Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85448 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 01:15:58 PM

It's probably good to remove the underdogs from your parlay and just leave Volk, Yan and Garry parlayed at 1.75 since it's mostly likely going to cash then just bet straight on Burns and Du Plessis.  They're both live dogs imho.  Burns is a bit of step up for Chimaev, tho Chimaev could be something special.  And Du Plessis is going against Gastelum that seems to be deteriorating.  He hasn't looked himself since losing to Adesanya.

And tbh, I really don't know who I'd pick between Gastelum and Du Plessis.  The Du Plessis guy has some serious power in his hands and he's a big guy.  Go watch him vs Giles.
Funny you should say that it was either last week or the week before that I pretty much nailed a 6 fold accumulator if it wasn't for one of the massive favourites letting me down. Cory Mckenna, had to be a Welsh fighter too. I can't remember how much it was for now. It was for a decent amount I know.

I really like Du Plessis, hes come through for me many of times. Burns to me is the real risky bet, but I actually think hes going to do it. I rarely do single bets these days, I'd rather the excitement of an accumulator with high odds, especially since the Burns fight is one of the last on the accumulator.

I had Cory McKenna too.  At the top tier of my parlays.  Lmao.  She had the wrong game plan and stood up and striked vs her opponent who had good stand up.  If she had gone for her bread and butter with a grappling heavy game plan, it would've been an easy win for her imho.  I don't know why they did it but I think she and her camp prolly wanted to entertain the London crowd...  It cost them the W.

I'll lean Gastelum for jeremypwr's Multi Master but I'll prolly take a shot at Du Plessis.  He's on the up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 10:06:28 AM

^

I will surely take my time in getting up my picks and give pull picks for the jeremypwr's Multi-Master bet but for now it is really too early to give it because it will be on the next event will be on next week, and because I am sure excited I can not help but talk about what I think,

The UFC 273 will be a big event in my opinion but not because of the main event or the Co-main event when I look at the following match-ups I tend to think that UFC 273 has a secret main event and that is the fight between Gilbert Burns VS Khamzat Chimaev, sorry to say but I think this is the most anticipated fight than with the Main and the Co-main,

Because if we look at the Main event people are thinking that Alexander Volkanovski will surely beat The Korean Zombie, and with the Co-main event Petr Yan will win and finish what he has started by beating Aljamain Sterling, but with the Gilbert Burns VS Khamzat Chimaev fight, people are sure thrilled to see and it is really a question mark on who's really winning this fight, and that is why many people are so interested in this fight more than with the Main and the Co-main fight, well this is just what I think for the UFC 273, but I will surely side with Khamzat Chimaev.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 03:52:40 PM

^  Yeah, I guess Chimaev has become one of the most exciting, if not the most exciting prospect in the UFC rn.  Stealing a term from an infamous football manager, Chimaev could be the 'special one'.  Grin  But then again Burns could show him a thing or two...  I'd say the line is too wide but maybe after the match Chim will justify the line.  We'll see.

Here's the Countdown vid and the latest roster.  Looks like Latifi is out and replaced by Vanderaa.

UFC 273:  Countdown - Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gcC0dblFo0

Date:  Saturday, April 9
Main Card (PPV):  10:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  8:00pm EST
Early Prelims (ESPN+/Fight Pass):  6:15pm EST
Venue:  VyStar Veteran's Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, Florida
Live Streams:

Main Card (PPV)
Featherweight:  Alexander Volkanovski vs Chan Sung Jung
Bantamweight:  Aljamain Sterling vs Petr Yan
Welterweight:  Gilbert Burns vs Khamzat Chimaev   
Women's Strawweight:  Mackenzie Dern vs Tecia Torres         
Heavyweight:  Alexey Oleynik vs Jared Vanderaa

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Women's Bantamweight:  Aspen Ladd vs Raquel Pennington            
Welterweight:  Ian Garry vs Darian Weeks            
Middleweight:  Anthony Hernandez vs Josh Fremd            
Heavyweight:  Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Marcin Tybura

Early Prelims (ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass
Welterweight:  Mickey Gall vs Mike Malott            
Bantamweight:  Julio Arce vs Daniel Santos            
Lightweight:  Mark Madsen vs Vinc Pichel            
Women's Strawweight:  Piera Rodriguez vs Kay Hansen   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 04:36:12 PM

^ Chimaev is the special one. Its not just a hype, he's what he is. He lift Jing up and then talk to Dana while in the cage asking what he'd do scares the MMA fighters watching the fight. I say Burns seem challenged while the everyone hides from Chimaev. I don't bet big but this is going to be one of the fight that I might bet at least $200 to win $20.

Aljamain Sterling vs Petr Yan on UFC 273 will be fun. Aljo may not escape this time around.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 05:16:13 PM

Yeah, I was a bit of a dipstick last night, I thought the UFC was on this weekend, I'm just glad I didn't end up ordering food before realising. Ah well, next weekend should be a blast Cheesy. I'll probably do my predictions again as I know there's been some fighters drop out. One that I was going to put on my betting slip too.

At least I've got a banger of a card to get me through the rest of the week.

^ Chimaev is the special one. Its not just a hype, he's what he is. He lift Jing up and then talk to Dana while in the cage asking what he'd do scares the MMA fighters watching the fight. I say Burns seem challenged while the everyone hides from Chimaev. I don't bet big but this is going to be one of the fight that I might bet at least $200 to win $20.
Every single fighter I've seen being hyped up, has been derailed at some point even if it was only temporary. I expect it'll  be the same, and I actually think Burns might be the reality check we all need. Not sure why Burns is being so underrated.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 07:38:11 PM

^  Yeah, I guess Chimaev has become one of the most exciting, if not the most exciting prospect in the UFC rn.  Stealing a term from an infamous football manager, Chimaev could be the 'special one'.  Grin  But then again Burns could show him a thing or two...  I'd say the line is too wide but maybe after the match Chim will justify the line.  We'll see.

And because of that, I am pretty much pumped with excitement for the match ahead, despite me as Chimaev Gilbert Burn sure posted a threat if Chimaev could outwrestle Burns I am more curious if Khamzat Chimaev really has the strength in doing such a feat, because of Burns Physique I can not surely compare if what will be the outcome of the fight, it is really unpredictable, while the Main and Co-main is sure predictable many are so intrigued about this fight that I can help but think it is the Main event worthy fight.

Aljamain Sterling vs Petr Yan on UFC 273 will be fun. Aljo may not escape this time around.

Right? that kind of power is the thing many are afraid of, while Gilbert Burns is the only one that shows the balls to fight Chimaev, that is why I salute him, but surely posted a threat in giving Chimaev a defeat, I am for Khamzat Chimaev on this one and I truly believe that Chimaev is not only hype if he said it will come true, in my opinion, Burn has the Physique and strength to take on Chimaev while Khamzat Chimaev has the Skill and determination in giving Burns a hard time aswell, and I can not help but be excited on the outcome,

For Aljamain Sterling I don't know if he analyses Petr Yan's moves, but in their first fight Petr Yan in the 1st rounds came very slow and still processing Sterling's movement on what he's going to do, and on the round ends he is capitalizing Sterling and have shown advantage on the fight I guess Petr Yan will sure explode from the start because he already knows what Aljamain Sterling can do, but it is up to Aljamain Sterling if he has some new moves to cater a win over Yan.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 09:32:19 PM

~
Every single fighter I've seen being hyped up, has been derailed at some point even if it was only temporary. I expect it'll  be the same, and I actually think Burns might be the reality check we all need. Not sure why Burns is being so underrated.
The rise of Khamzat Chimaev in the UFC is simply because of the manner in which he dominated his opponents, 4 fights and to get one strike in return and that too a weak punch when he was dominating the fighter, is not a simple hype and then his skills while talking, the broken English just like Khabib Nurmagomedov and he took the opportunity and ran with it.

There is another scary fighter in the division who is undefeated from Uzbekistan Shavkat Rakhmonov who is another finishing machine but he is not good at the Mic and hence he is not popular and i am sure majority of the MMA fans never would have heard his name but his skills are outstanding.

Gilbert Burns is the toughest fight for Khamzat Chimaev and from the pre fight preparation Gilbert Burns is said to be preparing this camp with high level Russian wrestlers to counter the ground game of Khamzat Chimaev and on the ground Gilbert Burns is a legend as he is an elite level BJJ champion. So i expect the fight to be on the feet as both knows their strengths.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 05:40:24 AM

~
The rise of Khamzat Chimaev in the UFC is simply because of the manner in which he dominated his opponents, 4 fights and to get one strike in return and that too a weak punch when he was dominating the fighter, is not a simple hype and then his skills while talking, the broken English just like Khabib Nurmagomedov and he took the opportunity and ran with it.

There is another scary fighter in the division who is undefeated from Uzbekistan Shavkat Rakhmonov who is another finishing machine but he is not good at the Mic and hence he is not popular and i am sure majority of the MMA fans never would have heard his name but his skills are outstanding.

Gilbert Burns is the toughest fight for Khamzat Chimaev and from the pre fight preparation Gilbert Burns is said to be preparing this camp with high level Russian wrestlers to counter the ground game of Khamzat Chimaev and on the ground Gilbert Burns is a legend as he is an elite level BJJ champion. So i expect the fight to be on the feet as both knows their strengths.

Uzbekistan Shavkat Rakhmonov got annoyed in asking about Chimaev all the time; he doesn't really want to be reminded of somebody, or gets to be compared with someone, he really gets annoyed from it but I think he has no bad feelings towards Khamzat Chimaev. He just doesn't want to be lumped in with someone.

Or maybe Uzbekistan's Shavkat Rakhmonov got pissed on how Khamzat Chimaev addresses himself as the best fighter in the league, and that surely included Shavkat Rakmonov, and he certainly doesn't like how Chimaev is talking like that. but who knows, I think both fighters deserve a title shot, but Shavkat Rakmonov just doesn't want the easy way around.

And against Gilbert Burns well I do believe that he will be having a hard time on Burns but because Chimaev really loves the ground I think he can find a way to submit Burns, even though Gilbert Burn has some advantage on the ground as well, but Burns will be a challenge for him, but for me I think Chimaev is like an animal when fighting on the ring and will surely eats Burns mentally you can not see it in his physique, but he is mentally prepared that he can beat anyone, that is a strong confidence coming from Khamzat Chimaev.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:38:01 PM

Dricus Du Plessis one of the cancelled bouts unfortunately. Hoping someone steps in for him, since I was looking forward to watching his fight with Kelvin Gastelum. He's seriously underrated I feel, and always puts on a show. Tapology saying that he's rebooked. Although, it doesn't appear to be for this event? Struggling to find news on it oddly.

No doubt he has put away his opponents in exciting fashion. However, if you take a look at who he has fought, there's no massive names or even any formidable gate keepers. He has yet to tested, and Burns is the ultimate test. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that Burns gets a belt, however he is the ultimate gatekeeper, since he can knock out anyone, however he also has some decent grappling, and wrestling skills. He's just so well rounded, without really excelling at much when compared with the others in the division.

I'll be putting my money on Burns on the off chance. The odds (5.00) are way too good to turn down. At least that's what they were when I looked at them a few days ago. I expect closer to the event they'll go down a bit since a lot of people will be fancying him at those odds.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:44:20 PM

Dont forget that Gilbert Burns and Kamaru Usman are good friend. Kamanu helped him to prepare for the fight against Chimaev. Burns, as a black belt in BJJ, can cause some troubles to Chivaev wrestling. I could say that this could be a game of chess or mouse and cat, who makes first mistake. But Chivaev will go forward like a locomotion and will try to win thanks to his strength.

Btw, is Darren Till a really good fighter? Top of tops? Burns trained with Usman (that I have found from youtube review), but Chimaev trained with Till. Who has better sparring partner? I think that Gilbert Burns is in a better position this time, I think he will win, as he has trained with a champion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1508
Merit: 157

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:44:48 PM

I am with you, Chimaev in terms of posture has the advantage of burns, it would be very difficult for burns to take down chimaev with his tall and sturdy stature. I will try to bet $50 on chimaev in the duel later.

Chimaev is taller. Borz is 188cm tall and has a reach of 190cm, while Burns is 177.8cm tall with a reach of 180cm.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 03:00:48 PM

Dont forget that Gilbert Burns and Kamaru Usman are good friend. Kamanu helped him to prepare for the fight against Chimaev. Burns, as a black belt in BJJ, can cause some troubles to Chivaev wrestling. I could say that this could be a game of chess or mouse and cat, who makes first mistake. But Chivaev will go forward like a locomotion and will try to win thanks to his strength.
Good friends, although his training would have included takedown defense. It's unlikely, unless he pulls a francis that he's going to be offensive with his wrestling. Burns will be looking for the knockout, I'm pretty sure about that, and considering how Chimaev likes to rush his opponents that could be the right combination for one hell of a knock out from Burns. Reminds me a bit of Askren vs Masvidal, which we clearly knew who was the better wrestler, however look how that turned out. I do think Burns' wrestling ability is closer to Chimaev's than Masvidals was to Askren's though.

Btw, is Darren Till a really good fighter? Top of tops? Burns trained with Usman (that I have found from youtube review), but Chimaev trained with Till. Who has better sparring partner? I think that Gilbert Burns is in a better position this time, I think he will win, as he has trained with a champion.
Depends, I mean he's obviously a top fighter since he's within the top ten of the UFC. Although, he's not a world beater or a title challenger per say. Again, I think he's one of these gatekeepers to the top five. Occasionally he might stroll into the top five himself, but wouldn't stay there long. Too many weaknesses in his game for me. Entertaining fighter though.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 07:43:19 PM

I saw Gilbert Burns is preparing like crazy for this fight against Khamzat Chimaev and it's going to be very interesting to watch both of them in same cage.
Odds on Chimaev are very low, simialr like for Petr Yan against Aljamain Sterling, but it's not going to so easy like odds are suggesting.
This fight card should not be missed and maybe I will bet something on underdogs this time but Alexander Volkanovski should win in main event.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:40:39 PM

Dricus Du Plessis one of the cancelled bouts unfortunately. Hoping someone steps in for him, since I was looking forward to watching his fight with Kelvin Gastelum. He's seriously underrated I feel, and always puts on a show. Tapology saying that he's rebooked. Although, it doesn't appear to be for this event? Struggling to find news on it oddly.

I want to see it aswell, but the original fight was Kelvin Gastelum VS Nassourdine Imavov but Imavov was forced to withdraw due to visa issues, and that's when Dricus Du Plessis steps in but unfortunately, Gastelum withdrew a week before due to undisclosed injury and now the fight was canceled until further news if they could find a replacement for Kelvin Gastelum,

-snip-
No doubt he has put away his opponents in exciting fashion. However, if you take a look at who he has fought, there's no massive names or even any formidable gate keepers. He has yet to tested, and Burns is the ultimate test. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that Burns gets a belt, however he is the ultimate gatekeeper, since he can knock out anyone, however he also has some decent grappling, and wrestling skills. He's just so well rounded, without really excelling at much when compared with the others in the division.

I'll be putting my money on Burns on the off chance. The odds (5.00) are way too good to turn down. At least that's what they were when I looked at them a few days ago. I expect closer to the event they'll go down a bit since a lot of people will be fancying him at those odds.

I have seen the video of Gilbert Burns training and thinking about it and just watching his training surely wants to make me puke, it was a hard training just to counter that Russian wrestling some are scared to face, but Burns is intensely preparing for it, and like I have said Gilbert Burns has this Physique, and now if he can be a vanguard to all Russian wrestlers the way Khabib Nurmagomedov style of grappling, this could be a really tough opponent for Khamzat Chimaev, and I love to see that,

But Still siding with the hype goat, Khamzat Chimaev, actually I want to see if Chimaev is true to what he is saying if he can bust open Burns then he can see Kamaru Usman early but if he fails, then Gilbert Burns needs another shot at Kamaru Usman,

I saw Gilbert Burns is preparing like crazy for this fight against Khamzat Chimaev and it's going to be very interesting to watch both of them in same cage.
Odds on Chimaev are very low, simialr like for Petr Yan against Aljamain Sterling, but it's not going to so easy like odds are suggesting.
This fight card should not be missed and maybe I will bet something on underdogs this time but Alexander Volkanovski should win in main event.

Odds are just there to guide who the people want to win, and who's the favorite, well if we always believe in what the odds are saying we tend to lose sight of the bigger picture, and actually Gilbert Burns is preparing like crazy, Khamzat Chimaev is sure a threat for them to prepare for a rank 11 challenger, I think that is how Scary Khamzat Chimaev's Russian wrestling is and no wonder why many are so scared of facing him.
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 12:01:36 AM

The thing is I am always going to support Khamzat Chimaev in this fight no matter what. In my opinion, Khamzat Chimaev is a really great fighter and you know, he has been through really tough times in his childhood.
So, he is a fighter from the early days of his life.

But, one thing to worry about for Khamzat Chimaev is going to be Gilbert Burns being trained by Kamaru Usman. and it really does feel like Gilbert Burns is training really hard for this fight. So Khamzat has to be a little careful in this fight.

Some people are following odds blindly that's why odds are looking so odd in this game, it will be nearly identical before starting the match  Wink
and yes sportsbooks are also giving Chimaev a favor.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:48:54 AM

But, one thing to worry about for Khamzat Chimaev is going to be Gilbert Burns being trained by Kamaru Usman. and it really does feel like Gilbert Burns is training really hard for this fight. So Khamzat has to be a little careful in this fight.

He for sure has to be careful with Burns, no matter the Usman training or not. No, first we need to take into account what does the Usman factor mean. Is he helping him out or actually training him? Helping out and being a training partner is all well and good, but might not have such a big impact. Usman and Burns used to train in the same club and it's not that strange that they would again train together, however, Burns still trains with Henry Hooft, and Usman transitioned to Trevor Wittman in 2020. Usman is an active fighter and I doubt he would engage in training someone that much, and even if he did, there is no telling if he is a good trainer or not. And also, bringing in someone new before a single fight will not erase everything you did years before. SO I wouldn't look into it that much.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 08:19:15 AM

There are two title fights in the card, and most are discussing Chimaev against Burns Cheesy Or just comparing Chimaev with other UFC fighters. That is a new king of UFC, new milking cow for Dana.

If Chivaev wins, will his next opponent be Usman, or he would face Covington first? We all heard how Chimaev is proud, that during last fight no one even landed a strike on him. That will be his problem. He can start to believe that he is untouchable, but Usmans jabs will completely destroy that aura.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 02:52:24 PM

Yeah I guess so...  We'll see.  All I can say is he could be but there are a lot of questions about Chimaev that are gonna be answered this weekend in terms of his cardio and his striking as he's facing a well rounded fighter in Burns.

And here's Embedded episode 1 for UFC 273.  Watch how Yan trains.  Treadmill to punch mits, back to treadmill then heavy bag then back to treadmill and does it all over again.  Lmao.  I think Aljo is def f*cked.  Cheesy

UFC 273:  Embedded EP 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Bi8P-YxZM

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 03:04:49 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

And here's Embedded episode 1 for UFC 273.  Watch how Yan trains.  Treadmill to punch mits, back to treadmill then heavy bag then back to treadmill and does it all over again.  Lmao.  I think Aljo is def f*cked.  Cheesy
Don't write Aljo off so fast, I am sure he prepared and trained a lot for his next oscar acting trick in case his fighting skills are not enough to beat Yan in this fight.
Poke in the eye, kick in the nuts, or illegal punch scenario is possible again, so Yan should better be prepared for provocations like that, and fans will probably be on Aljo side.
I am just reading that Israel Adesanya is rooting for Gilbert Burns against Khamzat Chimaev, and he thinks Burns can win this fight.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 04:19:19 PM

^  Oh for sure.  I could see Burns making it look competitive in the first round just like what he did vs Usman.  But I don't know what it is whether it's his gas tank or his chin but Burns isn't really that durable.  He could even be finished at the first if Chimaev catches him.

Bottom line, striking Burns could have a slight advantage tho Chimaev has KO power.  BJJ, def Burns.  Wrestling, Chimaev.  Durability, maybe Chimaev?  We haven't seen him go all three rounds in the UFC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: