Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:39:36 PM

Great job with the mintpal voting, keep it going We are up to # 45 and rising.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:48:17 PM

Excellent job!

Rekatan

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:42:01 PM

Tiny bit of dumping from me the last couple days, sorry about that guys. I missed the Vericoin ride once, wasn't about to miss it again. Waves should be over from me though, and still happily holding plenty of DNotes. Any buyers, congrats, you made a sound investment Cheesy .
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 11:54:15 PM

Tiny bit of dumping from me the last couple days, sorry about that guys. I missed the Vericoin ride once, wasn't about to miss it again. Waves should be over from me though, and still happily holding plenty of DNotes. Any buyers, congrats, you made a sound investment Cheesy .

Miners have to eat once in a while too Smiley

I'm glad you still have plenty of DNotes!

MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:57:20 AM

Rek, don't feel bad. I had to do the same thing. Need to create some BTC fast for an innovative purchase I was making, and needed a certain BTC amount by two Sundays ago (June 15). I had to sell a bunch of DNotes, and of course the price has pretty much doubled since then.

So sadly I'm no longer a DNotes millionaire, but still am happily holding quite a lot.

In fact, I've got a ton of LTC now, and am thinking about switching all of them to DNotes. LTC is getting crushed and I don't see any reason it's going to turned around.

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Rekatan

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:06:15 AM

Rek, don't feel bad. I had to do the same thing. Need to create some BTC fast for an innovative purchase I was making, and needed a certain BTC amount by two Sundays ago (June 15). I had to sell a bunch of DNotes, and of course the price has pretty much doubled since then.

So sadly I'm no longer a DNotes millionaire, but still am happily holding quite a lot.

In fact, I've got a ton of LTC now, and am thinking about switching all of them to DNotes. LTC is getting crushed and I don't see any reason it's going to turned around.

LTC has everything to lose right now, so probably wouldn't be a bad call. BTC has mainstream recognition that will keep it top dog for a very long time, but LTC is completely unknown when even compared to something like doge that isn't even intending to be taken seriously.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:32:10 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 02:48:23 PM by Chase

Apparently the dumping isn't quite over.  Someone just dumped over 200,000 DNotes on Poloniex.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:56:05 PM

Excellent job!

We are 21 votes from taking the next spot. Billioncoin, the next one we gobble up has only had one or two votes in the last 24 hours. Just a matter of time.

Like they used to say at Tammany Hall....."vote early, vote often".........

Remember......you can double, triple, or quadruple your output without increasing the effort too much by "encouraging" your spouse, children, parents, and so on to create an ID and vote. Everyone except the dog in our family votes as often as we can. Still trying to teach the wiener dog to type.........

Smokey

Rekatan

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:27:40 PM

Apparently the dumping isn't quite over.  Someone just dumped over 200,000 DNotes on Poloniex.

Not I said the fly
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:34:10 AM

Excellent job!

We are 21 votes from taking the next spot. Billioncoin, the next one we gobble up has only had one or two votes in the last 24 hours. Just a matter of time.

Like they used to say at Tammany Hall....."vote early, vote often".........

Remember......you can double, triple, or quadruple your output without increasing the effort too much by "encouraging" your spouse, children, parents, and so on to create an ID and vote. Everyone except the dog in our family votes as often as we can. Still trying to teach the wiener dog to type.........

Smokey

You girls and guys are quite amazing. Please take good care of the thousands of gorgeous looking new daylily flowers we created. Thanks a million for all the votes and confidence in us.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:31:53 AM

Yes there is still some noticeable dumping at Poloniex. This is not a concern.  Profit taking should always be expected. The trading range is likely to be bouncing between 350 Satoshi to 425 Satoshi in the next week to 10 days.  All indicators are very favorable, giving me a high degree of confidence to suggest that the upward momentum will continue and sustainable.

As frequently mentioned in my previous posts, DNotes is positioned and managed very differently as compared to our industry peers. We use a very complex system approach, incorporating every component essential to our long term success. As an example, some of the other crypto currencies may place heavy promotional value on technical concepts and work in progress, we do not. Our projects are kept under wrap until they have been fully tested and successfully launched. We are constantly creating stake holder value which we strongly believe to be essential fundamentals in providing stability to DNotes’ valuation. We follow a rather complex stability model with built-in inherent tendency to keep DNotes under valued. It effectively discourages speculation on vaporware and work in progress. Yet valuable projects are kept as unknown and not priced in. This is completely opposite to the industry’s norm.  

Potential investors and DNotes stake holders should examine DNotes price trend line, http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html very closely. This will be especially valuable when we have multi year historical records showing the same patterns. We believe that we will. It is a critical part of our core mission. Trustworthiness, stability, reliable value appreciation and liquidity coupled with convenient availability will make DNotes a highly desirable digital currency over time as a medium of exchange and store of value.

As we know it today, stability in crypto currency value, including Bitcoin is nonexistence. In our opinion, stability is one of the pre-requisites before digital currency can become main stream in global commerce. As it is today, there is no net transaction cost advantage compared to other forms of payment because of the wild fluctuation of the value of crypto currencies. DNotes is the only digital currency that has positioned itself from day one to address the massive challenges of building a stable digital currency sustainable over time. The longer our track record the more valuable DNotes will become. Give it at least two years and let history be the judge.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:01:48 AM

Hi all!

I'm just casually voting away, doing my thing once per hour (I might make another account or two eventually), and waiting til I'm at say 20 votes before I post on cryptocoin talk.

However, in regards to voting...

I have introduced a friend, and donated him 0.01 btc to get started on mintpal, and do his first few trades. He has done several trades and still doesn't have voting privileges. Does anybody know exactly how many trades, or how much in trading fees must be given before you get voting privileges?

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:40:38 AM

Hi all!

I'm just casually voting away, doing my thing once per hour (I might make another account or two eventually), and waiting til I'm at say 20 votes before I post on cryptocoin talk.

I have introduced a friend, and donated him 0.01 btc to get started on mintpal, and do his first few trades. He has done several trades and still doesn't have voting privileges. Does anybody know exactly how many trades, or how much in trading fees must be given before you get voting privileges?

I helped a friend get a Mintpal account and was given voting rights after 6 trades including 1 sell.  It totalled less than .03 BTC so I'm not sure if their is a minimum value or not - I would like to hear if you can do it with less.  Apparantly Mintpal removed a bunch of votes from different coins for abusing the voting system.  The only rule I could find was that you couldn't use a bot, but I read on another forum that anyone that had multiple accounts from the same IP had those votes taken away (I don't know if they are just guessing that this is what happened or not).  Does anyone know what the exact rules are?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:31:11 AM

Hi all!

I helped a friend get a Mintpal account and was given voting rights after 6 trades including 1 sell.  It totalled less than .03 BTC so I'm not sure if their is a minimum value or not - I would like to hear if you can do it with less.  Apparantly Mintpal removed a bunch of votes from different coins for abusing the voting system.  The only rule I could find was that you couldn't use a bot, but I read on another forum that anyone that had multiple accounts from the same IP had those votes taken away (I don't know if they are just guessing that this is what happened or not).  Does anyone know what the exact rules are?

In the Venture Capital world, it’s called “The Golden Rule” He who holds the gold, makes the rule.” I found that out one time when I attempted to get some VC funding. It can get quite frustrating because they can change the rules any time. 

I was able to get an account for my wife qualified after 4 buy/sell transactions. IP address was not an issue but she needed her own email address. I have very good experiences with Mintpal and have high regards for them. I support their efforts to crack down blatant abuse using bot. We should do things the honest ways even if we have to work a lot harder. DNotes is almost ready for prime time. Getting DNotes listed on Mintpal is an important milestone in our road map. You guys are doing great. We appreciate that very much.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:40:06 AM

Hi all!

Hi TeeGee,

Thanks for voting for DNotes so diligently. We certainly appreciate that very much.
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:54:14 AM

We have been trying to vote as much as possible as well on mintpal. Also glad to see we made it up to 28 over the last few days on coinwarz,
not sure why anyone would dump the 200k at this point but guess it does give others chance to buy up a good size share if they have 420 bucks (latest bitcoin value) I see slight irony however that figure makes it look like someone was high to dump that many DNotes :-D 

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:05:42 AM

Hi all!

In the Venture Capital world, it’s called “The Golden Rule” He who holds the gold, makes the rule.” I found that out one time when I attempted to get some VC funding. It can get quite frustrating because they can change the rules any time. 

I was able to get an account for my wife qualified after 4 buy/sell transactions. IP address was not an issue but she needed her own email address. I have very good experiences with Mintpal and have high regards for them. I support their efforts to crack down blatant abuse using bot. We should do things the honest ways even if we have to work a lot harder. DNotes is almost ready for prime time. Getting DNotes listed on Mintpal is an important milestone in our road map. You guys are doing great. We appreciate that very much.

I transferred .05 Bitcoin to MintPal, and after 3 buys (spending almost all the .05 Bitcoin), I was allowed to vote. I did go in after a few days and empty the account to send to AllCoin so I could buy some more DNotes......I am still being allowed to vote with a zero coin balance.

Smokey
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:47:48 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 10:42:18 AM by TeeGee

Hi all!

Hi TeeGee,

Thanks for voting for DNotes so diligently. We certainly appreciate that very much.

You are most welcome Dyna! I plan on helping the currency however I can.

I have converted 2 people to Dnotes in 2 days, so I feel good. One of them has 27mhash tho... not sure if I'm happy about that lol, but for now he is just throwing his desktop at Dnotes until his asic arrives in NZ. I gifted my friend about 15+ votes to get him going, how nice of me!

Share the love!

My friends name is Matthew Keens on the cryptocoin forum Smiley, would it be too cheeky of me to ask if he can get a bonus for sharing Dnotes [mintpal] status? He missed out on all the awesome shared stake promotions from earlier days, but I suppose so did many others. I'll see if he wants to come say hello here. He can't mine on his hardware, but he plans on buying his first $200 or so crypto soon within days, and even mentioned turning his future paychecks [earned in] cash, and converting it straight to bitcoin / altcoins in its entirety, not even depositing it into a fiat bank! Not bad conviction from somebody who was only introduced to Crypto last night lol!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:06:03 PM

Hi all!

Hi TeeGee,

You are most welcome Dyna! I plan on helping the currency however I can.

I have converted 2 people to Dnotes in 2 days, so I feel good. One of them has 27mhash tho... not sure if I'm happy about that lol, but for now he is just throwing his desktop at Dnotes until his asic arrives in NZ. I gifted my friend about 15+ votes to get him going, how nice of me!

Share the love!

My friends name is Matthew Keens on the cryptocoin forum Smiley, would it be too cheeky of me to ask if he can get a bonus for sharing Dnotes [mintpal] status? He missed out on all the awesome shared stake promotions from earlier days, but I suppose so did many others. I'll see if he wants to come say hello here. He can't mine on his hardware, but he plans on buying his first $200 or so crypto soon within days, and even mentioned turning his future paychecks [earned in] cash, and converting it straight to bitcoin / altcoins in its entirety, not even depositing it into a fiat bank! Not bad conviction from somebody who was only introduced to Crypto last night lol!

That is very nice of you, TeeGee. We love to have many more stake holders like. Converting 2 people to DNotes in 2 days is impressive. It has taken me two months to convert a couple of my own brothers, lol! I am from a large family of eight; 5 brothers and two sisters. One of my sisters lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband and one of their two sons.

We are making an effort to know more about our strong supporters. Would you kindly  PM me with a little of your background? Please include your deposit address.

Keep up with the good work. Thanks.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:31:45 PM

DNotes is poised to break the top 40 on Mintpal voting today, great work everyone!
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: