Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller  (Read 164291 times)
lmaonade80

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:45:02 PM

could be wrong, but i believe you set the minprice to that amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MysteryX

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:22:11 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 09:36:43 PM by MysteryX

Thanks to help from the guys in the IRC I got my problem fixed, cheers guys  Cool
Bombadil

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:51:47 AM

Thanks to help from the guys in the IRC I got my problem fixed, cheers guys  Cool

No problem MysteryX Cheesy I'm glad your problem is solved.

Btw, guys, I'm sorry I was out, life catched up to me. I'll be back on track in a week, I presume.
bobrottenchild

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:55:14 PM

I really like the idea, good job!

I'm having one problem though. When I try to run sgminer from within your app I get:

[14:39:12] Starting YAAMP X13 with sgminer.exe -k x13 -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3633 -u 1Bj1zjvfMhrgJJVG22bnnB7JTbKUGVUyV6 -p x
[14:39:12] Set default algorithm to marucoin-mod
[14:39:12] Global quota greatest common denominator set to 1
LINES value must be >= 2 and <= 114: got -30272
initscr(): Unable to create SP
[14:39:12] Dead YAAMP X13

But when I run the command itself "sgminer.exe -k x13 -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3633 -u 1Bj1zjvfMhrgJJVG22bnnB7JTbKUGVUyV6 -p x" it runs fine.

My guess is that's a .NET error: LINES value must be >= 2 and <= 101: got -30272 / initscr(): Unable to create SP. So have I stumbled on a bug?

Any idea? Thanks!

EDIT: Somebody talked about a -T flag that fixed this a few months ago:

I'm getting this error. bat tested directly doesn't gives error, only with Miner Control

Code:
[14:38:59] Starting TradeMyBit X15 with F:\Desktop\sgminer-5.1-dev-2014-11-10-win32\sgminer.exe  -o stratum+tcp://am01.eu.trademybit.com:6660 -u xxxx -p xxxx -k bitblock -I 18 -w 256 --vectors 1 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-threads 2
[14:38:59] Global quota greatest common denominator set to 1
[14:38:59] Set default algorithm to bitblock
[14:38:59] Default Devices = all
[14:38:59] set_devices(all)
[14:38:59] GPU 0 Worksize set to 256.
[14:38:59] Loading settings from default_profile for pool 0
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Algorithm set to "bitblock"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 devices set to "all"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 lookup gap set to "2"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Intensity set to "18"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 XIntensity set to ""
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Raw Intensity set to ""
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Thread Concurrency set to "8192"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Clock set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Memory clock set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Threads set to "2"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Fan set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Powertune set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 GPU Vddc set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Shaders set to "(null)"
[14:38:59] Pool 0 Worksize set to "256"
LINES value must be >= 2 and <= -4904: got -1
initscr(): Unable to create SP

EDIT : Just finished searcheing google, and it seems I missed -T command :O . Might be useful if you put this on first post for windows user Tongue I don't know if it's sgminer or miner control
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 08:02:10 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 08:23:12 PM by CapnBDL

Hi,

Ok..I've been trying to set this up for 2 days now & still can't get it. I have a GTX750Ti 2GB running ccminer (spMOD latest). I want to mine just quark and convert to a couple of different coin (not BTC). Can't seem to come up with a .conf that will let me do this. Frustrated!! and ready to just .cmd line the miner and not use this program at all. Can anyone send me a .conf sample for just quark mining?

Thanks for listening!

edit; there's no readme I can go to for an example. Reading this thread just got me more confused. Please help. I wanna use yaamp with nice/westhash as fail-over.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jch9678

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:19:17 PM

Hi,

Ok..I've been trying to set this up for 2 days now & still can't get it. I have a GTX750Ti 2GB running ccminer (spMOD latest). I want to mine just quark and convert to a couple of different coin (not BTC). Can't seem to come up with a .conf that will let me do this. Frustrated!! and ready to just .cmd line the miner and not use this program at all. Can anyone send me a .conf sample for just quark mining?

Thanks for listening!

edit; there's no readme I can go to for an example. Reading this thread just got me more confused. Please help. I wanna use yaamp with nice/westhash as fail-over.

Maybe this will help you.  I don't use nvidia so....

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4726-updated-miner-control-1-6-4-pack-for-nvidia-geforce-gtx-750-ti-3/

BTC: 15GqpmqNNJ1REWrDWTfymh7moos1sEvz7A
Zels

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:24:39 PM

1st post on this topic: there is 2 example and you didn't find one?
Or too lazy and just want someone to give a conf ready to go for your own setup ? Smiley
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:25:37 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 04:06:42 AM by CapnBDL

Or too lazy and just want someone to give a conf ready to go for your own setup ? Smiley

No Zels....I am VERY appreciative of all the help I've been given. Ya don't need to be rude and no, I'm certainly not lazy! While I was working on trying to get MinerControl working, I was also trying to work on my S3+. I tanked that, and am now trying to recover. I think I might have bricked it. Money down the drain for a small-time miner hobbyist. Sorry I didn't get back sooner. Needed a break to dry my eyes.

edit; aww, dang...that link did me no good. Takes me to a version I've never seen. Sure Zels...send me a sample.conf that I can just customize to fit. That would be great as I am going to be very busy getting a antMiner back up before my wife cuts off my sac. Gotta order a break-out board now. Thanks, in advance,  for the .conf file. You may have saved my life.

edit 2!; my fingers are too fast (wish my brain was)....maybe I need a new hobby!!

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 04:02:24 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 05:05:50 AM by CapnBDL

I'm gonna try this again. It could be that I have been misunderstood. Basically...look...I'm not a Linux, unix, redhat, cgWin, putty, or none of that kinda guy. I'm just a guy trying to have a little enjoyment in his retirement with this hobby. No need to be short. I get that it's really simple to understand for some ppl, but, you must understand,  not so for others. I fit the later.

I DID go in and look at the sample file, I HAVE read this thread (30+pgs), as well as a number of others, until my eyes bugged OUT. I AM actually very intelligent (and have picked up a lot of good information)...but I'm having the toughest time picking up on coding, of any kind. I just completely screwed up a piece of equipment and I ain't happy, right now.    (deep breath).  may I please get a working (operative word) .conf file.

I really want to choke the f'ing life outa this computer (and some 'o the rude commen...never mind) right now.

Calm....breath..

edit; all the APRAM this and SPRAM that is greek to me. I don't get it. What do I put before APRAM and SPRAM, or does it come after, and does it need quotation marks and commas or colons or semi-colons, etc. I'm not kicking the can here folks. I REALLY don't know what any of that means or what I'm supposed to input in order to get the correct output. May as well be latin, french, spanish...whatever....I need plain, simple English. Enter my pool, username, password, mining program, how I want the program to run. How hard can that be?

Sooo, plz...you open that 'example'_whatever.'conf' file, close your eyes (tight), spin around until you get dizzy, now,.... quickly look at your screen. That's what I see. A MESS! Further..don't you dare tell me to view a linux board...I'll hunt you down!! (I AM kidding, of course,...or am I?).

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jch9678

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:52:13 AM

I'm gonna try this again. It could be that I have been misunderstood. Basically...look...I'm not a Linux, unix, redhat, cgWin, putty, or none of that kinda guy. I'm just a guy trying to have a little enjoyment in his retirement with this hobby. No need to be short. I get that it's really simple to understand for some ppl, but not so for others. I fit the later.

I DID go in and look at the sample file, I HAVE read this thread, as well as a number of others, until my eyes bugged OUT. I AM actually very intelligent...but I'm having the toughest time picking up on coding, of any kind. I just completely screwed up a piece of equipment and I ain't happy, right now.    (deep breath).  may I please get a working (operative word) .conf file.

I really want to choke the f'ing life outa this computer (and some 'o the rude commen...never mind) right now.

Calm....breath..

edit; all the APRAM this and SPRAM that is greek to me. I don't get it. What do I put before APRAM and SPRAM, and does it need quotation marks and commas or colons or semi-colons, etc. I'm not kicking the can here folks. I REALLY don't know what any of that means or what I'm supposed to input in order to get the correct output. May as well be latin, french, spanish...whatever....I need plain, simple english. Enter my pool, username, password, mining program, how I want the program to run. How hard can that be.

Sooo, now...you open that example.conf file, close your eyes (tight), spin around until you get dizzy and quickly look at that file. That's what I see. A MESS!

The link I gave you should contain everything you need.  They claim all you need to do is change the btc address to yours.  You have the same card they set it up for.  Download their version and open up MinerControl.conf and take a look around.  Compare it to the barebones conf to find out what the variables do. 

On the offchance you're not quite sure what miner control does, it's not a miner in and of itself.  You have to use it in conjunction with actual miners, in your case ccminer or cudaminer.  It just points miners to the most profitable pools using the inputs you give it.

jch9678

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:01:06 AM

I'm gonna try this again. It could be that I have been misunderstood. Basically...look...I'm not a Linux, unix, redhat, cgWin, putty, or none of that kinda guy. I'm just a guy trying to have a little enjoyment in his retirement with this hobby. No need to be short. I get that it's really simple to understand for some ppl, but not so for others. I fit the later.

I DID go in and look at the sample file, I HAVE read this thread, as well as a number of others, until my eyes bugged OUT. I AM actually very intelligent...but I'm having the toughest time picking up on coding, of any kind. I just completely screwed up a piece of equipment and I ain't happy, right now.    (deep breath).  may I please get a working (operative word) .conf file.

Calm....breath..

edit; all the APRAM this and SPRAM that is greek to me. I don't get it. What do I put before APRAM and SPRAM, and does it need quotation marks and commas or colons or semi-colons, etc. I'm not kicking the can here folks. I REALLY don't know what any of that means or what I'm supposed to input in order to get the correct output. May as well be latin, french, spanish...whatever....I need plain, simple english. Enter my pool, username, password, mining program, how I want the program to run. How hard can that be.

Sooo, now...you open that example.conf file, close your eyes (tight), spin around until you get dizzy and quickly look at that file. That's what I see. A MESS!

The link I gave you should contain everything you need.  They claim all you need to do is change the btc address to yours.  You have the same card they set it up for.  Download their version and open up MinerControl.conf and take a look around.  Compare it to the barebones conf to find out what the variables do.  

On the offchance you're not quite sure what miner control does, it's not a miner in and of itself.  You have to use it in conjunction with actual miners, in your case ccminer or cudaminer.  It just points miners to the most profitable pools using the inputs you give it.

Yup...I get what you are telling me. Here is my thing. I ONLY want to mine 1 (one) type of coin and have it paid out in 1 (one) type of coin (not BTC).
Ok...here would be what i want to do;

mine only quark /w ccminer (due to recent speed updates)
convert those to LTC, or UNO, or etc.
thereby switching between pools according to what gets disconnected.

in another explanation;
I'm gonna mine quark on yaamp /w ccminer, but get paid in LTC;
 then yaamp disconnects me temporarily;
yaamp is back, so I want it (ccminer via MinerControl) to start ccminer back up, but paying out in UNO;
 now yaamp is REALLY down;
switch it to (ccminer or cuda {which one} via MinerControl) nicehash (only until yaamp is back on-line) [does nicehash only pay in BTC?]
 boom, yaamp is back;
switch back to quark mining on yaamp (or any other pool that allows such) /w payout in ...

Understand?  Thank You for your time and reply. Many a heated debates on that forum.

edit; Here, I'll do better. My command lines;

I start with this .cmd (win);
ccminer -a quark -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033 -u LV3oV1xyLWu5pntuq86L9PheeavJsALJYo -p mHung   -i 20.5 -r -R=3 --cpu-priority 3  

then..it disconnects;
I may want it to try to reconnect to above first just for kicks;
ccminer -a quark -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033 -u uUaMGQiHagPzvGxwWtR5MnmZNjwYgH9Sju -p mHung  -i 20.5 -r -R=5 --cpu-priority 3  

that's the same pool, different coin pay-out:
HARD disconnect...pool is REALLY down; (as we know they all do)

Switch to xHash;
ccminer.exe   -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3355 -u xoxo -p 0x0x   -i 18.7 -g 2 -r -R=5 --cpu-priority 3

didn't really want to miner there, but, I want to reconnect to a quark, ccminer, multi-payout pool ASAP;

Switch to nicehash pool, GPU quark ccminer mining only;....[does it only pay in BTC](not a clear explanation on site)

I hope that is clearer. Thanks again!

PS: I don't really care about the numbers as long as I can see the hashrate and shares. kW/h times something/another don't compute. That's for another day. I just would like it to switch to a running pool.

Done editing...don't know how else to put it.

Just wrote a lengthy reply but my tablet just ate it. Anyway it sounds like you're describing fail over pools, not profit switching. Miner control is probably over kill. Nicehash only pays in btc. Why are you temporarily getting disconnected from yaamp? Can't you just mine there without algo switching?

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 07:09:17 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 07:24:33 AM by CapnBDL

Yeah, I can. It's what I'm doing now but many of us get kicked off yaamp due to connection error time-out and wish to switch to a diff pool until we can do a reconnect. I guess I'm just too picky and don't like to sit here all day (or night, as it is now) and do restarts. Looking for a program I can tell what to do. Not one that tells me what I can't do. You did clear up that I can only get BTC from nice/westhash tho. Crap!

edit; nope a loop.bat won't work so no need to supply an example. I'm not the first with this issue. We have another whole thread for this. I was hoping MinerControl would take care of it...hmm..wait..it might still. Gotta try something. BRB

edit; THANK YOU< THANK YOU< THANK YOU...I did it! Cooking with gas now. Everyone...sorry it took me a bit to catch on. Now...on to another mess I've gotten myself into Ollie.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jch9678

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:59:58 PM

Yeah, I can. It's what I'm doing now but many of us get kicked off yaamp due to connection error time-out and wish to switch to a diff pool until we can do a reconnect. I guess I'm just too picky and don't like to sit here all day (or night, as it is now) and do restarts. Looking for a program I can tell what to do. Not one that tells me what I can't do. You did clear up that I can only get BTC from nice/westhash tho. Crap!

edit; nope a loop.bat won't work so no need to supply an example. I'm not the first with this issue. We have another whole thread for this. I was hoping MinerControl would take care of it...hmm..wait..it might still. Gotta try something. BRB

edit; THANK YOU< THANK YOU< THANK YOU...I did it! Cooking with gas now. Everyone...sorry it took me a bit to catch on. Now...on to another mess I've gotten myself into Ollie.

If miner control solved your problem maybe you can tell us how in case someone else comes along needing the information.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:23:36 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 03:45:03 PM by CapnBDL

Will do, but have a couple questions. Not biggies but just wondering, the currency exchange is tracking BTC prices with a multiplier (I think)? Is there a way to get it to track the 'coin-being-mined' price instead. ie. LTC.

Next, arranging the different pools in the .conf doesn't seem to use any order as to which pool it starts mining. Is there a way to give each pool a priority? ie. I want it to start yaamp mining quark as my LTC coin first. How do I let the program know that. Putting that one first in the .conf doesn't mean it tries to start that one first. It seems to want to go to nicehash before any other. I'm sure it's coded that way but unless I delete all references to that pool (nicehash) from the .conf, that's where it seems to start.

As I stated...it's not a biggie BUT......it would be nice. I'm just glad I got it to do what I wanted. Now I haveta figure out how to attach a file to a post in here...lol. I'll figure that out and put up my .conf as an example. It actually wasn't difficult once I understood what MinerControl was doing. I've just been having a bad last couple of weeks. Senior moments!

edit; Oh...and is there a way to adjust the column width?

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jch9678

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:04:50 PM

Will do, but have a couple questions. Not biggies but just wondering, the currency exchange is tracking BTC prices with a multiplier (I think)? Is there a way to get it to track the 'coin-being-mined' price instead. ie. LTC.

Next, arranging the different pools in the .conf doesn't seem to use any order as to which pool it starts mining. Is there a way to give each pool a priority? ie. I want it to start yaamp mining quark as my LTC coin first. How do I let the program know that. Putting that one first in the .conf doesn't mean it tries to start that one first. It seems to want to go to nicehash before any other. I'm sure it's coded that way but unless I delete all references to that pool (nicehash) from the .conf, that's where it seems to start.

As I stated...it's not a biggie BUT......it would be nice. I'm just glad I got it to do what I wanted. Now I haveta figure out how to attach a file to a post in here...lol. I'll figure that out and put up my .conf as an example. It actually wasn't difficult once I understood what MinerControl was doing. I've just been having a bad last couple of weeks. Senior moments!

I could be wrong but the only multiplier I know of is the one called 'weight'

weight - multiplier to adjust price if you don't fully trust the reported numbers

Unless you count the specified hashrate as a multiplier. 

Rearranging the pools will not change where your miner points.  Miner control simply mines at the pool where it is most profitable.  Maybe you can find the weights of pools that make it do want you want but as long as there is a pool that is more profitable than the one you want to mine at, miner control will always go towards the most profitable based on your inputs. 

The situation you are describing can be done without miner control.  I've never used ccminer but in sgminer you can set multiple pools in failover states.  If one gets disconnected it moves on to the next available.  If both those are offline, it moves to the 3rd and so on.  In sgminer I think you can even set up pools to mine in a round robin type fashion.  That would enable you to mine quark at yaamp and get paid in ltc for a specified time and then it switches to mining quark at yaamp and getting paid in uno.  This is easily done with config files within sgminer, I just don't know if ccminer has these attributes, let alone if you can even use config files (vs command line).  If you're trying to use miner control to monitor your rig, there is other software out there better suited for that.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 05:43:17 PM

Nope, can't do that in ccminer, not right now anyway. Sometime in the future. That was the problem we were all trying to get-around. Hence, the use of MC for now. I did just discover that the way I'm using it, it's the last pool in the .conf that it goes to first. But I haven't put nicehash back in to see if that affects it.

Not sure where MC is getting it's BTC price from. I was hoping for a way for it to switch to the 'coin-being-paid out'. No such luck, but that's OK. At least it restarts ccminer for me. I'll be doing more testing and fudging later. Trying to get an S3+ back on-line, right now.

Thanks

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jch9678

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:25:32 PM

Nope, can't do that in ccminer, not right now anyway. Sometime in the future. That was the problem we were all trying to get-around. Hence, the use of MC for now. I did just discover that the way I'm using it, it's the last pool in the .conf that it goes to first. But I haven't put nicehash back in to see if that affects it.

Not sure where MC is getting it's BTC price from. I was hoping for a way for it to switch to the 'coin-being-paid out'. No such luck, but that's OK. At least it restarts ccminer for me. I'll be doing more testing and fudging later. Trying to get an S3+ back on-line, right now.

Thanks

Miner Control pulls profitability stats from each pool's api, that's how it knows which pool to switch to.

jkminkov

Activity: 698

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:09:32 PM

Code:
            { "algo": "quark","priceid": "12", "folder": "D:\\data\\MinerControl161\\sgminer_nicehash", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "-c quarkNH.conf", "usewindow":  true },

Bleutrade
10,000 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
ghotiphry

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:51:20 PM

Looks like YAAMP is "down."  Wording is such that I can't figure out if it's a protracted outage or if they've shut it down completely.

Zels

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:53:53 PM

Bad news in Twitter

YAAMP
2 hours ago.
YAAMP ‏@YAAMP1
We're closed. Sorry about that. @lorddamax

Embarrassed
Antuam

posted 4 hours later:

YAAMP @YAAMP1  ·  3h 3 hours ago

For a while, yes. @MarcinNovak @lorddamax

so may not be permanently .

We hope that we can come back sooner or later. It's just that we'll have to find some time to go back at programming and testing to make our system more secure. Yeah, we've been hacked and im sure that wasnt much of a challenge. We're learning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: