Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux]  (Read 383257 times)
Petpowder

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

I have FHD display on my laptop. Tell me pls how to make bigger font in app?

You can set environment variable like this QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5
App will be scaled to 250%

Where exactly should I put it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:06:24 PM

Environment variable set on Windows:
SET QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5
on Linux:
export QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5

In the terminal window, then run Qt Bitcoin Trader from a terminal command line.
Pick up best scale number for you, replace 2.5 by any other numbers (100%/100=1.0 , 200%/100=2.0 etc.)

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
drrmrr

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

Hello Igor,

I love your app. What I'm missing (would like to have ) is:
1. use of indicators. Are you planning to add such functions?
2. backtesting of the code
3. if backtesting was possible, then why not make the possibility to test more combinations. Maybe through some parameter in command line.
   If I have a script with variable with size 1 to 10 and step 0.2, that would make 45 variations. But what if I have more such variables and I would like to know which combination would be the best if I test it in previous  month or year.
4. It would be good if you make some specific forum, where users can contribute some scripts. But backtesting would be then necessary for normal user, so he doesn't need to know the code.
5. what would be the best possibility, to hide the code? If I wanted to be included in profit of my trading script, if user would like to use that. Something like cryptotrader.  Of course then you too should be somehow included, for developing such app.

Otherwise, very good program. I really like it.

Best regards
Damien
Petpowder

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:50:24 AM

Environment variable set on Windows:
SET QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5
on Linux:
export QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5

In the terminal window, then run Qt Bitcoin Trader from a terminal command line.
Pick up best scale number for you, replace 2.5 by any other numbers (100%/100=1.0 , 200%/100=2.0 etc.)

Yep, it works! Thank you so much
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

You are already able to make custom indicators using events on script language.

3. if backtesting was possible, then why not make the possibility to test more combinations. Maybe through some parameter in command line.
   If I have a script with variable with size 1 to 10 and step 0.2, that would make 45 variations. But what if I have more such variables and I would like to know which combination would be the best if I test it in previous  month or year.
4. It would be good if you make some specific forum, where users can contribute some scripts. But backtesting would be then necessary for normal user, so he doesn't need to know the code.
5. what would be the best possibility, to hide the code? If I wanted to be included in profit of my trading script, if user would like to use that. Something like cryptotrader.  Of course then you too should be somehow included, for developing such app.

I'm working on all of it.
Backtesting had some issues with JL Script and I'm working to make it works fine.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
drrmrr

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:08:13 AM

You are already able to make custom indicators using events on script language.
So It's possible to get indicator like MA or MAE from events in your rules? Or how did you mean?

I'm working on all of it.
Backtesting had some issues with JL Script and I'm working to make it works fine.
O.k. Thank you for that answer.

Otherwise can I list all my open asks? I want to cancel top n orders, so my script will make new bids from them? How can I cancel specific order If I get them in an array?

Damien
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

Otherwise can I list all my open asks? I want to cancel top n orders, so my script will make new bids from them? How can I cancel specific order If I get them in an array?

Currently it not supported, but it will be possible in new JL Script.
You will be able to fetch all open orders, transactions, public orders and transactions via script and fetch any properties to make full analytics.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 04:32:13 PM

v1.40.02 Released

Secure auto update is now works via Proxy (if enabled)
More fixes for Bitfinex API

Qt Bitcoin Trader
ijl53

Activity: 64

CyptoLong

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:34:20 AM

Hey IGHOR ive followed your work since the beginning but am still having trouble geting my rules to execute on bitfinex. i can manualy buy/sell but my rules are constantly pending even after the conditions have been met. Is this just an issue i am having? I downloaded the updated version this past week.

drrmrr

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:49:31 AM

Any chance to get Poloniex and Kraken with this?

Also I get an error trying to install on linux.

Code:
qmake QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro
Code:
Project ERROR: Qt less than 5.5 is no longer supported. In order to compile Qt Bitcoin Trader you need update to Qt 5.5 and C++11
The same trouble. And polo looks interesting.

Hello,

I tried to build Qt Bitcoin trader on latest Respbian OS (Noobs) in I get the same error.

Has anyone successfully build that on Raspberry Pi 3?

In Ubuntu mate 16.02 I don't have problems, but the system is to big and sloow.

Kind regards

Damien
drrmrr

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:37:47 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 01:56:05 PM by drrmrr

Hello everyone,

this is my contribution to this portal and QT Bitcoin Trader.

https://github.com/DrrMrr/qt-bitcoin-trader-scripts/wiki
https://github.com/DrrMrr/qt-bitcoin-trader-scripts

Comments are welcome and enabled on my github.

Best regards
Damien
drrmrr

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

Hi Ighor,

In my scipt I want to stop and restart some script if a sale has been made. So I wrote something like this:

Code:
trader.on("LastMySellPrice").changed() {
trader.log("trader.on(LastMySellPrice).changed()", "");
trader.groupStop("TraderMainRestart");
trader.groupStart("TraderMainRestart");    

}

1. But it doesn't work everytime. Only sometimes. Should I used it some other way?
2. Must I have this under new script or can this be put at the end of some existing one?
3. Is Bitfinex updated as it should? Sometimes I have a feeling, that "My transactions" table isn't updated as it should. I'm using the latest version

Thank you
Damien

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:30:39 AM

Hey IGHOR ive followed your work since the beginning but am still having trouble geting my rules to execute on bitfinex. i can manualy buy/sell but my rules are constantly pending even after the conditions have been met. Is this just an issue i am having? I downloaded the updated version this past week.

Hello. Is it works for you in latest build?

Code:
Code:
Project ERROR: Qt less than 5.5 is no longer supported. In order to compile Qt Bitcoin Trader you need update to Qt 5.5 and C++11

Hello,

I tried to build Qt Bitcoin trader on latest Respbian OS (Noobs) in I get the same error.

Kind regards

Damien

You need to update Qt SDK to 5.6 or newer.

Hello everyone,

Best regards
Damien

Good Work!

Hi Ighor,

In my scipt I want to stop and restart some script if a sale has been made. So I wrote something like this:

Code:

}

1. But it doesn't work everytime. Only sometimes. Should I used it some other way?
2. Must I have this under new script or can this be put at the end of some existing one?
3. Is Bitfinex updated as it should? Sometimes I have a feeling, that "My transactions" table isn't updated as it should. I'm using the latest version

Thank you
Damien

1. Check out your group TraderMainRestart, add log commands to view what happened
2. Yes you better use new script for this
3. Should be fixed in latest build

Qt Bitcoin Trader
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

v1.40.06 Released!
Fixed fee calculator issue
Added new currencies
Minor improvements and fixes

Always use Secure Auto-Update feature.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:48:11 AM

Oh man, what happened with the latest update.  This was my favorite program but now it is this giant window thing I can't reduce and the order books look like crap  Cry

I'll add option to disable/enable DPI scaling, for now you can set up your monitor DPI to 100%

Thank you, that option would be great.  Unfortunately my resolution is so high I have to use scaling. 

Is the older version available? I could just reinstall that and not update until the scaling option is available.  It was working fine until I updated.  Anyway, thank you again for a fantastic program (well, at least before the last update  Grin)

Latest updates still don't solve this problem for me with scaling. The program worked beautifully for me before the updates about 6 months ago, and now remains unusable  Cry
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 01:49:56 AM

Latest updates still don't solve this problem for me with scaling. The program worked beautifully for me before the updates about 6 months ago, and now remains unusable  Cry

Just go to settings of Qt Bitcoin Trader and disable HiDPI

Qt Bitcoin Trader
drrmrr

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:58:55 AM

Hello. Is it works for you in latest build?

Code:
Code:

Hello,

Kind regards

Damien

You need to update Qt SDK to 5.6 or newer.

Hello everyone,

Best regards
Damien

Good Work!

Hi Ighor,

Code:

}

Thank you
Damien

1. Check out your group TraderMainRestart, add log commands to view what happened
2. Yes you better use new script for this
3. Should be fixed in latest build

Hi Ighor.

1. Please see attached image. Transactions in Bitfinex are not synced qith QT Bitcoin trader. Maybe that's why I was having problems with debugging my scripts.

It seems, that sell history is not correct.

https://i.imgur.com/Y1qkdH7.png

2. If I trade BTC/ETH pair, can I get somehow BTC and ETH value in USD?
3. How can I get my ETH or BTC balance that is in open asks or bids? I want to know how many ETH I have, like I do, if I cancel all bids and asks.
4. Please make an option to cancel specific ask or bid in array. So it would nice to have array of bids or asks and then to receive element amount, id ... and an option to cancel it.

Best regards
Damjan
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

v1.40.07 Released!
- Release builds for Win64
- Fix balance for OKCoin
- Fix script for Bitfinex
- Fix order type for Bitfinex
- JL Script logs now recognize endline and tabulation
- Fixed bug when silent auto update wont work

If you are using Windows binary on 64 bit system, you will be auto updated to 64bit version.
If you had enabled silent auto update feature, you need to disable it until installing update to 1.40.07.
Strongly recommend always use secure auto update feature.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
stellan0r

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Medical Translations for Bitcoins

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:37:55 PM

Hello IGHOR!

First, great to see your project still running after so many years!

As you say on sourceforge, more exchanges are to be added soon - is it possible to add either Bittrex or even better Binance sooner than later? Especially Binance has a low fee structure which makes it great for higher-frequency trading (and I really need a stop-loss function over there Wink)

API of Binance is explained over there https://www.binance.com/restapipub.html, but I have no idea how much work it is for you to implement a new altcoin exchange into QT Bitcoin Trader.

Thanks Smiley

Allgemeine Gesundheitsberatung gegen Bitcoin-Zahlung. Bei Fragen einfach eine PM schicken!
If you want to send a thank you: BTC "1PZJvKvarRviQRQWejpvXW2j4e1xbT8MZb"
drrmrr

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:34:33 PM

Hello Ighor,

I want to make my scripts simpler and easier to use. That's why I want to have a config file with content like

Code:
#comment
value1=25.0
#comment
value2=25.5
value3=25.6

That way all values that can be changed in different scripts will be in the same file.

How can I read line by line with loop? If I read it with
Code:
var string = trader.fileReadAll(logFile);
then I get long string. Can save the content to array of lines?

Is there easier way?

Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: