Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:46:36 AM

If you are so uncertain about KNC then now you can apply for a job in KNC as Technical Customer Service :-)

http://annonsoversikt.monster.se/getjob.aspx?WT.mc_n=xml_thel&JobID=123793215

Haha :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:55:06 AM

My paypal account became limited and under investigation yesterday, just before that happened I brought another miner from them, hope it wasnt because of my alleged dodgy dealings.
Anenome5

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 11:24:12 AM

You need to verify your account to spend that much via Paypal.

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 11:44:01 AM

If you are so uncertain about KNC then now you can apply for a job in KNC as Technical Customer Service :-)

http://annonsoversikt.monster.se/getjob.aspx?WT.mc_n=xml_thel&JobID=123793215

Haha :-)

@Bitcoinorama, isn't this the job you were looking..?
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 11:48:00 AM

yes facts..  the one that is true is that you are a troll..  with big questions like 5 year old asking daddy why is the sun yellow..  but why daddy, why is it yellow..and the next, why does your pants stinks.. yes you have to change diaper.. 

you enjoy this??  dumb answers to dumb questions?  ask away more dumb things.. lets all feed the troll here, it is such a new thing in year 2013 to walk into thread and be classic drunk ass in town no?? 

oh wait..  one more thing..  yes... oh wait.. yes it was the same as before..  circle circle around and around same things but no it is not.. you follow more??  keep reading since you know i will say something for you to eat troll..   just wait..  there will be something just keep reading..   mmm..  wait more food keep reading and there over in the next yard..  go fetch it..  yes it is the facts you want..  almost there..

just some more reading..   please keep reading..   all the answers are here..  just wait a bit..  more is coming.. 

The fact is that you thought I did not know about the prototype "Mars" and now you cannot admit you made an inaccurate statement about myself. So the only action you can assume is call me a "troll" and insinuate I behave as child, when in reality that is your behaviour. I just ask if there is any prototype ready and you answer was:

you watched from beginning but missed Mars?   (...) They are moving fast.  If they fail they fail but it won't be by wasting time with monkeys like you

you missed the point where no one has to dance for you...  you didn't read and you ask 1000 questions..  you can put a mirror on the floor and look up your ass for your answers.. ok?

So its becoming obvious that you are trying to obfuscate the fact you are afraid to answer "no" and admit that KnC perhaps are a fraudulent business. What you do not realize is I am also entitled to my opinion and I am not freaking out because someone do not agree with my opinion.

Please, stick to the fact: There is no evidence produced by KnC indicating they will deliver any of the three available products by September. Period.

Anything beyond this fact is a matter of opinion and everyone is entitled to one.

So relax... If KnC turn out to keep up with their promises I will cheer up and congratulate all buyers for the good choice their made. However if KnC turn out to be what I personally think they are, then the only thing I will be able to do is repeat "I told you so, I told you so...".
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:12:37 PM

yes facts..  the one that is true is that you are a troll..  with big questions like 5 year old asking daddy why is the sun yellow..  but why daddy, why is it yellow..and the next, why does your pants stinks.. yes you have to change diaper.. 

you enjoy this??  dumb answers to dumb questions?  ask away more dumb things.. lets all feed the troll here, it is such a new thing in year 2013 to walk into thread and be classic drunk ass in town no?? 

oh wait..  one more thing..  yes... oh wait.. yes it was the same as before..  circle circle around and around same things but no it is not.. you follow more??  keep reading since you know i will say something for you to eat troll..   just wait..  there will be something just keep reading..   mmm..  wait more food keep reading and there over in the next yard..  go fetch it..  yes it is the facts you want..  almost there..

just some more reading..   please keep reading..   all the answers are here..  just wait a bit..  more is coming.. 

The fact is that you thought I did not know about the prototype "Mars" and now you cannot admit you made an inaccurate statement about myself. So the only action you can assume is call me a "troll" and insinuate I behave as child, when in reality that is your behaviour. I just ask if there is any prototype ready and you answer was:

you watched from beginning but missed Mars?   (...) They are moving fast.  If they fail they fail but it won't be by wasting time with monkeys like you

you missed the point where no one has to dance for you...  you didn't read and you ask 1000 questions..  you can put a mirror on the floor and look up your ass for your answers.. ok?

So its becoming obvious that you are trying to obfuscate the fact you are afraid to answer "no" and admit that KnC perhaps are a fraudulent business. What you do not realize is I am also entitled to my opinion and I am not freaking out because someone do not agree with my opinion.

Please, stick to the fact: There is no evidence produced by KnC indicating they will deliver any of the three available products by September. Period.

Anything beyond this fact is a matter of opinion and everyone is entitled to one.

So relax... If KnC turn out to keep up with their promises I will cheer up and congratulate all buyers for the good choice their made. However if KnC turn out to be what I personally think they are, then the only thing I will be able to do is repeat "I told you so, I told you so...".

You need to wind  your neck in dude. You seriously think that you can say that a company may be fraudulent like that without risking legal action?
There's a big difference between an opinion on their ability to deliver on time and spreading rumours that they be fraudulently doing business.
There is no evidence that Apple will produce the new cheaper iPhone (5C), but no-one's calling them frauds. Wisely.

Best thing you can do is go away if you're not buying or thinking of buying a KnC rig. We've seen all you have to say. It's getting old.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:28:23 PM

You need to wind  your neck in dude. You seriously think that you can say that a company may be fraudulent like that without risking legal action?

Legal action by who against who? You must be kidding...

There's a big difference between an opinion on their ability to deliver on time and spreading rumours that they be fraudulently doing business.

Yes, however I am not spreading rumours.

There is no evidence that Apple will produce the new cheaper iPhone (5C), but no-one's calling them frauds. Wisely.

KnC is far away from the opportunity to be compared with Apple.

Apple have a well established background to design and deliver products.

KnC came to exist in paper this year without any delivering history.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:29:17 PM

Looks like Austin and Becky Craig are filming and gaining attention from Fox News Stateside...

http://fox13now.com/2013/07/28/provo-newlyweds-try-to-survive-using-digital-currency-only-for-90-days/

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:36:03 PM

Looks like Austin and Becky Craig are filming and gaining attention from Fox News Stateside...

http://fox13now.com/2013/07/28/provo-newlyweds-try-to-survive-using-digital-currency-only-for-90-days/

Well done! Your work as a shill is excellent!

There is nothing better rather than post something completely unrelated to the present discussion to divert attention from the fact that there is no evidence indicating KnC will deliver as promised!
Altomesi

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:50:11 PM

@Augusto Croppo, we appreciate your concern for us and if you are indeed right, we won't really care about you as we'll be sulking about the money we lost. Nobody with a brain should invest in BTC any more money than they can afford to burn. Please take @timmmers advice and move along, we have heard enough already.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:52:11 PM

There is nothing better rather than post something completely unrelated to the present discussion to divert attention from the fact that there is no evidence indicating KnC will deliver as promised!

Divert attention from what? They are the main sponsor of the film. You would know this, but you don't read around topics, you just vent wild, unfounded accusations to discredit companies for your own purpose.

Talking about delivering as promised. They are busting a gut to meet expectations of a September/October delivery, if there is any reasonable delay, it may affect overall profit, but ROI, for now, looks comfortable and those that paid with CC are protected if KnC were to scam and vanish. They won't, as they are a legitimate company.

You however have been selling ASICminer block eruptors at a price point that you know will never show a return on investment for anyone purchasing from you with all known knowns. So who is scamming who exactly?!

And FYI, the definition of a 'shill', according to Wikipedia is;

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

I'm not sure where I fit that description, as I've been totally open and shared everything I saw, heard and uncovered, and not exclusively to KnC. Furthermore they don't need a shill, you just email, and they answer you, in most cases, promptly. Try it, because should they deliver on time, or there abouts, you're unsubstantiated comments will just be plain embarrassing.

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:58:10 PM

Divert attention from what? They are the main sponsor of the film. You would know this, but you don't read around topics, you just vent wild, unfounded accusations to discredit companies for your own purpose.

Talking about delivering as promised. They are busting a gut to meet expectations of a September/October delivery, if there is any reasonable delay, it may affect overall profit, but ROI, for now, looks comfortable and those that paid with CC are protected if KnC were to scam and vanish. They won't, as they are a legitimate company.

You however have been selling ASICminer block eruptors at a price point that you know will never show a return on investment for anyone purchasing from you with all known knowns. So who is scamming who exactly?!

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

I'm not sure where I fit that description, as I've been totally open and shared everything I saw, heard and uncovered, and not exclusively to KnC. Furthermore they don't need a shill, you just email, and they answer you, in most cases, promptly. Try it, because should they deliver on time, or there abouts, you're unsubstantiated comments will just be plain embarrassing.
He sells block eruptors? Biased...
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:01:11 PM

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair

KnC must be bad for USB miner business.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:06:31 PM

Meh...better to just hit the ignore button than to go back and forth. No there are no guarantees that KnC ships on time - their design and production model doesn't allow for a prototype at this stage. If they had planned for that, it would have included automatic delays - they made the call to go this route and at this point, their customers have to believe that it's going to happen.

As far as hurting the competition's business, we've seen that anyone that has hardware available to ship has had zero problem selling it at high prices. AM, KNC, Bitfury, etc are really all concerned with delivering their own hardware on time and less worried about the competition, at least short term.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:07:59 PM

Divert attention from what? They sponsor the film. You would know this, but you don't read around topics you just post wild, unfounded accusations to discredit companies for your own purpose.

What? They sponsor the film? They are using customers pre-orders money for that? WOW!

Thank you to keep me up to date! I did not really know that, what proves I am not going around and spreading rumours.

Talking about delivering as promised. They are busting a gut to meet expectations of a September/October delivery, if there is any reasonable delay, it may affect overall profit, but ROI, for now looks comfortable and those that paid with CC are protected if KnC were to scam and vanish. They won't as they are a legitimate company.

That is a theory and do not proves KnC is going to deliver the three available products as originally promised. Moreover, credit card policies are not a guarantee the customers will receive any payment  back. That is one possible outcome among others, which includes receive part of the payment or none at all.

You however have been selling ASICminer block eruptors at a price point that you know will never show a return on investment for anyone purchasing from you. So who is scamming who exactly?!

Huh

Uh... vdragon?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262566.0

Thank for the enlightenment. Yes, you fit the bill.

Roll Eyes
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:08:50 PM

@Augusto Croppo, we appreciate your concern for us and if you are indeed right, we won't really care about you as we'll be sulking about the money we lost. Nobody with a brain should invest in BTC any more money than they can afford to burn. Please take @timmmers advice and move along, we have heard enough already.

All right, I understand. I will take the advice. However this is really entertaining in some way... It is like a deja vu of the past year watching the whole ASIC race develop into fraudulent schemes. Good luck to all.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:53:29 PM

Divert attention from what? They sponsor the film. You would know this, but you don't read around topics you just post wild, unfounded accusations to discredit companies for your own purpose.

What? They sponsor the film? They are using customers pre-orders money for that? WOW!

Thank you to keep me up to date! I did not really know that, what proves I am not going around and spreading rumours.

Talking about delivering as promised. They are busting a gut to meet expectations of a September/October delivery, if there is any reasonable delay, it may affect overall profit, but ROI, for now looks comfortable and those that paid with CC are protected if KnC were to scam and vanish. They won't as they are a legitimate company.

That is a theory and do not proves KnC is going to deliver the three available products as originally promised. Moreover, credit card policies are not a guarantee the customers will receive any payment  back. That is one possible outcome among others, which includes receive part of the payment or none at all.

You however have been selling ASICminer block eruptors at a price point that you know will never show a return on investment for anyone purchasing from you. So who is scamming who exactly?!

Huh

Uh... vdragon?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262566.0

Thank for the enlightenment. Yes, you fit the bill.

Roll Eyes

No, I definitely meant you; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195540.0

Tell me something Auggusto, you have the front to throw unsubstantiated sh*t at the walls, hoping it sticks, but tell me, will you have the balls to apologise in due course...?

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:02:58 PM

No, I definitely meant you; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195540.0

Tell me something Auggusto, you have the front to throw unsubstantiated sh*t at the walls, hoping it sticks, but tell me, will you have the balls to apologise in due course...?

Ah ah ah.

I like that metaphor of shit sticking to walls! Sounds really funny.

Grin

Oh yeah, I have balls of steel to apologize for my wrong assumptions, no worries.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:04:14 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2013, 02:20:16 PM by Phoenix1969

Augusto...
How can a blind man say there is no "proof" when they have 10 years of asic development?
He didn't read.  (hint) Go back and READ NOT SKIM the openday reports, part one, and two; then come back...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232852.0 (openday part 2)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214285.0 (openday part 1)

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 02:06:11 PM

works great! my first ignored user:

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: