Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70705 times)
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:04:48 AM

Another "shit-coin" from the idiot that believes in using "trinary logic".

Who cares really?

(am sure he'll have a bunch of sockies or shills posting here though so get ready to regret that you created this topic)

Maybe take a day off from hammering vodka and you could be productive instead of bitter? No need to be so pissy just because CIYAM didn't blow up.

FOR RENT.
Blocktree

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:23:12 AM

CIYAM,tell us more truth about this idot. Grin
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:28:37 AM

You re riding all the time on his age, 24, so what??  , do you remember how old Vitalik is?

Your real problem is that 99.99 of businesses are built on experience which normally based on proven track records. The JINN boy's only track record is up to date that he pulled off a successful scam with JINN and failed to deliver anything, except the new money party of IOTA.
Given that statistically from 10 tech start-ups only 1 can succeed even when experienced professionals run the show, without experience the chance is minuscule. Now, if you combine this statistical reality with the fact that the JINN scammer boy failed to deliver anything with the JINN project, so he was given a chance already and he failed, it is clear that the JINN scammer boy is not the 0.01 percent that can succeed and monetize on the concept of alternative crypto currency in the Internet of Things field.

As I pointed out to the the scammer duo of CfB-David several times in different threads, Internet of Things is the most difficult sector terms of generating revenue. In the IoT sector, not even well established businesses can generate a steady revenue nor they are profitable, all of them survive on the lifeline of angel or venture capitalist investments.
Without any experience in the field, a proven scammer promise to build a multi million dollars venture in the most difficult industry sector. That's called scam which takes the money from the wannabe rich or naive or delusional or greedy audience (pick which one is applicable to you, but most likely there will be multiple applicable to your case).

Note, all you cheerleaders, shills and sockpuppets most likely couldn't care less about delivering a business or delivering anything really - you are interested in the 5x, 10x, 100x or whatever number ROI is in your mind. The only problem is, more precisely the real problem is that at the end of the chain there will be an army of bagholders (see NXT).
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:39:15 AM

They deleted my entire post because I was dare to ask how on earth a 24 years old without any experience in business, technology, software development and especially in IoT will build a multi-million dollars technology operation in the Internet of Things sector. This question was enough to say I am troll - obviously this was seen as an interruption in the money collecting party back then - and the post was deleted.

Did you post under your main account? Does BTT mirror contain that post? Are you sure you don't lie as you used to do?

Just like your wonderful NXT is not used by anyone outside of this toxic alt crypto microcosmos, your IOTA and JINN will be not used as well (not least because apparently you are unable to deliver anything businessworthy in the case of JINN and IOTA), therefore someone will have to hold the bag, so you really need to be worried and explain only one minor problem: who will be the fucking bagholders at the end of your wonderful P&D money party?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:46:40 AM

Did you post under your main account? Does BTT mirror contain that post? Are you sure you don't lie as you used to do?

Just like your wonderful NXT is not used by anyone outside of this toxic alt crypto microcosmos, your IOTA and JINN will be not used as well (not least because apparently you are unable to deliver anything businessworthy in the case of JINN and IOTA), therefore someone will have to hold the bag, so you really need to be worried and explain only one minor problem: who will be the fucking bagholders at the end of your wonderful P&D money party?

Is it the only answer you can provide on the questions marked with red?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:10:55 AM

When you are mirroring the JINN scam with the IOTA scam then your smallest problem is what BTT mirror.

So to go back to the topic, we understand you are very good at creating bagholders (NXT, JINN), and since you are unable to deliver JINN and IOTA, your coins will be worthless (just like your wonderful NXT is), so you need to explain the problem of inevitable bagholders.
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:07:09 AM

Looks like we got it. He lied again.

CFB is a great programmer. To say hes not is just silly  Roll Eyes

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 03:44:31 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 04:50:32 AM by CIYAM

Who cares really?

(am sure he'll have a bunch of sockies or shills posting here though so get ready to regret that you created this topic)

You shouldn't post that late because during evenings you are usually drunk and this inevitably lowers quality of your posts. I know that you are old, do you really think that strong language adds credibility to your words?

That's funny - because your partner in crime (David) was the guy who said I wasn't drunk back when I swore over stuff to do with Nxt.

Hmm... so apparently I'm drunk when it suits you but not otherwise. Cheesy

I guess you don't know very much about Australians and their language (the country that has the government sponsored advertising slogan "Drink, Drive? Bloody Idiot!").

BTW - how is that trinary logic stuff going? Convinced the world that it is the future yet?

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
lovely89

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:51:56 AM

I like this thread. Trolls have such a hard time dealing with CFB because he doesn't react emotionally and responds logically with specific queries that the trolls avoid 100% of the time.

I actually feel a little sorry for the washed up posters here, desperately trying to attack CFB, with such little success.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:44:31 AM

I like this thread. Trolls have such a hard time dealing with CFB because he doesn't react emotionally and responds logically with specific queries that the trolls avoid 100% of the time.

I actually feel a little sorry for the washed up posters here, desperately trying to attack CFB, with such little success.

It's fun isn't it. CFB acts just like Vitalik in not engaging trolls or feeding their angst. I have a larger share than  90% of the crowd-sale participants and have 100% faith in CFB and the IOTA team.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:45:53 AM

Who cares really?

You shouldn't post that late because during evenings you are usually drunk and this inevitably lowers quality of your posts. I know that you are old, do you really think that strong language adds credibility to your words?

That's funny - because your partner in crime (David) was the guy who said I wasn't drunk back when I swore over stuff to do with Nxt.

I guess you don't know very much about Australians and their language (the country that has the government sponsored advertising slogan "Drink, Drive? Bloody Idiot!").

BTW - how is that trinary logic stuff going? Convinced the world that it is the future yet?

The fact that a raging alcoholic bashes projects that are light-years ahead of his own failed experiment is more sad than it is even funny.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:47:58 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 05:59:11 AM by AltcoinScamfinder

You re riding all the time on his age, 24, so what??  , do you remember how old Vitalik is?

Your real problem is that 99.99 of businesses are built on experience which normally based on proven track records. The JINN boy's only track record is up to date that he pulled off a successful scam with JINN and failed to deliver anything, except the new money party of IOTA.
Given that statistically from 10 tech start-ups only 1 can succeed even when experienced professionals run the show, without experience the chance is minuscule. Now, if you combine this statistical reality with the fact that the JINN scammer boy failed to deliver anything with the JINN project, so he was given a chance already and he failed, it is clear that the JINN scammer boy is not the 0.01 percent that can succeed and monetize on the concept of alternative crypto currency in the Internet of Things field.

As I pointed out to the the scammer duo of CfB-David several times in different threads, Internet of Things is the most difficult sector terms of generating revenue. In the IoT sector, not even well established businesses can generate a steady revenue nor they are profitable, all of them survive on the lifeline of angel or venture capitalist investments.
Without any experience in the field, a proven scammer promise to build a multi million dollars venture in the most difficult industry sector. That's called scam which takes the money from the wannabe rich or naive or delusional or greedy audience (pick which one is applicable to you, but most likely there will be multiple applicable to your case).

Note, all you cheerleaders, shills and sockpuppets most likely couldn't care less about delivering a business or delivering anything really - you are interested in the 5x, 10x, 100x or whatever number ROI is in your mind. The only problem is, more precisely the real problem is that at the end of the chain there will be an army of bagholders (see NXT).

Adorable commentary from a person that has a history of supporting copy paste coins for a living. The fact that you are dumb enough to call NXT holders bagholders after 100x profit at today's rate just makes you seem like a mentally slow person. I fear that some new members will think that your 'hero member' status is something to pay attention to, when it's just years of shilling for scams to make a buck.

I wanted to see if you had any legitimate skill or contributed to anything useful and your history reads like herpes. You have shilled like a cheap whore for every altcoin there is, proclamation that Nautiluscoin, vericoin and a whole slew of other copy-paste trash would be the next big thing. I hope you made your rent money whoring yourself out to the lowest bidder, cause it's apparent you know absolutely nothing about crypto.

It's embarrassing that people like you are allowed to reach any status on a forum by randomly pumping your favorite STD of choice. I'd say that I wish your mother would have swallowed, but I guess it's a decent warning sign to see you bitching like a teenage girl on every coin thread that you missed investing your allowance in.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:04:06 AM

Who cares really?

Yeah, the activity of the noob sockpuppet accounts in the IOTA thread is spectacular. Typical P&D operation: before the pump the sockpuppets start the moon talk and of course rebut all arguments and critics.

Normally, I am OK with handling the sockpuppets and shills :-))))) in my unmoderated Vericoin and Bitbay thread I have had opportunity to get some experience with them :-)))

Looking through your post history is equal parts depressing and hilarious. How can anyone be so absolutely pathetic to author things like:

"I have APEX from the very beginning and I have a direct interest in its success so lets hope the market cap will get to 1 million sooner than later, but the market cap means nothing really, it reflects nothing else then the current coin price multiplied with the number of coins rather than the real strength of the coin, and such market cap calculation results in nonsensical number like the Cloak's $300k market cap. Cloak could have a $300k market cap, but the viability of the coin is zero and you correctly said it is dead, while APEX is progressing."

or shit nuggets like

"Yes, Min is a great coin and a long term investment opportunity. That doesn't mean one should follow IconicExpert's tips. Quite the opposite, when IE promote a buy you should sell (because if you buy he will dump the coin in your face) and when he says sell then buy is the logical action."

or my favorite:

"I disagree with that. Just like IBM and later Oracle couldn't own the database market and there are places for many database solution provider lately even many non-relational databases like Mongodb can have a market share, just like Apple could not own the smart phone market and HTC, samsung, etc. came, one player is not going to own the blockchain 2 decentralized app market. There are always place for multiple players who provide a good solution.

The Skycoin dev seems incredible knowledgeable in this field so if the solution is working there is a good chance that Skycoin will be one of the players."

I mean seriously, I would probably want to kill myself if I had invested in those coins myself. But you would think you would have learned after the 3rd dog you thew money at. It's like you have mental problems.  I would feel genuinely bad for you if you weren't such a shitty person.

What amazes me is that you stick to your account even though your history reads like someone who keeps barebacking crackwhores and is surprised every time his piss burns.

FOR RENT.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:49:00 AM

When you are mirroring the JINN scam with the IOTA scam then your smallest problem is what BTT mirror.

So to go back to the topic, we understand you are very good at creating bagholders (NXT, JINN), and since you are unable to deliver JINN and IOTA, your coins will be worthless (just like your wonderful NXT is), so you need to explain the problem of inevitable bagholders.

I got you - it was yet another lie. I'll add it into my collection and will publish time to time to remind the people that you are a liar. If you are still planning to conduct that scam then better think of changing the name.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:56:12 AM

I see that you are angry judging by ad hominem in your post. Sorry, but I ought to say that alcoholism became a serious problem in your life. You should quit this habit if you want to achieve what you planned (CIYAM software, etc.)

Regarding trinary logic stuff. We had to create our own circuitry designing software and when we realized that existing solutions don't suit I recalled you and your CIYAM, it would save us a lot of time and money if you completed it...
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:00:24 AM

I see that you are angry judging by ad hominem in your post. Sorry, but I ought to say that alcoholism became a serious problem in your life. You should quit this habit if you want to achieve what you planned (CIYAM software, etc.)

Wow - just wow - first you mistakenly call my post an ad hom (it was not as the "shit" you complained about was directed at the coin and not at you personally) and now you throw an ad hom attack at me.

How about you try and show us how a serious professional behaves instead of trolling and ad homming. Smiley

Regarding trinary logic stuff. We had to create our own circuitry designing software and when we realized that existing solutions don't suit I recalled you and your CIYAM, it would save us a lot of time and money if you completed it...

For the non-technical people I'll point out that "trinany logic" is "snake oil". Cheesy

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:18:18 AM

For the non-technical people I'll point out that "trinany logic" is "snake oil". Cheesy

Look at http://homepage.cs.uiowa.edu/~jones/ternary/libtern.shtml

THE UNIVERSITY OF IOWA Department of Computer Science
hints that it's not "snake oil"

Acknowledgement: This work was partially supported by Jinn Labs.
shows our involvement
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:21:20 AM

Then why not explain what exactly the "trinary logic" is supposed to do for your (non-existent?) product?

(you never bothered to explain that to me in regards to AT)

The fact that some "trinary logic" research is being done is not in dispute (and there are plenty of other pretty much pointless technologies being researched all the time) but its relevance to anything practical in crypto is.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:24:54 AM

Then why not explain what exactly the "trinary logic" is supposed to do for your (non-existent?) product?

(you never bothered to explain that to me in regards to AT)

The fact that some "trinary logic" research is being done is not in dispute (and there are plenty of other pretty much pointless technologies being researched all the time) but its relevance to anything practical in crypto is.

Trinary (ternary) gives a lot of benefits but it would be off-topic to explain them here.

Maybe read this book:

Perhaps the prettiest number system of all, is the balanced ternary notation.
Donald E. Knuth (The Art of Computer Programming)
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:26:19 AM

Perhaps the prettiest number system of all, is the balanced ternary notation.
Donald E. Knuth (The Art of Computer Programming)

Cheesy

So because someone thinks it "is pretty" is why your product needs it?

Thanks for backing up my point (that the emperor has no clothes).

Strange that these amazing benefits of "trinary" are just too hard to explain.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: