Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:06:57 PM

How much earlier than promised were Jupiters delivered?

None. They were late, even though they were using a tried and true 28nm process. 20nm is brand new cutting edge process. No way is 20nm going to be early.

Buy & Hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:14:30 PM

^ This

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:20:58 PM

if you're referring to me, you dont have to be scared, i dont bite...

I bought, paid for 2 jupiters one october rig for 10k plus extortionate shipping -  it was 3 weeks late and a piece of shit!!  Still is!

A november rig that was 5k plus slightly more extortionate shipping, it was also late but a pretty good piece of hardware!

then i paid 10k plus EVEN MORE extortionate shipping for a customer humiliation deal Neptune..

and a further 10k plus EVEN MORE extortionate shipping, like they just cant get enough, for a B2 neptune which i requested a refund for on the 2nd of February. still waiting...

as for being a shill for ANY of these shitcunt financial rapists, im proud to announce i have way to much integrity & self-respect.

so that blows all your half-assed theories right out the window, and finally if its FUD you want to discuss i think they are doing and have been doing a mighty fine job on their own since their 2 fraggles decided it was finally time to STFU!

what a difference a spineless gimp or two makes, eh?!

..... Oh and hahahahahahahaLOLOLOLOLl HAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaahahahahaha @ that shit i highlighted in red!!!

theyre so awesome you guys....

'Leave KnC Alooooooooone'

Edit2Add - i am now at 2.3Th despite KnC refusing to sell hardware they have in stock and i barely make 0.5btc per day TODAY!

Some days its 0.3!!

so tell me what our 3Th rigs are gunna be worth in march when it aint gonna be working for US...

how about in April, when theyre still hashing away with it and we aint got shit?

May?

June?

July the 1st when they kindly offer the option of cloud contract at extortionate rate vs wait til fk knows when to get ur hardware that they couldve EASILY sent to us in january in the form of 3 - 4 jupiters??!!  

its not as if we havent fkn paid them yet!!

In case anyone missed it, im keeping my Day 1 'thanks for funding our entire operation now fuck you, MwaHaHaa' rig...

ive never cloud-hashed before, cant say im looking fwd to it...

Agree 1000%

This thread is getting full of FUD posted by the same few accounts over and over again.  That leads me to believe that they are either shills for another manufacture or they couldn't afford to put money down on Neptunes but wish they could.  So they want KNC to underdeliver, and do bad, so that they feel better.  It's one thing to have a strong opinion and want to share it, but to keep spamming it and shout down anyone with a positive view just makes you a troll.  You know who you are and you can pipe down a bit now.  Then, if you are correct you can quote your post and gloat.  I can see why Orama doesn't want to post.  So far KNC has been the best bitcoin ASIC manufacture so far.  So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt to deliver until proven otherwise.

On the contrary, I had big orders with Jupiter and again with Neptune.  THEY WOULD NOT EXIST IF WE HAD NOT FUNDED THEIR PREORDER PRODUCTS.
If our assumptions re their "datorhall" and Neptune is not what is actually happening, then they need to do a considerably better job communicating.  Instead we can only conclude O'rama is not posting because Sam and Andreas have turned into greedy assholes.  What they are doing is unconscionable.

vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

Orama has been MIA for a week. Maybe vacation?

The Avenger

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:36:37 PM

Naw, he's most probably been hocking cloud hashing contracts to noobs in Berlin (http://insidebitcoins.de/en/). I bet you Neptune buyers didn't even know you were the gold sponsors of that event?  Grin

"I am not The Avenger"
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 02:37:24 PM

heh check this out..man they have the balls don't they

imho these 1000 units if I read right are refunds imho

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-76

ie Neptunes back on sale heh sorta

Searing

I don't get it. How can they still be selling at the same price? Wasn't it $10k weeks and weeks ago? Or they are all based on delivery times which is a complete mystery to everyone.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:37:36 PM

Orama has been MIA for a week. Maybe vacation Humiliation?
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:40:41 PM

Update:

All,
As we are getting closer to the launch date of Neptune. We are able to release more of the products as we are still on track. So today there are now 1000 more products in the shop. This is the second half batch two and will ship alongside the first half.
This batch will also be covered by our online hashing (Plan B), if we are late we will simply give you a choice of converting to our online hosted hashing of 3TH from our facilities if you wish to
Thanks

Neptune here, referral disclaimer Smiley

Still 999 in stock.

Why people are not doing massive refunds is baffling to me.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

Naw, he's most probably been hocking cloud hashing contracts to noobs in Berlin (http://insidebitcoins.de/en/). I bet you Neptune buyers didn't even know you were the gold sponsors of that event?  Grin

i see Sams old buddy Josh Zerlan was in attendance

I dont see Alex 'will tell lies for ladies size T-shirts' Oramas name there though

BKminer - no announcements, no apologies, no discounts, no consideration at all - they say greed turns ppl weird.

Joeventura/Opentoe - because they piss people about wrt refunds as well, one guy waited over 29 business days to get  his 2 neps refunded. im on day 12!
The Avenger

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:49:05 PM

Naw, he's most probably been hocking cloud hashing contracts to noobs in Berlin (http://insidebitcoins.de/en/). I bet you Neptune buyers didn't even know you were the gold sponsors of that event?  Grin

i see Sams old buddy Josh Zerlan was in attendance
Prophetic!

From twitter
Джoш (BFL) и Aндpeac (KnC) oтвeчaют нa вoпpocы o бyдyщeм мaйнингa. Бyдyщee им видитcя в oблaкax. Smiley #InsideBitcoins #bitcoinconf #btcsec
via google translate:
Josh (BFL) and Andreas (KnC) answer questions about the future of Meiningen. Future they see in the clouds. Smiley # InsideBitcoins # bitcoinconf # btcsec

BFF!

P.S. You know you want to see that photo again, right about now:

Grin

"I am not The Avenger"
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:07:23 PM

BKminer - no announcements, no apologies, no discounts, no consideration at all - they say greed turns ppl weird.

Yeah, I've had friend that got very wealthy during the first few Internet bubbles and it's like they don't even know you anymore. So after seeing the video...it figures.  I do have an RMA going for an upgrade board that died...I guess they can spare one board for my RMA

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:11:44 PM

This thread is getting full of FUD posted by the same few accounts over and over again.  That leads me to believe that they are either shills for another manufacture or they couldn't afford to put money down on Neptunes but wish they could.  So they want KNC to underdeliver, and do bad, so that they feel better.  It's one thing to have a strong opinion and want to share it, but to keep spamming it and shout down anyone with a positive view just makes you a troll.  You know who you are and you can pipe down a bit now.  Then, if you are correct you can quote your post and gloat.  I can see why Orama doesn't want to post.  So far KNC has been the best bitcoin ASIC manufacture so far.  So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt to deliver until proven otherwise.

I bought, paid for 2 jupiters one october rig for 10k plus extortionate shipping -  it was 3 weeks late and a piece of shit!!  Still is!

A november rig that was 5k plus slightly more extortionate shipping, it was also late but a pretty good piece of hardware!

then i paid 10k plus EVEN MORE extortionate shipping for a customer humiliation deal Neptune..

and a further 10k plus EVEN MORE extortionate shipping, like they just cant get enough, for a B2 neptune which i requested a refund for on the 2nd of February. still waiting...

as for being a shill for ANY of these shitcunt financial rapists, im proud to announce i have way to much integrity & self-respect.

so that blows all your half-assed theories right out the window, and finally if its FUD you want to discuss i think they are doing and have been doing a mighty fine job on their own since their 2 fraggles decided it was finally time to STFU!

..... Oh and hahahahahahahaLOLOLOLOLl HAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaahahahahaha @ that shit i highlighted in red!!!

Edit2Add - i am now at 2.3Th despite KnC refusing to sell hardware they have in stock and i barely make 0.5btc per day TODAY!

Some days its 0.3!!

so tell me what our 3Th rigs are gunna be worth in march when it aint gonna be working for US...

how about in April, when theyre still hashing away with it and we aint got shit?

May?

June?

July the 1st when they kindly offer the option of cloud contract at extortionate rate vs wait til fk knows when to get ur hardware that they couldve EASILY sent to us in january in the form of 3 - 4 jupiters??!!  

In case anyone missed it, im keeping my Day 1 'thanks for funding our entire operation now fuck you, MwaHaHaa' rig...

Have you even seen the current sales prices of Jupiter's on eBay and the current bitcoin price.  Did you not know that KNC is doing bitcoin refunds on Neptunes.  That's currently about a 5.5BTC profit for batch 1a customers in getting a refund.  With all that bitcoin profit to make I don't really see your problem.  Haters gonna hate I suppose  Roll Eyes

matthewh3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:21:36 PM

This thread is getting full of FUD posted by the same few accounts over and over again.  That leads me to believe that they are either shills for another manufacture or they couldn't afford to put money down on Neptunes but wish they could.  So they want KNC to underdeliver, and do bad, so that they feel better.  It's one thing to have a strong opinion and want to share it, but to keep spamming it and shout down anyone with a positive view just makes you a troll.  You know who you are and you can pipe down a bit now.  Then, if you are correct you can quote your post and gloat.  I can see why Orama doesn't want to post.  So far KNC has been the best bitcoin ASIC manufacture so far.  So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt to deliver until proven otherwise.

I bought, paid for 2 jupiters one october rig for 10k plus extortionate shipping -  it was 3 weeks late and a piece of shit!!  Still is!

Some days its 0.3!!

May?

June?

Have you even seen the current sales prices of Jupiter's on eBay and the current bitcoin price.  Did you not know that KNC is doing bitcoin refunds on Neptunes.  That's currently about a 5.5BTC profit for batch 1a customers in getting a refund.  With all that bitcoin profit to make I don't really see your problem.  Haters gonna hate I suppose  Roll Eyes

Did you even read my post you name-calling spastic?  Roll Eyes

Where did I call you any names and who's doing the name calling LoLz it's the same drivel been repeated over and over again.  There's nothing new of use to read in this thread anymore.  At first it was loads of off-topic posts derailing this thread.  Now it's just the same trolls spreading FUD and high-fiving each other.  About how we've all been scammed and conned by a Nigerian prince FFS.  KNC is a business to make a profit just like you bought your gear to profit.  All I can do is highly recommend and suggest that you put all your new pre-orders in with BFL or HF.

matthewh3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:27:25 PM

I bought, paid for 2 jupiters one october rig for 10k plus extortionate shipping -  it was 3 weeks late and a piece of shit!!  Still is!

Some days its 0.3!!

May?

June?

Did you even read my post you name-calling spastic?  Roll Eyes

Where did I call you any names and who's doing the name calling LoLz it's the same drivel been repeated over and over again.  There's nothing new of use to read in this thread anymore.  At first it was loads of off-topic posts derailing this thread.  Now it's just the same trolls spreading FUD and high-fiving each other.  About how we've all been scammed and conned by a Nigerian prince FFS.  KNC is a business to make a profit just like you bought your gear to profit.  All I can do is highly recommend and suggest that you put all your new pre-orders in with BFL or HF.

There!

and i was being 'ironic'

but now you're being moronic.

so i'll leave you to it..

If you felt my OP was targeted at you well that says it all IMO and that it's correct.

Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

Intel announced 2 or 3 days ago they were starting work on their 22nm line of processors.  Then on Engadget KNC claimed they would beat Apple to 20nm...  Which I guess COULD be true considering it's just an ASIC compared to a real processor but lot of balls to claim they would beat companies worth market shares uhmm... 50x... 100x... 1000x larger than theirs.  Funding 1000x more and staffing well beyond the Open GPU company.

Just saying...  Sucks because most of you all were just crowd funding for the new datacenter.  Maybe end of Q2 the phoenix shall arise but just a bit to late. Wink
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:32:37 PM

Where did I call you any names and who's doing the name calling LoLz it's the same drivel been repeated over and over again.  There's nothing new of use to read in this thread anymore.  At first it was loads of off-topic posts derailing this thread.  Now it's just the same trolls spreading FUD and high-fiving each other.  About how we've all been scammed and conned by a Nigerian prince FFS.  KNC is a business to make a profit just like you bought your gear to profit.  All I can do is highly recommend and suggest that you put all your new pre-orders in with BFL or HF.

Matt calm down mate, there is this wonderful feature of the forum called the ignore link, you are obviously happy with your purchase, neither you nor anyone else is going to convince anyone to buy or not-buy or refund or sell or whatever. There is no point going hammer and tongs against the doomsdayers, they obviously feel passionate enough about the topic to froth and rant which is, of course, their right. But seeing as you will never convince them and they will never convince you is there any point? Especially is there any point quoting them so that the people who do have them on ignore have to read the stuff despite doing so.

Or not. Fight with all your might if you feel strongly enough about it. Might get ignored a bit yourself in the end.

Or just thank them for all their help, tell them they were right, and thank goodness you saw the light and listed to their sage advice. Wink

Me, I'm...

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:34:10 PM

This thread is getting full of FUD posted by the same few accounts over and over again.  That leads me to believe that they are either shills for another manufacture or they couldn't afford to put money down on Neptunes but wish they could.  So they want KNC to underdeliver, and do bad, so that they feel better.  It's one thing to have a strong opinion and want to share it, but to keep spamming it and shout down anyone with a positive view just makes you a troll.  You know who you are and you can pipe down a bit now.  Then, if you are correct you can quote your post and gloat.  I can see why Orama doesn't want to post.  So far KNC has been the best bitcoin ASIC manufacture so far.  So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt to deliver until proven otherwise.

Some days its 0.3!!

May?

June?

Have you even seen the current sales prices of Jupiter's on eBay and the current bitcoin price.  Did you not know that KNC is doing bitcoin refunds on Neptunes.  That's currently about a 5.5BTC profit for batch 1a customers in getting a refund.  With all that bitcoin profit to make I don't really see your problem.  Haters gonna hate I suppose  Roll Eyes

Did you even read my post you name-calling spastic?  Roll Eyes

Where did I call you any names and who's doing the name calling LoLz it's the same drivel been repeated over and over again.  There's nothing new of use to read in this thread anymore.  At first it was loads of off-topic posts derailing this thread.  Now it's just the same trolls spreading FUD and high-fiving each other.  About how we've all been scammed and conned by a Nigerian prince FFS.  KNC is a business to make a profit just like you bought your gear to profit.  All I can do is highly recommend and suggest that you put all your new pre-orders in with BFL or HF.

There!

and i was being 'ironic'

but now you're being moronic.

so i'll leave you to it..

If you felt my OP was targeted at you well that says it all IMO and that it's correct.

good lord, thats some twisted logic!

i'll stand by my posts, u can feel free to do the same.

how many neptunes u paid for / refunded to make 5.5btc each on ebay?
matthewh3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 04:45:06 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 04:55:15 PM by matthewh3

Matt calm down mate, there is this wonderful feature of the forum called the ignore link, you are obviously happy with your purchase, neither you nor anyone else is going to convince anyone to buy or not-buy or refund or sell or whatever. There is no point going hammer and tongs against the doomsdayers, they obviously feel passionate enough about the topic to froth and rant which is, of course, their right. But seeing as you will never convince them and they will never convince you is there any point? Especially is there any point quoting them so that the people who do have them on ignore have to read the stuff despite doing so.

Or not. Fight with all your might if you feel strongly enough about it. Might get ignored a bit yourself in the end.

Or just thank them for all their help, tell them they were right, and thank goodness you saw the light and listed to their sage advice. Wink

Me, I'm...

Dude, I've been on this forum since 2011.  You should have seen how much of a troll-pit it was back then.  When bitcoin bubbled to $30 for the first time and crashed back down to $3.  I eat trolls for breakfast and spin their heads for fun  Cheesy

Edit:  When I get bored or have something to do, I'll leave them alone.  These trolls must have very empty lives to put so much time into spreading hate and FUD on this forum so much plus so often.  Me I've started a business and made money off this forum.  My thread has nearly over a thousand posts and fifty pages.  In its very early days the thread was a troll city them trying to affect my fundraising.  Although we raised the funds and since then every IPO investor has had the opportunity to cash out at over a 100% bitcoin profit.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:57:57 PM

Dude, I've been on this forum since 2011.  You should have seen how much of a troll-pit it was back then.  When bitcoin bubbled to $30 for the first time and crashed back down to $3.  I eat trolls for breakfast and spin their heads for fun  Cheesy

Edit:  When I get bored or have something to do, I'll leave them alone.  These trolls must have very empty lives to put so much time into spreading hate and FUD on this forum so much plus so often.  Me I've started a business and made money off this forum.  My thread has nearly over a thousand posts and fifty pages.  In its very early days the thread was a troll city them trying to affect my fundraising.  Although we raised the funds and since then every IPO investor has had the opportunity to cash out at over a 100% bitcoin profit.

Fair enough, you just sounded like it bothered you more than you should Smiley That'll show me to try and teach grandmother to suck eggs Cheesy

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
The Avenger

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:00:25 PM

Dude, I've been on this forum since 2011.
If you've been on the forum that long, you should know how to snip your replies down to the last comment, not quote the previous 6 or 7, making the forum unreadable for everyone else.

"I am not The Avenger"
Pages: « 1 ... 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: