Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628604 times)
sgtwiggles

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

Just signed up to Kraken as I thought you could withdraw £GBP but I don't see an option in the left withdraw column for £GBP.   I see on the FAQ it says they charge £60 to withdraw £ so I guess it must be an option.  Am I doing something wrong or missing something.  Any help would be appreciated!

It says here that from 24th April 2017 GBP withdaw will be live: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-exchange-kraken-launches-new-fiat-funding-options/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:24:08 PM

Can someone at Kraken please push Ticket #409290?
Fidor payments are not credited (old customer / fully verified)

For some reasons, Fidor-Fidor-SEPA deposits take several hours lately. Not long ago it used to be minutes. Any comments as to why this changed, Dargo?
Multiple reasons...
1. Sometimes your name is not shown. In this case the transaction is shortly successfull, but not creidted. then it disappears. After several hours it appears again, but "onhold".
2. Fidor transaction limit. I was told that there is a fixed daily limit of incoming transactions Kraken can handle. Kraken has a workaround for this, but this has to be done manually by few specific guys. So they usually do it after enough people wrote support tickets about missing transfers.
3. And even more reasons...

All in all it is unfortunaltey this way:
If you have an alternative to Kraken, then do not use Kraken at the moment.
Wait until they solved all these problems like website/api being bad/unreachable. Market orders (or limit orders which should be filled) taking minutes to execute, while other orders come through, even if they were placed after yours) . Stale orderbooks...

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:04:01 PM

Just signed up to Kraken as I thought you could withdraw £GBP but I don't see an option in the left withdraw column for £GBP.   I see on the FAQ it says they charge £60 to withdraw £ so I guess it must be an option.  Am I doing something wrong or missing something.  Any help would be appreciated!

It says here that from 24th April 2017 GBP withdaw will be live: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-exchange-kraken-launches-new-fiat-funding-options/

Your account must be verified to tier 3 before you can see this funding option under Funding > Deposit/Withdraw > GBP. Let me know if that's not the issue.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:15:19 PM

For some reasons, Fidor-Fidor-SEPA deposits take several hours lately. Not long ago it used to be minutes. Any comments as to why this changed, Dargo?
Multiple reasons...
1. Sometimes your name is not shown. In this case the transaction is shortly successfull, but not creidted. then it disappears. After several hours it appears again, but "onhold".
2. Fidor transaction limit. I was told that there is a fixed daily limit of incoming transactions Kraken can handle. Kraken has a workaround for this, but this has to be done manually by few specific guys. So they usually do it after enough people wrote support tickets about missing transfers.

Wait until they solved all these problems like website/api being bad/unreachable. Market orders (or limit orders which should be filled) taking minutes to execute, while other orders come through, even if they were placed after yours) . Stale orderbooks...

Deposit was credited yesterday. On #2 above, my understanding is that it's a daily transaction limit set by Fidor and doesn't have anything to do with how many transactions we can handle technically. There are a number of issues right now for sure that we are working to address and people should be aware and cautious for that reason, but if the main issue you're seeing is that deposits take several hours to credit instead of several minutes, that doesn't seem like something that should stop you.
ccoinca

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:26:42 PM

How about Kraken treating USD deposit customers like sh*t, making them wait 1 MONTH or LONGER to receive funds?
Ikeet

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:33:31 PM

Hey I have been waiting for the tier 3 verification for a few days now. I already had the 1 and 2 any estimation on how long its currently taking to get verified?
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

Multiple reasons...

Deposit was credited yesterday. On #2 above, my understanding is that it's a daily transaction limit set by Fidor and doesn't have anything to do with how many transactions we can handle technically. There are a number of issues right now for sure that we are working to address and people should be aware and cautious for that reason, but if the main issue you're seeing is that deposits take several hours to credit instead of several minutes, that doesn't seem like something that should stop you.

Actually it IS a problem when a deposit which normally takes ~30 Minutes to become credited now takes several hours (todays deposit I sent ~12h ago is still not credited, but at least now shows up as "onHold"). This is new for me and I have been using Kraken because I was able to deposit fast using fidor. If you are working on that I can wait some time, but if you claim that there is not even a problem I should consider another exchange (in Germany bitcoin.de also works with fidor).
BR
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:13:13 PM

Multiple reasons...

Actually it IS a problem when a deposit which normally takes ~30 Minutes to become credited now takes several hours (todays deposit I sent ~12h ago is still not credited, but at least now shows up as "onHold"). This is new for me and I have been using Kraken because I was able to deposit fast using fidor. If you are working on that I can wait some time, but if you claim that there is not even a problem I should consider another exchange (in Germany bitcoin.de also works with fidor).
BR

Yes, it's a problem, didn't mean to suggest it isn't.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:35:40 PM

Hey I have been waiting for the tier 3 verification for a few days now. I already had the 1 and 2 any estimation on how long its currently taking to get verified?

It might get faster since we are hiring more verification agents, but it could take 4 weeks or more unfortunately because we have a large backlog of accounts waiting for verification.
Afrikoin
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:33:39 AM

hi Kraken

i wired a USD Swift deposit via SMBC.  on 19th June.

still no deposit reflects on my account

i wrote to support twice with no responses in both

I've talked to my bank, they said money was  wired to correct receiver.

please help me resolve this

i have added all relevant details of swift wire confirmation via support

ticket number 412707

thanks

bumped

i sent another support message

with more details
request (419399)

will appreciate
thanks

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

hi Kraken

ticket number 412707

thanks

bumped

with more details
request (419399)

will appreciate
thanks

bank advised me to send payment confirmation document to kraken

this apparently aid kraken in tracing payment from  your end

its a pdf document

with all swift wire details

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

knop

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:02:49 AM

have the opposite problem
withdrawal from kraken
two weeks
nothing happening
support is "investigating" without any news
no swift provided

can kraken steal funds?
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:26:51 AM

It might get faster since we are hiring more verification agents, but it could take 4 weeks or more unfortunately because we have a large backlog of accounts waiting for verification.

Have been waiting for almost 2 weeks by now Sad Do you mean verification might take 4 weeks from now or since application?
xlnkiki

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

Hello Kraken,

I transferred a $5K+ Wire deposit from a USD account at a Swiss bank on June 19th (today is June 29) which showed up in my account on the same day but it is still "On Hold" and I don't know why.

I submitted Tickets 394721, 398620, and 408267 with the wire details but haven't received a response.  I am Tier 4 verified.

Please advise.

Thank you,
cb
BeastMoney

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

Hi, this is a PSA/warning about Kraken that I wish I had gotten a month ago: **DO NOT SEND THEM FIAT!** I sent a USD Wire to Kraken. Their website claims 1-5 Business days it has been 15! After 7 business days I submitted a ticket. Three days later I got a canned response that my issue would be forwarded. I replied 4 hours later that I would go public in three more business days, it has been 6 days and no answer. Sorry I didn't warn all of you sooner!

PLEASE Stay away from KRAKEN!!!

Ticket #389756

Steemit Post: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@steampowered/psa-kraken-not-crediting-1-month-old-deposit

Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6kbvoa/psakraken_not_crediting_1_month_old_wire_deposit/
ccoinca

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:58:40 PM

Hi, this is a PSA/warning about Kraken that I wish I had gotten a month ago: **DO NOT SEND THEM FIAT!** I sent a USD Wire to Kraken. Their website claims 1-5 Business days it has been 15! After 7 business days I submitted a ticket. Three days later I got a canned response that my issue would be forwarded. I replied 4 hours later that I would go public in three more business days, it has been 6 days and no answer. Sorry I didn't warn all of you sooner!

Ticket #389756

Steemit Post: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@steampowered/psa-kraken-not-crediting-1-month-old-deposit

Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6kbvoa/psakraken_not_crediting_1_month_old_wire_deposit/

Take a look around, there are hundreds of these exact type of posts about Kraken right now.

So Kraken, what is up with your banking problems? Why don't you just be honest?
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:29:09 AM

Ticket #389756

Threatening someone to make a post about it on le reddit... man, it was nasty...
xlnkiki

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:00:54 AM

Hello Kraken,

I transferred a $5K+ Wire deposit from a USD account at a Swiss bank on June 19th (today is June 29) which showed up in my account on the same day but it is still "On Hold" and I don't know why.

I submitted Tickets 394721, 398620, and 408267 with the wire details but haven't received a response.  I am Tier 4 verified.

Please advise.

Thank you,
cb

Half a day later I received an email with the following statement:
"The deposit has now been released. Future deposits from the same name/IBAN-combination should not be held."

All is well now and I have made my first trade. Thanks for taking care of it!
cb
Afrikoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:10:20 AM

hi Kraken

ticket number 412707

thanks

bumped

with more details
request (419399)

will appreciate
thanks

bank advised me to send payment confirmation document to kraken

this apparently aid kraken in tracing payment from  your end

its a pdf document

with all swift wire details

resolved.

thank you kraken!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

Once BTC price is $10,000 by winter all verifications for Gemini and Kraken will be approved! Tongue
Then all the new people can buy in and slide the slide back to $1,000.

Here is clever idea - why not pool together and do a verification system that approves you for all exchanges with one application!!??
Or maybe verify you based on being approved and trusted at another exchange.
Or maybe have a physical location where you can walk in and give blood and give your soul over to Lord Bitcorn. (Or just an ID.)

Funny to see people who have been using Coinbase for years not even ALLOWED to trade on Gemini at all. And not able to be verified to withdraw a single dollar on Kraken with no support response in weeks.

Sad for the industry right now. Looks like banks win this round. Way easier to setup a bank account. 15 minutes in and out.
And no excuse as Gemini and Kraken have had years already to prepare.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: