Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:13:00 PM

It is easy to make a form with just the name, supply, description, ticker of the Merchant Token.

However, in my original question I was asking specifically if GATCOIN supports attaching rules and conditions to Merchant Tokens.

Because there are promos such as "The customer has to buy Product A together with Product B to get a cashback C limited to D promos per home address E after X to Y amount of days after purchase date Z. This promo is valid until the final date F".

https://www.asus-promotion.com/mb_vga/fi-en/tac.html

I think the answer is yes if you want to use your merchant tokens with attached products, but the beauty of this is if you don't like terms of a specific merchant token you can always sell it and buy another one or accumulate GAT Smiley

I want to know what the options are from the point of view of a merchant, not the customer.

Let's say I am Asus and I want to reward people who buy a video card and a motherboard at the same time using the Merchant Tokens. But I don't want my staff checking every form manually. I want this to be handled automatically by the GATCOIN platform. For example the video cards come with Merchant Token A and the motherboards with Merchant Token B. Customers also need to conform to the rules I wrote before. Is that possible to use GATCOIN to automate that process?

I think automation is definitely possible. it would be a waste of time and money to have someone send coins manually.

That's a good question. I am sure automatic token distribution will be possible but I don't know if/how its possible to add terms and conditions in this whole process. Maybe a member of the team can help out here.
Perhaps it will be provided through ETH smart contract. If understand their tech correctly. A member of the team could clarify this.

Exactly! That was my original question about. Are merchants required to learn Solidity to make their smart contract or is there an easier visual interface planned?

Another option I have read here is that GATCOIN will implement the rules on the merchants behalf. In a way that is also programming, just a different language. For example, it could be a numbered list of statements, conditions and requirements.

Whatever format the merchant defines the rules in, there will always be room for errors. Unlike traditional terms and conditions that always end with "We Can Change These Terms at Anytime", once the rules has been stored in a smart contract there is no way back. A merchant made a mistake that could cost them millions of dollars. Then what?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:23:37 PM

It is easy to make a form with just the name, supply, description, ticker of the Merchant Token.

However, in my original question I was asking specifically if GATCOIN supports attaching rules and conditions to Merchant Tokens.

Because there are promos such as "The customer has to buy Product A together with Product B to get a cashback C limited to D promos per home address E after X to Y amount of days after purchase date Z. This promo is valid until the final date F".

https://www.asus-promotion.com/mb_vga/fi-en/tac.html

I think the answer is yes if you want to use your merchant tokens with attached products, but the beauty of this is if you don't like terms of a specific merchant token you can always sell it and buy another one or accumulate GAT Smiley

I want to know what the options are from the point of view of a merchant, not the customer.

Let's say I am Asus and I want to reward people who buy a video card and a motherboard at the same time using the Merchant Tokens. But I don't want my staff checking every form manually. I want this to be handled automatically by the GATCOIN platform. For example the video cards come with Merchant Token A and the motherboards with Merchant Token B. Customers also need to conform to the rules I wrote before. Is that possible to use GATCOIN to automate that process?

I think automation is definitely possible. it would be a waste of time and money to have someone send coins manually.

That's a good question. I am sure automatic token distribution will be possible but I don't know if/how its possible to add terms and conditions in this whole process. Maybe a member of the team can help out here.

Actually, I took it for granted that they can add special conditions, like expiry date of rewards, minimum purchase to get a discount, whatever  Smiley
That will be the most important part in my opinion. It should not be to complicated to add this features.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:38:06 PM

SK Planet Japan already working company. Buy they working not only in Japan? As I understand in Korea also?

I believe they operate all over Asia. It's actually a good partner for GATCOIN to start with. Now they need a US and EU based company and they can go globally.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:42:04 PM

So besides Japan, what markets will Gatcoin target? Will it be worldwide, or Asia first?

i think they focus on japan by now but correct me if i am wrong
If the first contracts will be signed with Japan, this does not mean that they will work all the time in this region. I think there will be an expansion of the  GATCOIN activity, but this will take time
I hope they will also offer their service in Europe and America because I think these would be big markets for a product like GATCOIN.
For starters, it's enough to start the project in Japan and then move on to the Asian market. In America and Europe, another market.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:44:39 PM

So besides Japan, what markets will Gatcoin target? Will it be worldwide, or Asia first?

I think in Asia at first. Thie partneships with SK Planet Japan saying about this (they working in japan and Korea now, as I understand)

SK Planet is a subsidiary of SK Telecom and has its offices also in San Francisco, Turkey and all around Asia, so im sure they can make some agreements and also spread out of Asia sooner than later.

Would be good to hear of some partnerships who are already or are being made.
SK Planet Japan (SKPJ) will use GATCOIN's targeted A-DropTM technology to issue branded crypto-currencies to Chinese tourists. Tourists can use them to redeem beverage, fast food, and convenience store products in SKPJ's network of franchise partners.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:00:16 PM

If the first contracts will be signed with Japan, this does not mean that they will work all the time in this region. I think there will be an expansion of the  GATCOIN activity, but this will take time
I hope they will also offer their service in Europe and America because I think these would be big markets for a product like GATCOIN.
For starters, it's enough to start the project in Japan and then move on to the Asian market. In America and Europe, another market.
They want to test this platform on Asian market and then they will be implementing GATCOIN on US and European markets  Wink
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:42:40 PM

SK Planet Japan already working company. Buy they working not only in Japan? As I understand in Korea also?

I believe they operate all over Asia. It's actually a good partner for GATCOIN to start with. Now they need a US and EU based company and they can go globally.

Thats the good think about SK Planet, they already have an office in US and got a working platform there.
So they only need EU to conquer the world and so will GATcoin Smiley, ready to take over the world of coupons :p
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

Thats the good think about SK Planet, they already have an office in US and got a working platform there.
So they only need EU to conquer the world and so will GATcoin Smiley, ready to take over the world of coupons :p
I'm hoping that sk planet will be using gatcoin logos (or at least that they mention gatcoin somewhere at their website)
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:29:24 PM

They want to test this platform on Asian market and then they will be implementing GATCOIN on US and European markets  Wink
If this is so then the project has a great future.
It's not so easy to get into the American market.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:43:55 PM

I'm hoping that sk planet will be using gatcoin logos (or at least that they mention gatcoin somewhere at their website)
Providing an unlimited variety of spending options, plus leveraging the liquidity of the crypto currency markets is an extremely powerful combination
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:04:00 PM

Providing an unlimited variety of spending options, plus leveraging the liquidity of the crypto currency markets is an extremely powerful combination

That is what i like with project. It focuses more on consumers yo transact the easiest and the nicest way.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:22:09 PM

it will be great, expanding market in asia first, than go global.
i will waiting it in indonesia

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

Yes Asia is a big market, and gatcoin has great features to become a huge platform in these countries. Then gatcoin will spread in the world, cause if the platform is a sucess in Asia, the development of gatcoin will continue worldwide !
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:05:39 AM

Yes Asia is a big market, and gatcoin has great features to become a huge platform in these countries. Then gatcoin will spread in the world, cause if the platform is a sucess in Asia, the development of gatcoin will continue worldwide !

Japan by self even good market for GATCOIN. strong team involve in this project and looking forward

Realt Ltd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

WWW.REALT.UK

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:12:54 AM

The Asian market is very attractive.

Perhaps someone from the audience can advise the means of promotion that are particularly effective for the Asian market in the context of the project and in general?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:09:57 AM

Sooner or later they also will come to Europe and America, but let them first get a base in Asia. It's probably not good to get to greedy and try to work on every place at the same time Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:22:40 AM

When they will start job in Asia, i think for them, no problem will be found a partners in other regions also.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:58:41 AM

If the first contracts will be signed with Japan, this does not mean that they will work all the time in this region. I think there will be an expansion of the  GATCOIN activity, but this will take time

Sooner or later they also will come to Europe and America, but let them first get a base in Asia. It's probably not good to get to greedy and try to work on every place at the same time Smiley
Its better to be prepared than in hurry, try it on Asian market first and find out some results so they will do better in america and europe.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:25:44 AM

Def good advice to get a base somewhere first. if the base is succesfull you create revenue which you can re-invest to be succesfull in other regions. There is no way a budget is every big enough to conquer the whole
market at once.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:30:27 AM

Japan by self even good market for GATCOIN. strong team involve in this project and looking forward

Not just Japan. If you look at the trends then India is the biggest market nowadays for any new tech-related project. And if you talk about rewards and discounts then no one will be more excited than Indians.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: