked profile triple,all correct !!! but my miner not hashing just shows find blocks!! When i checked from pool statics, no hashing!!

You're somehow using the testminer that is supplied in the download.
So you have an idea how to fix?

See your old post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.msg10630571#msg10630571 where it says testminer.exe....

Now compare it to this config https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.msg10335090#msg10335090

You see how his "aparam1": is set.  That is the directory where your miner is located.  And "aparam2": is the actual name of the miner, in his case it's sgminer.  Just in case you're still not sure, Miner Control is not a miner in and of itself.  You have to use it in conjunction with sgminer or the nvidia miners.  In Miner Control's config, you point to your miner.  Does that help?

All hail & +1 Cheesy

I didn't mean to come off as sarcastic if I did. ha. 

Just let us know if you need more help fenomenhaa, I'll def be needing it soon.

BTC: 15GqpmqNNJ1REWrDWTfymh7moos1sEvz7A
Bombadil

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:30:31 PM

what you type as hashrate for WhirlcoinX, nicehash topic says put f10=135, 135Mh/s is what I get from on 280x, but miner control earn column is way out of correct info IMHO about 1000 times

Seems OK for me :s You need to write your hashrate in kh in MinerControl => "hashrate": 135000
fenomenhaa

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:02:52 PM

What's wrong with my setup? Checked profile triple,all correct !!! but my miner not hashing just shows find blocks!! When i checked from pool statics, no hashing!!

You're somehow using the testminer that is supplied in the download.
So you have an idea how to fix?

See your old post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.msg10630571#msg10630571 where it says testminer.exe....

Now compare it to this config https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.msg10335090#msg10335090

You see how his "aparam1": is set.  That is the directory where your miner is located.  And "aparam2": is the actual name of the miner, in his case it's sgminer.  Just in case you're still not sure, Miner Control is not a miner in and of itself.  You have to use it in conjunction with sgminer or the nvidia miners.  In Miner Control's config, you point to your miner.  Does that help?
Sure, thanks for help,it's working now...

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
fenomenhaa

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:26:54 PM

@jch9678  just problem on wepaybtc config, it's about aparam1:: "ny" ,"am" etc.. cannot recognise from Miner Control, what should i do?

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
jch9678

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

@jch9678  just problem on wepaybtc config, it's about aparam1:: "ny" ,"am" etc.. cannot recognise from Miner Control, what should i do?

Wepaybtc is kind of a special situation.  You can only use their miner, meaning you don't get to use your custom sgminer, and they don't support nvidia miners.  You (or Miner Control) don't actually get to choose which algorithm is mined.  They choose it on the server side and you never see it.  They just provide profitability numbers. 

This is the way I plan on implementing wepaybtc.  So go here http://wepaybtc.com/start/ and download their miner, they are up to wepaybtcsgminer400.  Place it in a different directory than your other sgminer.  Change their provided config, wepaybtc.conf, to your liking, including which server is closest to you.  Here is my Miner Control config:
Code:

"wepaybtc": {
        "account": "",
        "worker":  "",
        "sparam1": "",
        "sparam2": "",
"weight": 0.95,
        "algos": [
        { "algo": "x11", "folder": "C:\wepaybtcsgminer400", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c wepaybtc.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x13", "folder": "C:\wepaybtcsgminer400", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c wepaybtc.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x15", "folder": "C:\wepaybtcsgminer400", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c wepaybtc.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "C:\wepaybtcsgminer400", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c wepaybtc.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },

Notice I've left the variables empty and input them in the body.  Credit to Zels for this, it's actually how I'm going to provide details for every pool.  This way when Miner Control sees that wepaybtc is reporting, for example, x13 is the most profitable, it goes to the folder C:\wepaybtcsgminer400 finds sgminer.exe and uses wepaybtc.conf.  If wepaybtc x11 is the most profitable it finds the same config, because wepaybtc chooses the algorithm servers side.  I'm not completely sure how this works in your situation because I don't use any variables, so I don't know what takes precedence, aparam1 or the code above.

But this brings me to a question I have for others, even though wepaybtc is reporting it's profitabilty correctly, we don't know what our hashrate is using their miner, so Miner Control can't make the best choice.  For example my 290x hash x11 around 8.7 MH/s on any given pool but on wepaybtc I have no idea what it hashes at.  Miner Control assumes it hashes at 8.7 but I know it's much less than that.  How are people dealing with this problem, are you weighing wepaybtc less? 

Bombadil

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:49:23 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 10:21:02 PM by Bombadil

But this brings me to a question I have for others, even though wepaybtc is reporting it's profitabilty correctly, we don't know what our hashrate is using their miner, so Miner Control can't make the best choice.  For example my 290x hash x11 around 8.7 MH/s on any given pool but on wepaybtc I have no idea what it hashes at.  Miner Control assumes it hashes at 8.7 but I know it's much less than that.  How are people dealing with this problem, are you weighing wepaybtc less?  

You could add a new algo "x11wpb", use it as algo under the pool too bet but set "priceid" to "x11". But I think that just adding a weighting would be the easiest Tongue
jch9678

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:10:46 PM

But this brings me to a question I have for others, even though wepaybtc is reporting it's profitabilty correctly, we don't know what our hashrate is using their miner, so Miner Control can't make the best choice.  For example my 290x hash x11 around 8.7 MH/s on any given pool but on wepaybtc I have no idea what it hashes at.  Miner Control assumes it hashes at 8.7 but I know it's much less than that.  How are people dealing with this problem, are you weighing wepaybtc less? 

You could add a new algo "x11wpb", use it as algo under the pool too bet set "priceid" to "x11". But I think that just adding a weighting would be the easiest Tongue

That's a good idea especially if you want to get better control of each algorithm individually.  If you just weight it according to x11, it could be like this.  My 290x on x11 = 8.7 and after some experimentation with payouts I conclude my 290x hashes at 6 on wepaybtc.  Then I would weight it 6/8.7 = .69  Right?, I think that's one way you could go about finding what the weight should be.  But if you look at x13, the ratios could be different and the weight would have to be different.  So you could use kbomba's idea for each algorithm. 

This is just way too much work for one pool that for the majority of the time isn't going to pay as well as yaamp or westhash.  Unless someone comes up with figures for wepaybtc, I'm just going to weight it 0 or .5

StuffOfInterest (OP)

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:04:18 PM

Now that sp's ccminer v42 has a working WhirlpoolX algo I've updated the examples in the first post to support it.  I'm getting 152mh/s on my 2x750Ti setup which is making it very competitive.  Just behind Quark at the moment.

BExR exchange rates on your phone's home screen.
Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
jkminkov

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:56:23 AM

"statwindow": 60,
        "minebyaverage": false,
        "dynamicswitching": true,
        "dynamicswitchpower": 2,
*   "pricemode": 0,
*       "balancemode": 0,

it's horrible, only mines qubit 2:1 x11 both yaamp for hours

anyone ran original 1.6.1 against same rig 1.6.4.KBmod?

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Bombadil

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:14:23 AM

*   "pricemode": 0,
*       "balancemode": 0,

it's horrible, only mines qubit 2:1 x11 both yaamp for hours

anyone ran original 1.6.1 against same rig 1.6.4.KBmod?

I first thought you were mining by average, which would be normal, as it flattens out the prices and reduces switches.
Do you have minprofit set too? That also reduces switches. Same for "ignoreoutliers".

Dynamic switching on the other hand speeds up switching.

What kind of miners do you have?

PS: Most of those settings can be handy but need finetuning to your taste. I do not know the ideal values Wink
jkminkov

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:59:19 PM

two 5870s used for heating purposes, single hashrates - x11 - 1768, x13 - 1283, qubit - 2385, quark - 2047 and lyra2re - 350

added         "minprofit": 1.01, to see if it changes anything, nope, I think defaults are not being set properly if missed

Bombadil

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:44:16 PM

two 5870s used for heating purposes, single hashrates - x11 - 1768, x13 - 1283, qubit - 2385, quark - 2047 and lyra2re - 350

added         "minprofit": 1.01, to see if it changes anything, nope, I think defaults are not being set properly if missed

Nope, defaults should be fine, I looked through all settings again, and can't spot a problem. Can you give me your complete .conf so I can see what's happening behind the code with your settings.
jkminkov

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:34:18 PM

Code:
{
    "general": {
        "power": 0.10,
        "exchange": 270,
        "currencycode": "USD",
        "minprice": "0BTC",
        "mintime": 4,
        "maxtime": 600,
        "switchtime": 0,
        "delay": 1,
        "deadtime": 10,
        "logerrors": true,
        "logactivity": true,
        "gridsortmode": 2,
        "minerkillmode": 1,
        "traymode": 0,
        "donationpercentage": 2,
        "donationfrequency": 240,
        "remotesend": true,
        "remotereceive": true
    },
    "algorithms": [
        { "name": "x11", display: "X11", "hashrate": 1768, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "x13", display: "X13", "hashrate": 1283, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "x14", display: "X14", "hashrate": 1263, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "x15", display: "X15", "hashrate": 0, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "fresh", display: "Fresh", "hashrate": 1460, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "quark", display: "Quark", "hashrate": 2047, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "nist5", display: "Nist5", "hashrate": 0, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "neoscrypt", display: "NeoScrypt", "hashrate": 0, "power": 0 },
{ "name": "scrypt", display: "Scrypt", "hashrate": 0, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "scryptn", display: "Scrypt-N", "hashrate": 0, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "keccak", display: "Keccak", "hashrate": 0, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "qubit", display: "Qubit", "hashrate": 2385, "power": 0 },
        { "name": "lyra2", display: "Lyra2RE", "hashrate": 350, "power": 0 },
{ "name": "sha256", display: "SHA256", "hashrate": 1000, "power": 0 }
    ],
    "nicehash": {
        "detectstratum": true,
        "worker": "1",
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c x11NH.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c x13NH.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c nist5NH.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "9", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c lyra2NH.conf", "usewindow": true }
         ]
    },
    "westhash": {
        "worker": "1",
        "weight": 0.90,
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c x11NH.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c x13NH.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c nist5NH.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "9", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c lyra2NH.conf", "usewindow": true }
        ]
    },
    "yaamp": {
"pricemode": 0,
        "balancemode": 0,
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c x11Yaamp.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c x13Yaamp.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "x14", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c x14Yaamp.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "fresh", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c FreshYaamp.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "quark", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c QuarkYaamp.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "qubit", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c qubitYaamp.conf", "usewindow": true },
            { "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "lyra2", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl164b\\sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c lyra2Yaamp.conf", "usewindow": true }
        ]
    },
    "manual": {
        "account": "myaccount",
            { "algo": "x11", "price": 0.0, "fee": 3.0, "folder": "", "command": "", "arguments": "-o manual.com:1 _ACCOUNT_ -p x" }
        ]
    }
}

BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:32:45 AM

Is your qubit faster than x11 with 5870? Very impressive.
Zels

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:48:42 PM

Qubit added to nicehash/westhash. Exemple for nvidia:

Code:
"nicehash": {
        "account": "1KSTYGj25RRQ5i1GNVUGTjUsSyZr4uSPiz",
        "worker": "750ti",
        "sparam1": "-q -r 3 -R 5 -a",
        "sparam2": "stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com",
"usewindow": "false",
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\rig2\\Desktop\\NiceHashControl-1.1.1\\release42", "command": "ccminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x11 -o _SPARAM2_:3336 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=0.01", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "C:\\Users\\rig2\\Desktop\\NiceHashControl-1.1.1\\release42", "command": "ccminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x13 -o _SPARAM2_:3337 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=0.01", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "x15", "folder": "C:\\Users\\rig2\\Desktop\\NiceHashControl-1.1.1\\release42", "command": "ccminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x15 -o _SPARAM2_:3339 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=0.01", "usewindow":  true },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "C:\\Users\\rig2\\Desktop\\NiceHashControl-1.1.1\\release42", "command": "ccminer.exe", "arguments": "-q -r 3 -R 10 -a nist5 -o _SPARAM2_:3340 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=0.08", "usewindow":  true },
    { "algo": "scryptn", "folder": "sgminer", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ nscryptNH.conf" },
    { "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "9", "folder": "C:\\Users\\rig2\\Desktop\\NiceHashControl-1.1.1\\release42", "command": "ccminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ lyra2 -o _SPARAM2_:3342 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=0.01", "usewindow":  true },
    { "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl-1.0.1\\cgminer-3.7.7b-Neoscrypt", "command": "cgminer.exe", "arguments": "--neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3341 -u 1KSTYGj25RRQ5i1GNVUGTjUsSyZr4uSPiz.750ti -p x -I 14 -w 8", "usewindow":  true },
    { "algo": "WhirlpoolX", "priceid": "10", "folder": "C:\\Users\\rig2\\Desktop\\NiceHashControl-1.1.1\\release42", "command": "ccminer.exe", "arguments": "-q -r 3 -R 10 -a whirlpoolx -o _SPARAM2_:3343 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=0.08", "usewindow":  true },
    { "algo": "qubit", "priceid": "11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\rig2\\Desktop\\NiceHashControl-1.1.1\\release42", "command": "ccminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ qubit -o _SPARAM2_:3344 -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ -p d=0.01", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:28:30 PM

Nicehash/Westhash Qubit for sgminer users.....

{ "algo": "qubit","priceid": "11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3344 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },
Bombadil

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:04:46 PM

Nicehash/Westhash Qubit for sgminer users.....

{ "algo": "qubit","priceid": "11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3344 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_", "usewindow":  true },

Both would work for nvidia and sgminer Wink You just need to know what you're doing Cheesy
lmaonade80

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:16:13 AM

Bombadil, the most mysterious and possibly nefarious of all of Tolkien's characters...

I asked this question to StuffOfInterest earlier in this thread, and I ask you again now

Is it at all possible to develop this app further to tie into rental websites like MiningRigRentals.com to talk to their API, and be able to:

1. Move the MRR pool to the top when rented
2. On MRR's GUI, Deactivate non-rented rigs that are actually the same computer on MRR so as to disallow a conflict of miners.

i.e. I have 60 mhs rig for x11 but also list a 50 mhs rig for x13 on MRR. They are both actually the same computer. When one is rented, the other non-rented rig must be listed as "unavailable" in order to ensure there is no conflict of renters. This eventually could also be used on other rental websites

I understand this is not really what MRR was built to do, as StuffOfInterest has informed me, but this would give a lot of flexibility to miners by allowing a setup option that mines the most profitable option, while allowing for multiple rental options on various algorithms potentially on a number of rental platforms all with a quick setup and no (to little) maintenance.

I'm sure I'm not alone in donating to this development
Bombadil

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:21:31 AM

I'm listening Cool How much would that donation eventually sum up to? Grin J/k Wink
I'm currently busy with charting out history + implementing miningpoolhub, but I can make a priority of this with the right motivation ofc Tongue

I've been looking into MRR before, but they have some übersecure way of sending an API request, not plug'n'play I guess.
It's a good feature I'm certainly interested in, but it's new ground I'll be treading on, so bear with me there Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: