Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:26:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution.  (Read 227059 times)
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:04:02 PM

i hate hollande. this is such a joke. now what? no more trade with russia? lmao. "yeay lets ignore russia and bend in front of mother USA.." fucking idiots.
civil war is coming here too. the more time passes with these incompetents in place the more obvious it seems. Fuck.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:08:03 PM

i hate hollande. this is such a joke. now what? no more trade with russia? lmao. "yeay lets ignore russia and bend in front of mother USA.." fucking idiots.
civil war is coming here too. the more time passes with these incompetents in place the more obvious it seems. Fuck.

A civil war is coming where? In France? I don't think so.

If we really want to harm Russia in someway, we shouldn't be dependent of their gas. The only reasonable way for that is to accept gas from the USA, but do we really want to bend in front of the USA? I think The Netherlands (where I live) and Europe is already too dependent of the USA.. 

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:08:34 PM

If we really want to harm Russia in someway, we shouldn't be dependent of their gas. The only reasonable way for that is to accept gas from the USA, but do we really want to bend in front of the USA? I think The Netherlands (where I live) and Europe is already too dependent of the USA.. 

give it 10 to 20 years
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:12:10 PM

give it 10 to 20 years

I think that's too far ahead of us to make reasonable predictions.  As far as this topic concerns, I think Russia won't try to "claim" more countries than this last part of the Ukraine. However, I don't really think they're claiming countries.  Like they said, they are protecting the Russians / Russian speaking people over there.    If the USA would do this anywhere in the world, you won't hear any criticism..  Too sad we're all bending over for the USA.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:31:30 PM

Wait did I just hear that right - given the choice, you guys would rather that your countries buy gas from Russia rather than the United States?
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:36:47 PM

As I think it's bad to be fully dependent of 1 party (the USA), I don't think it's bad to spread.. And for that matter, I don't care whether it's Russia or for example Japan or Australia (if they should have had gas). We're already too dependent of the USA.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:38:42 PM

As I think it's bad to be fully dependent of 1 party (the USA), I don't think it's bad to spread.. And for that matter, I don't care whether it's Russia or for example Japan or Australia (if they should have had gas). We're already too dependent of the USA.

The next country with huge gas resources after russia  is.... Iran. Now this is going to be funny:).

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:39:24 PM

I think that's too far ahead of us to make reasonable predictions.  As far as this topic concerns, I think Russia won't try to "claim" more countries than this last part of the Ukraine. However, I don't really think they're claiming countries.  Like they said, they are protecting the Russians / Russian speaking people over there.    If the USA would do this anywhere in the world, you won't hear any criticism..  Too sad we're all bending over for the USA.

Russia doesn't want to invade Ukraine. It just want to protect the rights of Eastern Ukrainians from the un-elected puppet government headed by the neo-Nazis in Kiev. It is much different compared to the Americans invading other nations and installing their puppets as the heads of state.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:02:03 PM

1) LNG costs will be at least 180% higher than gazprom supplies, i.e. EU will have to pay ~$900 per 1000 m3 instead of ~$500 per 1000 m3. In the meantime, if EU would decide to stop buying gas in Russia, Gazprom can start selling gas to China at even higher price.
2) So-called "shale revolution" is a scam, this extraction method is unprofitable. Shell got ~$5 billion of loss in a last year due to development of shale gas deposits.

EU have to admit that it's better to work honestly instead of being Rotschild puppet. It is necessary to understand in order to survive.

The next country with huge gas resources after russia  is.... Iran. Now this is going to be funny:).
It's already funny for a few reasons:

• Iran already set embargo on gas and oil supplies to EU.
  • Now Iran already has a gas supply contracts, all their gas is supplied to China.
  • Iran already made a few contracts on oil supplies to RF in exchange for goods, and there is a plan to continue such type of relations in the future

So, Iran it's not an option for EU, they did too much damage here to be forgiven for that. They have frozen $100 billion which belongs to Iranian central bank, for example.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:03:54 PM

1) LNG costs will be at least 180% higher than gazprom supplies, i.e. EU will have to pay ~$900/1000 m3 instead of ~$500/1000 m3. In the meantime, if EU would decide to stop buying gas in Russia, Gazprom can start selling gas to China at even higher price.
2) So-called "shale revolution" is a scam, this extraction method is unprofitable. Shell got ~$5 billion of loss in a last year due to development of shale gas deposits.

The next country with huge gas resources after russia  is.... Iran. Now this is going to be funny:).
It's already funny for a few reasons:

• Iran already set embargo on gas and oil supplies to EU.
  • Now Iran already has a gas supply contracts, all their gas is supplied to China.
  • Iran already made a few contracts on oil supplies to RF in exchange for goods, and there is a plan to continue such type of relations in the future

So, Iran it's not an option for EU, they did too much damage here to be forgiven for that. They have frozen $100 billion which belongs to Iranian central bank, for example.

Things change with time , always Smiley

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said the economic relations between Iran and the EU will soon experience a major change as the two sides resume and broaden their banking relations.
Addressing a meeting with Latvian Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkevics in Tehran on Sunday, the President said Iran and the European bloc have always enjoyed good relations, and mentioned that as the first step in the nuclear talks between Iran and the six world powers is taken "and along with the development of the banking and economic ties, we are witnessing change in the relations with the EU".

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:08:23 PM

It's a typical diplomacy blahblahblah, as always. Smiley In reality Iran will never forget about stealing their money, $100 billion is not so simple to forget.  Wink
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:10:45 PM

It's a typical diplomacy blahblahblah, as always. Smiley In reality Iran will never forget about stealing their money. $100 billion is not so simple to forget.  Wink

They will soon be:). In 10-20 years you won't be able to afford an ice cream with those Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:24:04 PM

It's a typical diplomacy blahblahblah, as always. Smiley In reality Iran will never forget about stealing their money. $100 billion is not so simple to forget.  Wink

They will soon be:). In 10-20 years you won't be able to afford an ice cream with those Smiley.

Ah, you a talking about the time, when 1 icecream will cost BTC0.0000000000001 Cheesy

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:59:59 PM

Gas supplied by Grazprom is cheaper, because it already operates a large number of gas pipelines. Any gas delivery from Iran to the EU might need construction of new hugely expensive gas pipelines through Syria or Turkey. Like Balthazar said, LNG is extremely expensive and even if someone can afford the prices, there are not enough LNG tankers and terminals to transport all that gas.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:36:57 PM

So-called "shale revolution" is a scam, this extraction method is unprofitable. Shell got ~$5 billion of loss in a last year due to development of shale gas deposits.
It may become very profitable in the future. China has a ton of land unusable for agriculture and stuff, but suitable for shale extraction.
Ukraine is needed as another test platform. Although as an agricultural country it will suffer a lot.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:36:50 PM

It may become very profitable in the future. China has a ton of land unusable for agriculture and stuff, but suitable for shale extraction.
Don't forget about the underground water sources. Only suicidal person will use such technology on own territory, because results will be even worse than consequences of chernobyl disaster. It's unlikely than China would prefer to poison available water sources in exchange for gas. Roll Eyes
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:24:53 AM

Ukraine is needed as another test platform. Although as an agricultural country it will suffer a lot.

Gas extracted from shale beds will cost around $900 per 1,000 cubic meter. That is around twice the rate EU countries pay for the Russian gas. And we should remember that shale gas extraction is an environmentally destructive process.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:47:13 AM

Ah, you a talking about the time, when 1 icecream will cost BTC0.0000000000001 Cheesy

...when 1 ice cream will cost BTC0.0000000000001
A deep, deep sub-Satoshi?
Wow, is there a name for that unit which doesn't currently travel on the network?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:56:00 AM

...when 1 ice cream will cost BTC0.0000000000001

For an ice-cream to cost BTC0.0000000000001, one Bitcoin should be at $ 10 trillion. lol... So the market cap will be at 210 quintillion.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:31:19 AM

http://politikus.ru/events/17912-stoyala-zadacha-rasstrelyat-prezidentskiy-kortezh.html

Interview with Yanukovych`s security officers.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: