Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63905 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
Not so much. At this time, we always see the team have update about crypto currency situatioin, and a little about bonus of token sold.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
I can not say for sure, but in my opinion there have been no news from developers lately. Maybe a little later we will find out what they are working on.

LG elctronics from South Korea is now joining the Ubank and Samsung as partner of this project , Ubank APP is need to downoad at LG smartphone so that it can be use in any payments of purchase items in Ubcoin market , Well  I think this the latest development that they work for this project , so this will proves that this team is unstoppable in terms of working for the improvement of the project .

This team Ubcoin has an exceptional service to the community thats why many individuals supported this project in the crypto world. By this new development that you shared to us it will add more confident to the investors who invested in Ubcoin.

The updates of the Ubcoin token projects as of now is the on going ICO sale, the milestone of the project of 8000ETH is slowly getting to hit the target, the main work of the team Ubcoin is the token sale or the ICO stage 5 which is on going.
But i still don't understand that why UBCoin projects reached it so slowly? Have any wrong at here? The people maybe will lost a chance for buy potential token at sooner when ICO reach stage 8.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

I can not say for sure, but in my opinion there have been no news from developers lately. Maybe a little later we will find out what they are working on.

LG elctronics from South Korea is now joining the Ubank and Samsung as partner of this project , Ubank APP is need to downoad at LG smartphone so that it can be use in any payments of purchase items in Ubcoin market , Well  I think this the latest development that they work for this project , so this will proves that this team is unstoppable in terms of working for the improvement of the project .

This team Ubcoin has an exceptional service to the community thats why many individuals supported this project in the crypto world. By this new development that you shared to us it will add more confident to the investors who invested in Ubcoin.

The updates of the Ubcoin token projects as of now is the on going ICO sale, the milestone of the project of 8000ETH is slowly getting to hit the target, the main work of the team Ubcoin is the token sale or the ICO stage 5 which is on going.
But i still don't understand that why UBCoin projects reached it so slowly? Have any wrong at here? The people maybe will lost a chance for buy potential token at sooner when ICO reach stage 8.
Seems very vigilant observation mate, I don't know if there is something wrong about the current project status but as I notice team members are very active in some updates but its also a big questions why the project is slowly reaching their goals. I hope team and some devs team will cater this matter.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

The current uodate of the project was posted here in thread and some supporters are updating the information here.Its true that the project was extremely well updated and the team are very busy composing new updates and progress for the project. You can also visit the telegram group some updates are posted there.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Seems very vigilant observation mate, I don't know if there is something wrong about the current project status but as I notice team members are very active in some updates but its also a big questions why the project is slowly reaching their goals. I hope team and some devs team will cater this matter.
The fact is that now market is not have good for make investing, people still gather ETH, BTC and some major altcoins because they have cheap points. So i have no doubt about this progres situation of UBCoin token sales.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

Most of them are generic comment that are from people who write the same shit everywhere and never in their lives bother to explain why though
Levyathan

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

This is indeed a great project with such a great job from the developer to entertain more users to support the project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

This is indeed a great project with such a great job from the developer to entertain more users to support the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Supporting this platform will definitely help you to make huge amount of profit within a couple of days. so do support this project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:45:40 PM

with a project like this, you have to come up with something new, something truly "cutting-edge" in order to separate yourself from the competition, the best thing about UBCOIN is that I believe they really have something special on their hands
I think having competition can help the improvements, this could encourage them to come up with a better and appealing ideas than the others, and surely they have their differences.

This project is really a competitive one , since this has have multiple function like exchanging of goods by Ubcoin and by using Ubcoin APP , this can be able to convert Ubcoin to ETH or BTC without going to other exchange , so this makes a big separation with the other project .
Yes, very much competitive. The project reaches half way of it's project plans. There objectives and targetsarr almost accomplish. It's simply because of the teams dedication towards the project. They making sure that this project will be a success and one of the top and most in demand project in the market.
in any case, it takes a very long time to complete the development of the project. But if the team goes to the end, to their goals, in the future we will get an interesting platform with a promising direction of work.
You are  right. One project need to have enough time and effort,  funds to develop. It takes months before one project accomplishments. The Ubcoin team is very good on what they do. They making sure everything was falling according to their plans and objectives.

They should prepare it so that the flow of the process of improvement will be able to step by step in the progress. The Ubcoin team studied every situations before they point out what to do. The goal setting is appeared in the mind of the team.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Habib99

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

Hello. I have already come across several projects, combining blockchain and neural networks. Are you going to cooperate with at least some of them?
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Supporting this platform will definitely help you to make huge amount of profit within a couple of days. so do support this project.

That would be the first thing to do so that the progress of success will come because their is always a discuss in the group of what thing will do. The persistence must be a value as always because this project has a lot of competitors which compete the service they have to the others.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

Most of them are generic comment that are from people who write the same shit everywhere and never in their lives bother to explain why though

Maybe it is because of what their comments are, just accidentaly appeared in the mind. Sometimes we cannot c9ntrol they way we commented a person but we have to analize first that if it is really related to the topic or not. If it is gathering ideas and opinion from other is the best thing to do.
KingDome

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

Hello. I have already come across several projects, combining blockchain and neural networks. Are you going to cooperate with at least some of them?
Definitely yes. I hope they will entertain more project with partnering up with some of the projects that can bring more interest to the Ubcoin.
regalis

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

💳 Fintech giant Mastercard was awarded several new blockchain patents this week: http://bit.ly/2tGKwXn

By the way, Mastercard has already joined the list of #Ubcoin partners to help us become a game-changer for the e-trade industry.   
ITO is LIVE!
https://ubcoin.io  💎

So it means that Ubcoin has the greater chance to be accepted by this MasterCard? Well anyway, the team just did the right thing to do and because of this, the team definitely were very busy dealing this new soon to be their partner.

Yes. The team really did their best to have a good partners of their project. And I guess, by having Mastercard on their side will difinitely gives more advatanges from the other competitors. Hopefully, this partnerships will results into a better chance to succeed and will bring more opportunities from the team.

Has the partnership with MasterCard officially been confirmed by MasterCard itself?
This is surely a big game changer for ubcoin projrct. Mastercard is known worldwide and it can bring a lot of investors as well to ubcoin project. Is credit payment also accepted in thier ico sale?

I would rather like to know from the team itself, or even better from MasterCard itself that this partnership is real.
If you wanna really know the truth behind this post mate, you can always ask in there telegram group and i am sure that the admin there is more than willing to tell you everything. Partnership with MasterCard makes this project more appealing to investors.

Thats a good suggestion bud, through their telegram you can freely ask all the information that you want to know or clarification about how this project runs in the crypto community. You can also read their WP for additional details regarding their platform, there are alot of resources that you can use to be fully understand about the credibility of this Ubcoin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

Well, the team of every project here in crypto world must have to do a lot of work so that they can gained massive support from the people. They need to take some convincing actions that can attract people's attention so that the chance to succeed on this kind of business will be possible to achieved.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

Well, the team of every project here in crypto world must have to do a lot of work so that they can gained massive support from the people. They need to take some convincing actions that can attract people's attention so that the chance to succeed on this kind of business will be possible to achieved.

In this project, the team needs to have dedication  in order to do their job well. It is very important to have those abilities because they cannot think and do what's best in this project so that people will get attracted not only to the project itself but also to the people behind the project. It is a plus factor knowing how good and active the team in answering their queries and giving information to people. Hope they will keep doing all those things.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

As I recall, the team did some weekly signature campaign which I believe gives them to be more known here in this forum. What I wanted to know that is that their partnership with the known companies.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

Probably, the team been busy with their negotiation about their potential partners because if we can only see at the website, they so many well-known companies that they are planning to work with. Maybe, that could be the reason why the team seems to not active within a few days.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

with a project like this, you have to come up with something new, something truly "cutting-edge" in order to separate yourself from the competition, the best thing about UBCOIN is that I believe they really have something special on their hands
I think having competition can help the improvements, this could encourage them to come up with a better and appealing ideas than the others, and surely they have their differences.

This project is really a competitive one , since this has have multiple function like exchanging of goods by Ubcoin and by using Ubcoin APP , this can be able to convert Ubcoin to ETH or BTC without going to other exchange , so this makes a big separation with the other project .
Yes, very much competitive. The project reaches half way of it's project plans. There objectives and targetsarr almost accomplish. It's simply because of the teams dedication towards the project. They making sure that this project will be a success and one of the top and most in demand project in the market.
in any case, it takes a very long time to complete the development of the project. But if the team goes to the end, to their goals, in the future we will get an interesting platform with a promising direction of work.
You are  right. One project need to have enough time and effort,  funds to develop. It takes months before one project accomplishments. The Ubcoin team is very good on what they do. They making sure everything was falling according to their plans and objectives.

You have a good point, they works tirelessly to make their project achieved their goals. I think also that they still follow the roadmap because everything is still set accordingly. Moreover, they continue to seek more important features to help the platform to be more useful in the near future.
yuisefb8

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

If you're observing this project since the very first month, I'm sure you'll be amaze on how the support it gets today is very far than the first one. Which proves this project is a great one.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: