Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
summerbloom

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.
You are right, in my opinion they should be given equal consideration to normal applicants and also pwd. Even if there is a lack in their physical body they are more determined in life to do their job well. If they are suitable for a company looking for, why do not give them a chance. There may be some work waiting for them to be seen or given by trustlogics for job seekers with physical disabilities.
honestly finding job to those people with dissability are not easy sometimes, in traditional way ,,because the truth is, some private company in my country  will not allowed to apply with people dissability,becuase it must proirity to those people will have complete physical body,,although it sad to say that ,but in reality will true,,hopefully if trustlogics will suceed this kind of issue will be resorve also..at wishful thinking,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

Based on the ROAD MAP, their is a wide GAP from April 2018 where Trustlogics started its ICO sale, the next step is on May 2019 where Peer to Peer Hiring will be implemented. I am quite curious what are the steps to be taken by Trustlogics during May 2018 to April 2019. There is a period of one year that is not quite clear in the Road Map.

Here is a complete road map based on the whitepaper

1. Completed market research and 1st draft of requirement draft - March 2017

2. 2nd draft and Web UI/UX finalization and implementation - May 2017

3. Business pitches to International Governments -July 2017

4. Mobile UI/UX finalization and implementation -September 2017

5. Web application beta launch -November 2017

6. 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018

7. Several Partnerships signed - MoU signed with Republic of Suriname, a South American country. - Partnered with several certified validators -February 2018

8. Whitepaper finalization and TrustLogics.io website launch – March 2018

9. Token sale proceedings and Building partnerships - Building partnerships for TrustLogics - April 2018

10. Pre-Sale & Earn coins feature integration to existing platform – May 2018

11. Crowd sale - August 2018

12. Token distribution and Blockchain POC -September 2018

13. Verification system implementation -December 2018

14. Peer to Peer hiring model implementation Peer to Peer hiring model implementation and Expanding TrustLogics system to signed governments -May 2019

15. Reputation building system -August 2019

16. Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers -December 2019

I hope this clears your question. Here is the link for the whitepaper by the way.
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

You sure have satisfied my curiosity. Thanks for sharing the whitepaper. I relied too much on the info from the first post of this thread. When can we say that Trustlogics is fully implemented already? As I see it the platform is already existing, however their are no jobs available yet at Trustlogics platform.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  
langka1213

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Based on the ROAD MAP, their is a wide GAP from April 2018 where Trustlogics started its ICO sale, the next step is on May 2019 where Peer to Peer Hiring will be implemented. I am quite curious what are the steps to be taken by Trustlogics during May 2018 to April 2019. There is a period of one year that is not quite clear in the Road Map.

6. 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018

7. Several Partnerships signed - MoU signed with Republic of Suriname, a South American country. - Partnered with several certified validators -February 2018

9. Token sale proceedings and Building partnerships - Building partnerships for TrustLogics - April 2018

14. Peer to Peer hiring model implementation Peer to Peer hiring model implementation and Expanding TrustLogics system to signed governments -May 2019

I hope this clears your question. Here is the link for the whitepaper by the way.

Thanks for answering kelvin's question. It did not only cleared up his curiosity but also the curiosity of others. Anyways judging by the road map, I can literally see that the trustlogics team is really serious about this project. I believe that they want bugger time to do things so they can do it properly and be able to satisfy investors, supporters and future users..

As you can see, prior to its ICO, Trustlogics already started around March of 2017 and already has 50k registered user on its platform by January 2018. We can see that this project was properly planed and being implemented step by step. I believe they have a pending patent for the Trustlogics platform as well. We sure to expect a lot from Trustlogics.

When this project is to be completed at the right time. It seem like this project have a great opportunity for all the trustlogics team,that the great thing to know.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

You sure have satisfied my curiosity. Thanks for sharing the whitepaper. I relied too much on the info from the first post of this thread. When can we say that Trustlogics is fully implemented already? As I see it the platform is already existing, however their are no jobs available yet at Trustlogics platform.

Your welcome anytime. Has anyone have any idea how many fishes are there on this river? Trustlogics is something like a river full of opportunities, but opportunities come and go if you want to have that opportunity you must catch it, grab it and make it your own. What I really want to ask is how is the ICO doing for this project?

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
langka1213

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

I am just curious how will Blockchain helps on Trustlogics aside from being hack-free. Is it really an advantage to use this technology and be different to other recruiting systems. What if there is no blockchain in Trustlogics? What are the major effects of the application?

Aside from blockchain, Trustlogics will be providing high security to prevent hackers having access to users data. That being said, I believe that if a hacker is really determined to get in to Trustlogics, he will need to go and find away into multiple security measures placed by Trustlogics.

That is very good to know. It means that our data are really secured and nothing to worry that some hackers will find a way to steal them. I think we will never experience that someone will call us and offer us something like credit cards which is very annoying.    

With Regards to the sucurity of the datas that will be submitted of the job seekers to the recruiters of the trust logic project platform as well as the information that will be given the security and privacy of these are all secured. So there is nothing to worry about.

Well, as long as we know that the trustlogics people are loyal to what they say, we can be completely calm about the matter. The this is though is that we can't be sure that their security would be unbreachable  because there will always be a flaw in any type of security. And if someone finds out what it is, fhey might take advantage of it. I just hope that the trust logics team is ready for this.

That's right, I have to agree with you, it's nice to know that the trustlogics have an great security that's protect the file or the information of an person . in that way they can avoid hacking.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  

These are really good and factual points about Trustlogics important features. I think these features all boils down into one (1) Big Word which is INTEGRITY. Integrity is very important especially in hiring an individual. The quality of work that the employee does is based on his/her integrity. The information's validity will also be based on how the job seeker/applicant gave it with integrity and last but not the least, the integrity of the system which is based on Blockchain Technology is very important.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,
to announce that it has signed a MoU with the Republic of Suriname.

Read the Full Article here :- https://goo.gl/ocXRgW
THANK YOU!
Is it an African country? I am not familiar with this country but it is good to see the progress of this project. Trustlogics developers and team show to us that they are handling this project very well. All of my sudden doubts about legalization are gone when I saw this update of trustlogics. More steps to go!

it is from South America Smiley

Suriname (/ˈsʊrɪnæm/, /-nɑːm/ or /-nəm/, also spelled Surinam), officially known as the Republic of Suriname (Dutch: Republiek Suriname [ˌreːpyˈblik ˌsyːriˈnaːmə]), is a sovereign state on the northeastern Atlantic coast of South America. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the north, France (through French Guiana) to the east, Guyana to the west and Brazil to the south. At just under 165,000 square kilometers (64,000 square miles), it is the smallest country in South America.[note 1] Suriname has a population of approximately 558,368,[8] most of whom live on the country's north coast, in and around the capital and largest city, Paramaribo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suriname

This is indeed an interesting turn of event, other ICO wait for their ICO collection to finish and do partnership but Trustlogics is really one step ahead by simply expanding its territorial influence, a good sign of  great developer and marketer packed in one project Smiley

Thanks for sharing info regarding the Republic of Suriname!

I somehow envy their jobseekers and students who will be able to use the basic operations of the TrustLogics platform for free.

This is one great development. Hoping to see more progressive news such as this. Kudoos TrustLogics.
Im thinking why Suriname is the first country to operate Trust logics platform correct me if im wrong, the country is under by South America as mentioned above and i didn't expect this country will need much service from trust logics coz i think they are part of First World country...

With all.due respect, yes it is located in the continent of Africa  but it doesn't mean that the surname is so poor that doesn't have or afford the trust logic project platfom and also
i think that the trust logic will help the people in the republic of Suriname to have a better job.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

A real and sure big thing I may say. Trustlogics is a sure winner! With all the benefits of all the people involved in this project, what more can we ask for? This is just a simple yet very fruitful project. Why I say that. Imagine a platform that offers all kinds of job on a secured system powered by modern Blockchain Technology. This is what we say a complete innovative hiring portal package. Thanks to Trustlogics Team!
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

Trust Logics help us cause not everyone will have the same skills and qualifications finding the ideal candidate can be difficult.
Therefore, the recruiter’s responsibility to keep an open mind and to look beyond curriculum vitae and interview questions to find the best candidates for the position.

yeah, we knew that Trustlogics can give a helping hand to any applicants and also for the recruiters, But is there possibilities that can you specify 

the things of what can trustlogics can do one by one. Example for the applicants if they have a criminal record then something like that.

In terms of the criminal records as well as the other records of the applicants the trust logics project platform has their validators that will verify all of the credentials as well as the records of the applicants and job seekers.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

If I am the CEO of one company, I will hire disabled people. This is not a matter of money all the time. Being productive to work is not measured whether you are disabled or a normal person. I will produce jobs for them to grow and have faith in their self and challenge those abled people that if the disabled people can do it, why they can't? They will serve as inspirations.

Trustlogics is a great platform. Even Trustlogics can hire a PWD. Blind can interview people. People with no legs can do encoding and computer works. If you are willing, there is always a way to help.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.

Same as my country it ia very hard for us to have a better job that also fits into the people's profession or educational background but i think
that  the trust logic project platform.will help these people or i must say will help us to find a proper job that will fits us.
Shawn_Phishelp

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

Greetings, team! I wish this business matchs a great advance!
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.

Same as my country it ia very hard for us to have a better job that also fits into the people's profession or educational background but i think
that  the trust logic project platform.will help these people or i must say will help us to find a proper job that will fits us.

Absolutely correct! Trustlogics' one main goal is to solve the problem of hiring someone that is not fitted on the job. That's what we call "Job Mismatch" which is very common in Third World country which has very poor resources on how to match a person to his/her desired job. This problem was the result of a previous mismatch problem like the wrong choice of college course. By using Trustlogics, I am sure that this concern will have a resolution on its way.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

Disabled person can’t work well, why?? There may have a chance for the company to be more unprofitable.
Practically as a business owner, we can’t hire disabled person even they were simply blind because it may cause accident for both themselves and others. Sorry guys for being harsh I’m just being practical.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

the independent service providers will have a rating and reviews on their digital portfolio. Thats a good thing so we will know if its worth every cents paid to them for their service. their quality of their work must be good to prove their experience on their job to be given a good review or rating for their service.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

Yeah you are corect bro! This project fully depend on the people or the companies/recruiters who will fully adapt to this new kind of platform. Its a win win solution for both the recruiters and companies because they can reduce the cost of job fair expenses and the verifications of data each hire they make.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

So it means there can be two types of profile to be created, for applicants  and for recruiters and each profile has its own user-defined permissions. It means not all profile have the same settings. Each user can define his own profile in the settings according to his audience. And the good news is, you can download their applications in apps store already and can also visit them in their official website.
https://www.trustlogics.com/

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-Verified by Play Protect
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Thank you for the update Trustlogic, i hope this app will work properly for the successful not only to the project but also for the team who build this kind of idea and for the user's who can get benefits from it that can easily find a job in a greater way.

Trustlogics was always on updates, that's what I like it most of the time of this project anyway. Due to with Trustlogics they can give an

option to any applicants of where they can possibly go to apply with, meaning they have an option way of which of the company they are

going to.

I consider it as a good sign that how developers/ team of Trustlogic is actively participating in this thread, i am not a very social media person and i only visit once in awhile to check on projects, i usually do my research on here on bitcointalk and when i am trying to check on good icos that im interested to invest into and iam happy to see how active and participative Trust logic in this discussion.
Many investors in cryptocurrency are always look on the thread than in a social media. And that is an advantage of trustlogics team because their moderator here is actively updating the thread and answering some phenominal questions come from other investors. Its good to support a project that you know you are prioritize by the team and I appreciate it very much.

This is awesome so it is real that their android application are working but has some difficulties. Good thing the devs are always communicating to us so we know that they are devoted to make this project fully operational. We can see that they are already fixing the problems and bugs of their mobile app.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: