Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux]  (Read 383268 times)
notNigel

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:39:50 PM

OK so there are two qmake commands there -

qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro

qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro

both for linux.

I'm running mint on a desktop so should I go for the Debian/Ubuntu etc line, or for the all linux Mobility.pro line ?

Try QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro
If not works, than try QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro

OK I did that, I also installed the qt SDK you mentioned above because I was getting the same error.

I now have---

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQtMultimedia
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [QtBitcoinTrader] Error 1

--- I installed qtmultimedia-dev, but still get the error. Synaptic has quite a few qtmultimedia packages, I guess I need one of those but which one ?

Also using qtcreator gives me the same error.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 12:43:53 AM

OK I did that, I also installed the qt SDK you mentioned above because I was getting the same error.

I now have---

--- I installed qtmultimedia-dev, but still get the error. Synaptic has quite a few qtmultimedia packages, I guess I need one of those but which one ?

Try to install qtmobility-dev and use QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
notNigel

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:26:16 AM

I now have---

Try to install qtmobility-dev and use QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro

Ok I did that but now I get---

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL

I guess that's an opengl error

I've got libqt4-opengl, libqt-opengl:i386, libqt4-opengl-dev and libqt5opengl5

There are many opengl packages listed in synaptic
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 01:53:41 AM

Try this libglu1-mesa-dev

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
Voodah

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:48:36 AM

Hey Ighor

Would it be possible to have a way to view the My Order Logs with the orders consolidated (as opposed to how they are partially filled)?

Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 07:54:25 AM

Hey Ighor

Would it be possible to have a way to view the My Order Logs with the orders consolidated (as opposed to how they are partially filled)?
and perhaps, have it show only the orders that belong to the current pair being worked with? (open orders too)

As it is now, if I use cancel orders to keep unfilled orders from sitting, it also cancels orders I have placed on another pair that I don't have the client working on, which I want left alone.

=squeak=

patriotek

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:39:10 PM

@IGHOR

Something I noticed:

If I set rules as such:
Code:
MLP>$7.7 ask NMC 0.1 $7.7
MLP>$7.75 ask NMC 0.1 $7.75
MLP>$7.8 ask NMC 0.1 $7.8
etc x 8
and the reverse in a rules group for buys and run them in concurrent mode, quite often things seem to hang up and nothing further will happen.

If I had to take a guess, what it appears to be doing is this:
MLP jumps from 7.5ish to 7.8ish, and the 7.7/7.75 rules get skipped, probably because the 7.8 rule is appropriately determined to have the ball.  However, because the 7.7/7.75 rules never executed, neither will the 7.8 nor anything further, until MLP gets back down to the 7.7 rule's domain.

Again, that is a guess as to the cause, and not a terribly educated one.  Just seems to have been the case each of the times I've sat and watched it occur.

This is the case on a Phenom 9150e quad with 8G RAM (only 3.5G avail due to 32b without PAE ATM), Porteus 2.1 Linux, if any of that matters.

edit:  In fact, as I was typing this, it did it to me again.  Missed the first two rules, and I had to manually create several sell orders at 7.75-7.8ish prices to get done what the series of rules should have...
btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:44:47 PM

Is there any news on supporting Bitfinex yet? It's a really important exchange...
ricardoch

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:19:23 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 04:32:35 PM by ricardoch

Hello and happy new year to all,

IGHOR,
Is it possible to reflect on order log the actual amounts of the operation ?
As I see, it seems to ignore the commision charged, so copying the values ends loosing the real amounts.

A second issue, last price and sell price buttons seems to work properly only sometimes, as seen on bitcoinwisdom, maybe this is not the correct reference.
Could you tell if it's correct ?

At last Open orders list shows money amount, but does not shows the coin amount.

Update: Today I observed program showing correct coins amount on Open orders, although when this has been shown orders on list appear repeated.

If I close the program and reopen it, list appear with correct orders, but again coins amount shown zero...
After a while coin amount shows again, and orders repetaed again, and so on...

It seems to happen when I insert buy and then sell orders... the amounts I use are near the minimun admited, around 25€

All that are minor issues, the program is fantastic

Again thanks in advance and keep on the good job
Ricardo
shadyz

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:08:05 PM

I think there should a quick button close to "Your open orders" That says "Cancel all orders" or something like "cancel order #1" "cancel order #2" ,even if its something small ,like small buttons "CO1" "CO2" , that would be nice.

Also, are there any issues with trading the alt coin pairs on qt trader, cause they are NOT available for me to click on them / choose them / bring up the list. That's a serious issue i've been having?
notNigel

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:08:51 PM

Try this libglu1-mesa-dev

Already have it - still not working

I bet it's something really noobish that I am doing

Full terminal output

qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
make

g++ -m64 -Wl,-O1 -o QtBitcoinTrader .obj/aboutdialog.o .obj/addrulewindow.o .obj/feecalculator.o .obj/julyaes256.o .obj/julylightchanges.o .obj/julyrsa.o .obj/julyhttp.o .obj/julyspinboxfix.o .obj/julytranslator.o .obj/logthread.o .obj/main.o .obj/newpassworddialog.o .obj/passworddialog.o .obj/qtbitcointrader.o .obj/ruleholder.o .obj/exchange_mtgox.o .obj/translationdialog.o .obj/translationline.o .obj/updaterdialog.o .obj/audioplayer.o .obj/exchange_btce.o .obj/datafolderchusedialog.o .obj/tradesmodel.o .obj/depthmodel.o .obj/exchange_bitstamp.o .obj/rulesmodel.o .obj/ordersmodel.o .obj/orderitem.o .obj/historymodel.o .obj/exchange_btcchina.o .obj/exchange.o .obj/debugviewer.o .obj/julyscrolluponidle.o .obj/addrulegroup.o .obj/currencypairitem.o .obj/depthitem.o .obj/donatebtc.o .obj/donatepanel.o .obj/donatewebmoney.o .obj/historyitem.o .obj/rulewidget.o .obj/thisfeatureunderdevelopment.o .obj/tradesitem.o .obj/moc_aboutdialog.o .obj/moc_addrulewindow.o .obj/moc_feecalculator.o .obj/moc_julylightchanges.o .obj/moc_julyrsa.o .obj/moc_julyhttp.o .obj/moc_julyspinboxfix.o .obj/moc_julytranslator.o .obj/moc_logthread.o .obj/moc_newpassworddialog.o .obj/moc_passworddialog.o .obj/moc_qtbitcointrader.o .obj/moc_exchange_mtgox.o .obj/moc_translationdialog.o .obj/moc_translationline.o .obj/moc_updaterdialog.o .obj/moc_audioplayer.o .obj/moc_exchange_btce.o .obj/moc_datafolderchusedialog.o .obj/moc_tradesmodel.o .obj/moc_depthmodel.o .obj/moc_exchange_bitstamp.o .obj/moc_rulesmodel.o .obj/moc_ordersmodel.o .obj/moc_historymodel.o .obj/moc_exchange_btcchina.o .obj/moc_exchange.o .obj/moc_debugviewer.o .obj/moc_julyscrolluponidle.o .obj/moc_addrulegroup.o .obj/moc_donatebtc.o .obj/moc_donatepanel.o .obj/moc_donatewebmoney.o .obj/moc_rulewidget.o .obj/moc_thisfeatureunderdevelopment.o .obj/qrc_QtResource.o    -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -lcrypto -lz -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lQtMultimediaKit -lQtOpenGL -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore -lGL -lpthread
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 07:34:42 PM

Hey Ighor

and perhaps, have it show only the orders that belong to the current pair being worked with? (open orders too)

As it is now, if I use cancel orders to keep unfilled orders from sitting, it also cancels orders I have placed on another pair that I don't have the client working on, which I want left alone.

=squeak=
@IGHOR

Something I noticed:

If I set rules as such:
Code:
MLP>$7.7 ask NMC 0.1 $7.7
MLP>$7.75 ask NMC 0.1 $7.75
MLP>$7.8 ask NMC 0.1 $7.8
etc x 8
and the reverse in a rules group for buys and run them in concurrent mode, quite often things seem to hang up and nothing further will happen.

If I had to take a guess, what it appears to be doing is this:
MLP jumps from 7.5ish to 7.8ish, and the 7.7/7.75 rules get skipped, probably because the 7.8 rule is appropriately determined to have the ball.  However, because the 7.7/7.75 rules never executed, neither will the 7.8 nor anything further, until MLP gets back down to the 7.7 rule's domain.

Again, that is a guess as to the cause, and not a terribly educated one.  Just seems to have been the case each of the times I've sat and watched it occur.

This is the case on a Phenom 9150e quad with 8G RAM (only 3.5G avail due to 32b without PAE ATM), Porteus 2.1 Linux, if any of that matters.

edit:  In fact, as I was typing this, it did it to me again.  Missed the first two rules, and I had to manually create several sell orders at 7.75-7.8ish prices to get done what the series of rules should have...

Yes. Changes made. Update will be released soon.

Is there any news on supporting Bitfinex yet? It's a really important exchange...

Almost finished, if I'll need, I'll send you private build for testing.

Hello and happy new year to all,

IGHOR,
Is it possible to reflect on order log the actual amounts of the operation ?
As I see, it seems to ignore the commision charged, so copying the values ends loosing the real amounts.

A second issue, last price and sell price buttons seems to work properly only sometimes, as seen on bitcoinwisdom, maybe this is not the correct reference.
Could you tell if it's correct ?

At last Open orders list shows money amount, but does not shows the coin amount.

Update: Today I observed program showing correct coins amount on Open orders, although when this has been shown orders on list appear repeated.

If I close the program and reopen it, list appear with correct orders, but again coins amount shown zero...
After a while coin amount shows again, and orders repetaed again, and so on...

It seems to happen when I insert buy and then sell orders... the amounts I use are near the minimun admited, around 25€

All that are minor issues, the program is fantastic

Again thanks in advance and keep on the good job
Ricardo

Please email me screenshot.

I think there should a quick button close to "Your open orders" That says "Cancel all orders" or something like "cancel order #1" "cancel order #2" ,even if its something small ,like small buttons "CO1" "CO2" , that would be nice.

Also, are there any issues with trading the alt coin pairs on qt trader, cause they are NOT available for me to click on them / choose them / bring up the list. That's a serious issue i've been having?

I'll add cancel button to each row.

In order to change current pair, you need to remove rules.

Already have it - still not working

I bet it's something really noobish that I am doing

Full terminal output

See solution here.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Skully

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:24:07 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 04:06:03 AM by Skully

Hello, I'm checking out this nice piece of software out for the first time. Is there any beginner's information/quick guide on how to use this program? It's the first time I've used something like this, and I'm trying to understand the rules portion of the program, and how to utilize it to my advantage in a proper way.

Also, can I use 2 QT Bitcoin Trader programs running at the same time, one doing rules for BTC/USD and for NMC/USD for example?
shadyz

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:18:27 AM

I'll add cancel button to each row.

Thank you

Is bitfinex supported somehow ,or are there plans for it ?
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 12:56:06 PM

Hello, I'm checking out this nice piece of software out for the first time. Is there any beginner's information/quick guide on how to use this program? It's the first time I've used something like this, and I'm trying to understand the rules portion of the program, and how to utilize it to my advantage in a proper way.

Also, can I use 2 QT Bitcoin Trader programs running at the same time, one doing rules for BTC/USD and for NMC/USD for example?

Yes, but you need two API key pairs.
And edit BTCe*.ini file (located in %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader or ~/.config/QtBitcoinTrader)
Set HttpRequestInterval=1200

Thank you

Is bitfinex supported somehow ,or are there plans for it ?

Adding bitfinex support almost done.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Fishbones

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:35:05 PM

Two rules that did not work for me:

1. IF (USD Balance) (Goes Less Than) $1.00 (Disable All Rules)

My USD balance is $0.5 and the above rule remains in "processing" state.
Also tested a (USD Balance) (Goes more than) condition and that does not work either.

2. IF (Market Last Price) (Goes Less Than) $5.00 (Spend All my Funds) at (Market Buy Price)

This rule gets triggered and state changes to "done" but no order gets executed.

Thanks for this fantastic program and support.

Cheers.
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 04:52:41 PM

Two rules that did not work for me:

1. IF (USD Balance) (Goes Less Than) $1.00 (Disable All Rules)

My USD balance is $0.5 and the above rule remains in "processing" state.
Also tested a (USD Balance) (Goes more than) condition and that does not work either.

2. IF (Market Last Price) (Goes Less Than) $5.00 (Spend All my Funds) at (Market Buy Price)

This rule gets triggered and state changes to "done" but no order gets executed.

Thanks for this fantastic program and support.

Cheers.

PM you with testing message.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Superdaan

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:38:29 PM

I'll readily admit I am a noob when it comes to trading... QT Bitcoin Trader seems like an ace program though but I have some basic questions about the orderbook display:

- What do the up or down arrows signify in the orderbook?
- The total BTC value, does that show how many BTC in total are in place at a certain buy/sell price?
- With that in mind, does the 'Amount BTC' show the largest order at that specific price?

Sorry if these are stupid questions

Cheers!
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 12:59:11 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 02:18:56 AM by IGHOR

- What do the up or down arrows signify in the orderbook?

If you see arrow down, this means volume for this row going down.

- The total BTC value, does that show how many BTC in total are in place at a certain buy/sell price?

Total BTC and USD values on bottom left of Open Order groupbox, means BTC and USD total volume opened in orders for current pair.

- With that in mind, does the 'Amount BTC' show the largest order at that specific price?

Amount BTC shows total orders BTC volume for specific price.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:16:35 AM

TY so much for writing this program ! THUMBS UP for OP ! promise will donate when i'm able to do so. still a newbie in mining
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: