Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

✅ Motion VR

For most, virtual reality means goggles and controllers and a tangle of wires. But what if it’s possible to play VR games with just VR helmet and body movement, by dodging, waving your hands and just in general use your body coordination?

In Motion VR you can workout with a boxing dummy like a pro, fly like a bird, accelerating with every beat of your wings (well… hands) 😀 and fight an army with entire arsenal of weapons!

#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
You know, these modern technologies are really amazing in the games of Arena Space and now we can be sure that it's fun not just for kids but for adults who can try this. I'm hoping that Arena Space bring it here in Philippines as soon as possible.
And something LOVELY is I'm one of those who love Action Games specially war using weapons like guns and sword and it's awesome because the system is focused on my moves and copy it. If Arena Space bring this project As soon as possible here in Philippines I'm 100% sure that you can put my name in your list of Loyal players Grin

I think they did that already, haven't you seen it on facebook? There's a vr park in Moscow that let's you play with 5 or more friends in a isolated space and you will fight zombies until the very last of you. It's like Left 4 dead + World War Z. I'm gonna find that video and post it here. Smiley
I want to see that video. I think many Filipinos will be going to excite for that video you've shared for us. And I want to see how they going to play that multiplaying games in VR.
A lot of filipino are interested in the horror games and adventure just like what you said. If ever happen that they build an arena at PH expect that many filipino will play in the arena.
For sure many Filipinos will be interested in this kind of experience but how about the cost of this attraction? Will it be affordable? And not only this motion VR, if ever the Arena Space will launch in the Philippines, will the price of this is budget friendly or very expensive?
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

✅ Motion VR

For most, virtual reality means goggles and controllers and a tangle of wires. But what if it’s possible to play VR games with just VR helmet and body movement, by dodging, waving your hands and just in general use your body coordination?

In Motion VR you can workout with a boxing dummy like a pro, fly like a bird, accelerating with every beat of your wings (well… hands) 😀 and fight an army with entire arsenal of weapons!

#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
You know, these modern technologies are really amazing in the games of Arena Space and now we can be sure that it's fun not just for kids but for adults who can try this. I'm hoping that Arena Space bring it here in Philippines as soon as possible.
And something LOVELY is I'm one of those who love Action Games specially war using weapons like guns and sword and it's awesome because the system is focused on my moves and copy it. If Arena Space bring this project As soon as possible here in Philippines I'm 100% sure that you can put my name in your list of Loyal players Grin

I think they did that already, haven't you seen it on facebook? There's a vr park in Moscow that let's you play with 5 or more friends in a isolated space and you will fight zombies until the very last of you. It's like Left 4 dead + World War Z. I'm gonna find that video and post it here. Smiley
I want to see that video. I think many Filipinos will be going to excite for that video you've shared for us. And I want to see how they going to play that multiplaying games in VR.
A lot of filipino are interested in the horror games and adventure just like what you said. If ever happen that they build an arena at PH expect that many filipino will play in the arena.
For sure many Filipinos will be interested in this kind of experience but how about the cost of this attraction? Will it be affordable? And not only this motion VR, if ever the Arena Space will launch in the Philippines, will the price of this is budget friendly or very expensive?

We saw a logo of LG in the  previous picture that is posted on top. Looks like they partner or they use LG products? Anyway, such a good specs of technology in our time. Good choice Arena Space.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

✅ Motion VR

We saw a logo of LG in the  previous picture that is posted on top. Looks like they partner or they use LG products? Anyway, such a good specs of technology in our time. Good choice Arena Space.
Maybe one of their business partner is LG since their project is mainly focused on high tech entertainment. Another big partner they have is samsung.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Hey guys. Despite of having a positive reviews and feedback from other people, I just wonder what are the challenges or threat of ARena Space to become a fully successful business. Is there a chance of market breakdown? Just wondering.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Some innovations on gaming and movie industry. Will this be also open for advertisers? This concept is so broad it can open new opportunities in other field also.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

What if the Arena space is looks like Enchanted Kingdom or Star City. Do they have entrance fee only or they have different fee in every games you want to try. Just wondering in this VR Parks.
well... entrabce fee is basic on every amusement park... coz even you will not play.. you can also ecperience the vr tech thru ,
I suggest they should not put an entrance fee because it might lessen they potential customers. Maybe the payment in every games is enough to have daily income.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Some innovations on gaming and movie industry. Will this be also open for advertisers? This concept is so broad it can open new opportunities in other field also.
I guess so because they need advertisements to spread out their project. Yes you are right VR is applicable in many kind of field, in fact I saw in their telegram someone is using VR to draw three-dimensional images in a three-dimensional space.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

I guess so because they need advertisements to spread out their project. Yes you are right VR is applicable in many kind of field, in fact I saw in their telegram someone is using VR to draw three-dimensional images in a three-dimensional space.
So it means it is also applicable in the profession of fine arts and even in architectural designing. If it is possible, then I think it is more convenient way of performing their jobs.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

So it means it is also applicable in the profession of fine arts and even in architectural designing. If it is possible, then I think it is more convenient way of performing their jobs.
But I think ARena Space is not applicable in those kind of fields because ARena Space is belong to an entertainment industry. Maybe those field you mentioned is far from what ARena Space is offering.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Yes , we can say that the price will be high for availing such a advance technology like VR in the park . But who knows , maybe they will make more consideration about the price since Philippines in fact is not a rich country that everyone can avail a high price for an amusement park .
I think in the first open of arena they should give a promo then when there are many investors they can now raise the price.

In making and planning to build arena space here in the Philippines it needs a big investors that can finance the production of Arena Space. It requires huge amount of funds and space .

There are many potential investor here in the Philippines , all we need to do is to spread this project so that they can be aware of this services . In no time I believe the investors will finance this kind of project.

And I found the feasible location of it. Either put it on MoA (Mall of Asia) or somewhere in BGC
well in terms of location. I would suggest that its better to build arena space some where in north.. like in clark... it has more open space and no traffic at all.
We are too advanced to think about that matter Grin But it is better, to get the good idea of ​​each participant. Yes, they need to think about where to build Arena Space when they bring it to the Philippines. They need to build it in the area where they can reach many people, it's good for them because they can earn a lot of money and at the same time many people will enjoy their facility and gadgets and of course their great services.

ofcourse, we need to be positive in this matter. It is good to have such discussion about building an ARena Space in the Philippines. And I'm sure there are people that is willing to invest in different country. It's good that they have chosen those countries that are primary exposed in this kind of park. What I hope is they will take notice of this kind of project.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

283 k USD do you collect? And it will enough for you?

ofcourse for the team is not enough, if you're going to check the list of selected countries that availed the franchise program, you'll see that they trusted arena space. ARena Space has still a long way to go, the project won't stop even the ICO is finished. If you're in doubt, why don't you check their page to find those parks specially in Russia. http://arenaspace.io/
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

Virtual Games is the team work of IT and Digital arts. Advertsing media can be inserted during the loading page of the game. Even advertiser can participate in this New park chain concept.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:42:54 AM

What if the Arena space is looks like Enchanted Kingdom or Star City. Do they have entrance fee only or they have different fee in every games you want to try. Just wondering in this VR Parks.
well... entrabce fee is basic on every amusement park... coz even you will not play.. you can also ecperience the vr tech thru ,
I think it will depend on the location, but most amusement parks have entrance fee, I remember there was a discussion on another page that it might go as 700 to 1500, to access all the gadgets. Off course this were based on the entrance fee in Russia.
It depends on the agreed agreement. But if I were the investor, I would preferred to have entrance fee.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:37:39 AM

I think it will depend on the location, but most amusement parks have entrance fee, I remember there was a discussion on another page that it might go as 700 to 1500, to access all the gadgets. Off course this were based on the entrance fee in Russia.
It depends on the agreed agreement. But if I were the investor, I would preferred to have entrance fee.
Yes, Also, I don't even see it wrong if the Arena Space charges an Entrance fee as long it's worth it what we pay in entrance and we'll see that their service is very good for every player within Arena Space.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

This idea is great because nowadays there are people who is don't have time to go to some amusement park to have fun.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

There will probably an entrance fee. It will cover maintenance of the whole theme park premises not mentioned the different attractions, also to prevent overcrowding, payment for the workers and others. Each attraction will have different fees and those fees will cover the maintenance of that specific attraction and also its upgrades. That's just based on my point of view.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

Looking at the new pictures from the previous page, may I ask Arena on what is the smallest scale and the biggrst scale that they could do. Coz the pictures looked like a kiosk at the mall, oris this kind of introduction to the puplic  so they become aware of the park that they have.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.

This will be a blast! hmmm, I'm curious where would be the feasible location of this park in the Philippines.

I think Luneta Park would be the most feasible place to put arena space into. A lot of people will patronize and avail this kind of amusement vr park. It is a new attraction for the filipino people.

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Yes , we can say that the price will be high for availing such a advance technology like VR in the park . But who knows , maybe they will make more consideration about the price since Philippines in fact is not a rich country that everyone can avail a high price for an amusement park .
I think in the first open of arena they should give a promo then when there are many investors they can now raise the price.

In making and planning to build arena space here in the Philippines it needs a big investors that can finance the production of Arena Space. It requires huge amount of funds and space .

There are many potential investor here in the Philippines , all we need to do is to spread this project so that they can be aware of this services . In no time I believe the investors will finance this kind of project.

And I found the feasible location of it. Either put it on MoA (Mall of Asia) or somewhere in BGC
well in terms of location. I would suggest that its better to build arena space some where in north.. like in clark... it has more open space and no traffic at all.
We are too advanced to think about that matter Grin But it is better, to get the good idea of ​​each participant. Yes, they need to think about where to build Arena Space when they bring it to the Philippines. They need to build it in the area where they can reach many people, it's good for them because they can earn a lot of money and at the same time many people will enjoy their facility and gadgets and of course their great services.

Famous landmark here in the philippines will be a good one to put and operate arena space. A lot of people for sure will enjoy this kind of Virtual Reality park. Though it is totally new to the filipino people but pretty sure that this will create more entertainment parks and soon this will be a famous attraction for the people.

Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

is their a vr game for adults only:HuhSmiley

for sure, there will be. if you want to play games that are rated 18+ they will be orienting you. But I think most of the games in the VR park are for kids because this will be their main target market. They will be seeing what you are playing on the monitor as shown above. So if you will go to this kind of park, might as well as just enjoy it.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: