Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628600 times)
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

Thanks for the reply, i thought tier 4 would have helped to make quicker deposits but i guess not. Your "5 days" means 5 days + weekend = eight days.

I'll sent another ticket tomorrow if deposit isn't credited.

May i ask what causes this delay in sepa payments ? I make an payment, it's instantly reduced from my bank account and bank forwards it in 24h max.

Then it lays somewhere four days and over weekend of course...  ??

and yes, it's nice to see everything skyrocketing when stuck with uncredited deposit...

Hi nevermindthebotox. Speaking candidly, the most common issue is that the reference wasn't supplied or has an error in it. There are other reasons that your funds could be delayed, but this is the most common issue. Thank you for your patience.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
decalservice

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:15 AM

Hello there, I specifically made an account here on bitcointalk and even paid the fee, mostly to be able to ask Kraken a question - What happened to my $2400 wire withdrawal? It has been over 3 weeks and I have had no reply from Kraken support - I have made 2 tickets, one which I resolved by myself, and this one, which I need Kraken's help with...

Oddly enough, the few previous withdrawals (wire, bank is inside of USA) have gone thru just fine. However, on my Kraken account page all of them still shows up as "sending".

I had an issue 3 weeks ago which I submitted a ticket for, and I never got a reply. This time, the withdrawal amount is high enough to cause me some alarm. Could you kindly let me know how to to proceed with finding out where my withdrawal has gone? No reply to my ticket/email yet. Kraken shows the wire as "sending", (just like all the other wires which have already arrived!) but my bank has not received any wire, and it has been around 10 days I think. I am tier 3 verified.

I have never had a problem with Kraken until now. In fact, I was verified up to tier 3 in only 2 days - I hear so many people complain, but it has been smooth sailing with Kraken.... until now. Can you please give me some insight into what is happening? I'm not sure if I need to wait one day or 5 years at this point.

My appreciation!
alchmiya

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

I found this statement in the "How do I deposit EUR into my account?" section in Kraken:

Clients outside SEPA countries should use SMBC (SWIFT) but may also use (2), Fidor Bank AG Wire Transfer, in certain situations.

Can I wire transfer to Fidor Bank AG from outside SEPA countries? What is that certain situations?

I really hope you will allow it as wire transfer to Germany is much cheaper for me compared to wire transfer to Japan.

Hi alchmiya. Technically this is an option for people outside of the SEPA zone, but you will not be able to withdraw funds with this same method. Let us know if you need anything else.

Dear Kraken Support,

I need to deposit in USD, but still no option for me in the Funding Menu..

Based on this article :
https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/204061046-How-do-I-deposit-USD-into-my-account-non-US-Resident-

I'm supposed to be able to deposit in USD since I'm on the Tier 3 Verification.

I have summitted a ticket (1503911) and escalate it, but still no response at all from your side.

Please help me so that I can deposit in USD ASAP..

It has been a week for me to wait my Tier 3 Verification so that I can deposit USD, but after Tier 3, still there is no option for that Sad
So please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible..

Thank you in advance for your support & understanding.

Hi Joseph.HD. Unfortunately, our banking partner does not accept wire transfers from your country. You're welcome to deposit EUR via SEPA transfer if you have an account in the SEPA zone, or deposit cryptocurrencies. Sadly, we have no way around this at this time. Thanks for understanding.

We are talking of a ticket 2 months old, Could you please check my position in the queue and give me an estimate of an answer date for my ticket? It is important to know if am going to be answered in 2 weeks or in 50 years. My actions cannot be the same.

Why don't you give phone support? Can I talk to someone that is not a machine sending the same e-mails to everyone? It is like talking to a wall.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Hi Victorvpc. I'm sorry for the wait. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimate at this time. Your issue requires a specific team and they have a significant backlog at this time. We are not able to offer phone support at this time but if we can in the future we will make a public announcement about it. Thanks for understanding.

Kraken's "please allow five days blahblah" after sepa deposit is actually automatically at least eight days... if you are lucky.

How on earth you still haven't fixed this delay when making deposits ?? yeah ticket sent, escalated and automatic "  Cry "-reply received

Roll Eyes

Hi nevermindthebotox. We're not having any widespread delays with SEPA transfers. They're automatically credited when they arrive to a client's account, which takes between 1-5 business days. If you're missing a deposit please be sure to escalate your ticket using /forms/2VolutBY6HBGJRRA3]this form. Thanks for your patience.

Yes, funding page unavailable, also "Get Verified" is unavailable.

This is seriously annoying to have this kind of error during such volatile situation , Kraken upgraded their system but again same thing which is sad .

Hi Guys. These issues should be resolved now. If you're still seeing errors please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using /forms/2VolutBY6HBGJRRA3]this form. Thank you for your patience.

Hi, I do not need to withdraw. I only need to deposit fund to buy btc. And I want the cheapest and fastest way (Same-day transfer to Germany provided by my bank) to deposit fund which is to transfer to Germany instead of Japan.
Anyway, I have transferred EUR1209 to Fidor Bank AG with my unique reference included and understand that EUR5 will be deducted. I hope everything will go well.
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 12:29:40 PM by CryptoTeng

If you refer to the quoted email from Gil then this is a quite poor answer, and as said above, Gil's answer is an admission to market manipulation. Otherwise you might want to state the content of the answer to the ticket you refer to in general terms. We do not have insight in the dudes tickets. He promised to update us as soon as an useful answer from Kraken was received by him.

About your answer of having a look at the problem. Having a laugh right now. As this is the type of answer one usually gets from you, in our case since spring last year (2017). And since you haven't done anything about it since then, it is criminal negligence of the problem.

None the less. Next question, apart from trying to solve this issue. How are you going to compensate your users for this serious error? Again, to answer this question, you do not need to involve any user specific details.

Furthermore, the 2 questions from the previous post are in no way limited to the dudes ticket. These are very general questions on how you treat your own ToS, and how you can justify this type of market manipulation. So, we ca actually step away from the dudes ticket, and keep to the discussion of these general points, which might be interessting to every Kraken user.

Hi CryptoTeng. I'm talking with our trading experts and we'll let you know once we've completed the investigation. We'll get to the bottom of this but it will take some time. We'll be updating the ticket once the investigation is over and reporting back here without client details of course. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Still, no answer to the questions.

Again, the questions:
1) How can Kraken justify this criminal behavior? Or in other words. How can Kraken justify this either direct market manipulation, or indirect manipulation by negligence?
2) Why does Kraken not keep to the ToS when it comes to justified refunds?

Additional questions. Seeing that Gil stated that Kraken did (potentially still does) supply erroneous OHLC-data. Why were no steps taken in correcting these errors after they were brought to your attention? (again the note, that there is proof that the "ridiculous pikes" are not caused by erroneous data, but that trades did take place)
BTW, we already expect the following answer regarding the correction of data….”Kraken is not responsible for data displayed by third party tools.” (LOL) In this case the next question. If not possible to have the data corrected, why are customers not made aware by Kraken about these errors in OHLC data so that they can check whether they are affected by this?  

To ALL Kraken clients: Be aware of market manipulation by Kraken (even admitted by their client team)

Btw, our friend is still waiting for an answer. You guys stopped replying to his justified request.
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

Hello there, I specifically made an account here on bitcointalk and even paid the fee, mostly to be able to ask Kraken a question - What happened to my $2400 wire withdrawal? It has been over 3 weeks and I have had no reply from Kraken support - I have made 2 tickets, one which I resolved by myself, and this one, which I need Kraken's help with...

Oddly enough, the few previous withdrawals (wire, bank is inside of USA) have gone thru just fine. However, on my Kraken account page all of them still shows up as "sending".

I had an issue 3 weeks ago which I submitted a ticket for, and I never got a reply. This time, the withdrawal amount is high enough to cause me some alarm. Could you kindly let me know how to to proceed with finding out where my withdrawal has gone? No reply to my ticket/email yet. Kraken shows the wire as "sending", (just like all the other wires which have already arrived!) but my bank has not received any wire, and it has been around 10 days I think. I am tier 3 verified.

I have never had a problem with Kraken until now. In fact, I was verified up to tier 3 in only 2 days - I hear so many people complain, but it has been smooth sailing with Kraken.... until now. Can you please give me some insight into what is happening? I'm not sure if I need to wait one day or 5 years at this point.

My appreciation!

Hi decalservice. I'm sorry to hear about the delay in sending your withdrawal. Could you please escalate your ticket using this form? One of our agents will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Hi, I do not need to withdraw. I only need to deposit fund to buy btc. And I want the cheapest and fastest way (Same-day transfer to Germany provided by my bank) to deposit fund which is to transfer to Germany instead of Japan.
Anyway, I have transferred EUR1209 to Fidor Bank AG with my unique reference included and understand that EUR5 will be deducted. I hope everything will go well.

Hi alchmiya. Let us know if you need anything else!

Again, the questions:
1) How can Kraken justify this criminal behavior? Or in other words. How can Kraken justify this either direct market manipulation, or indirect manipulation by negligence?

Additional questions. Seeing that Gil stated that Kraken did (potentially still does) supply erroneous OHLC-data. Why were no steps taken in correcting these errors after they were brought to your attention? (again the note, that there is proof that the "ridiculous pikes" are not caused by erroneous data, but that trades did take place)
BTW, we already expect the following answer regarding the correction of data….”Kraken is not responsible for data displayed by third party tools.” (LOL) In this case the next question. If not possible to have the data corrected, why are customers not made aware by Kraken about these errors in OHLC data so that they can check whether they are affected by this? 

To ALL Kraken clients: Be aware of market manipulation by Kraken (even admitted by their client team)

Btw, our friend is still waiting for an answer. You guys stopped replying to his justified request.

Hi CryptoTeng. Kraken does not participate in market manipulation.

As previously stated, we're investigating the situation laid out in the ticket. We'll be sure to respond to the ticket once we have a solution.

Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
CryptoTeng

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:45:09 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 01:17:56 AM by CryptoTeng

Again, the questions:

As previously stated, we're investigating the situation laid out in the ticket. We'll be sure to respond to the ticket once we have a solution.

As this issue was first reported spring last year (2017), we just wonder how long this investigation will take. We still did not receive an adequate answer about this issue last year.

As you seem to have forgotten about those requests, we will regularly remind you of this issue in the future until this issue is solved. Then you cannot forget this time. And yes, we will keep on calling it market manipulation, as it it clearly is the case seeing the proof, Gil's answer, the negligence of the so called error (not true according to the screenshots) in the OHCL data, and not warning customers about these irregularities in your markets.

Furthermore, to answer the 2nd question above we do not need to wait for the investigation. This is a very general question on how serious Kraken takes it's customers except for seeing them as milk cows.
So, please stop trying to solve this with management BS bingo, as you have been trying to do for months now.

We are just glad to have stopped trading on your wannabe exchange, better say SCAM, some time ago. As every customer should question the integrity of your markets as you still cannot answer the case after more than week in this particular dude's case, or in our case since almost a year.
Dellamarta

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

WARNING  !!!
MISSING 5000eur on KRAKEN, (on hold for a month now).
no NORMAL response from support

please, dont tell me to escalate my ticket and thank me for my patience...
done to many times
Cryptotreasury

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

ENTERING DAY 110!

PLEASE NOTE KRAKEN SUPPORT IS NOT RESPONDING TO LETTERS FROM MY LEGAL COUNCIL. IF THIS IS THE CASE FOR ANYONE ELSE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!  

CASE: 759020

Whilst considerable work has been done to move my particularly complex situation forward I am now met with silence. I used to get correspondence daily and generally I have been impressed regarding the response time of "Kraken's nightmare support" over the past few months. Up until now.

I understand that Kraken Support is stretched but resolving my withdrawal issue, which has now been on hold for a week, is extremely easy and would take very little time to address. Solution: do what Bittrex does and start bottlenecking new accounts if you can't handle the heat.

I AM UNABLE TO PUT MY ASSETS IN COLD STORAGE OR CASH OUT AND I AM CONSISTENTLY REMINDED OF MT GOX. (I don't care how close Kraken was in the reimbursement strategy).

After lifting the withdrawal and deposit embargo I am left with withdrawals on hold until support can "make sure it goes through correctly". I am now waiting a week for someone to review this and let's not go into last week's market crunch, I thank Superman for the rebound. So do you guys I suppose. Unless this procedure requires a UN delegation rather an a couple of clicks on a drop down menu I challenge you KRAKEN SEPTIMUS to be a hero and put this case to bed so I can throw a party!

TICKET ESCALATION: DONE
AM I HAVING NICE DAY? : YES I GENERALLY DO, BUT THERE IS A BIG CLOUD RAINING OVER ME CALLED INACTION FROM KRAKEN SUPPORT.

MrN1ce9uy

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

ENTERING DAY 110!

PLEASE NOTE KRAKEN SUPPORT IS NOT RESPONDING TO LETTERS FROM MY LEGAL COUNCIL. IF THIS IS THE CASE FOR ANYONE ELSE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!  

Whilst considerable work has been done to move my particularly complex situation forward I am now met with silence. I used to get correspondence daily and generally I have been impressed regarding the response time of "Kraken's nightmare support" over the past few months. Up until now.

I understand that Kraken Support is stretched but resolving my withdrawal issue, which has now been on hold for a week, is extremely easy and would take very little time to address. Solution: do what Bittrex does and start bottlenecking new accounts if you can't handle the heat.

I AM UNABLE TO PUT MY ASSETS IN COLD STORAGE OR CASH OUT AND I AM CONSISTENTLY REMINDED OF MT GOX. (I don't care how close Kraken was in the reimbursement strategy).

After lifting the withdrawal and deposit embargo I am left with withdrawals on hold until support can "make sure it goes through correctly". I am now waiting a week for someone to review this and let's not go into last week's market crunch, I thank Superman for the rebound. So do you guys I suppose. Unless this procedure requires a UN delegation rather an a couple of clicks on a drop down menu I challenge you KRAKEN SEPTIMUS to be a hero and put this case to bed so I can throw a party!

AM I HAVING NICE DAY? : YES I GENERALLY DO, BUT THERE IS A BIG CLOUD RAINING OVER ME CALLED INACTION FROM KRAKEN SUPPORT.

I had withdrawal pending for 9 days and Kraken told me about their partner SynapseFi for wire transfers. I contacted them via support ticket on their website and I received my withdrawal within 24 hours.

They told me I could report service complaints to issues@synapsepay.com
Cryptotreasury

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Thanks for your advise MrN1ce9uy

Do they cover Fiat currency bank transfers or Cryptocurrency?

In this case we would be talking Cryptocurrency.....

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

withdraw are again unavailable
seriously why did a maj of several days for fix only half of your famous issues?
Pimpmycoin

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

non può fare dump per sempre

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

seriously why did a maj of several days for fix only half of your famous issues?

same here, deposit and withdrawal service unavailable

"il  lungo termine è una guida fallace per gli affari correnti: nel lungo termine saremo tutti morti"
jondigo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

Well guys, I'm glad I'm not alone...

Received confirmation of Level 4 status, and first thing I see is that the Deposit/Withdraw services are unavailable.

Plus, website is kinda slow. I did not trade on Kraken so far, but I wonder why they went down to do all the upgrades if they are still overloaded?

1. They should shut down new applications entirely until their Support is up to date and reply within 48 hours max. This is internet business. 48 hours is reasonable but still long for online businesses.

2. Same goes for Deposit/Withdrawals. When it comes to money, people have emotions and flood the support team with unnecessary tickets.

3. Fix the scale issues. That means a bug free & lightning fast web and trading platform. Routinely do weekly upgrades with short down times.

I do understand exchanges want to grab as many customers as possible, but history tells these customers will leave ship at some point when better structured exchanges will pop up, and will not come back.

This is not like traditional banking when you seem "stuck" with your porfolio/loans at a specific bank and prefer to stay over crossing the street as it's complicated to do.

Hope the (3) points I pointed out will be considered by Kraken, in their best interests for the medium / long term.
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

ENTERING DAY 110!

Hi Cryptotreasury. I can see that your ticket has already been escalated, so one of our teammates will be with you as soon as possible. It looks like there's a backlog in this particular queue which is why you're seeing longer wait times. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi ju34400 & Pimpmycoin. This issue has been resolved by our development team. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. If there are any other issues or if these issues persist, please let us know.

Well guys, I'm glad I'm not alone...

Received confirmation of Level 4 status, and first thing I see is that the Deposit/Withdraw services are unavailable.

Plus, website is kinda slow. I did not trade on Kraken so far, but I wonder why they went down to do all the upgrades if they are still overloaded?

1. They should shut down new applications entirely until their Support is up to date and reply within 48 hours max. This is internet business. 48 hours is reasonable but still long for online businesses.

2. Same goes for Deposit/Withdrawals. When it comes to money, people have emotions and flood the support team with unnecessary tickets.

3. Fix the scale issues. That means a bug free & lightning fast web and trading platform. Routinely do weekly upgrades with short down times.

I do understand exchanges want to grab as many customers as possible, but history tells these customers will leave ship at some point when better structured exchanges will pop up, and will not come back.

This is not like traditional banking when you seem "stuck" with your porfolio/loans at a specific bank and prefer to stay over crossing the street as it's complicated to do.

Hope the (3) points I pointed out will be considered by Kraken, in their best interests for the medium / long term.

Hi jondigo. We haven't heard many complaints about the website being slow or connectivity issues since the upgrade in early January. Could you elaborate on that for us? Every queue has a different wait time. Some are still backlogged at this point and our teams are working hard to solve the backlog of tickets as efficiently as possible to get clients answers as quickly as possible.

If you're having an issue with a deposit or withdrawal the best thing to do is to open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.

We have upgraded our trading engine in early January and it's been so much better than before. Trades go through normally again. If you have any specific bugs that you're seeing please let us know.

The idea usually is to have as little downtime as possible. This is difficult on a 24/7 exchange but we usually handle it quite well. Our major upgrade to the trading engine had an elusive bug that caused major delays. This shouldn't be the norm in the future.

If you have any other suggestions please let us know! We're always looking for feedback on what's working and what's not. If there's any other way that we can improve your time on Kraken just let us know.

CryptoTeng

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

Still waiting for an answer.....

Again, the questions:

As this issue was first reported spring last year (2017), we just wonder how long this investigation will take. We still did not receive an adequate answer about this issue last year.

As you seem to have forgotten about those requests, we will regularly remind you of this issue in the future until this issue is solved. Then you cannot forget this time. And yes, we will keep on calling it market manipulation, as it it clearly is the case seeing the proof, Gil's answer, the negligence of the so called error (not true according to the screenshots) in the OHCL data, and not warning customers about these irregularities in your markets.

Furthermore, to answer the 2nd question above we do not need to wait for the investigation. This is a very general question on how serious Kraken takes it's customers except for seeing them as milk cows.
So, please stop trying to solve this with management BS bingo, as you have been trying to do for months now.

We are just glad to have stopped trading on your wannabe exchange, better say SCAM, some time ago. As every customer should question the integrity of your markets as you still cannot answer the case after more than week in this particular dude's case, or in our case since almost a year.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Again, the questions:

whats wrong with  OHLC-data? are the charts incorrect?

CryptoTeng

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 09:53:09 AM by CryptoTeng

Again, the questions:

whats wrong with  OHLC-data? are the charts incorrect?

exactly, and Kraken either cannot or do not want to explain how it is possible. Additionally, according to Kraken this erroneous data was supplied by themselves, see Gil's answer a few pages back. Furthermore, they deny justified refunds and/or compensations when mentioning this to them.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

I am not sure if its true, but if it is, kraken shouldn't be trusted with one penny!

CryptoTeng

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

I am not sure if its true, but if it is, kraken shouldn't be trusted with one penny!

We can prove that this happened on several occasions spring last year (2017). Kraken was informed about it then on each occasion of which we knew.
Now, it happened again on the January 29th 2018 (thus after the trade engine update) to a friend of ours. He also can proof that trades took place at the uttermost end of the pikes which lead to this discussion, but his orders were not traded even though their limit was clearly passed. Additionally, he got the answer by email from Gil which is cited in exact words a few pages back. This email tells our buddy that he his not entitled to refunds according to Kraken's ToS, because the trade/OHCL-data is incorrect, and no trades took place in that pike according to Kraken.

This means that Kraken is aware of erroneous OHCL-data at least from the January 29th on, and that they are aware that their own tool cryptowatch, and third party tools like tradeview show erroneous OHCL-data, because it is data which was supplied by Kraken. (whereby, again it should be noted that there is proof that the pike was induced by at least one actual trade which took place).

No steps were taken by Kraken to correct the OHCL-charts, which should have been the least which should have been done if it were errors. The pikes still show in the markets. Thus adding doubts about Gil's statement and erroneous data. Furthermore, customers were not warned about these irregularities in the markets.

So, we totally agree with your statement for this case that Kraken should not be trusted with a single penny.

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:09:10 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 12:45:34 PM by bribed

Hello there, I have a huge problem. I tried to log into my account on Kraken as usual, but the site denied my login data, telling me that my password was incorrect. It definitely was not, as I logged in to the account just a few days before it didnt accept the same login data anymore. I am desperately in need of access to my account and to the funds on it, but I fail to log in for several weeks now. I have opened a ticket right away (ticket opened on 25.1.2018) but so far I didnt get any reply. Today I tried to sign in again, and now the site shows "Account temporarily disabled". I didnt do anything different than I always did when signing into my kraken account, but now its locked. There is no reason for this and I am really disappointed. I hope that you can help me here to get my support ticket processed faster, as I cannot wait much longer for the support to answer my query.

FYI: my account is verfied on tier 3.
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: