Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
Crowdfunding is an innovated way on how a certain project or company markets their product. It is usual in this industry because we are more on project and future outcome but because there is a lack of potential backers, many ICOs failed. That's why Arizn is here, because they want to give importance the crowdfunding alligned in ethereum blockchain.
Ahhh so arizn will provide funds to every failed project that connected to cryptocurrency, its like crowdfunding giving their a second chance to prove that they have what it takes to be successful, is it right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
Crowdfunding is an innovated way on how a certain project or company markets their product. It is usual in this industry because we are more on project and future outcome but because there is a lack of potential backers, many ICOs failed. That's why Arizn is here, because they want to give importance the crowdfunding alligned in ethereum blockchain.
Ahhh so arizn will provide funds to every failed project that connected to cryptocurrency, its like crowdfunding giving their a second chance to prove that they have what it takes to be successful, is it right?
What's the reason why many ICO project got failed, why they have to bring such projects that lack of strategy... If they already failed in thier debut, its not impossible that they still failed again...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

hey, i've got a question.. i opened your ann thread on bitcointalk and alerted a lot of people to your sig campaign and project. they're asking me if we have any news regarding the collected funds so far? i know softcap has been reached, but can you provide any more info on collected funds or not?

They must publish the result of Pre-ICO. As far as I know, it ended already and they are now currently moving to the next stage of their token sale. The community keeps bigger and signature campaigns become dominant! This is the best ICO in August to September 2018! They could reach the hardcap if all members will invest in Arizn.
Jadeite

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

this is agreeable, the project is new to the eye of people, this will create a big impact in this kind of business. a new and intriguing project like this is worth supporting.

There are other crowdfunding portals out there that are already existing, however as ARZIN present its project, I believe that this will change the way we think about crowdfunding. The investor or backer will always get something as proof of his support for the project. This is great since most crowdfunding project are related to technological development and there are risk involve on them as well. ARIZN will make it more transparent for all to see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
Well, for the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the world of the project further nang arizn.
I observe that too, that they are getting a lot of support. Anyway, they have long been existed and that seems normal. Is says that they have helped a number of companies so maybe that is where the supports coming from as well.  I do velieve that this Arizn project will go a long way.
Exaclty,,becuase this project Arizn are very unique compared to other platform out there about crowdfunding,because more investor  we saw the growth on this project despite from the start ,and the team of Arizn is build an extra-ordinary platform crowdfunding in the new generation today,so that the negative thoughts about crowdfunding before will be turned to positive thoughts because arizn will be her.

Yes, I agree! Arizn platform is a unique one compared to other crowdfunding platforms existing because Arizn eliminated those limits and tries to resolve the problems that they saw on crowdfunding industry that makes most of them fail. With Arizn's crowdfunding platform  built on Blockchain, this will make all transactions transparent and will increase the interest of potential investors and backers.
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

this is agreeable, the project is new to the eye of people, this will create a big impact in this kind of business. a new and intriguing project like this is worth supporting.

There are other crowdfunding portals out there that are already existing, however as ARZIN present its project, I believe that this will change the way we think about crowdfunding. The investor or backer will always get something as proof of his support for the project. This is great since most crowdfunding project are related to technological development and there are risk involve on them as well. ARIZN will make it more transparent for all to see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
Well, for the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the world of the project further nang arizn.
I observe that too, that they are getting a lot of support. Anyway, they have long been existed and that seems normal. Is says that they have helped a number of companies so maybe that is where the supports coming from as well.  I do velieve that this Arizn project will go a long way.

Do they have partnership? I don't have any knowledge where Arizn partner by. However, they just beginning and I know that they have plan to that. I really like projects who have partnership because it bonds the community as well as it will make a good result which both company will be benefited. Aside from that, partnership with a huge company makes them more popular plus their partners can put some investments to them.
honestly  I will agree, for what you said,about Arizn to make popular and bond from some famous company if ever,,because it also great way to have many possible investor in the future,so that It makes assure that this  Arizn project will be succeed
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

What's the reason why many ICO project got failed, why they have to bring such projects that lack of strategy... If they already failed in thier debut, its not impossible that they still failed again...
There are contributing factors for failure of ICO projects. Based on what I understood in their WP,lack of transparency, fund mismanagement and unaccountability are some problems with CFPs that is why buyer's confidence in crowdfunding industry are lost. But with Arizn's platform, they help in giving solutions to those problems and help founders and backers achieve their success with their platform.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.
You have a point, it will cut the excitement of everyone who seriously following this platform... And if you really want to know all the updates regarding Arizn you should follow them in their social media accounts like telegram, twitter and facebook...
I've been following them on social media seems that they need to expand their ideas about the project regarding the crowdfunding. I use to ask them too on telegram. I hope that they continue to influence others to invest.

I too have been following them on various social media platforms and I gotta say, they are doing quite well with their marketing. The only thing that they really need to take into consideration more is getting their message out clearer and by clearer, I mean explaining the crowdfunding concept even more in every advertisement without making it too long and boring.  Because let's face it, the concept is quite new or pretty complicated for most of the people. But other than that, they have been doing pretty great.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.
I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.

We are all aware that if there are any changes on one project, they must do some update, but how can we look for some update on this project if they are nothing to change then, the team will surely have their way on how they update us to have more investors on this project.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

We can't blame the investor/crypto enthusiast because most of the ICO who launched last year are scams. I don't say that this one is a scam but I'm thinking if they really hit that 2m USD private sale cause I think its too good to be true but it isn't possible if they really have good investors on their side.

Well i think they will not say that things if that is not true, and besides we just wait some link or proof that those are correct, a crowdfunding platform is a big project and i can't see any reason to tell a lie about the $2M private sale.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.

I don't think it should be called profit because I think the funds will not be put into the pockets of the developers but instead be used for the scheme of improving the project more and getting it more known for the masses. I am pretty sure that most of the funds collected will be used for paying services and for marketing. If there should be profit, I think it will be after a few months when the project is up amd running.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

Do they have any bounty campaign for this project? If this project is available on 9 different country does it mean that they will have a KYC application for their platform? I see that this project will be available on web and app based will it have a mobile application too?

Here is the link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg41909513

You can join whatever you want since the allocation is too huge. 15% of the total funds are allocated in bounty program, in equivalent of $2 Million.

It is managing by lovelybitz, a trusted user of BTT and I know that he/she can hold it. Hm. I also saw that the CM of Arizn is under in cryptowingz management. Cryptowingz? It seems like there is a new bounty portal. I will follow their group.

Thanks for the head ups man! I totally appreciate it, I hope this project will be a successful one. Gotta keep my eyes on this project too cause I see it has a potential to grow more and improve the crowdfunding industry to boom again.
Oh! You wear the signature already! Seems like you find a real bounty campaign. Hope this project will succeed so that both of investors and bounty hunters will benefit. 2 months more for this project and after that, they will reach the moon!

Anyway, As far as I know, Pre-ICO will finish today! 40% bonus for those who will avail. They move forward tomorrow! I hope they will show to us the result.

It is very nice, This project is indeed great and if this partnership between arizn and other investors is to continue, then success awaits for this project. Hope this will continue until it reaches it's goal.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,

It is really amaze me in this project, Because on the 2 million of sold in the Private sale, its seem like this project had a lot of Investors in other country and hopefully see it around the world, I hope to see the arizn team success in their road.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 05:44:03 PM by XtraRolePlayer

There are contributing factors for failure of ICO projects. Based on what I understood in their WP,lack of transparency, fund mismanagement and unaccountability are some problems with CFPs that is why buyer's confidence in crowdfunding industry are lost. But with Arizn's platform, they help in giving solutions to those problems and help founders and backers achieve their success with their platform.
This is very nice. A project helping projects to be successful is a very good thing to do. ARIZN really have these characteristics which make it unique and do have high potential in terms of crowdfunding and helping people to invest even if they have little investment on their own.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:55:28 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 06:34:49 PM by UnBiased

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,

It is really amaze me in this project, Because on the 2 million of sold in the Private sale, its seem like this project had a lot of Investors in other country and hopefully see it around the world, I hope to see the arizn team success in their road.
I hope it too. The support that It has received from people is something that we need to consider for us to know which project may have a potential to succeed. But more than that, we have to evaluate the good effect and benefits of users on this project. I believe that ARIZN have that and that's the reason why I am supporting it.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.
I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
Yea sure. Who among us will trust a quiet project? I believe no one. No one will invest because they will be afraid of being scammed. They will automatically be thinking the project is not serious. But with Arizn maybe the team is busy with the development of the project so they dont have time.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

I really believe that it is. That is the reason why I supported this project. ARIZN project has great potential and they are actively answering our inquiries about how the platform really works.  Great Job and More Power ARIZN team!
I also follow them in twitter to find out some info and updates on the project. I’ve seen how much followers they have and i was amazed of too many supporters supporting them in social medias. It only means that these people believe and trust the project and the team.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

I really believe that it is. That is the reason why I supported this project. ARIZN project has great potential and they are actively answering our inquiries about how the platform really works.  Great Job and More Power ARIZN team!
I also follow them in twitter to find out some info and updates on the project. I’ve seen how much followers they have and i was amazed of too many supporters supporting them in social medias. It only means that these people believe and trust the project and the team.
If they have followers, then Arizn have catched the attention of many. And besides, i know that those who follow Arizn are somewhat people who have logical minds. This kind of project are not for ordinary.people. If your are getting what i mean so let it..Cheers.
giga19

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:23 PM

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
Yea sure. Who among us will trust a quiet project? I believe no one. No one will invest because they will be afraid of being scammed. They will automatically be thinking the project is not serious. But with Arizn maybe the team is busy with the development of the project so they dont have time.
You made me laugh there. Of course, how can you trust a quiet project or can it prosper if it doesnt make some.noise nor advertisement or promotion? It is definitely needed. I hope you got that well.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Exaclty,,becuase this project Arizn are very unique compared to other platform out there about crowdfunding,because more investor  we saw the growth on this project despite from the start ,and the team of Arizn is build an extra-ordinary platform crowdfunding in the new generation today,so that the negative thoughts about crowdfunding before will be turned to positive thoughts because arizn will be her.

Yes, I agree! Arizn platform is a unique one compared to other crowdfunding platforms existing because Arizn eliminated those limits and tries to resolve the problems that they saw on crowdfunding industry that makes most of them fail. With Arizn's crowdfunding platform  built on Blockchain, this will make all transactions transparent and will increase the interest of potential investors and backers.
Yes true because of its strong asset management and the good crowdfunding platform is no wonder that it will be one of the best potential Blockchain in the future, so I believe that many more investors can claim it because of my problem solving problems in the crowdfunding industry, so I believe in achieving future success on the great potential of the Arizn platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: