Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:21:14 AM

Thank you for the lovely gift @ C-CEX..We love DNOTES.It's one of the most stable coins ever.  Smiley

True. DNotes is a trustworthy coin carefully crafted for stability with appreciating value.
It is the Digital Currency of the Future with lasting value.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 01:53:05 AM

Hard fork ?

It looks like something is wrong. Charityminingpool appears to be ahead in blockcount and their pool is not paying out. I would recommend switching pools if you're mining on charity until we figure it out. Also, some of the other indicators appear like there is a fork on the network.

I'm messaging Charity now.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 03:17:51 AM

Very good, I'm off Charity...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 03:37:59 AM

Hard fork ?

It looks like something is wrong. Charityminingpool appears to be ahead in blockcount and their pool is not paying out. I would recommend switching pools if you're mining on charity until we figure it out. Also, some of the other indicators appear like there is a fork on the network.

Looking into this now.  Noticed that both the CryptoBlox Block Explorer and the pool have 0 connections and are therefore not syncing.

Using the latest version 1010000 for both and the same addnodes listed in the OP also.

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:00:26 AM

Hard fork ?

Looking into this now.  Noticed that both the CryptoBlox Block Explorer and the pool have 0 connections and are therefore not syncing.

Using the latest version 1010000 for both and the same addnodes listed in the OP also.

Well, your on the correct version. There is some kind of mismatch on the network. I'll keep looking see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the quick response!

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:04:16 AM

Hard fork ?

Well, your on the correct version. There is some kind of mismatch on the network. I'll keep looking see what I can come up with.

No worries, I've shutdown my stratum for the pool while I rebuild the chain.  The Charity Pool shows 176472 blocks while the Explorer and the CryptoBlox Pool show 176400.  All using the same addnodes listed in the OP and the same version.  Strange.  Can we confirm 100% which one is the actual correct chain?  Going to assume the Explorer and CryptoBlox Pool and not my Charity Pool.

BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:14:47 AM

Hard fork ?

No worries, I've shutdown my stratum for the pool while I rebuild the chain.  The Charity Pool shows 176472 blocks while the Explorer and the CryptoBlox Pool show 176400.  All using the same addnodes listed in the OP and the same version.  Strange.  Can we confirm 100% which one is the actual correct chain?  Going to assume the Explorer and CryptoBlox Pool and not my Charity Pool.

Cryptoblox appears to be syncing with me and the nodes.

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:17:18 AM

Hard fork ?

Cryptoblox appears to be syncing with me and the nodes.

Ok, at about 100k blocks now while rebuilding the chain for Charity.  Will keep you posted.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:20:43 AM

Ok, at about 100k blocks now while rebuilding the chain for Charity.  Will keep you posted.

Great job! Thank you.

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:48:03 AM

Great job! Thank you.

Looks like it's syncing correctly now.  It's in line with the explorer now.  Not sure how this happened since we are running the latest version and using the same addnodes.  Must have picked up a node somewhere that got us off target somehow.  Think I may lock it down to your 3 nodes going forward, or those 3 and a few other "Known" good nodes.

Will start the stratum Server back up shortly, need to figure out the database side of things since it already thinks that we found the current blocks up until 176472.

Sorry for the problems guys, I truly have no clue how it went off target and will reimburse anyone that appears to have lost anything due to the incorrect blocks.  Please PM me if you notice any issues or missed payouts.

CMP

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 05:09:58 AM

Hard fork ?

Great catch by the way CryptoBomg. Thank you!

Looks like it's syncing correctly now.  It's in line with the explorer now.  Not sure how this happened since we are running the latest version and using the same addnodes.  Must have picked up a node somewhere that got us off target somehow.  Think I may lock it down to your 3 nodes going forward, or those 3 and a few other "Known" good nodes.

Will start the stratum Server back up shortly, need to figure out the database side of things since it already thinks that we found the current blocks up until 176472.

Sorry for the problems guys, I truly have no clue how it went off target and will reimburse anyone that appears to have lost anything due to the incorrect blocks.  Please PM me if you notice any issues or missed payouts.

CMP

Perfect CMP, thanks again for the quick response and action!

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 05:18:08 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 05:33:30 AM by CharityMiningPools

Hard fork ?

Great catch by the way CryptoBomg. Thank you!

Looks like it's syncing correctly now.  It's in line with the explorer now.  Not sure how this happened since we are running the latest version and using the same addnodes.  Must have picked up a node somewhere that got us off target somehow.  Think I may lock it down to your 3 nodes going forward, or those 3 and a few other "Known" good nodes.

Sorry for the problems guys, I truly have no clue how it went off target and will reimburse anyone that appears to have lost anything due to the incorrect blocks.  Please PM me if you notice any issues or missed payouts.

CMP

Perfect CMP, thanks again for the quick response and action!

No worries, looks like I'm going to have to leave the stratum shutdown until I get the database sorted out and clean up all the invalid blocks.  The Findblock and BlockUpdate crons won't run right now.  Payout CRON does however appear to be running fine so your payout should still go though.

This could take a while so please switch to another pool while we sort things out.  Sorry for the issues.

PLEASE SWITCH YOUR MINERS TO ANOTHER POOL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WHILE WE WORK THROUGH THE DATABASE ISSUES CAUSED BY THE CHAIN FORK!  THE STRATUM MAY BE DOWN FOR THE WEEKEND.  ALL COINS ARE SAFE!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are still looking for a root cause to this.

CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:35:28 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 07:27:14 AM by CryptoBomg

Quote from: CharityMiningPools
No worries, looks like I'm going to have to leave the stratum shutdown until I get the database sorted out and clean up all the invalid blocks.  The Findblock and BlockUpdate crons won't run right now.  Payout CRON does however appear to be running fine so your payout should still go though.

This could take a while so please switch to another pool while we sort things out.  Sorry for the issues.

PLEASE SWITCH YOUR MINERS TO ANOTHER POOL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WHILE WE WORK THROUGH THE DATABASE ISSUES CAUSED BY THE CHAIN FORK!  THE STRATUM MAY BE DOWN FOR THE WEEKEND.  ALL COINS ARE SAFE!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are still looking for a root cause to this.

Very glad that there gathered together and pool owner and developer and miner crypto :-)
Solve problems together.

TX ID c4b5951cd8b74e17861dcaa4b9a96fc0cfa7bc08420a2cfe965b7ac5aca713b4
address Di7Yog34dFay9NPjFj65ZcgbmygPaVQJse

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:21:55 AM

Quote from: CharityMiningPools

Very glad that there gathered together and pool owner and developer and miner crypto :-)
Solve problems together.

TX ID c4b5951cd8b74e17861dcaa4b9a96fc0cfa7bc08420a2cfe965b7ac5aca713b4
http://hipic.ru/14/06/KYZEsbJd.png

Hey CryptoBomg, I've resent the payout for you and confirmed the transaction.  Should get it shortly.

TX ID 321d5a46b187f23a3efa3df44b69e98399e0c68c9b0bc016c65cbfa9e714b5a5

NOTE: I have determined the start time of the problem and will be paying all other transactions tomorrow night once I compile the list and will provide new transaction IDs for all of them here.  It appears that if you had a Manual Payout or Auto Payout between 15:10 and 23:40 EST on the 20th the transactions would have tried to go out on the wrong chain and thus no coins would have been ever been received.  All of these transactions will be manually processed by me and a complete list will be provided as they will not appear in the Pool Transactions.

The stratum will remain shutdown until further notice while we work on resolving the invalid blocks in the database.  No ETA at this time.

I have confirmed and verified that any new payouts processed from the pool are working normally.

Keep you all updated as we make progress.

CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:26:32 AM

Certify,
coin came.

Thanks.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:11:19 AM

Interesting thing going on. Could not get my wallet to fully sync no matter what so, did a repair and it synced but, it has been open most of the afternoon and only finds 2 active nodes. Is there a new set of node addresses or should I not even worry...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 01:26:43 AM

Interesting thing going on. Could not get my wallet to fully sync no matter what so, did a repair and it synced but, it has been open most of the afternoon and only finds 2 active nodes. Is there a new set of node addresses or should I not even worry...

I've noticed some intermittent connection issues the last couple days. 2 connections is ok, not ideal, but I am also working on setting up some new nodes. I should be able to give an update later tonight or tomorrow morning.

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 02:41:58 AM

I've noticed some intermittent connection issues the last couple days. 2 connections is ok, not ideal, but I am also working on setting up some new nodes. I should be able to give an update later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hey DNotes, doesn't look like the Block Explorer is syncing anymore either and is stuck at 177420.   Tried restarting it but still no go.

I will hold off on sending out the payouts from Charity until we get the connection issues resolved.  Stratum will also remain down as well until all issues are resolved.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 03:28:02 AM

Hey DNotes, doesn't look like the Block Explorer is syncing anymore either and is stuck at 177420.   Tried restarting it but still no go.

I will hold off on sending out the payouts from Charity until we get the connection issues resolved.  Stratum will also remain down as well until all issues are resolved.

Thanks Charity, still seeing some issues. Will let you know soon as I have more info.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:39:46 AM

From Wellington, New Zealand brother. I also know of one further Dnotes holder in NZ (cos I told him to), crypto aint really taken off here yet, lots of people know what it is though. Hope that helps with your study.

I'm doing a little research on DNotes distribution worldwide and would like to know what country everyone is from other than those from U.S. and Canada.  If you don't want to post it here (even though I think everyone would love to know), could you please send me a message.  Thank you!

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: