Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux]  (Read 383257 times)
idee2013

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:07:25 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 10:17:57 PM by idee2013

Hello Ighor,

you know that i am a long time user for about 3 years now.
And after the last 2 Updates buy and sell rules seem not to work properly. I have really lost money. My stop loss did not work.
because of that ne bug.
I have the feeling that the 100% / percentages rules are often calculating the percentage/Acoount totals or fees wrong (but not every time). The rule get executed, it appears green after that  but no order get created. You know that for example stamp are rejecting orders   when the account amount is lower than the new order.

This order got executed but no order got created

Please please fix it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 02:58:21 AM

Everyday i like the app more.

1. Is it possible to include trader.get("LastMySellVolume")) and trader.get("LastMyBuyVolume"))?
2. can I log to file with tab delimiters and the read string which is splitted ba tab character?
3. do you have any string methods or other functions in your JS script?

I want to log every buy and every sell. And if I buy 0.1112456 at 1000$, then I want to sell that amount when price is > 1005 $. But, i need to check if there are volumes that can be sold at that price. I need to have an array of sells and boughts or I loop through log file every while.

Is there any chance, that I can do that?

Thank you
Damjan

Hello.
1. Yes it will be added in updates of Script language.
2,3. You can use all functions from JavaScript including string functions

HI Ighor,

this happens very often:

dont know if this has an impact on the QT rules.
Its Stamp

Thanks I'll fix it.
It shows last trade price but I agree that it should show middle price.

Hello Ighor,

you know that i am a long time user for about 3 years now.
And after the last 2 Updates buy and sell rules seem not to work properly. I have really lost money. My stop loss did not work.
because of that ne bug.
I have the feeling that the 100% / percentages rules are often calculating the percentage/Acoount totals or fees wrong (but not every time). The rule get executed, it appears green after that  but no order get created. You know that for example stamp are rejecting orders   when the account amount is lower than the new order.

This order got executed but no order got created

Please please fix it.

Actually all supported exchanges have trouble with rounding because decimal count of price is different vs amount decimal count.
It makes trouble when you going to buy on all funds.
I made many tests to make it works by limit 100% amount calculations.
Looks like Bitstamp made changes and we need to recalculate maximum % for different amounts.
If you have a time please test it with 99% and 99.999% and try to get maximum working percentage and tell me, than I'll fix it faster.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
idee2013

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

Actually all supported exchanges have trouble with rounding because decimal count of price is different vs amount decimal count.
It makes trouble when you going to buy on all funds.
I made many tests to make it works by limit 100% amount calculations.
Looks like Bitstamp made changes and we need to recalculate maximum % for different amounts.
If you have a time please test it with 99% and 99.999% and try to get maximum working percentage and tell me, than I'll fix it faster.

hi Ighor, yes this was my idea with 99,99% or 99%, too...i have tested it with 100% and the 100% worked well in my tests. Strange. Every time when i was NOT sitting infront of my notebook 100% didn't work and i got fucked.. 2 times now.
i will leave qt running with 99,99% and will give you a feedback again.
basketcoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:38:37 PM

i havent looked into the source code yet but it seems great if it works as described, thank you so much!
idee2013

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:45:49 PM

HI igor,

until some Versions before, QT still showed the total account balance btc or/and usd when orders were created/active.
Now in the new versions QT showes only the left (when only a part i used) or 0 (when 100% are used) amount when orders are active. From my view, it is very confusing. When orders are created its not possible to see "how much USD or BTC you have".
Could you please make it like it was before?

This is really confusing and there is no info about the account balance (orders are created here):

I hope you understand what i mean
drrmrr

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your previous answers.

I also have another one. Is it also possible to get statistics like moving average or any other from your app?

Best regards
Damjan
drrmrr

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:46:44 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 09:05:25 AM by drrmrr

Hello,

1. Then, if I have something like code below start fun1(); it will call fun2 every 15s.

Code:
/////////////////////////////
var counter = 0;

function fun1()
{
    counter = 0;
    trader.timer(15, "fun2()");
}

function fun2()
{
     counter++;
}
////////////////////////////////

a) Can I later stop that calling?
b) if a call fun1() again in another function will the counter be restarded and only one fun2 will run periodicaly?

2. Have anyone also tried long period trading in QT Bitcoin trader and how should I start?
a) I also have another one. Is it also possible to get statistics like moving average or any other from your app?

3. What array functions can I use? Not all Javascript functions are working and QT Javascript also not.

4. Bitfinex has two different fees. One for buying and one for selling? Is this predicted in QT Bitcoin trader?

5. I also just bought odroid-C2, so I could run Bitcoin Trader on Ubuntu mate 16.06. Now I have a big problem. Wine won't work, I have problem with QT development ... Can you please build app for this distro? Or can you give me instructions how to do this. I really want to use your app, otherwise I'll have to design something by myself in Eclipse or similliar development app. If it's too much to ask, send me private messsage, couse I'm willing to pay if the price is not too high Smiley Is anyone running this app on different distro and maybe on someking of development board?

Best regards
Damjan
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

HI igor,

until some Versions before, QT still showed the total account balance btc or/and usd when orders were created/active.
Now in the new versions QT showes only the left (when only a part i used) or 0 (when 100% are used) amount when orders are active. From my view, it is very confusing. When orders are created its not possible to see "how much USD or BTC you have".

This is really confusing and there is no info about the account balance (orders are created here):

This groupbox automatically hide if there is no space for others.
So you need to change groupbox layout to make more space or set higher resolution, less DPI etc.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 02:12:24 PM

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your previous answers.

I also have another one. Is it also possible to get statistics like moving average or any other from your app?

Best regards
Damjan

We are working on script language improvements to make it works with historical data.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

Hello,

1. Then, if I have something like code below start fun1(); it will call fun2 every 15s.

Code:
var counter = 0;

function fun1()
{
    counter = 0;
}

function fun2()
{
     counter++;
}

b) if a call fun1() again in another function will the counter be restarded and only one fun2 will run periodicaly?

2. Have anyone also tried long period trading in QT Bitcoin trader and how should I start?
a) I also have another one. Is it also possible to get statistics like moving average or any other from your app?

3. What array functions can I use? Not all Javascript functions are working and QT Javascript also not.

4. Bitfinex has two different fees. One for buying and one for selling? Is this predicted in QT Bitcoin trader?

5. I also just bought odroid-C2, so I could run Bitcoin Trader on Ubuntu mate 16.06. Now I have a big problem. Wine won't work, I have problem with QT development ... Can you please build app for this distro? Or can you give me instructions how to do this. I really want to use your app, otherwise I'll have to design something by myself in Eclipse or similliar development app. If it's too much to ask, send me private messsage, couse I'm willing to pay if the price is not too high Smiley Is anyone running this app on different distro and maybe on someking of development board?

Best regards
Damjan

You can try setTimeout and setInterval from JavaScript
Currently trader.timer can be stopped only when group have stopped.
Also you can use events to start/stop groups instead of functions.
I'm not offering paid help, better write here your problem and you will get answer.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

In latest build I forgot to remove debug code that limits life time for beta builds.
Currently latest build can't start because limit reached.
I'll release update today so everyone who have latest build will get secure auto update message and will be updated to release without limits.
If you need to start app urgent, change your date to 2017-02-15, start app, than change date back.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Chuvanan.org

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 05:49:12 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 06:03:19 PM by Chuvanan.org

OS X El Capitain 10.11.6
v1.30.03 Released auto close when open Qt Bitcoin Trader

/Applications/Qt\ Bitcoin\ Trader.app/Contents/MacOS/QtBitcoinTrader ; exit;
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_set_psk_client_callback
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_1_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_1_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_select_next_proto
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_CTX_set_next_proto_select_cb
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
Deleting expired sessions...none found.

v1.10.01 run OK

drrmrr

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:22:07 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 07:42:53 PM by drrmrr

Hello,

Code:
var counter = 0;

function fun1()
{
    counter = 0;
}

function fun2()
{
     counter++;
}

Best regards
Damjan

I'm not offering paid help, better write here your problem and you will get answer.

Yes, a hint where I could use start/stop groups could work just fine. But, I want to change same variables through different functions. I will look for functions in Javascript or maybe use files for logging variables?

Well, I don't know how to compile a ubuntu package, so I could run it on Ubuntu Mate. I bougt a mini PC development board, so I could experiment a little.

Oh, and thank you for you answer about working on historical data. You could start with a price for specific day Smiley

Best regards
Damien
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 12:35:59 AM

v1.30.04 Released!

Added new pair for BitStamp
Fixed fee calculations in Bitfinex
Main window title now shows middle price instead of last trade price
Fixed issue when app can't start

I recommend always to use only secure auto update.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcointrader/

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Chuvanan.org

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 04:26:10 AM

OS X El Capitain 10.11.6
v1.30.03 Released auto close when open Qt Bitcoin Trader

/Applications/Qt\ Bitcoin\ Trader.app/Contents/MacOS/QtBitcoinTrader ; exit;
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_set_psk_client_callback
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_1_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_1_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_select_next_proto
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_CTX_set_next_proto_select_cb
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
Deleting expired sessions...none found.

v1.10.01 run OK

FIXED: Install xCode  Grin
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 04:28:16 AM

FIXED: Install xCode  Grin

No, you don't need xCode. There was problem that have been fixed today so you got it works again.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
drrmrr

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

Hello,

Code:
var counter = 0;

function fun1()
{
    counter = 0;
}

function fun2()
{
     counter++;
}

Best regards
Damjan

Yes, a hint where I could use start/stop groups could work just fine. But, I want to change same variables through different functions. I will look for functions in Javascript or maybe use files for logging variables?

Well, I don't know how to compile a ubuntu package, so I could run it on Ubuntu Mate. I bought a mini PC development board, so I could experiment a little.

Oh, and thank you for you answer about working on historical data. You could start with a price for specific day Smiley

Best regards
Damien

Is it also possible to add some kind of GUI lock option? The user could lock the interface and nothing could be changed or viewed until the passcode is entered. But the scripts and other rules will still be running in the background. It could happen, that I'm not by the computer or. my machine is overtaken somehow.

Please also give an answer to my question about running this app on Ubuntu.

Kind regards
Damien
drrmrr

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:37:39 PM

Hello Igor,

sometimes the easiest way is also the fastest one. I've compiled your code successfuly on Linux Mate for Odroid-C2. Of course, with your instructions that are on SourceForge  Grin. Thank you again.

It would still be usefull if the the app could be locked.

Best regards
Damien
Kort

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

(Fixed) Api key error deleted api and created a new one.
Hi getting a error can someone help a noob out?

***************************************************************************************************
Welcome to Poloniex Lending Bot
2017-03-08 16:51:11 Error: HTTP Error 422:  Requesting returnOpenLoanOffers
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\poloniexlendingbot-master\lendingbot.py", line 71, in <module>
    Lending.cancel_all()
  File "C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\poloniexlendingbot-master\modules\Lending.py", line 138, in cancel_all
    loan_offers = api.return_open_loan_offers()
  File "C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\poloniexlendingbot-master\modules\Poloniex.py", line 153, in return_open_loan_offers
    loan_offers = self.api_query('returnOpenLoanOffers')
  File "C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\poloniexlendingbot-master\modules\Poloniex.py", line 104, in api_query
    ret = urllib2.urlopen(urllib2.Request('https://poloniex.com/tradingApi', post_data, headers))
  File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
    return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 435, in open
    response = meth(req, response)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 548, in http_response
    'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 473, in error
    return self._call_chain(*args)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
    result = func(*args)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\urllib2.py", line 556, in http_error_default
    raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
HTTPError: HTTP Error 422:

Unhandled error, please open a Github issue so we can fix it!
***************************************************************************************************
idee2013

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:05:52 PM

HI igor,

This groupbox automatically hide if there is no space for others.
So you need to change groupbox layout to make more space or set higher resolution, less DPI etc.

HI Igor,

i think there is a misunderstanding. Nothing is hidding. When i have 1000 USD it should show 1000 USD in this box when orders are created...but it shows 0 when a 10000 USD order is created.

BTW. the 100% rulething...99,75 is working good, but of course he leaves a little bit in the account.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: