Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:05:10 PM

Happy Father's Day to all our great DNote Dads!!

Thanks, I will try to take it easy the rest of the day. Happy Farther's Day to all our DNotes Dads!!!
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:11:21 PM

Thanks, I will try to take it easy the rest of the day. Happy Farther's Day to all our DNotes Dads!!!

Today, I woke up to the smell of bacon. My little 5 yo made, and brought it to me in bed.

And then the World Cup. Today has started awesome, and looks to keep going that way. :-)

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:18:50 PM

Today, I woke up to the smell of bacon. My little 5 yo made, and brought it to me in bed.

And then the World Cup. Today has started awesome, and looks to keep going that way. :-)

Excellent. Happy Father's Day!!!
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:21:21 PM

Good things come to those who wait...  Wink
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:33:40 PM

Dyna,

What is the current plan for positioning Dnotes in the future? Can you discuss the long term plans and predictions? I know a lot of this has been covered but, I would like see where the Dnotes community leaders stand now.

Thx

I'm also curious on this. With so many new coins with quite a bit more innovative technology behind them coming out on a regular basis, I'm wondering what the plan is to keep dnotes relevant.

Those are very reasonable questions and we continue to encourage our community to actively participate in this forum, with comments, questions, and recommendations. You may also PM our Dev. or myself on subjects that are more appropriately covered in private.

DNotes has a rather complex business plan projecting years into the future. Like any other business plan, it consists of many short and long term goals and objectives covering many different projects. Some of the projects are conditional. They could be affected by the state of our industry, new technologies, changing industry sentiments, governmental rules and regulations, as well as DNotes’ success or lack of it. DNotes is actively managed as a technology entity, as well as a business entity. We treat this as a very serious real world business with the solid backings of our large stake holders who are firmly committed for the long haul.

To the best of my knowledge, our large stake holders are net buyers by a long shot. We could very well be the only group in the digital currency space that has never requested a single donation to fund any project and this practice will continue with increasing funding. This is a huge advantage over our industry peers. Consequently, DNotes can consistently operate from a position of strength, allowing the DNotes team to focus in executing strategic plans without having to disclose confidential projects in order to secure donations from the community. This is another significant DNotes difference that is underestimated by outsiders. We do not exploit our R&D (research and development) projects as a vehicle to pump and dump. They are always kept under wrap until the DNotes team is convinced that they ready for a solid launch.
DNotes core mission is to be one among a few that can survive the test of time in the increasingly crowded crypto currency space. We believe in quality, not quantity. The page count of this forum is a case in point, though I do like to see more participation from our community. We will continue to execute our strategic plans at the most optimal time and not yield to industry pressure.

At our current phrase, we will attempt to raise our profile by a notch or two. Gaining awareness and industry recognition is now among our top priorities. This will be approached from multiple fronts, including an earnest appeal to our community to participate more actively. Visit this forum more often and participate to the best you. Digital currency is here to stay. Start reaching out to friends and family. Encourage them to start a digital currency saving account. If need be, help them to set up a trading account and give them a few DNotes to get started.  Don’t forget that one of our core missions through Cryptomoms is to encourage and assist women to participate in the cryptocurrency world. If you want to come up with your own giveaway programs and can use some help, PM me with a specific plan. I will personally make a contribution of DNotes to support your efforts. DNotes is becoming more valuable and harder to come by.

Now my predictions:

1.   DNotes will secure a sustainable market cap top 50s position before the end of 2014 with a trading range of 800 to 1,200 Satoshi.

2.   DNotes will be listed on Mintpal and at least two other exchanges in 2014.

3.   DNotes will announce and implement a pilot project, incorporating elements that essential to achieve mainstream merchant account adoption of digital currency in 2014.

4.   DNotes will launch two projects of significance before the end of 2014.

5.   By the year 2020, DNotes core supporters will own a fully regulated exchange dedicated to trading DNotes and a few selected digital and fiat currencies, a mutual fund, a venture capital fund, a bank, and some forms digital debit and credit card services. These are all part of our long term plan to ensure that “DNotes is the Digital currency of the Future with Lasting Value.”

This is just a small of sample, in an effort to answer your questions. The challenges in an increasingly crowded and chaotic cryptocurrency space, packed false claims, misguided directions and ferocious spreading of FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) will make it increasing unlikely that many of the market cap 300 plus today will survive beyond their next anniversary. This will take much more than announcing prematurely, perhaps even misleadingly, the next killer apps or “military strength” security and privacy features. It takes a clear understanding from both the micro, and macro prospective of what a highly successful digital currency needs to be five years from now, when digital currency reaches mainstream adoption as a medium of exchange in global commerce. The DNotes team believes that we need to take a system approach to solving this very complex challenge.

What is a system approach? (To be continued.)

Amazeballs.

I mean, I see soooo many other forums where everyone is searching for the dev, wondering why pools aren't working, or the fork didn't go well, or where the IPO funds are, etc. etc. etc.

Stakeholders here ask a question, and receive a World Class response about the nature of cryptos generally, and DNotes specifically. The above bullets are super exciting, and come from a great top level understanding of what this Brave New (Crypto) World is going to look like.

To paraphrase Gretzky, you have to skate to where the puck is going, not to where it is now. Strategically approaching innovative technology markets requires the same kind of visionary foresight. What does the world look like months and years hence when cryptos are a true means of global exchange and liquidity?

Here's Adam Smith on what has become known as the Invisible Hand: "Every individual is continually exerting himself to find out the most advantageous employment for whatever capital he can command. It is his own advantage indeed, and not that of society, which he has in view, but the study of his advantage naturally or rather necessarily leads him to prefer that employment which is most advantageous to society."

This describes any market. What is DNotes core competency; its most "advantageous employment" for the crypto world? To me, it is stability.

I just made a big transaction with Bitcoin. And I had to pay 5% more BTC because I completed the transaction in the morning, rather than the evening before. You ever seen the dollar move 5% in a day? Maybe Venezuela's Bolivar Fuerte or the Belarusian Ruble, but not the Dollar. It's stability and the asset base (the US) behind it which allows for such is the reason it's the reserve currency of the world.

We don't have to be the Dollar. That is BTC/LTC's job. But this is a world where multiple mediums of exchange work well. I have confidence in keeping Canadian Dollars and Euros for savings, just as I would for USD. The same goes for cryptos. By focusing our core onto steady growth, building asset bases, and price stability....this is absolutely the best way for us to do our bit to force the Invisible Hand of the Crypto Market onwards and upwards.

The creators of this coin are on point in thinking as they do about building coin with lasting value. There is an intellectual heft to the plans behind this coin, and that's awesome.

I mean, would I be quoting Adam Smith in a thread about Sexcoin or Potcoin? I doubt it, lol.

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Rekatan

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:12:31 PM

Dyna,

What is the current plan for positioning Dnotes in the future? Can you discuss the long term plans and predictions? I know a lot of this has been covered but, I would like see where the Dnotes community leaders stand now.

Thx

I'm also curious on this. With so many new coins with quite a bit more innovative technology behind them coming out on a regular basis, I'm wondering what the plan is to keep dnotes relevant.

Those are very reasonable questions and we continue to encourage our community to actively participate in this forum, with comments, questions, and recommendations. You may also PM our Dev. or myself on subjects that are more appropriately covered in private.

DNotes has a rather complex business plan projecting years into the future. Like any other business plan, it consists of many short and long term goals and objectives covering many different projects. Some of the projects are conditional. They could be affected by the state of our industry, new technologies, changing industry sentiments, governmental rules and regulations, as well as DNotes’ success or lack of it. DNotes is actively managed as a technology entity, as well as a business entity. We treat this as a very serious real world business with the solid backings of our large stake holders who are firmly committed for the long haul.

To the best of my knowledge, our large stake holders are net buyers by a long shot. We could very well be the only group in the digital currency space that has never requested a single donation to fund any project and this practice will continue with increasing funding. This is a huge advantage over our industry peers. Consequently, DNotes can consistently operate from a position of strength, allowing the DNotes team to focus in executing strategic plans without having to disclose confidential projects in order to secure donations from the community. This is another significant DNotes difference that is underestimated by outsiders. We do not exploit our R&D (research and development) projects as a vehicle to pump and dump. They are always kept under wrap until the DNotes team is convinced that they ready for a solid launch.
DNotes core mission is to be one among a few that can survive the test of time in the increasingly crowded crypto currency space. We believe in quality, not quantity. The page count of this forum is a case in point, though I do like to see more participation from our community. We will continue to execute our strategic plans at the most optimal time and not yield to industry pressure.

At our current phrase, we will attempt to raise our profile by a notch or two. Gaining awareness and industry recognition is now among our top priorities. This will be approached from multiple fronts, including an earnest appeal to our community to participate more actively. Visit this forum more often and participate to the best you. Digital currency is here to stay. Start reaching out to friends and family. Encourage them to start a digital currency saving account. If need be, help them to set up a trading account and give them a few DNotes to get started.  Don’t forget that one of our core missions through Cryptomoms is to encourage and assist women to participate in the cryptocurrency world. If you want to come up with your own giveaway programs and can use some help, PM me with a specific plan. I will personally make a contribution of DNotes to support your efforts. DNotes is becoming more valuable and harder to come by.

Now my predictions:

1.   DNotes will secure a sustainable market cap top 50s position before the end of 2014 with a trading range of 800 to 1,200 Satoshi.

2.   DNotes will be listed on Mintpal and at least two other exchanges in 2014.

3.   DNotes will announce and implement a pilot project, incorporating elements that essential to achieve mainstream merchant account adoption of digital currency in 2014.

4.   DNotes will launch two projects of significance before the end of 2014.

5.   By the year 2020, DNotes core supporters will own a fully regulated exchange dedicated to trading DNotes and a few selected digital and fiat currencies, a mutual fund, a venture capital fund, a bank, and some forms digital debit and credit card services. These are all part of our long term plan to ensure that “DNotes is the Digital currency of the Future with Lasting Value.”

This is just a small of sample, in an effort to answer your questions. The challenges in an increasingly crowded and chaotic cryptocurrency space, packed false claims, misguided directions and ferocious spreading of FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) will make it increasing unlikely that many of the market cap 300 plus today will survive beyond their next anniversary. This will take much more than announcing prematurely, perhaps even misleadingly, the next killer apps or “military strength” security and privacy features. It takes a clear understanding from both the micro, and macro prospective of what a highly successful digital currency needs to be five years from now, when digital currency reaches mainstream adoption as a medium of exchange in global commerce. The DNotes team believes that we need to take a system approach to solving this very complex challenge.

What is a system approach? (To be continued.)

Glad to hear this. Thanks for the thorough response. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of 2014 plays out!
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:46:37 AM

Dyna,

Thx

I'm also curious on this. With so many new coins with quite a bit more innovative technology behind them coming out on a regular basis, I'm wondering what the plan is to keep DNotes relevant.

I would say that DNotes being stable without gimmicks, or pumping and dumping will be what keeps it relevant. And holding it's projects close and non speculating is also important. Just cause a newer coin than us comes out with some other technology does not mean we are doomed in any sense....

Outstanding, excellent synopsis, thank you. I'm a long term holder and miner looking forward to a continuing relationship with Dnotes.

RJF

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:35:00 AM

Dyna,

Thx

I'm also curious on this. With so many new coins with quite a bit more innovative technology behind them coming out on a regular basis, I'm wondering what the plan is to keep DNotes relevant.

I would say that DNotes being stable without gimmicks, or pumping and dumping will be what keeps it relevant. And holding it's projects close and non speculating is also important. Just cause a newer coin than us comes out with some other technology does not mean we are doomed in any sense....

Outstanding, excellent synopsis, thank you. I'm a long term holder and miner looking forward to a continuing relationship with Dnotes.

RJF

Thanks for your kind words, RJF. We do know that you have been a very strong supporter of DNotes and we appreciate that very much.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:42:15 AM

Dyna,

Thx

Those are very reasonable questions and we continue to encourage our community to actively participate in this forum, with comments, questions, and recommendations.

Glad to hear this. Thanks for the thorough response. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of 2014 plays out!

You are welcome, Rekatan.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:33:27 PM

https://hitbtc.com/vote I had DNotes added to the voting for this new exchange I saw on www.Cryptocoinsnews.com.

Is this exchange important for us to get on?  If you register, your vote counts as 10 (voting is at the bottom of the page) and you can only vote once for a coin.  It is always so much easier to get onto the exchanges early before the vote count is astronomical.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:04:30 PM

https://hitbtc.com/vote I had DNotes added to the voting for this new exchange I saw on www.Cryptocoinsnews.com.

Is this exchange important for us to get on?  If you register, your vote counts as 10 (voting is at the bottom of the page) and you can only vote once for a coin.  It is always so much easier to get onto the exchanges early before the vote count is astronomical.

It is better to miss the boat than jump onto the wrong boat. Please hold back for further observations.

In the meantime, please vote for DNotes to be listed on Mintpal. They do need a registered account with some trading history. At DNotes we support doing things the honest way and willing to work harder and wait longer to make up for the difference. For convenience you can change your "default" 45 minutes auto-Lockout to 24 hours (User Name, sub-tab: Profile). To avoid an error message, you may need to "reload" or "refresh" each time you returned to vote. This will take a huge community effort. Please give us your best support. Thanks.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:43:01 PM

1.) Mintpal it is.  For everyone's information, the vote count at Mintpal when it was announced that there would be a formal voting campaign was 1475.  If I am close to my computer, I jot down the time I voted at and I end up casting twice as many votes (bad memory if things aren't in writing!).

2.) I want to include a link to "Where do I put my coins?" (from the Crypto Moms website) in something I'm working on, and was wondering if the 100 DNotes promotion is still available and if it is, for how long?  It says there has been 7,468 submissions, meaning there has been 746,800 DNotes given away in this promotion alone!  WOW!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:00:41 PM

1.) Mintpal it is.  For everyone's information, the vote count at Mintpal when it was announced that there would be a formal voting campaign was 1475.  If I am close to my computer, I jot down the time I voted at and I end up casting twice as many votes (bad memory if things aren't in writing!).

2.) I want to include a link to "Where do I put my coins?" (from the Crypto Moms website) in something I'm working on, and was wondering if the 100 DNotes promotion is still available and if it is, for how long?  It says there has been 7,468 submissions, meaning there has been 746,800 DNotes given away in this promotion alone!  WOW!

That is great news, thank you Chase!

As the promo site is a one time use, we will keep it running as long as possible.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:46:52 AM

SEED NODES? Why is it my client has not been able to download chain information for 4 days? Now Im trying to download the blockchain from scratch and nothing is happening??? Please Fix Client.

Have you updated your client from the 6/2/2014 fork?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:55:48 AM

SEED NODES? Why is it my client has not been able to download chain information for 4 days? Now Im trying to download the blockchain from scratch and nothing is happening??? Please Fix Client.

Have you updated your client from the 6/2/2014 fork?

I believe so. Running version 1.1.0 ... I ran with DNotes.conf and without. The chain is just not downloading.

Yep, that is the correct version. The best thing to do is close the client, go to
C:\Documents and Settings\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes (or C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes)
Delete blk*.dat, then open the client and let it redownload.
Let me know if you still have an issue.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 03:12:47 AM

Yep. Did that. I believe its the nodes that are seeding now are not the ones that are connecting. Here's my peer list.

You have active connections, so it should be downloading

What block are you on?
getblockcount

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 03:31:21 AM

0 of 99812. Client is disconnecting to the nodes every minute or so.

Ahh so it hasn't started downloading at all. I'll send you a PM with a file.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:11:53 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 03:43:13 AM by Dyna

Understanding the Complexity of Crypto Currency
A System Approach

A brief understanding of the dynamics of DNotes’ management, business, and strategic philosophies may provide some appreciation why DNotes is uniquely positioned as measured against its peers.  We deliberately examine challenges and opportunities from both a macro and a micro prospective. We use a system approach to identify the strength and weakness of its parts as they are, as well as how and when to position ourselves to best exploit them. We identify current weakness, and decide where we want to participate or simply wait for others to perfect what they have already started, especially if we are convinced that they are on the right track. Perhaps most important of all, we identify the important missing parts that must be created and perfected before digital currency can become mainstream in global commerce. That is our main focus and why DNotes is branded as “The Digital Currency of the Future with Lasting Value.”

We all know what is a system; such as the ecosystem, system of the crypto currency. We even know of many subsystems that make up of our ecosystem, such as the miners, exchanges, and Developers. What we don’t normally do is to constantly examine the whole while designing a part to best fit the system. We believe that there is a huge advantage, as in the case of DNotes, to take a system approach from day one to build a solid foundation with a very clear mission, consistent messaging, and accurate branding. With a clearly defined path, coupled with the best knowledge of what it takes to get there will absolutely give DNotes the best chances to be one among a handful to reach the finishing line.

Like anything else, it is usually much more demanding, costly, and time consuming to do things right. Everyone will agree that to be successful in our industry, we need a strong community. Those of you who have participated in different forums may also agree that the presence of strong management and leadership verse the lack of them are very apparent in atmosphere and messaging. We strongly believe that sound management, with dedicated leadership along with reliable funding to build and lead a strong productive community with due respect and earnest appreciation is another significant strength of DNotes.

It is exceedingly clear that digital currency is here to stay. Professional fund mangers, large investors, venture capital funds, banks, credit and debit card companies and others are beginning to realize that they can not afford to miss the opportunity to participate in this vital technology revolution in human history. We believe that it is significantly bigger and much more complex than Internet. What is holding them back is the chaotic state of our industry with widespread dishonesties, rampant false claims, and immature conducts among many other turnoffs. DNotes is a rare breed. It is a diamond in the rough and perhaps the best kept secret of our industry. Maintaining a low profile to building a solid foundation while refining our messaging and tactical strategies is an integral part of our business plan.

For the records, phase two of our business plan is scheduled to beginning on July1st, 2014. Although, this phase involves achieving a number of goals and objectives, the most visible to the general public will be our dedicated effort to promote awareness of DNotes through multiple fronts, utilizing social media, traditional PR and other means.  We will continue to build stake holders value and expect DNotes to appreciate in value significantly in the coming months. Securing a top 50s position in market cap, as well as being listed on Mintpal Exchange by September 15, 2014 are among our highest priorities.

We strongly encourage our community give us their very best efforts to stage their own campaign in getting every vote for DNotes possible. This is our best opportunity to alert the rest of our industry and potential investors that this sleeping giant is waking up.

To volt for DNotes at Mintpal you need a registered account with a trading history. For convenience you can change your "default" 45 minutes auto-Lockout to 24 hours (User Name, sub-tab: Profile). To avoid an error message, you may need to "reload" or "refresh" each time you returned to vote. This will take a huge community effort. Please give us your best support. Thanks.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:39:15 AM

Check this out. I just came across this after my post. The flood gate is about to open.

Pantera Bitcoin Fund SEC Filing Reveals $96 Million Investment
June 14, 2014
https://www.rapidcx.com/blog/pantera-bitcoin-fund-sec-filing-reveals-96-million-investment

In a recent Form D notice filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the San Francisco based hedge fund Pantera Capital disclosed that their Bitcoin fund has raised more than $96 million USD from 45 investors [1]. The investment firm focuses exclusively on digital currencies and related companies in the sector. Pantera Capital shareholders include influential venture capital firms such as Benchmark, Fortress, and Ribbit Capital.

Background
In the United States, private companies often take advantage of a Form D filing because it allows them to raise investor funds while bypassing the traditional SEC approval process. Traditional SEC filings are a notoriously drawn-out process which firms tend to avoid unless necessary. To put it in perspective, the Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust has been pending since its initial filing back in July of 2013 [2]. While this approach will prevent the shares from being publicly traded, it does imply that the fund is open-ended and has plans to continue growing.

This news confirms the Bitcoin community's growing suspicion that institutional investors are starting to accept the validity of the digital currency. According to the document, the first sale occurred October 2, 2013. This suggests that the $96 million USD worth of Bitcoin was purchased sometime within the last 8 months and may not entirely be responsible for Bitcoin’s recent surge in price. This is not Pantera Capital’s first investment surrounding Bitcoin. In 2013, the firm invested $10 million USD into Bitstamp -- a popular Bitcoin exchange [3].

What does this mean for alt-coins?
According to the Pantera Capital website, the firm also has their eyes on other digital currencies outside of Bitcoin [4]. While this isn’t the first case of venture capital funds taking notice of alt-coins, it certainly is an interesting distinction to note because alt-coins have largely been neglected by traditional investors (and often companies already in the Bitcoin space). With the spectacular rise of coins like Darkcoin, perhaps the alt-coin economy has caught the attention of large Bitcoin speculators.

Fun Fact: Alt-coins make up 7.5% of the current $9.1 billion cryptocurrency market.

Let us know what you think. Are mainstream investors finally beginning to take notice of the lucrative $680 million USD alt-coin market?

Note: It should be noted that the term "investors" does not necessarily imply individuals. According to the SECs definition of "accredited investors", the funds could have been raised from banks, insurance companies, investment companies, employee benefit plans, etc.

1. http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1598389/000090266414002722/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

2. https://www.rapidcx.com/blog/winklevoss-bitcoin-fund-to-be-traded-on-nasdaq

3. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-17/fortress-linked-pantera-said-to-invest-in-top-bitcoin-exchange.html

4. https://panteracapital.com/about

Written by Michael Toth
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:48:48 PM

What does this mean for alt-coins?
According to the Pantera Capital website, the firm also has their eyes on other digital currencies outside of Bitcoin [4].

Written by Michael Toth

This means they will be taking a very close look at sleeping giants that are just waking up.  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: