Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.
I strongly urge everyone to invest here in ARIZN it's a crowdfunding platform and give us multiple profit at the same time. THey have smart contracts along the way. It's base on South Africa with alot of partnership along the way.
Really? It can also give a multiple profit at the same time? How? Did i just forget or did i.miss to read nor understand that part.  It got me interestwd to read again their white paper.  I just focus  and what sink into.my mind is the opportunity of the crowdfunding here in the Arizn project.
You know? What made me feel secure here is what I saw in their whitepaper. They said that the Arizn started 2011 and it been funding and helping several organizations already, so it means they’ve already started long since the project was founded, it is a less suspicion in my part.
That's good to know. Maybe,they just decided to.promote it on a bigger scale now.  They know how useful.it is and how beneficial it.is and they like to help.a lot of people especially in cryptocurrency world that is why they did a re launch. I.hope i.am.making sense.
Yea right giga19. This time they wanna do it wider and added features to it like working on blockchain and funding projects through tokenization and this time having their own LiquiDex exchange too.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.
Well Lanzeta, this is what makes me worried. You know, I am not playing by wearing their signature and if incase they are proven to be untrue then i will be carrying that too. What a shame on me that i didnt review and observe before carrying their name but i hope my suspicion is wrong.
giga19

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.

We are now more clever than before. In fact, I want this project because of their platform plus the outcome of their private sale. The platform of Arizn is not new to us but since it is crowdfunding platform then expect that there is a great return when will buy AALT token right now. They already reached the soft cap. If we are wise then why we should invest in others, if this project got all of the aspects of a potential project?

Sold about 2 Million Dollars in private sale is not that bad. I probably wait on the result of this project.
Expecting more on Arizn Team and Developers. I was reading the whitepaper and it is very interesting in the first place.
It is indeed interesting. With this report, my doubts about Arizn, has lessen. Although i am not giving my 100%trust but i do believe that this will workout. It is a very big help to all cryptocurrency users who has plans to have their startup businesses.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

this is agreeable, the project is new to the eye of people, this will create a big impact in this kind of business. a new and intriguing project like this is worth supporting.

There are other crowdfunding portals out there that are already existing, however as ARZIN present its project, I believe that this will change the way we think about crowdfunding. The investor or backer will always get something as proof of his support for the project. This is great since most crowdfunding project are related to technological development and there are risk involve on them as well. ARIZN will make it more transparent for all to see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
Well, for the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the world of the project further nang arizn.
I observe that too, that they are getting a lot of support. Anyway, they have long been existed and that seems normal. Is says that they have helped a number of companies so maybe that is where the supports coming from as well.  I do velieve that this Arizn project will go a long way.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
you're right, arizn can help release great ideas of companies that cannot execute their plans because of lack of funds. and crowdfunding is more easier to use,since applying for a loan or pursuing other capital investments are two of the most painful processes that every company has to go through. the application process for crowdfunding is a walk in the park compared to these traditional methods.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

this is agreeable, the project is new to the eye of people, this will create a big impact in this kind of business. a new and intriguing project like this is worth supporting.

There are other crowdfunding portals out there that are already existing, however as ARZIN present its project, I believe that this will change the way we think about crowdfunding. The investor or backer will always get something as proof of his support for the project. This is great since most crowdfunding project are related to technological development and there are risk involve on them as well. ARIZN will make it more transparent for all to see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
Well, for the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the world of the project further nang arizn.
I observe that too, that they are getting a lot of support. Anyway, they have long been existed and that seems normal. Is says that they have helped a number of companies so maybe that is where the supports coming from as well.  I do velieve that this Arizn project will go a long way.
Do you guys know when the special MVP platform release? Ans whose the major top exchanges that they are dealing with? I believe that Arzn Project is one of the best crowdfunding ICO right now.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

you're right, arizn can help release great ideas of companies that cannot execute their plans because of lack of funds. and crowdfunding is more easier to use,since applying for a loan or pursuing other capital investments are two of the most painful processes that every company has to go through. the application process for crowdfunding is a walk in the park compared to these traditional methods.
I visited the website it seems that they reach the softcap already. Looks like we will reach the hardcap very soon. That will bring success to all the partnership of ARIZN. I'll support your team by the way.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:09:51 AM

Smart contract in etherium blockchain is one of the main features of Arizn. That would be great! Automation of transactions, safety, and precision are main advantages of this contract. Howeve, smart contract has these disadvatages: transaction time and cost. Hoping that disadvantages will be resolve in few months.

I agree with you, smart contract have advantages and shortcomings. But, this shortcomings with how our technology accelerates, will soon be resolve. I think great developers are working on it now. Knowing that smart contracts will be the future of contract transaction.

I agree with you ahiarobert. With the coming of lots of transactions using smart contracts cause traffic in the process and this is the cause of the delay or lengthy processing time. The etherium block team is aware of this and they are currently on the process of solving this problem.

The Etherium Blockchain team had already made successful upgrade of the capacity of the blocks to increase the capacity thus decreasing the transaction time. And your right, they are working on it and they are still.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

Based on https://icoholder.com/en/arizn-23000 the Pre Sale lasted from June 26, 2018 to July 25, 2018 had 78% completed for its goal. That was a good sale for Arizn. Nice update for this project!
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

Just want to ask why investors always want to invest with any project when the pre-sale is already finished!? That is something i don't really understand, now arizn platform is giving 40 percent bonus with their tokens why they didn't make investment now for them to have more profits in the future!?

Actually there are many people now who invested in the pre-sale.
Some who dont invest yet are not aware with the project.
this is why they have marketing to reach people all over the world.
And maybe the project is not actually good or well presented for them to be encourage to invest and besides investors want to find a project that is useful and they can get benefits of it in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:38:15 AM

I visited the website it seems that they reach the softcap already. Looks like we will reach the hardcap very soon. That will bring success to all the partnership of ARIZN. I'll support your team by the way.
That is right we are all here to support this project not only for what they have reached for now which it seems good and quite awesome, but we are also waiting for another round of making this project more successful and well presented for the brighter future.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

Is there a feature in this project that investors can know if their project supporting to is strong enough or not? Just asking on these, Investors specially want to know if their project supporting is that founded and managed strong enough. Is there any statistics rating on a specific project?
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

For me crowdfunding is a High and Top Grossing and Profitable concept of many project in the crypto-industry because it is one of the reason why people have chances to build their own project and profit more. But is there any feature on this project that creators and investors can feedback and comment on what they experience on the system of Arizn? Just asking, no hate.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

Please remember the value of investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back
the amount you initially invested. If you have any doubts about which investment product is right
for you please contact your financial adviser.
lovesybitz (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.

Hello good day to Gracechen17 and Lazeta, my apology if I late replied to your queries. Now regarding about posting updates in this thread

section, actually most of the updates of this project of Arizn all can be found at their telegram https://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup or

https://t.me/ariznnetwork and all of your concerns about this project you can ask everything in the telegram as well also their latest update too.

Thank you and have a good day Smiley
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:20:41 AM

Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.

We are now more clever than before. In fact, I want this project because of their platform plus the outcome of their private sale. The platform of Arizn is not new to us but since it is crowdfunding platform then expect that there is a great return when will buy AALT token right now. They already reached the soft cap. If we are wise then why we should invest in others, if this project got all of the aspects of a potential project?

Sold about 2 Million Dollars in private sale is not that bad. I probably wait on the result of this project.
Expecting more on Arizn Team and Developers. I was reading the whitepaper and it is very interesting in the first place.
It is indeed interesting. With this report, my doubts about Arizn, has lessen. Although i am not giving my 100%trust but i do believe that this will workout. It is a very big help to all cryptocurrency users who has plans to have their startup businesses.

An investor may pursue certain investments in order to adopt tax minimization as part of
his or her investment strategy. however, requires the sacrifice of a certain
level of income or potential for capital gains.
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

Token Sale
Cost of 1 token AALT: 0.0001 ETH
Term of token sale: 60 days with the possibility of an automatic early completion in
pursuing the final goals of ICO
Expanded goals after start of ICO: Impossible
Technical limitation of tokens: 1,200,000,000
Adjustable emission: Unsold tokens will be burnt
Secured ways to purchase tokens: Ethereum (ETH), fiat payments
Softcap: $2,000,000 (Target reached)
Hardcap: $25,000,000
Token Disbursement: 10 October 2018 (or 14 days after sale closes)
Arizn ALT Token (AALT): 0xb89cae06c883c48245795d70f19c91cfb1e46d23

Dont waste time, invest now!!!
grace7

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
19% Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal
20% Buyback Rounds and Exchange liquidity

Their plan to buy back to gain the price they want before the year ends is a great thing for investors and holders.
Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
19% Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal
20% Buyback Rounds and Exchange liquidity

Their plan to buy back to gain the price they want before the year ends is a great thing for investors and holders.

We are all here to support this project not only for what they have reached for now which it seems good and quite awesome, but we are also waiting for another round of making this project more successful and well presented for the brighter future. The allocations above shows how the project updated to its state of cap. please feel free to look.
Arizn is not the first ico project who has a concept of crowd funding. I think one of the advantage of this project is raising a 2M$ for me was a big advantage, then Arizn is creating a crowdfunding platform that is built on the Ethereum blockchain. A completely transparent distributed ledger that is publicly view-able by anyone.

sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.
You have a point, it will cut the excitement of everyone who seriously following this platform... And if you really want to know all the updates regarding Arizn you should follow them in their social media accounts like telegram, twitter and facebook...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: