Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:12:04 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 10:38:31 PM by ninjarobot

Does anyone live in San Francisco, California?

I do, and I would be happy to meet up with the HashFast team in person again to voice customer concerns. I visited their office before on October 30, but I doubt they would invite me over at this point. My support tickets and refund requests have been ignored since early November. Even if they do I would surely have to sign an NDA so they might as well communicate to us directly. I have no doubt they are aware of our concerns.

Also I'd like to avoid being used as a tool again. Last time John gave me verbal confirmation that full BTC refunds would be given in the amount paid and that I was allowed to post that on bitcointalk (which I did). Turns out it was misinformation and made me look like a fool. Communicating through intermediaries who are not employees just gives them plausible deniability.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:13:53 PM

Also I'd like to avoid being used as tool again. Last time John gave me verbal confirmation that full BTC refunds would be given in the amount paid and that I was allowed to post that on bitcointalk (which I did). Turns out it was misinformation and made me look like a fool.

And they never denied this.
They were sure to be safe with their own criminal deadline, and they promised things they don't want to do. That's what the law is for.

Even Josh here (i'm feeding the troll, i know and i'm sorry) will agree with me that BFL would have acted in a somehow smarter way. HF was this far from the perfect scam. We got lucky. Or maybe someone saved us.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:25:29 AM

New post count is down. Don't let these bastards get away with it.

I think people are waiting to see what the "4 announcements" are, but they won't wait very long.  At least that's me.

jddebug

Activity: 446

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:02:56 AM

New post count is down. Don't let these bastards get away with it.

I think people are waiting to see what the "4 announcements" are, but they won't wait very long.  At least that's me.

4 announcements?
Internet151

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:03:57 AM

The hashfast website has been down for a long time today, this is really starting to make me worry. Anyone know what's going on?
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:05:23 AM

The hashfast website has been down for a long time today, this is really starting to make me worry. Anyone know what's going on?

That makes you worry? What about everything else? lol.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 05:14:34 AM

Are you ready for this, guys? Seeing/reading that HashFast is no longer accepting orders, I took the incentive to use one of my seldom used Yahoo email accounts and blast them an email to see if I could elicit a response.

Email sent at 8:52 PM (CST)

Me

To sales@hashfast.com                                                              Today at 8:52 PM

Hello

My name is Helmut, and I'm curious as to how long it would take for me to receive 20 Sierras if I ordered today. I can pay immediately via bitcoins or bank transfer. Money is not a problem.

Also, I'm not sure if 20 units would qualify for some kind of discount, but please let me know. I would be able to purchase a few more depending of what the discount threshold is. I will also be paying for expedient shipping. I'm located in Kentucky, not too far from Bowling Green.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Regards,

Helmut G.

Received at 10:12 PM (CST)

James Kottmeier

To Me                                                                             Today at 10:12 PM

Hi Helmut,

I'm following up on your enquiry regarding 20 Sierra's. The anticipated ship date for an oder placed today is late February. Our chips are outperforming spec and (as I'm sure you know) all of our competitors are slated to ship sometime between late April and June. We're the company to go with if you want to get hashing with considerable power in the near future. I can also discount you on an order of that size from $6,300 per Sierra to $5,900 per Sierra.

Let me know when you're ready to get your order into our delivery queue or if I can help answer any questions.

Best,

James Kottmeier
Director of Sales
Hashfast Technologies
415-767-8235
James@hashfast.com

As you can clearly see, even though their website states that they're currently not accepting orders at this time, they will make an exception on a Saturday evening for a guy in Kentucky willing to fork over $120,000+ (including shipping fees) via Bitcoin.

But, for all you unfortunate blokes who've been blasting them emails seeking answers to serious concerns, it's fuck you and the alpaca you rode in on.

Anybody desiring a copy of the emails for their lawyer(s), feel free to PM me, whereupon I'll also provide full header details. It's the least I can do for my fellow bitcoiners.

~Bruno Kucinskas
amer

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:23:46 AM

Honestly - how is that treacherous. They're a business; if you legitimately had 120k to spend on miners - someone from sales better fucking respond immediately if they had any sense at all. They didn't let you jump ahead of everyone in line, they didn't expose some ridiculously low price, they didn't overpromise. They didn't give you an answer that they haven't given to the paid customers and the roles that we need responses from (logistics, support, customer service) is not the same crew that would respond to a pre-sales email.

I'm waving my refund pitchfork too, but this is not another negative mark imo.

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 05:33:26 AM

Our chips are outperforming spec and (as I'm sure you know) all of our competitors are slated to ship sometime between late April and June.
And This.!   How is this not a deceptive?
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:42:43 AM

Our chips are outperforming spec and (as I'm sure you know) all of our competitors are slated to ship sometime between late April and June.
And This.!   How is this not a deceptive?
Let's just say the company has progressed to the point of no return with their marketing fraud - thus a "little" bit more deception and fraud doesn't really cut it. Deception and lies is the only way they can operate now, since they already lost credibility within the professional mining community.

In fact - I would postulate - that's the preferred modus operandi now, since they somehow have to recover bitcoins to get rid of their early customer liability and a complete honest business model won't generate enough profit for the HF shareholders to become rich in the process.

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 06:01:06 AM

Honestly - how is that treacherous. They're a business; if you legitimately had 120k to spend on miners - someone from sales better fucking respond immediately if they had any sense at all. They didn't let you jump ahead of everyone in line, they didn't expose some ridiculously low price, they didn't overpromise. They didn't give you an answer that they haven't given to the paid customers and the roles that we need responses from (logistics, support, customer service) is not the same crew that would respond to a pre-sales email.

Let's say I have a website. I sell product. Business is very, very good. So good, I suspend sales and paste on my website the following: <Sales are suspended temporarily. Please check back soon.> I inform my salesperson/staff to NOT accept any more orders, thus no reason to be manning their sales emails on a Saturday evening while probably in a bar. But, if they do reply to emails from those inquiring, the response should be along the lines: <Currently, we are not accepting any orders, but your patronage is appreciated. We will contact you as soon as we start accepting orders again.> I guarantee you that if I happened to reply to James' response, he would have supplied me a bitcoin wallet address, but doing such now may be too late, assuming he, or others at HashFast, are reading the latest posts in this thread. What the hell! I'll go ahead and reply and see if James takes the bait.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:40:33 AM

Are you ready for this, guys? Seeing/reading that HashFast is no longer accepting orders, I took the incentive to use one of my seldom used Yahoo email accounts and blast them an email to see if I could elicit a response.

Email sent at 8:52 PM (CST)

Me

To sales@hashfast.com                                                              Today at 8:52 PM

Hello

My name is Helmut, and I'm curious as to how long it would take for me to receive 20 Sierras if I ordered today. I can pay immediately via bitcoins or bank transfer. Money is not a problem.

Also, I'm not sure if 20 units would qualify for some kind of discount, but please let me know. I would be able to purchase a few more depending of what the discount threshold is. I will also be paying for expedient shipping. I'm located in Kentucky, not too far from Bowling Green.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Regards,

Helmut G.

Received at 10:12 PM (CST)

James Kottmeier

To Me                                                                             Today at 10:12 PM

Hi Helmut,

I'm following up on your enquiry regarding 20 Sierra's. The anticipated ship date for an oder placed today is late February. Our chips are outperforming spec and (as I'm sure you know) all of our competitors are slated to ship sometime between late April and June. We're the company to go with if you want to get hashing with considerable power in the near future. I can also discount you on an order of that size from $6,300 per Sierra to $5,900 per Sierra.

Let me know when you're ready to get your order into our delivery queue or if I can help answer any questions.

Best,

James Kottmeier
Director of Sales
Hashfast Technologies
415-767-8235
James@hashfast.com

As you can clearly see, even though their website states that they're currently not accepting orders at this time, they will make an exception on a Saturday evening for a guy in Kentucky willing to fork over $120,000+ (including shipping fees) via Bitcoin.

But, for all you unfortunate blokes who've been blasting them emails seeking answers to serious concerns, it's fuck you and the alpaca you rode in on.

Anybody desiring a copy of the emails for their lawyer(s), feel free to PM me, whereupon I'll also provide full header details. It's the least I can do for my fellow bitcoiners.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PG nice one LOL!  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:43:11 AM

Let's say I have a website. I sell product. Business is very, very good. So good, I suspend sales and paste on my website the following: <Sales are suspended temporarily. Please check back soon.> I inform my salesperson/staff to NOT accept any more orders, thus no reason to be manning their sales emails on a Saturday evening while probably in a bar. But, if they do reply to emails from those inquiring, the response should be along the lines: <Currently, we are not accepting any orders, but your patronage is appreciated. We will contact you as soon as we start accepting orders again.> I guarantee you that if I happened to reply to James' response, he would have supplied me a bitcoin wallet address, but doing such now may be too late, assuming he, or others at HashFast, are reading the latest posts in this thread. What the hell! I'll go ahead and reply and see if James takes the bait.

Do it PG do it.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

amer

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:57:31 AM

Let's say I have a website. I sell product. Business is very, very good. So good, I suspend sales and paste on my website the following: <Sales are suspended temporarily. Please check back soon.> I inform my salesperson/staff to NOT accept any more orders, thus no reason to be manning their sales emails on a Saturday evening while probably in a bar. But, if they do reply to emails from those inquiring, the response should be along the lines: <Currently, we are not accepting any orders, but your patronage is appreciated. We will contact you as soon as we start accepting orders again.>
This is basically the response you did receive. He's saying you can't have any until late February, but in a way that makes you want to discuss it further.

I guarantee you that if I happened to reply to James' response, he would have supplied me a bitcoin wallet address, but doing such now may be too late, assuming he, or others at HashFast, are reading the latest posts in this thread. What the hell! I'll go ahead and reply and see if James takes the bait.
How would taking your money be damning? That would just mean that they are still the same HashFast that they were yesterday, taking our money. They probably won't ship to you in late February either, changing nothing, and they probably would refund you in USD, even if BTC went up by 10x, which is not new either. A new low would be if they delivered to "you" before everyone else, but that's an expensive test and not really a lot of bang for your buck.

Please tell me what you read at the top of their website: http://hashfast.com/

Please tell me what you read at the bottom of their latest blog post here: http://hashfast.com/were-shipping-2013/

Please tell me again they're not treacherous.
I'm not saying they are or are not treacherous, I'm just saying that this specific email exchange does not make them any more or less treacherous than they already are.

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:09:54 AM

Did it, smoothie.
SirWizz

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:11:56 AM

Let's say I have a website. I sell product. Business is very, very good. So good, I suspend sales and paste on my website the following: <Sales are suspended temporarily. Please check back soon.> I inform my salesperson/staff to NOT accept any more orders, thus no reason to be manning their sales emails on a Saturday evening while probably in a bar. But, if they do reply to emails from those inquiring, the response should be along the lines: <Currently, we are not accepting any orders, but your patronage is appreciated. We will contact you as soon as we start accepting orders again.>
This is basically the response you did receive. He's saying you can't have any until late February, but in a way that makes you want to discuss it further.

That's not what it says at all. It says the anticipated shipping date is in late February for an order placed today and that is the main issue. According to the website you should not be able to place an order today so the whole discussion should not have happened. This just shows (for who is willing to see) what sort of people you are dealing with here.

Are you some sort of HF apologist?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:15:20 AM

I guarantee you that if I happened to reply to James' response, he would have supplied me a bitcoin wallet address, but doing such now may be too late, assuming he, or others at HashFast, are reading the latest posts in this thread. What the hell! I'll go ahead and reply and see if James takes the bait.
How would taking your money be damning? That would just mean that they are still the same HashFast that they were yesterday, taking our money. They probably won't ship to you in late February either, changing nothing, and they probably would refund you in USD, even if BTC went up by 10x, which is not new either. A new low would be if they delivered to "you" before everyone else, but that's an expensive test and not really a lot of bang for your buck.

Please tell me what you read at the top of their website: http://hashfast.com/

Please tell me what you read at the bottom of their latest blog post here: http://hashfast.com/were-shipping-2013/

Please tell me again they're not treacherous.
I'm not saying they are or are not treacherous, I'm just saying that this specific email exchange does not make them any more or less treacherous than they already are.

You guys ready to take this to a whole new level? Thought so. Enjoy the ride (no pun intended)!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:H6B2rmCuWQgJ:www.daddysreviews.com/venue/usa/california/north/scott_tyson_sf+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Experience:  This dude is a true hustler. He was more interested in being worshiped and taken care than catering my needs. He wanted to piss on my mouth, and I said no. He kept saying that I had a fit body, but didn't take good care of me (if you know what I mean). He only penetrated me few times and lost it. The rest of the time was just conversation and waste of my time. There is a reason why he asks for the money up front. Be aware. I know I'll never hire this guy again. If you're a tranny and like a short blondie, you may be up for a treat, though...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:23:03 AM

Come on, gays guys! I can't play alone. Ask me why my last post is even relevant. And, if you play nice, I'll share with you where the Sierra name came from.

It must be nice to stick it up bitcoiner's asses while they take their bitcoins so that they can...wait for it...take it up their ass.
SirWizz

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:26:02 AM

Come on, gays guys! I can't play alone. Ask me why my last post is even relevant. And, if you play nice, I'll share with you where the Sierra name came from.

Ok, I'll bite... who at HF is gay and why is this relevant? Huh
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:27:58 AM

Ok, I'll bite... who at HF is gay and why is this relevant? Huh

Funny you should ask.

https://www.google.com/search?q=311+Oak+Street+Ph+%234+Oakland&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&oq=311+Oak+Street+Ph+%234+Oakland&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#es_sm=122&espv=210&q=%22311+Oak+Street%22+Oakland

311 Oak Street, Oakland | The Sierra lofts for sale as 311 Oak St
www.eastbaymodern.com/311-oak-street-lofts.php‎
The Sierra lofts at 311 Oak Street in Oakland's Jack London Square neighborhoood. Photo & pricing guide to condo lofts for sale at 311 Oak St, Oakland, CA.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: