Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

✅ Motion VR

For most, virtual reality means goggles and controllers and a tangle of wires. But what if it’s possible to play VR games with just VR helmet and body movement, by dodging, waving your hands and just in general use your body coordination?

In Motion VR you can workout with a boxing dummy like a pro, fly like a bird, accelerating with every beat of your wings (well… hands) 😀 and fight an army with entire arsenal of weapons!

#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
You know, these modern technologies are really amazing in the games of Arena Space and now we can be sure that it's fun not just for kids but for adults who can try this. I'm hoping that Arena Space bring it here in Philippines as soon as possible.
And something LOVELY is I'm one of those who love Action Games specially war using weapons like guns and sword and it's awesome because the system is focused on my moves and copy it. If Arena Space bring this project As soon as possible here in Philippines I'm 100% sure that you can put my name in your list of Loyal players Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

✅ Motion VR

For most, virtual reality means goggles and controllers and a tangle of wires. But what if it’s possible to play VR games with just VR helmet and body movement, by dodging, waving your hands and just in general use your body coordination?

In Motion VR you can workout with a boxing dummy like a pro, fly like a bird, accelerating with every beat of your wings (well… hands) 😀 and fight an army with entire arsenal of weapons!

#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
You know, these modern technologies are really amazing in the games of Arena Space and now we can be sure that it's fun not just for kids but for adults who can try this. I'm hoping that Arena Space bring it here in Philippines as soon as possible.
And something LOVELY is I'm one of those who love Action Games specially war using weapons like guns and sword and it's awesome because the system is focused on my moves and copy it. If Arena Space bring this project As soon as possible here in Philippines I'm 100% sure that you can put my name in your list of Loyal players Grin
Like they always said, nothing is impossible. Don't let your mind focus in a single idea or perspective. This is how Arena Space grow because they want to explore the unlimited works of VR technology. They want you to experience the art of bringing happiness using technology. Good Job!
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Yes , we can say that the price will be high for availing such a advance technology like VR in the park . But who knows , maybe they will make more consideration about the price since Philippines in fact is not a rich country that everyone can avail a high price for an amusement park .
I think in the first open of arena they should give a promo then when there are many investors they can now raise the price.

In making and planning to build arena space here in the Philippines it needs a big investors that can finance the production of Arena Space. It requires huge amount of funds and space .

There are many potential investor here in the Philippines , all we need to do is to spread this project so that they can be aware of this services . In no time I believe the investors will finance this kind of project.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:06 AM

Hey guys, have you noticed the statement of the pinned post in their telegram saying that "We’ve also entered into a few strategic partnerships with one of the biggest shopping and entertainment chains in Russia - Mega (IKEA Centres) and one of the biggest cinema chain in CIS Region." I am really excited about their plans for the year 2018.

Yeah, I noticed about this news. It will be a big and great news for the project. By this we can assure that the team still working hard so that the project and their ICO will become successful.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Yes , we can say that the price will be high for availing such a advance technology like VR in the park . But who knows , maybe they will make more consideration about the price since Philippines in fact is not a rich country that everyone can avail a high price for an amusement park .
I think in the first open of arena they should give a promo then when there are many investors they can now raise the price.
Actually it is the purpose and design of ICO. As you will notice in every ICO of a project, they are offering discount in their tokens. Then for the next ICOs they will make some changes in token pricing.

Discount and promos is one of the best strategy for able for them to lure more investors. I think this strategy is effective, some ICO become popular and successful because they give promos and discount for the first who able their token.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:29:27 AM

In making and planning to build arena space here in the Philippines it needs a big investors that can finance the production of Arena Space. It requires huge amount of funds and space .

There are many potential investor here in the Philippines , all we need to do is to spread this project so that they can be aware of this services . In no time I believe the investors will finance this kind of project.
Yes you have a point, especially when they see/know of this entire project. We do not know that maybe Arena Space board member have a plan to set a meeting to meet and to discuss about this project to well known and big people here in the Philippines.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

What if the Arena space is looks like Enchanted Kingdom or Star City. Do they have entrance fee only or they have different fee in every games you want to try. Just wondering in this VR Parks.
well... entrabce fee is basic on every amusement park... coz even you will not play.. you can also ecperience the vr tech thru ,
I think it will depend on the location, but most amusement parks have entrance fee, I remember there was a discussion on another page that it might go as 700 to 1500, to access all the gadgets. Off course this were based on the entrance fee in Russia.

Every amusement parks I guess have an entrance fee . Now about their services it could be better if they give a discount or promos like a ticket in ride all you can or you can use all vr technology inside the Arena space with a given amount/ discount.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

✅ Motion VR

Great publication , by this I become more jealous to people that first can/will avail the services of LALA . Im looking forward and become more excited to have their services here in the Philippines.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

✅ Motion VR

no doubt about it.. this technology now is the most advanced technology we had right now. we can assure that every game of arena has a unique and exciting game..this will gonna be a bigtime hit when it launched.... good luck arena space..

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

✅ Motion VR

no doubt about it.. this technology now is the most advanced technology we had right now. we can assure that every game of arena has a unique and exciting game..this will gonna be a bigtime hit when it launched.... good luck arena space..
I really think that VR technology is the future. Nowadays there are not many good products and is expensivebut I'm sure that in a few years is going to become cheaper and mainstream.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

Cinema 360° module

This a cinema theater of the future, where you can watch films in panoramic perspective thanks to 360° video technology. Cinema 360° module can offer you documentaries about nature, animals, wondrous corners of our planet as well as short live action and animated films for kids and breathtaking animated roller coaster.

All you need for that journey is to put on the VR goggles and make yourself comfortable in a Cinema 360° module chair.

Based on the picture, it is how VR cinema will work? Just wear the VR goggle and then sit? If that so, I think it is more comfortable compare to our existing cinemas.
I think it is testing for people who don't know how to use VR but the Arena was great because the assure that whoever will play in arena space will be comfortable. Good work arena.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

✅ Motion VR

I think they did that already, haven't you seen it on facebook? There's a vr park in Moscow that let's you play with 5 or more friends in a isolated space and you will fight zombies until the very last of you. It's like Left 4 dead + World War Z. I'm gonna find that video and post it here. Smiley

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

And I found the feasible location of it. Either put it on MoA (Mall of Asia) or somewhere in BGC

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

And I found the feasible location of it. Either put it on MoA (Mall of Asia) or somewhere in BGC
well in terms of location. I would suggest that its better to build arena space some where in north.. like in clark... it has more open space and no traffic at all.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

✅ Motion VR

I think they did that already, haven't you seen it on facebook? There's a vr park in Moscow that let's you play with 5 or more friends in a isolated space and you will fight zombies until the very last of you. It's like Left 4 dead + World War Z. I'm gonna find that video and post it here. Smiley
I want to see that video. I think many Filipinos will be going to excite for that video you've shared for us. And I want to see how they going to play that multiplaying games in VR.
nc_bbr

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

✅ Motion VR

I want to see that video. I think many Filipinos will be going to excite for that video you've shared for us. And I want to see how they going to play that multiplaying games in VR.
a video of game??? everybody wants to see it.. when will it be shown?? this must be exciting... I want to see it also... im very excited....hurry up arena...Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

✅ Motion VR

A lot of filipino are interested in the horror games and adventure just like what you said. If ever happen that they build an arena at PH expect that many filipino will play in the arena.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

well in terms of location. I would suggest that its better to build arena space some where in north.. like in clark... it has more open space and no traffic at all.
We are too advanced to think about that matter Grin But it is better, to get the good idea of ​​each participant. Yes, they need to think about where to build Arena Space when they bring it to the Philippines. They need to build it in the area where they can reach many people, it's good for them because they can earn a lot of money and at the same time many people will enjoy their facility and gadgets and of course their great services.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

We are too advanced to think about that matter Grin But it is better, to get the good idea of ​​each participant. Yes, they need to think about where to build Arena Space when they bring it to the Philippines. They need to build it in the area where they can reach many people, it's good for them because they can earn a lot of money and at the same time many people will enjoy their facility and gadgets and of course their great services.

If ever Arena Space will be launch here in the Philippines, many people will benefit on this project. But there is a lot to consider by the team of Arena, first the investors, funds, place, maintenance, and many more. For now, we need to just help Arena Space to be known here in the Philippines so that people will be informed about the information of what will be the Arena Space all about.
nc_bbr

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

If ever Arena Space will be launch here in the Philippines, many people will benefit on this project. But there is a lot to consider by the team of Arena, first the investors, funds, place, maintenance, and many more. For now, we need to just help Arena Space to be known here in the Philippines so that people will be informed about the information of what will be the Arena Space all about.
not just unique experience, enjoyment and new technology arena space will give to us., this will be a new tourist destination in our country, and this arena space will create job for the people and create tax for our government and community..

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: