Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85465 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:51:19 PM

Lets move to another universe, whee Chimaev is a champion. Do you think he will be able to make several title defenses? Welterweight has lots of deserving fighters. I dont think he will be able to retire unbeaten. Every top3 fighter is able to take Chimaevs belt.

P.S. Cant wait for this event. I think I am even missing reach UFC card.

P.P.S. Can you suggest me some new fighters, that fight in prelims, but have ambitions for main card. Looking for a “new stars”. Looking for someone to start following carrer. Thanks Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 10:12:33 PM

Lets move to another universe, whee Chimaev is a champion. Do you think he will be able to make several title defenses? Welterweight has lots of deserving fighters. I dont think he will be able to retire unbeaten. Every top3 fighter is able to take Chimaevs belt.

P.P.S. Can you suggest me some new fighters, that fight in prelims, but have ambitions for main card. Looking for a “new stars”. Looking for someone to start following carrer. Thanks Wink

Its too risky to bet unsurely to the other cards besides the top 3 fights Volkanov, Chimaev and Yan somehow is the easiest to look at. One can tell base on the tale of the tape. But for the other card, you can simply just pick base on their odds.

I can see Burns could have the chance. He got the subs and can strike but so does Chimaev. Chimaev will bring the fight to wrestling that's for sure giving no chance for Burns to stand.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:03:55 AM

Don't write Aljo off so fast, I am sure he prepared and trained a lot for his next oscar acting trick in case his fighting skills are not enough to beat Yan in this fight.
Poke in the eye, kick in the nuts, or illegal punch scenario is possible again, so Yan should better be prepared for provocations like that, and fans will probably be on Aljo side.
I am just reading that Israel Adesanya is rooting for Gilbert Burns against Khamzat Chimaev, and he thinks Burns can win this fight.

Aljamain Sterling is clear to all people a fake champion, and training and preparing to act was really what he was doing. but we could surely be wrong if he hurt his ego and trained without tomorrow for his fight with Petr Yan, and with that experience in fighting Yan he can surely have the glimpse in how he can handle Yan, but I am just exaggerating things, because Aljamain Sterling is know towards his laziness,

Talking about Israel Adesanya, my opinion he could be right with the Gilbert Burns stuff and seeing how crazy Burns is preparing for this fight I might change my mind on betting for Burns, but there is this little spark for Khamzat Chimaev to have a chance against Burns, that is why I am still going with Khamzat Chimaev,

^  Oh for sure.  I could see Burns making it look competitive in the first round just like what he did vs Usman.  But I don't know what it is whether it's his gas tank or his chin but Burns isn't really that durable.  He could even be finished at the first if Chimaev catches him.

Bottom line, striking Burns could have a slight advantage tho Chimaev has KO power.  BJJ, def Burns.  Wrestling, Chimaev.  Durability, maybe Chimaev?  We haven't seen him go all three rounds in the UFC.

Well, you got your good analysis right there. Khamzat Chimaev although we can not see it in his physique. I can say he is durable in some ways, and I could say that Chimaev could last longer than Burns. We can say many are judging this fight because of Burns Body build but we can always be wrong when we judge the book by his cover, and Khamzat Chimaev is packed with quality, if not with his physique. I am guessing his strength is undeniably there a thought, yeah, he surely will have a hard time with Burns, that's for sure.

-snip-

Its too risky to bet unsurely to the other cards besides the top 3 fights Volkanov, Chimaev and Yan somehow is the easiest to look at. One can tell base on the tale of the tape. But for the other card, you can simply just pick base on their odds.

I can see Burns could have the chance. He got the subs and can strike but so does Chimaev. Chimaev will bring the fight to wrestling that's for sure giving no chance for Burns to stand.

It is really too risky to just bet on favorites with Burns and Chimaev but I could say both guys have potential, but Chimaev is just superb with his wrestling that he can used the corner of the cage as an advantage and that is what I like about russian wrestling so much, but Burns he is saying he got the ultimate defense with such kind of wrestling, but I surely doubt and Khamzat Chimaev also has that Striking power so standing or ground he can choose whenever what kind of form he wants to win.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 11:21:36 AM

Chimaev has been mentioned so many times recently, that he has already won fight of the night award Cheesy

Aljamain Sterling is clear to all people a fake champion

I think he is afraid that if or after he looses to Petr Yan, people will forget about him, so he is trying to get as much as possible attention. Or to show how popular he is and to make good PPV sales. Otherwise he will be a rare guest in octagon. That is why he is trolling Yan (check out latest tweet https://twitter.com/funkmasterMMA/status/1510695966550241282 lol), posing with belt, trash talking and etc.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 01:36:30 PM

^  Oh for sure.  I could see Burns making it look competitive in the first round just like what he did vs Usman.  But I don't know what it is whether it's his gas tank or his chin but Burns isn't really that durable.  He could even be finished at the first if Chimaev catches him.

Bottom line, striking Burns could have a slight advantage tho Chimaev has KO power.  BJJ, def Burns.  Wrestling, Chimaev.  Durability, maybe Chimaev?  We haven't seen him go all three rounds in the UFC.

I mean, we are still talking about MMA and the welterweight division is still a weight class where a single shot could end it all and anyone can be caught off guard. What I would say in the case of Burns, is his much greater experience at this level of fighting, and sometimes, that can weigh heavily in a fight. It might not be much, but if used at the right time and in the right way can be a great asset for Burns. If he recognizes the oportunity.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 03:08:14 PM

I mean, we are still talking about MMA and the welterweight division is still a weight class where a single shot could end it all and anyone can be caught off guard. What I would say in the case of Burns, is his much greater experience at this level of fighting, and sometimes, that can weigh heavily in a fight. It might not be much, but if used at the right time and in the right way can be a great asset for Burns. If he recognizes the oportunity.
Totally agree, with all the hype and skill khamzat has, nothing compares to a title fight. Even though burns lost and there was no crowd, the experience and pain of fighting Usman is something khamzat does not have under his belt yet. I think after the first, which is when burns is at his best, if he is unable to rock khamzat or at least respect his power, it will be the beginning of the end. Not just for the fight, but potentially his career. How can you lose a title fight and then to the best up and coming fighter.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 03:18:07 AM

Chimaev has been mentioned so many times recently, that he has already won fight of the night award Cheesy

That is so hype and popular Chimaev is the impact he have with every fight he have surely would make him this popular that is why Dana White has a new asset to look forward too a cash cow that he can rely on, and if Chimaev would win against Gilbert Burns then I think that the hype will just explode into a devastating fire,

Aljamain Sterling is clear to all people a fake champion

I think he is afraid that if or after he looses to Petr Yan, people will forget about him, so he is trying to get as much as possible attention. Or to show how popular he is and to make good PPV sales. Otherwise he will be a rare guest in octagon. That is why he is trolling Yan (check out latest tweet https://twitter.com/funkmasterMMA/status/1510695966550241282 lol), posing with belt, trash talking and etc.

Well, if he can not beat Yan, then I think he would do anything to put some cash in the fight, if what ever outcome may happen he can still get some huge amount on what he is doing, even though people would forget him as a champion. But I think he can still stay in the Guinness book to be champion because of Disqualification. I think he can still reign that title because no body wants it.

Anything could happen inside the ring. Gilbert Burns has his advantage inside the Octagon, and so are Khamzat Chimaev. But we can not look at Burns Body Physique alone as for what happened to Isarael Adesanya VS Paulo Costa. But Adesanya is not a grappler like Khamzat Chimaev, so he can sure used a different means to win, surely he can win with his advantage, but what I mean is Physique is not a distinction to say what may happen with the fight; what I think he is not a kind to accept a challenge without even knowing how Gilbert Burns can do on the ring.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:10:21 AM

It appears that the Oscar winner for best acting performance by a fighter in UFC 259 is very much underestimated for this rematch vs. Petr Yan. Aljamain Sterling was training with a neck injury that required surgery. He had the surgery only after the fight and this has taken him many months to heal. I predict a split decision victory for the best actor. He will win rounds 1 to 3 with a round that will be an arguable win for both fighters. Petr Yan will win rounds 4 to 5.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:52:00 AM

It appears that the Oscar winner for best acting performance by a fighter in UFC 259 is very much underestimated for this rematch vs. Petr Yan. Aljamain Sterling was training with a neck injury that required surgery. He had the surgery only after the fight and this has taken him many months to heal. I predict a split decision victory for the best actor. He will win rounds 1 to 3 with a round that will be an arguable win for both fighters. Petr Yan will win rounds 4 to 5.

During their first fight, based on score cards, Petr was dominating third round, lost second round, and won first round by split decision. I have gone quickly through Yans score cards in previous fights and he usually looses first round, then win all other rounds. If Aljo did not find a successful strategy in first round or wont be able to eliminate Yan in first round, we will see a repeat of their first fight. I think that Aljo is not taking this fight serious. He is clowning around, when Yan is pumped to get his belt back.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:25:05 AM

Yeah, if he lives up to the hype, and actually secures the belt, I'd probably cave in, and see he remains dominate for quite some bit, a bit like Usman has been. Although, like I've said before I've got some doubts about him living up to the hype. If we take a look at the fighters he has faced in his career, no one particularly makes me think he's champion material. Despite doing it in quick fashion, and usually quite dominant i.e not getting hit at all a lot of the time. I do think Burns is the ultimate test, lets see if he can remain dominant. If he wins in dominant fashion again against Burns I'll probably own up to being wrong. Although, I think at the very least he's going to find it tough. Burns has decent take down defense like I previously pointed out, and he was dangerous against Usman when they fought, even if it was short lived.

I've put a early bet on Burns to win at 5.00 odds, they were just too good to pass up. I'll probably rethink a lot of my predictions considering I made the mistake thinking the event was last weekend Cheesy.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 09:20:42 PM

UFC is adding Fan Bonus of the Night for fighters to be paid $60,000 worth of Bitcoin bonuses starting from UFC273!
Three individual bonuses with $30k, $20k and $10k bonuses will be determined by a fan vote and paid in bitcoin thanks to 10 year deal that UFC signed with Crypto.com.

Don't forget to make predictions for upcoming UFC event in Games and round topic, if you are good enough you can we some FREE bets from Sportsbet.
I made my picks, but you can also find other Sportsbet competition for other sports:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5393393.0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 09:51:55 PM

^  Oh for sure.  I could see Burns making it look competitive in the first round just like what he did vs Usman.  But I don't know what it is whether it's his gas tank or his chin but Burns isn't really that durable.  He could even be finished at the first if Chimaev catches him.

Bottom line, striking Burns could have a slight advantage tho Chimaev has KO power.  BJJ, def Burns.  Wrestling, Chimaev.  Durability, maybe Chimaev?  We haven't seen him go all three rounds in the UFC.

Well, you got your good analysis right there. Khamzat Chimaev although we can not see it in his physique. I can say he is durable in some ways, and I could say that Chimaev could last longer than Burns. We can say many are judging this fight because of Burns Body build but we can always be wrong when we judge the book by his cover, and Khamzat Chimaev is packed with quality, if not with his physique. I am guessing his strength is undeniably there a thought, yeah, he surely will have a hard time with Burns, that's for sure.

Well that's the thing, we haven't seen Chimaev really get tested in any of his fights in the UFC.  All of them ended before the third round.  Lol.  And it's not just in the UFC, it's for his whole MMA career.

Here's his Tapology page...  Lmao.  All finishes.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/188143-khamzat-girikhanov

So yeah, maybe Burns well take him to deep waters.  Burns is kinda chinny tho.

Anyway there are some nice odds for Chimaev finish props.  Chimaev to win via KO is 2.15 at Stake and it's at 3.10 via submission.

And here's the press conference.  I havent' seen it yet, it was live just an hour ago.  Enjoy!

UFC:  Pre Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnBoyfzi8JA

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4234

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 10:49:33 PM

How are people feeling about McGregor's return in the 170lb weight class?  Do you think he'll be given the title fight he's asking for?  I keep seeing tweets from him every day talking about how he's going to be the first 3 weight class champion by knocking out all his opponents.  While I think that is extremely unlikely given who his opponent would be, it is fun to think about.  I'm not sure he'll even be given the chance though.  Most people don't think he can stand in the ring with Kamaru Usman but it seems like the money will be there...  I'm not sure if Kamaru Usman wants to give McGregor the punchers chance, but I think he won't be able to turn down the money.  If McGregor loses this fight, will that be the end of his UFC career?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:50:34 PM

~
Totally agree, with all the hype and skill khamzat has, nothing compares to a title fight. Even though burns lost and there was no crowd, the experience and pain of fighting Usman is something khamzat does not have under his belt yet. I think after the first, which is when burns is at his best, if he is unable to rock khamzat or at least respect his power, it will be the beginning of the end. Not just for the fight, but potentially his career. How can you lose a title fight and then to the best up and coming fighter.
You seriously cannot say that about Kamaru Usman, he made 5 title defenses after getting the title from Tyron Woodley who is by the way cut from the UFC after that because of his performance, two times he faced Colby Covington and twice Jorge Masvidal and he got rocked in those fights and the only tough match up was Gilbert Burns and even in that fight Kamary Usman was rocked badly even though he was able to recover and win the fight.

Khamzat Chimaev has legit one punch knockout power and he is huge for the Welterweight division and you think he is not up to the mark to get the title against Kamaru Usman Wink. I want to see him fight Israel Adesanya as well and those will be great fights if he continues this domination.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 11:49:46 PM

How are people feeling about McGregor's return in the 170lb weight class?  Do you think he'll be given the title fight he's asking for?  I keep seeing tweets from him every day talking about how he's going to be the first 3 weight class champion by knocking out all his opponents.  While I think that is extremely unlikely given who his opponent would be, it is fun to think about.  I'm not sure he'll even be given the chance though.  Most people don't think he can stand in the ring with Kamaru Usman but it seems like the money will be there...  I'm not sure if Kamaru Usman wants to give McGregor the punchers chance, but I think he won't be able to turn down the money.  If McGregor loses this fight, will that be the end of his UFC career?

I don't think if McGregor loses the fight against Kamaru Usman, it will be the end of his career. especially because he just moved on to the 170-pound weight class. 

I also have seen a lot of clips where Conor McGregor talks about how he is going to get to the top of the 170-pound fighting. But I obviously think he has no chance against Kamaru Usman.

I think Joe Rogan put it the correct way, he said,
”be careful what you wish for, Kamaru Usman is at the top of the food chain and he is a natural 170 lb fighter. it might be costly for  Conor McGregor to challenge gym because Conor McGregor is not a natural 170 lb fighter.”
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir-kbFuDS-Y

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 05:09:10 AM

-snip-

Well that's the thing, we haven't seen Chimaev really get tested in any of his fights in the UFC.  All of them ended before the third round.  Lol.  And it's not just in the UFC, it's for his whole MMA career.

Here's his Tapology page...  Lmao.  All finishes.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/188143-khamzat-girikhanov

So yeah, maybe Burns well take him to deep waters.  Burns is kinda chinny tho.

Anyway there are some nice odds for Chimaev finish props.  Chimaev to win via KO is 2.15 at Stake and it's at 3.10 via submission.

And here's the press conference.  I havent' seen it yet, it was live just an hour ago.  Enjoy!

UFC:  Pre Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnBoyfzi8JA

I really think he never need to get tested if he wins against Gilbert Burns, but in all great fights that Khamzat Chimaev have that I think worth the note was Ikram Aliskerov and Li Jingliang only, the rest was just cannon fodder in my opinion, and all rounds was never really going into round 3 because he is just that strong of a fighter so yes I totally Agree that Gilbert Burns will be a competitive fight for Khamzat Chimaev, pretty much if he wins this one, there is no doubt many will surely think he can beat Kamaru Usman as well, and yes I am having doubts myself but I really like Khamzat Chimaev's style,

I don't think if McGregor loses the fight against Kamaru Usman, it will be the end of his career. especially because he just moved on to the 170-pound weight class. 

I also have seen a lot of clips where Conor McGregor talks about how he is going to get to the top of the 170-pound fighting. But I obviously think he has no chance against Kamaru Usman.

I think Joe Rogan put it the correct way, he said,
”be careful what you wish for, Kamaru Usman is at the top of the food chain and he is a natural 170 lb fighter. it might be costly for  Conor McGregor to challenge gym because Conor McGregor is not a natural 170 lb fighter.”
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir-kbFuDS-Y

In my opinion, he needs to start from the bottom of the division, I don't think he can stand a chance against Khamzat Chimaev, Belal Muhammad, or Gilbert Burns before aiming his target with the Champion Kamaru Usman, but year Conor McGregor is one hepty guy that can get what he wants with pure cash, So we can not argue about that, I really don't believe that Conor can really survive this division, especially with the number of wrestlers in here he surely need to understand more about defending against the grappling of Khabib Nurmagomenodov then he can surely stand a chance.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 05:30:11 AM

During their first fight, based on score cards, Petr was dominating third round, lost second round, and won first round by split decision. I have gone quickly through Yans score cards in previous fights and he usually looses first round, then win all other rounds. If Aljo did not find a successful strategy in first round or wont be able to eliminate Yan in first round, we will see a repeat of their first fight. I think that Aljo is not taking this fight serious. He is clowning around, when Yan is pumped to get his belt back.

I do not remember what occured during the first fight, however, Petr Yan is a human computer in the octagon. He will download the strategy of his opponents during the beginning of the fight before planning his own attacks. Also, if Aljamain Sterling did not have a neck injury during training, I speculate that he would not have gotten very tired and he might have won by points.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:12:13 AM

I do not remember what occured during the first fight, however, Petr Yan is a human computer in the octagon. He will download the strategy of his opponents during the beginning of the fight before planning his own attacks. Also, if Aljamain Sterling did not have a neck injury during training, I speculate that he would not have gotten very tired and he might have won by points.

Nice convo as I am analyzing how this Sterling-Yan rematch goes. I am thinking of betting on Yan but the return is just too small considering he is surrounded with lots of issues. Yan will be fighting without his usual team. We are not even sure who will be in his corner as Cejudo suddenly backs out on his offer. Aljo is at 4.30 which seems tempting. I don't think Aljo is not taking this fight seriously. I am following his facebook and he seems doing good. And am I the only one seeing that he looked juiced?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:53:30 AM

UFC is adding Fan Bonus of the Night for fighters to be paid $60,000 worth of Bitcoin bonuses starting from UFC273!
Three individual bonuses with $30k, $20k and $10k bonuses will be determined by a fan vote and paid in bitcoin thanks to 10 year deal that UFC signed with Crypto.com.

I sleep and see how Chimaev is taking $30k bonus Cheesy On every interview this guy is very modest, but managed to create such a huge hype around himself. And what is amazing when he is trash talking, he is not humiliating his opponent, but rather tell how dominant he is and proves that in fights Cheesy We have two championship fights this weekend, but true main event looks like is Chimaev vs Burns.

Petr Yan is trolling Henry Cejudo and Sean O'Malley again. He says they will be in his corner, only as a water boys Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 09:08:40 AM

~
You seriously cannot say that about Kamaru Usman, he made 5 title defenses after getting the title from Tyron Woodley who is by the way cut from the UFC after that because of his performance, two times he faced Colby Covington and twice Jorge Masvidal and he got rocked in those fights and the only tough match up was Gilbert Burns and even in that fight Kamary Usman was rocked badly even though he was able to recover and win the fight.

Khamzat Chimaev has legit one punch knockout power and he is huge for the Welterweight division and you think he is not up to the mark to get the title against Kamaru Usman Wink. I want to see him fight Israel Adesanya as well and those will be great fights if he continues this domination.

For me, Kamaru Usman is a great fighter and obviously, he did get rocked in those fights but he did also come back. I also know that Khamzat Chimaev is a great fighter also and at this moment it seems like he is really Unstoppable. 

And I think people often forget about the power of Kamaru Usman. he also has the power of knocking out people in one punch. I think the way to decide who is better between Kamaru Usman and Khamzat Chimaev is to have a fight between them. And yes I agree that a lot of people want to see Israel Adesanya fight Khamzat.

Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: