Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:46:33 PM

Just remain more 30 hours to finish OPAIR ICO. I'm very excited to see OPAIR Launching
I hope This project will be a special model of Payment method in the near future
all functions of OPAIR will be applied widely over the world as financial tool and primary payment for digital currency
Good health to OPAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:09:03 PM

@ Dev.

Let's continue the private messages here.

You are telling me in private that you cant share your real id because then people might look to come after you guys if things go wrong. That opair is just part time ect.

My response to that is that even if this is just a part time project the investors deserve to know who the devs are and who they are investing in. If you want  go to gofundme or similar crowdfunding campaigns and show me 1 that has a "developer" who is anonymous and got funded.

If you can do that than I will invest in this.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:18:36 PM

Ridewithme, we dont said that, so you're forcing me to publish our private messages:

Hi,

What problem??

About the other thread, please read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226.msg15969215#msg15969215 and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.msg16034913#msg16034913. Only iudica and coinmaniac1 are against us, the others are a lot of newbie accounts created by the same guy. Iudica has a personal problem with us because we refuse to work with him.

About the refund, we set in our rules the first day that "Due to the nature of our proposal, investments are strictly non-refundable." Those who have invested have accepted the rules.

Regards

PS: In all your recents messages you attack us but we gave you a reply. Are you a serious concern guy? or just someone who want to troll us?

Of course im serious. I want to know your ID. Who are you, make a video and post the video of yourself holding up some ID and explaining opair. If you do that, then I will not think its a scam and I would possibly even invest. But until I see that this is a big scam. And please dont ever call me a troll again.

About the video we set our position a lot of times before. Please read this:

If Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and maybe affect their personal work, because if we raise a small amounts of bitcoin, they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair, only part time. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only a few months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds. But, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

About the interview, both Frank and Hao, are quite sure they want to go on, without releasing more personal information from them. They are pending to see if we can achieve our goals with the ICO to start to work full time with the project once the ICO finished. At this stage, they do not want expose themselves and risk his works.

The problem is that we have our policy and they (those who doubt us) another. And they want to force us to follow their rules and if we do not follow are a scam. Dont have much sense. Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different. I understand that most of the projects that arise in the forum and achieve funding successful is because they have many contacts or friends with "power". The problem is that we are strangers and we are paying dues seems. We truly want to achieve the best with Opair.

PS: It was just a question but sorry if you felt offended. It becomes difficult to differentiate in this forum who have real interest or just want to disturb..

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: We talked about this point as a hundred times before, please, next time you can search this answer in our thread. Everything is written here.

ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:24:11 PM

Ridewithme, we dont said that, so you're forcing me to publish our private messages:

Hi,

What problem??

About the other thread, please read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226.msg15969215#msg15969215 and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.msg16034913#msg16034913. Only iudica and coinmaniac1 are against us, the others are a lot of newbie accounts created by the same guy. Iudica has a personal problem with us because we refuse to work with him.

About the refund, we set in our rules the first day that "Due to the nature of our proposal, investments are strictly non-refundable." Those who have invested have accepted the rules.

Regards

PS: In all your recents messages you attack us but we gave you a reply. Are you a serious concern guy? or just someone who want to troll us?

Of course im serious. I want to know your ID. Who are you, make a video and post the video of yourself holding up some ID and explaining opair. If you do that, then I will not think its a scam and I would possibly even invest. But until I see that this is a big scam. And please dont ever call me a troll again.

If Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and maybe affect their personal work, because if we raise a small amounts of bitcoin, they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair, only part time. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only a few months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds. But, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

About the interview, both Frank and Hao, are quite sure they want to go on, without releasing more personal information from them. They are pending to see if we can achieve our goals with the ICO to start to work full time with the project once the ICO finished. At this stage, they do not want expose themselves and risk his works.

The problem is that we have our policy and they (those who doubt us) another. And they want to force us to follow their rules and if we do not follow are a scam. Dont have much sense. Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different. I understand that most of the projects that arise in the forum and achieve funding successful is because they have many contacts or friends with "power". The problem is that we are strangers and we are paying dues seems. We truly want to achieve the best with Opair.

PS: It was just a question but sorry if you felt offended. It becomes difficult to differentiate in this forum who have real interest or just want to disturb..

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: We talked about this point as a hundred times before, please, next time you can search this answer in our thread. Everything is written here.

You still dont quite get it and im glad you posted the private messages. You need to understand that even though you may have a few haters you're still obliged to post a introduction video introducing yourself and your project.
The Jewels dev did this, and some other are starting to follow. If you want my money and trust and the trust of the investors on this forum then you should be posting a video, and moving forward.  Not arguing why you cant prove your identity and why people should trust some anonymous dev.

Please post the video and I will consider investing.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:29:14 PM

Ridewithme, if you do not agree with our policy you are free to not invest in us or wait and invest later. I do not know what else to tell you. Our rules were always clear from day one.

Regards

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:44:49 PM

Hi,

What problem??

Regards

Regards

You still dont quite get it and im glad you posted the private messages. You need to understand that even though you may have a few haters you're still obliged to post a introduction video introducing yourself and your project.
The Jewels dev did this, and some other are starting to follow. If you want my money and trust and the trust of the investors on this forum then you should be posting a video, and moving forward.  Not arguing why you cant prove your identity and why people should trust some anonymous dev.

Please post the video and I will consider investing.

we want more investors to join our project. but If you do not like our rules on first thread , Please go out of this project and you never lose your money . Let's go smoothly with our OPAIR .

Thank you
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:50:26 PM

ICO Update - Last 48 Hours

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Members: 468
Number of investments: 298
Amount invested: 138.64 BTC

Hopefully we will see a big boost in the last hours. This coin looks so promising.

Yes it looks promising. But i am not sure about the dev team. I will not invest in the ICO and maybe buy from the dumpers when opair hit the first exchange.
bit7

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:08:36 PM

where is the wallet?I need it for the address
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:12:41 PM

where is the wallet?I need it for the address

Hi,

A few days after (less than a week) the ICO ends will be available a basic wallet to make the distribution.

Regards

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:17:10 PM

Yes it looks promising. But i am not sure about the dev team. I will not invest in the ICO and maybe buy from the dumpers when opair hit the first exchange.

Such investments have the best risk/win ratio you will get buggati for penny or go home sad without pants Cheesy.
But lets be honest BTC invetors took same risk years ago.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Gutembergin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:27:24 PM

wasserman99
Why aren't you answering my direct message. Are we still a go for the deal you made me?

What deal did you have with the dev.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:30:52 PM

Yes, who are you?

Edit: We don't want be associated with you in any way. We don't know you. I think he is going to try to troll us, look his messages on LIR thread:

Guys just go one every thread and call the other coins a scam and tell people to buy lir. its going to help us get more attention.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:53:27 PM

Well time is passed I am late now so will not go for stake right now and I already have faced troubl with few ICO by investing so waiting for tomorrow for ending ICO to get entry.

I know this may be costly or very cheap depends up on users trust. So lets hope user perform very well so that It could cost me higher to enter by tomorrow.
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:18:51 PM

Such investments have the best risk/win ratio you will get buggati for penny or go home sad without pants Cheesy.
But lets be honest BTC invetors took same risk years ago.

Maybe you are right. But i am poor and need my pants.  Grin Grin

I am in the signaturecampaign since week 2, so i will get some coins and wait for future.
vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:31:18 PM

When Opair will be on exchanges? Week? 2? Month?
You must know the approximate dates.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:27:54 PM

Hi,

One week is a period of time probable to be listed.

Regards

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:52:53 AM

Hi,

One week is a period of time probable to be listed.

Regards
quote  Smiley

The dev probably can't guarantee that. Usually, it's up to the discretion of the exchanges to list unless the dev pays a fee (i.e. 0.1 BTC for YoBit).
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:02:42 AM

What the price of ico?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:08:55 AM

it is 2 days to go for us to know if this coin will be successful can't wait to see how the price will go from the exchange.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:49:28 AM

What the price of ico?

Coins are distributed proportionally I think so the more people invest the more expensive it gets. Final price will be amount of BTC invested divided by amount of coins distributed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: