Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268520 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 08:39:31 PM

I hope something can be done a the CPU it uses...my macbook sounds like it is going to fly away Sad

i rebooted my mac pro at home and started leonArdo right after boot, but it takes right 2 full threads of the cpu. Maybe need some finetuning for osx?

Hehe. Get a better computer?  Wink

Even on my old spare PC with a quad-core Q6600 on Windows 8.1 and 8GB RAM it ran fine.

So you compares a windows tool with a mac tool and then tell me that i need to buy a better pc? I am working on a Mac Pro 2014 here with 32GB of ram. That should be ok.

Also my macbook 2015 has this, so my guess is that something needs to be checked in the code.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 09:20:38 AM

I hope something can be done a the CPU it uses...my macbook sounds like it is going to fly away Sad

i rebooted my mac pro at home and started leonArdo right after boot, but it takes right 2 full threads of the cpu. Maybe need some finetuning for osx?

Hi BadAss.Sx,

We are working on improving this.

Thanks for your input.

All the best,
Jonathan

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:27:09 PM

Hehe. Get a better computer?  Wink

Even on my old spare PC with a quad-core Q6600 on Windows 8.1 and 8GB RAM it ran fine.

So you compares a windows tool with a mac tool and then tell me that i need to buy a better pc? I am working on a Mac Pro 2014 here with 32GB of ram. That should be ok.

Also my macbook 2015 has this, so my guess is that something needs to be checked in the code.

Just stating a fact.. If it works fine on the PC I listed and it does not on yours, logic dictates, it's an issue with your PC. (err MAC, for you people that think just because someone says 'PC' we mean windows. You know the term 'PC' means Personal Computer, AKA, ANY type of computer (Windows/MAC/Linux/UNIX/OS/2, etc..)
Currently it is running on a server I built for it, expecting to use tons of bots in the future, and it uses under 3% cpu overall, but to try to help I ran it on an old Desktop, which I mentioned above.
If you can't take the help by stating the obvious that maybe your high and mighty (NOT) MAC is having issues, might as well not ask others. . . . . No?

Go Big or Go Home.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 10:41:28 PM

A windows executable reacts totally different then a mac. I have run leonardo on windows 10 the same mac in bootcamp and i had no issues there. How come it is my pc then? But i only use windows to play games, so it is not my main OS when i am at work.

To my opinion your reaction is kinda hostile. I am a Licensed system admin & engineer in Linux (Red Hat) and Windows so i know what i am talking about. So let me settle this with the devs, so you can do you own thing, ok?
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

A windows executable reacts totally different then a mac. I have run leonardo on windows 10 the same mac in bootcamp and i had no issues there. How come it is my pc then? But i only use windows to play games, so it is not my main OS when i am at work.

To my opinion your reaction is kinda hostile. I am a Licensed system admin & engineer in Linux (Red Hat) and Windows so i know what i am talking about. So let me settle this with the devs, so you can do you own thing, ok?

I sometimes get tired of people btching and moaning of code when it's their OS/PC causing the issues.
You are saying you are running Windows 10 on bootcamp and are SURPRISED that your MAC which, even with bootcamp/Win10 is only about 90% compatible with native systems that are designed to run windows and are standardized hardware/drivers is having 'issues'?

Are you serious? That's almost as bad as saying you are a 'Licensed systems admin & engineer in Linux' and are trying to prove a point on a system you're not even claiming to be fully involved with..

'SMH'.. ..

It runs fine on multiple native windows systems so the windows code seems pretty good to me. (But then again I rarely have problems with computers I build or buy).

Go Big or Go Home.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 11:59:46 PM

Thanks for ignore reasons. Sleep tight
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:48:36 AM

Wow! Good day for trading on Clam today. Lots of volume, up and down all day. I made the price of this bot back just today!
Yisor69

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:54:38 AM

I want to ask if leonardo is possible to do this thing

If i make buy order with amount 500 and price is 0.015001 someone who has the bot can make the price 0.015002 automatically and if i change to 0.015003 the bot automatically make buy order above me 0.015004 in under 1 second

If possible, is ther any step or tutorial
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

As far as i know it cannot do this, but correct me if i'm wrong and then i would be happy for a tutorial also
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 12:58:17 PM

I want to ask if leonardo is possible to do this thing

If i make buy order with amount 500 and price is 0.015001 someone who has the bot can make the price 0.015002 automatically and if i change to 0.015003 the bot automatically make buy order above me 0.015004 in under 1 second

If possible, is ther any step or tutorial

No, this is not possible now I'm afraid.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Wow! Good day for trading on Clam today. Lots of volume, up and down all day. I made the price of this bot back just today!

Yeah, while testing leonArdo cloud I had a great day on Clam last week. Made 41% in a day  Wink

Percivul

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

Yeah, while testing leonArdo cloud I had a great day on Clam last week. Made 41% in a day  Wink

What settings are you using?  I ask because if I use the default settings on Clam, it just stops trading on its own and sits there.  Seems that issue still isn't fixed so I need a point of reference.  If I'm not setting it up correctly, I'm fine with accepting that as my own fault but I really do need a bit of guidance.  That said, what settings are you using for Clam?  I assume it's Margin trading, but what are the other settings?

Thanks,
Percivul
ScotiaMine

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:31:47 PM

Guys I have an issue where some of my bots stop one at a time they always  stop on a sell, and I can't figure out why as I am not buyin and selling large amounts and I have more than plenty btc in reserve. The only thing I can think of is that I am on a shared WiFi network at work and it is currently being a bit slow. Any thoughts?
KDoge

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:24:57 PM

Yeah, while testing leonArdo cloud I had a great day on Clam last week. Made 41% in a day  Wink

What settings are you using?  I ask because if I use the default settings on Clam, it just stops trading on its own and sits there.  Seems that issue still isn't fixed so I need a point of reference.  If I'm not setting it up correctly, I'm fine with accepting that as my own fault but I really do need a bit of guidance.  That said, what settings are you using for Clam?  I assume it's Margin trading, but what are the other settings?

Thanks,
Percivul

Hey, Percivul.  Try setting your "Min. effective gain [%]" to a negative number, like -1%.  You probably have it set to a + number, so the bot will stop trading.  Hope this helps.
KDoge

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:02:09 AM

Guys I have an issue where some of my bots stop one at a time they always  stop on a sell, and I can't figure out why as I am not buyin and selling large amounts and I have more than plenty btc in reserve. The only thing I can think of is that I am on a shared WiFi network at work and it is currently being a bit slow. Any thoughts?

Can you post the logs.  It should give some kind of error message.  To view the logs, https://i.imgur.com/Zoh78Ez.png
Percivul

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:21:11 AM

Yeah, while testing leonArdo cloud I had a great day on Clam last week. Made 41% in a day  Wink

What settings are you using?  I ask because if I use the default settings on Clam, it just stops trading on its own and sits there.  Seems that issue still isn't fixed so I need a point of reference.  If I'm not setting it up correctly, I'm fine with accepting that as my own fault but I really do need a bit of guidance.  That said, what settings are you using for Clam?  I assume it's Margin trading, but what are the other settings?

Thanks,
Percivul

Hey, Percivul.  Try setting your "Min. effective gain [%]" to a negative number, like -1%.  You probably have it set to a + number, so the bot will stop trading.  Hope this helps.

I'll do that, but is that the only setting I should be changing?  What I really need is to see how someone else has theirs setup.  If I can "see it", then I can start to make sense of it.  I realize it's my risk and I'm not asking for financial advice here, I'm just trying to understand how the bot works and makes decisions, how those decisions can be influenced, etc...   In order to do that, I need a baseline but the default stock that's in the bot doesn't seem to be doing it for me.
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:24:39 AM

Thanks,
Percivul

I'll do that, but is that the only setting I should be changing?  What I really need is to see how someone else has theirs setup.  If I can "see it", then I can start to make sense of it.  I realize it's my risk and I'm not asking for financial advice here, I'm just trying to understand how the bot works and makes decisions, how those decisions can be influenced, etc...   In order to do that, I need a baseline but the default stock that's in the bot doesn't seem to be doing it for me.

I've tried the margin bot and wasn't too thrilled with it. Lately I've been going with a large spread of ping-pong bots, covering the price movement of the last 24-48 hours. But that means that I'm not utilizing all my funds. It IS working, however, and making me a good profit.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:42:29 AM

img

Thanks,
Percivul

Hi Percivul,

There are no magic settings! You have to look at each markets volatility and history and decide on which settings to choose. And don't expect to make 41% on every pair every day. It ain't going to happen.

We are not legally allowed to provide any trading advice. If others want to share settings they are free to do so, but we just cannot.

The bot I used in this example was the mArgin maker bot, but it was not margin trading.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:48:02 AM

Hi ScotiaMine,

Yes, as KDoge said, I'd need to see the logs.

If you have a really dodgy network connection then the bot will stop at a certain point because to go on placing trades would be irresponsible or may not even be possible.

The main logs can be found in the hidden .leonArdo folder in your home directory.

You can send them to me: contact@marginsoftware.de

Best wishes,
Jonathan

ScotiaMine

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

Jonathan,

Thanks i'll forward them on to you when i get chance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: