Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:36:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:06:05 PM

Nice platform and solution with new consensus.
I have supported and invested some ETH.
Good luck!

Well congrats to you, you're aboard. Just relax on your investment because I know it will grow eventually if the team will put the work.
For all my stay in the crypto-currency world, I still did not meet a single project that could cause such confidence, so do not build illusions for nothing and do not mislead people. Free cheese is only in a mousetrap.

I like that analogy and I will start using it personally from now on Smiley It is always good to be on your toes however our team is very hard working and doing the best to make the most of your contributions.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

How will you tell the world about yourself, do you have any ideas on how to proceed with your project? How long will it take?

We are doing everything we can to promote the project on our social media channels and interacting with members in our telegram. Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

BIG update, dispatch labs iphone wallet is now in the itunes/apple store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8&utm_content=74958367&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter follow link to download

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

Are they having problems on SEC? What is happening can you clarify because I am lost in the topic. As far as I know I didn't receive a news like this from the team?

No problems with the SEC but if we do a bounty campaign they will want to be involved.  It's not news, its just the nature of how these things go

What does a bounty campaign have to do with the SEC? That is the first time ever that I hear the SEC could be interested in bounty campaigns. Or are you referring to something else when talking about a bounty campaign?

Anything the SEC wants to get involved in, especially with the new laws regarding crypto; they will.  Therefore there is a lot of red tape currently still with regards to any kind of campaign that will reward tokens.  Since a crypto-token can now fall into the category of being a security.
I agree that the SEC very closely monitors if a security token is used in the project. And even the KYC procedure for bounty will not take away many of the difficulties that may arise.
Most of the potential and huge funds investors do not wish to proceed with KYC process as they do not wish to proceed revealing their information or any identities of them as they feel threat for them.

People are more concern about their privacy and maybe it's one of the many reasons why they don't want KYC. But in any case, most of the project right now requires a KYC and we can't do nothing about it except to follow so that we can claimed the reward.

KYC is a huge pain when dealing with investors because many want to remain anonymous, which further steps over bounds of the SEC; as they want as much control as possible.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:11:24 PM

Much of what the administrators say is not fulfilled. They promised to distribute the tokens - they are not there, the conversation was about the bounty - it's also not available at the moment. Is it worthwhile to trust them?

Hi if you directly message Rstrong1 in the telegram channel, he will personally send some tokens over in a test wallet.
Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the admins!  The bounty campaign is still being decided upon because there are legal barriers to work through and we are sorry for the wait.
Thank for information, as i know we are have new Testnet at now, could i claim some free token for try?
I would also not mind getting a few Dispatch tokens for free.  And where to find a link to testnet and how to participate in it?  Do you have any information about this and could you share it with me?
Above the team member wrote that you need to contact the telegram to Rstrong1, I turned and he answered me, but I did not get any test tokens.
You can also do take a look on the official whitepapers which they have published to understand the dispatch labs workflow in depth and the roadmap gives you a vision about the project accordingly allocated managers in the official social channels will guide you answering your queries and understanding your requirements.
To get the white paper https://dispatchlabs.io/ hit download white paper link.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

Tell me please, when is it planned to start selling tokens? What is the starting price for dollar security and Bitcoin? Is there a price of the approximate prices for tokens?
I haven't found the time of the plan, either. In my opinion, the project team will not start the ICO plan in a short time. More time is needed to complete the preparations.
I wish they could do much opportunities to find more investors and partners to come to project in order to support, this is very necessary after all.
Yes, of course, but with such activity it seems to me that nothing will turn out. There are no news, there is no activity from the administrators. Therefore, what else needs to be done so that at least some new users are interested in the project.
I do not agree that there is activity, it is just unique - participation in exhibitions conferences. I agree that you need to focus on the other part of the work.
Well the team indeed is doing thier part  and the project is performing well so theres no need to hesitate if you are an investors of the campaign.

2 Major updates just rolled out recently with the wallet on the itunes store and android play store
Itunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8&utm_content=74958367&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet&utm_content=75008223&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

Dispatcher Lab wants to gain a strong position in the market, and social networks show that they are working in the right direction.
Well of course gaining strong position is every project's goals, so by doing so they have to make great and necessary efforts to make that happen and also with the help and support of the community.
Good point mate. It is very needed for a team to keep in working the project and always have better plans on it so that they can be able to achieved the right direction and make the platform be in a good position in the market. By doing this, it will surely have a big chance to succeed.
Agree with you, the team work and good plan must be highly needed in this kind of project in realizing the goals and hitting the road map.
I can correct you a little, it's not all, you still need a good advertisement, how can users see the project if there is no good advertising? Therefore, the creation of an advertising company is also necessary.
You have a point mate. A good advertisement will help the project big time, but lets also consider that drafting a advertisements is difficult job and needs large amount of funds. If the project will do a advertising the funds they collect will be just enough for ads and the other important things will taken for granted.
Proper utilization of fund is indeed needed, and if they have a way of giving a good advertisement without using much fund then it would be good, but still they should have fund at least for some ads.

What do you mean by ads?  Like commercials or internet ads on a medium web page.  The most cost efficient way to promote a project currently is to use social media channels.  It has a high reach and is very cost effective.  If you follow us on our socials you will see we are growing every day and gaining spheres of influence.
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 
BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

Dispatcher Lab wants to gain a strong position in the market, and social networks show that they are working in the right direction.
Well of course gaining strong position is every project's goals, so by doing so they have to make great and necessary efforts to make that happen and also with the help and support of the community.
Good point mate. It is very needed for a team to keep in working the project and always have better plans on it so that they can be able to achieved the right direction and make the platform be in a good position in the market. By doing this, it will surely have a big chance to succeed.
Agree with you, the team work and good plan must be highly needed in this kind of project in realizing the goals and hitting the road map.
I can correct you a little, it's not all, you still need a good advertisement, how can users see the project if there is no good advertising? Therefore, the creation of an advertising company is also necessary.
You have a point mate. A good advertisement will help the project big time, but lets also consider that drafting a advertisements is difficult job and needs large amount of funds. If the project will do a advertising the funds they collect will be just enough for ads and the other important things will taken for granted.
Proper utilization of fund is indeed needed, and if they have a way of giving a good advertisement without using much fund then it would be good, but still they should have fund at least for some ads.

What do you mean by ads?  Like commercials or internet ads on a medium web page.  The most cost efficient way to promote a project currently is to use social media channels.  It has a high reach and is very cost effective.  If you follow us on our socials you will see we are growing every day and gaining spheres of influence.

It's a good thing that this project only prefers advertising on social media platforms and doesn't rely on bounty and airdrop programs that projects really do.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

bounty or no bounty, I'm going to support this project through thick and thin. honestly, I've been involved with a bunch of different altcoins and I can honestly say that dispatch labs shows the most promise out of them all as of right now
If all users were as decent and kind as you, then in general, in any project, bounty campaigns would not be needed, because at the expense of you and similar people, the project would have enough advertising.

I agree, but people are different and so it's hard to accomplish with that kind of thoughts. Well, it's still good that some people really shows their full support and I think dev will be inspired with it and definitely will continue to dig more services that could bring also a benefit from their users.

It is normal to hear negative and positive feedback about the project because people are born unique, it simply says that each of us have differences, likes or dislikes and also different thoughts. What matter most in here is that the team are doing their best to make it successful and there are supporters who will continue to support till success. I am looking forward for the new updates and upgrades of the project.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

they say that they will put together a bounty program for this concept. i will keep looking for it because it looks like a solid project.

We are still deciding the best way to do the bounty campaign but we will post to all our channels of media and probably write a press article once it's out!

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

It's a good thing that this project only prefers advertising on social media platforms and doesn't rely on bounty and airdrop programs that projects really do.

They have also good social media manager to promote the project, it's easy to predict where will be this platform months from now.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:53:22 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 12:09:37 PM by sacskate

really professional looking ann and then:

Tx speed: Really so fast

tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.

What's the legal "landscape" of a literally data storage platform? It would be like Microsoft not releasing the new version of SQL cause legal issues

Legal landscape for investment opportunities; therefore the SEC is involved (given the new laws surrounding cryptocurrency), once the SEC is involved we have to be very careful and compliant.  Let me know if this makes sense, the protocol/platform itself isn't what the bounty campaign is centered upon, its the distribution of tokens. So, the bounty campaign involves what could be classified by the SEC as an investment. Therefore we have to comply with them and work around a lot of red tape. Thanks for understanding.

SEC is only an issue if you want to get on US exchanges or is it a problem anyway for you?

Are they having problems on SEC? What is happening can you clarify because I am lost in the topic. As far as I know I didn't receive a news like this from the team?

No problems with the SEC but if we do a bounty campaign they will want to be involved.  It's not news, its just the nature of how these things go

What does a bounty campaign have to do with the SEC? That is the first time ever that I hear the SEC could be interested in bounty campaigns. Or are you referring to something else when talking about a bounty campaign?

Anything the SEC wants to get involved in, especially with the new laws regarding crypto; they will.  Therefore there is a lot of red tape currently still with regards to any kind of campaign that will reward tokens.  Since a crypto-token can now fall into the category of being a security.

If you give someone tokens because that someone wears your signature the SEC gets involved? With all due respect, but I can't believe that. It's not even the SEC's task to deal with that. If you are SELLING tokens then yes, but in this case you are buying something with your tokens.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

Well i think is time to try out the application released I just hope they make the procedure for getting test token much easier maybe through google form it will be more seamless and easy

The app is a wallet and in order for them to send you some token they need your address, adding a feature to ask for tokeing test through the app is unnecessary since it's only for those who want to test and will not remain for long time.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

Well i think is time to try out the application released I just hope they make the procedure for getting test token much easier maybe through google form it will be more seamless and easy

The app is a wallet and in order for them to send you some token they need your address, adding a feature to ask for tokeing test through the app is unnecessary since it's only for those who want to test and will not remain for long time.
They calculate all the work and once they recheck and verify they will allocate tokens to our address and it is better to hold them for a better price.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

I agree that the SEC very closely monitors if a security token is used in the project. And even the KYC procedure for bounty will not take away many of the difficulties that may arise.
Most of the potential and huge funds investors do not wish to proceed with KYC process as they do not wish to proceed revealing their information or any identities of them as they feel threat for them.
You're right,it is somewhat disadvantage but I hope they will know too the advantages it can take such as providing security purposes, but either way I hope it could work out fine the way they expect.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

they say that they will put together a bounty program for this concept. i will keep looking for it because it looks like a solid project.

We are still deciding the best way to do the bounty campaign but we will post to all our channels of media and probably write a press article once it's out!

That's good news then that you are launching a bounty campaigns! What will you pay the supporters? Tokens, ETH, BTC?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

I'm having a problem installing the latest wallet app on my phone, Its takes so long to install the software and suddenly it disappears as It didn't exist on my phone. Anyone same problem?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

I'm having a problem installing the latest wallet app on my phone, Its takes so long to install the software and suddenly it disappears as It didn't exist on my phone. Anyone same problem?
it's good that you wrote about this problem now, because I just wanted to install a purse on my smartphone. Then I'll wait for the developers to fix this problem.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:06:25 AM

Already set the date for the start of sales? I would like to purchase coins at a favorable price for me, I would like to know how much this is real.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: