Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 1452 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 187684 times)
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 10:19:28 AM

I think every cricket board is trying to copy this idea to gain something now. And the enthusiasm has mostly come after the grand success of the Bangladesh premier league because Bangladesh being such a small nation has been practically able to make it a great success this is why Sri Lanka tried it too. But yes Sri Lanka has much lower fan following. I think a better idea for Sri Lanka could be to try and pitch Bangladeshi to merge their league with them and take profit sharing out of that league.

The Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) is more like a moderate success. Very few of the international superstars take part in BPL, and there were financial issues during the last edition. But to their credit, the BCB has managed to stage the tournament on a continuous basis since 2012. One thing to remember here is that the population of Bangladesh is almost 10 times that of Sri Lanka. That gives them a fairly big advantage. On top of that sizable Bangladeshi expat communities exist in nations such as UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, USA, UK.etc.

Localized and regional leagues are a great initiative. It would give established players much choices and new players much chances. Players move around the globe to play where they love and where they are loved. With every league having a minimum number of local players, the new players gets a chance to play with more experienced players from around the world. These leagues are not exactly a challenge to IPL but a platform that could bring new and talented players to IPL.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 10:34:59 AM

Localized and regional leagues are a great initiative. It would give established players much choices and new players much chances. Players move around the globe to play where they love and where they are loved. With every league having a minimum number of local players, the new players gets a chance to play with more experienced players from around the world. These leagues are not exactly a challenge to IPL but a platform that could bring new and talented players to IPL.

I like the idea of BPL, because the BCB started it off as a low-profile tournament and they never tried to challenge the established leagues such as the IPL and BBL. They were aware of their financial situation and made sure that the franchises and the organizers don't incur heavy losses. And that's why the BPL became a success and the SLPL became such an outright failure.

In case of SLPL, one of the mistakes they did was they expected the league to have good viewership from the global audience. That never happened. If you want to attract global audience, then you need the T20 heavyweights, such as Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Pollard, Russell, Gayle, Warner, Maxwell.etc.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 03:36:42 PM

Some challenges in front of BCCI and IPL

-Players pulling out their name, after Raina, Malinga new name is Kane Richardson, he and his wife expecting a baby.
-Elite ICC umpires are not very keen to join the league. Dharmasena already said NO....

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:17:04 PM

-Players pulling out their name, after Raina, Malinga new name is Kane Richardson, he and his wife expecting a baby.
-Elite ICC umpires are not very keen to join the league. Dharmasena already said NO....

Reminds me of the Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan in 2019. Back then a lot of the regular players pulled out, due to security issues. The SLCB was forced to send a second string side to Pakistan, but to their surprise the team performed rather well. Some of the players, such as Dhananjaya de Silva, Kasun Rajitha, Lasith Embuldeniya.etc went on to become regulars in the squad. The same can happen with the IPL. Absence of regular players means additional chances for the younger players.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:30:23 PM

Reminds me of the Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan in 2019. Back then a lot of the regular players pulled out, due to security issues. The SLCB was forced to send a second string side to Pakistan, but to their surprise the team performed rather well. Some of the players, such as Dhananjaya de Silva, Kasun Rajitha, Lasith Embuldeniya.etc went on to become regulars in the squad. The same can happen with the IPL. Absence of regular players means additional chances for the younger players.
Surely this could be great for IPL and new new youngsters as they can take good advantage of this golden opportunity even BCCI is already feeling good about tv viewership because they have some good market and its not going to hurt them few experts already saying average players can perform better then high profile players.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 06:00:59 PM

Next tournament to watch is IPL where most of the matches will be thrillers.  Smiley

You missing the 3 T20's and ODI's in the Australian Tour to England which starts this Friday till Sep 16th Roll Eyes I think the Australian tour will be more interesting to watch than the recent Pakistan series and I really hope that there is no weather interference to ruin the fun.

I didn't knew about this series. Look like everyone is visiting England to play.  Smiley  First West Indies, then Pakistan and now Australia.
Rain will still play its part in these matches also because the venue is same and the weather at england is not predictable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 06:19:57 PM

Official: PSL 2020 to return in November, Yes finally the last four matches will be played in November this year. Also most international players of the teams have confirmed their availability for the PSL matches.

By the way i have forgotten who were qualified for the last 4 and how was each team performing  Cool  Need to recall the memories.

akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 06:55:06 PM

I didn't knew about this series. Look like everyone is visiting England to play.  Smiley  First West Indies, then Pakistan and now Australia.
Rain will still play its part in these matches also because the venue is same and the weather at england is not predictable.
Yeah, the weather sucks but as per Google, its just cloudy in Southampton tomorrow and the other days seem fine too. Lets hope that Google is correct and we dont have any rain.

By the way i have forgotten who were qualified for the last 4 and how was each team performing  Cool  Need to recall the memories.
If I remember correctly it was Multan, Karachi and Lahore. No sure whether Peshawar or Quetta took the 4th spot though.  

Edit: I was correct. It's Multan, Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:04:19 PM

I think every cricket board is trying to copy this idea to gain something now. And the enthusiasm has mostly come after the grand success of the Bangladesh premier league because Bangladesh being such a small nation has been practically able to make it a great success this is why Sri Lanka tried it too. But yes Sri Lanka has much lower fan following. I think a better idea for Sri Lanka could be to try and pitch Bangladeshi to merge their league with them and take profit sharing out of that league.

The Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) is more like a moderate success. Very few of the international superstars take part in BPL, and there were financial issues during the last edition. But to their credit, the BCB has managed to stage the tournament on a continuous basis since 2012. One thing to remember here is that the population of Bangladesh is almost 10 times that of Sri Lanka. That gives them a fairly big advantage. On top of that sizable Bangladeshi expat communities exist in nations such as UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, USA, UK.etc.
This is true but I think most of the Boards these days run short of money. The CPL done by carribean cricket board too was an endeavour to take the board out of cash crunch. So I think it was fair enough for Sri Lanka to try such a thing. Because if not this then unfortunately Sri Lanka don't have a very good team that could build an international viewership for bilateral series. Cricket is dead in Sri Lanka they were not able to maintain a great set of players. Almost no player of Sri Lanka is able to get a spot in IPL except Angelo Mathews and Lasith Malinga sometimes.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:27:35 PM

I didn't knew about this series. Look like everyone is visiting England to play.  Smiley  First West Indies, then Pakistan and now Australia.
Yeah, the weather sucks but as per Google, its just cloudy in Southampton tomorrow and the other days seem fine too. Lets hope that Google is correct and we dont have any rain.

By the way i have forgotten who were qualified for the last 4 and how was each team performing  Cool  Need to recall the memories.
If I remember correctly it was Multan, Karachi and Lahore. No sure whether Peshawar or Quetta took the 4th spot though.  

Edit: I was correct. It's Multan, Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar
The Qualifier between the top two teams from the league stage, the Multan Sultans and the Karachi Kings, will take place on November 14, as will the first Eliminator between the third- and fourth-placed Lahore Qalandars and Peshawar Zalmi. The second Eliminator, between the loser of the Qualifier and the winner of the first Eliminator, will take place on November 15, and the final on November 17.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:29:30 PM

I did not expect a resistance by Elite ICC umpires panel to join the league and the non availability of retired players to participate in the series, the outside news about Raina returning was personal issues and some have mentioned that his relative was killed and hence he is opting out of the tournament but the CSK owner came out and mentioned other things as if Raina pulled out because he was not happy with the hotel accommodation and then retracted his words. More players will be pulling out of the tournament and there are reports coming out that Harbhajan Singh will also miss the IPL.

BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:37:09 PM

I did not expect a resistance by Elite ICC umpires panel to join the league and the non availability of retired players to participate in the series, the outside news about Raina returning was personal issues and some have mentioned that his relative was killed and hence he is opting out of the tournament but the CSK owner came out and mentioned other things as if Raina pulled out because he was not happy with the hotel accommodation and then retracted his words. More players will be pulling out of the tournament and there are reports coming out that Harbhajan Singh will also miss the IPL.

Currently its very difficult situation for many players as living just in room without family is not easy so just because of this many players feeling not comfortable so BCCI and franchise facing some very bad situation but still most chances as cricket will began all will be ok and players also feel some better.
teosanru

Merit: 618

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 10:30:42 PM

I feel no matter how many people miss IPL the viewership won't really get much affected until there are major players like Dhoni, Kohli, Rohit, ABD, Gayle playing. Most of the league's viewership is due to these players and a sense of unexpectedness. Moreover in every IPL there are a few underdogs who perform pretty nice. This makes overall IPL interesting. Moreover with people returning back home early in times of lockdown I think viewership would still be a hit. People are pretty bored with shitty Indian media all they have done is watched new channels in their entire lockdown so I feel IPL can get a marvelous response irrespctive of how many issues they face. This is why they are so keen on making IPL a reality.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:52:54 AM

Umpires are being cautions, they gets hefty amount of salary from the ICC so they are not facing any economic hardship. Raina and Hotel accommodation rumor are true tho.

Agree with the teosanru IPL has tons of heavyweight so 2-3 big names pulling out is not big issue. BCCI still expecting record viewership for this season. 

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 04:06:20 AM

Agree with the teosanru IPL has tons of heavyweight so 2-3 big names pulling out is not big issue. BCCI still expecting record viewership for this season. 

The audience is quite hungry for live action involving Indian players, as they didn't had any for the last 6 months. Even the ongoing Caribbean Premier League has managed to set new viewership records in India. According to the data from BARC (Broadcast Audience Research Council), the CPL matches on average had half a million impressions each form India. Last week, 3 out of the 5 top Sports programs in Indian TV were CPL matches.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:25:03 AM
Merited by akhjob (1)

The audience is quite hungry for live action involving Indian players, as they didn't had any for the last 6 months. Even the ongoing Caribbean Premier League has managed to set new viewership records in India. According to the data from BARC (Broadcast Audience Research Council), the CPL matches on average had half a million impressions each form India. Last week, 3 out of the 5 top Sports programs in Indian TV were CPL matches.
Indians lapped up even the 90s Ramayana and Mahabharat that was telecast during the lockdowns. At the core, we are all pretty religious people..LOL..And everybody knows that cricket is a religion in India. So yeah, viewership will definitely be there.

The umpires maybe pulling out due to age factor in certain cases but hey, who watches it for the umpires. Those familiar faces are long gone I think.
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 05:02:12 AM

Waiting for IPL 2020 as well, just another 15 days to go to be played in UAE. We're passing very crucial time, but changing is on the process like CPL matches are airing with very success rate. I'm super excited as IPL 2020 schedule were released.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:03:05 AM

Waiting for IPL 2020 as well, just another 15 days to go to be played in UAE. We're passing very crucial time, but changing is on the process like CPL matches are airing with very success rate. I'm super excited as IPL 2020 schedule were released.

For this edition, record viewership may be there. But it can have an impact on IPL 2021, which is scheduled for just 4 months after the end of IPL 2020. There is going to be audience fatigue, and the TV viewership may get impacted. I am of the opinion that the ICC could have conducted the T20 World Cup this year, rather than allowing the IPL to proceed.
pakhitheboss

Merit: 772

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 01:43:49 PM

For this edition, record viewership may be there. But it can have an impact on IPL 2021, which is scheduled for just 4 months after the end of IPL 2020. There is going to be audience fatigue, and the TV viewership may get impacted. I am of the opinion that the ICC could have conducted the T20 World Cup this year, rather than allowing the IPL to proceed.

I doubt the viewership will be impacted in the next IPL. Situation is still the same people are not allowed in the stadium and they still have fear of getting infected of COVID19, most of us are still working from home then how can people not enjoy IPL? I do not think there will be a cure available before the next IPL for COVID19.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 02:20:31 PM

Official: PSL 2020 to return in November, Yes finally the last four matches will be played in November this year. Also most international players of the teams have confirmed their availability for the PSL matches.

By the way i have forgotten who were qualified for the last 4 and how was each team performing  Cool  Need to recall the memories.

This won't be much interesting now as there is no momentum of matches or player forms and all of sudden teams will be playing for the qualifiers.
Probably they have contact with the players, media and they just want the remaining matches to be played and officially end the tournament for PSL 2020.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 1452 »
  Print  

Jump to: