Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85441 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 06:18:06 PM

I don't think the UFC is going to ban Russian fighters because they generate a large amount of money for the UFC.

And I am not sure what to say about the Islam Makhachev and Rafael dos Anjos situation because I have no idea who is speaking the truth here. But I think Islam Makhachev is not someone who will run from any fight.
That hasn't exactly stopped others from banning them. It's quite clear my position on it, I think it's absolutely disgraceful that there are even talks about banning Russian athletes, although I do have a little more faith in MMA organisations as they aren't typically the people that just bend under political pressure.

Sounds like more talk to me. I'd favour Makhachev in that fight though, so I don't think it's because he's a afraid or anything of the other rumours that are circulating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 08:51:51 PM

I don't think the UFC is going to ban Russian fighters because they generate a large amount of money for the UFC.

And I am not sure what to say about the Islam Makhachev and Rafael dos Anjos situation because I have no idea who is speaking the truth here. But I think Islam Makhachev is not someone who will run from any fight.
That hasn't exactly stopped others from banning them. It's quite clear my position on it, I think it's absolutely disgraceful that there are even talks about banning Russian athletes, although I do have a little more faith in MMA organisations as they aren't typically the people that just bend under political pressure.

Sounds like more talk to me. I'd favour Makhachev in that fight though, so I don't think it's because he's a afraid or anything of the other rumours that are circulating.
I feel the same, whether we agree the Russia's attack on Ukraine is justified or not, there should be no reason to ban Russian athletes from competing because that's just shameful politics.

Firstly, since this topic is touched, I feel like Russia is right in their decision to attack and no I am not saying Ukraine is wrong but they are just facing the dire consequences of saying that they want to join NATO. When USA did the same to other countries, they were represented as heroes and now they (west media) are making Russia look like villains. I am not in support or oppose but just putting facts.

Now coming back to banning of the Russian athletes, it will only ignite this war further and let's be honest, there are some Russians are even opposing the move by Putin and this shows that just because their president took a decision, doesn't mean it was done democratically.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 12:58:34 PM

Everybody made weight but it seemed like Damon Jackson looked a little woozy on the scale when he was flexing in front of the cameras.  You know how it feels like when you haven't slept for three days or so and you feel a little dizzy and wobbly at times?  He looked something like that.

Here are the weigh in vids and face off.  Perriera is yuuuge and Dober prolly has the biggest chin in the UFC.  Lolol.

UFC Vegas 50:  Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XemaVT5a4pU

UFC Vegas 50:  Face Off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfNgVrm7wgY

Thiago Santos (205.5) vs Magomed Ankalaev (205)
Marlon Moraes (135) vs Song Yadong (135.5)
Alex Caceres (145) vs Sodiq Yusuff (145.5)
Karl Roberson (203) vs Khalil Rountree (205)
Drew Dober (155) vs Terrance McKinney (156)
Alex Pereira (186) vs Bruno Silva (185.5)
A.J. Fletcher (170) vs Matthew Semelsberger (169)
JJ Aldrich (125.5) vs Gillian Robertson (125.5)
Javid Basharat (136) vs Trevin Jones (135)
Damon Jackson (145.5) vs Kamuela Kirk (145)
Miranda Maverick (125.5) vs Sabina Mazo (125.5)
Cody Brundage (185.5) vs Dalcha Lungiambula (186)
Guido Cannetti (136) vs Kris Moutinho (135)
Azamat Murzakanov (205.5) vs Tafon Nchukwi (205.5)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 05:02:18 PM

Magomed Ankalaev is a Russian but he is fighting. I guess ban lifted already?

Everybody made weight but it seemed like Damon Jackson looked a little woozy on the scale when he was flexing in front of the cameras.  You know how it feels like when you haven't slept for three days or so and you feel a little dizzy and wobbly at times?  He looked something like that.

The way Damon drags his feet to face Kirk, yes he seems yet not aware where he is. People with hypertension feel lightheaded when they sit for a very long time and suddenly get up. 
It's Pereira and Silva that I think is more exciting to watch. Will try to see if I can win but will just pick a few Thiago Santos, Yadong, and Pereira. It's their fights that I'm gonna expect knockouts.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 06:42:34 PM

I think I'm just going to put a small amount on Thiago Santos by TKO today. Them most probable outcome is a decision win going against him, however you can never count out his power, and with the odds definitely reflecting what most people are expecting, I couldn't pass it up.

All the other fights on this card I consider very hit, and miss. Could go either way, I've made predictions in another thread, but really that's just a shot in the dark. I'm not overly confident putting out predictions for users to follow here, so I'm just going to sit back, relax, and enjoy this one.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 07:25:02 PM

Magomed Ankalaev is a Russian but he is fighting. I guess ban lifted already?
The UFC will not play politics and they never said they will be banning Russian fighters. There are many critics out there calling for the boycott of the UFC if they do not ban Russian fighters but i doubt Dana White will listen to those and if there is a visa issue with Russian fighters in the fighters they will move the card to UAE and all of the events in the UAE were a grand success.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 12:55:38 AM

-snip-

I think Jorge Masvidal did well but he just got outwrestled. We all know how strong Jorge Masvidal can hit. You know he has the fastest knockout record in the UFC.
But once the fight goes to the ground I think certain fighters are really better than him. And I also think that he is not going to win the rematch if they decide to do that.

That win of Jorge Masvidal to Ben Askren was just a fluke, Ben Askren was totally surprised, and out of nowhere that knee really connected but Jorge Masvidal's KO to Ben Askren will never likely happen again because some fighters are really expecting it now, and I really think that Ben Askren is really weaker than Masvidal no doubt about it, Ben Askren will never stand a chance in stand-up but when in the ground Ban Askren could surely put a fight so Masvidal score that fluke shot on Askren,

There is no point in banning Russian fighters, and what I think on the war over Russia and Ukraine was their problem alone and the UN is not really helping out and both of these countries they had their fault not only Russia,

Well, that fight will be epic, but unfortunately, Dana White happen and is likely What Dana wants Dana will surely get, and we fans was just on the corner and never really get what we want.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 03:31:32 AM

Thiago was close to finishing the fight, however he hasn't been the same fighter since those knee surgeries. Thought that both fighters were a little too gun shy today, obviously being cautious as they know the power of one, and another. I think the decision going against Thiago was probably justified, although I did think he had at least the best chance of ending the fight on the night.

Absolute banger of a card, glad I didn't put an accumulator on this weekend, too many fights swinging in momentum between rounds wouldn't have been good for the heart. On another note, looking forward to the next event, Jack Shore, and Mckenna fighting, which you can bet your buck, I'll be routing for them to win. Think Jack Shore at current odds is a very good bet.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:12:38 AM

@Welsh. If we can be very honest, the fight was very boring for a light heavyweight fight between 2 fighters who are in the top 10. I am not certain what the other fighters are hyping in their posts in social media.

https://www.mmanews.com/2022/03/fighters-react-to-ankalaev-outlasting-santos-at-ufc-vegas-50/

I reckon if Ankalaev challenged Glover Teixeira tomorrow my bet would certainly be on Glover Teixeira. Ankalaev clearly did not show anything in this fight vs. Thiago Santos.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 10:27:55 AM

Thiago was close to finishing the fight, however he hasn't been the same fighter since those knee surgeries. Thought that both fighters were a little too gun shy today, obviously being cautious as they know the power of one, and another. I think the decision going against Thiago was probably justified, although I did think he had at least the best chance of ending the fight on the night.
Have you spot the recurring theme here, any fighter who put up a good fight with Jon Jones end up in a shitty phase after that fight, may be a burn out even after giving their best performance and still end up loosing, Alexander Gustafsson, Anthony Smith, Thiago Santos, Dominick Reyes and these fighters are struggling, once a title contender against Jon Jones and showcased heart and gave him a good fight but now these fighters are on a loosing streak and never peaked after the Jon Jones fight.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 10:28:34 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Now that the UFC Fight Night: Santos VS Ankalev has finally settled, I didn't make a bet or watch the event yet, because I was bored and busy, but another event has emerged and this is

UFC Fight Night Volkov vs. Aspinall

March 19, 2022, The O2 Arena in London, England.

Main Card

Heavyweight   Alexander Volkov   vs.   Tom Aspinall
Featherweight   Arnold Allen   vs.   Dan Hooker
Lightweight   Paddy Pimblett   vs.   Rodrigo Vargas
Heavyweight   Shamil Abdurakhimov   vs.   Sergei Pavlovich
Light Heavyweight   Nikita Krylov   vs.   Paul Craig
Welterweight   Gunnar Nelson   vs.   Takashi Sato

Preliminary Card

Lightweight   Jai Herbert   vs.   Ilia Topuria
Flyweight   Muhammad Mokaev   vs.   Cody Durden
Featherweight   Mike Grundy   vs.   Makwan Amirkhani   
Women's Flyweight   Molly McCann   vs.   Luana Carolina
Bantamweight   Jack Shore   vs.   Timur Valiev
Women's Strawweight   Cory McKenna   vs.   Elise Reed
Bantamweight   Nathaniel Wood   vs.   Vince Morales

All Information was from WIKI
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 11:00:27 AM

The UFC will not play politics and they never said they will be banning Russian fighters. There are many critics out there calling for the boycott of the UFC if they do not ban Russian fighters but i doubt Dana White will listen to those and if there is a visa issue with Russian fighters in the fighters they will move the card to UAE and all of the events in the UAE were a grand success.

They will not do so because as we can see the competition in this industry are tight and there are lots of MMA association who will willing to get those Russian fighters if ever they will boycott which might lead to UFC's demise when all the spectators will prepare to watch those Russian fighters in the other MMA association. They're using their heads here by not joining those so-called concerned citizens who in reality are just playing the game as well.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 02:16:55 PM

@Welsh. If we can be very honest, the fight was very boring for a light heavyweight fight between 2 fighters who are in the top 10. I am not certain what the other fighters are hyping in their posts in social media.
Yeah, I don't mind chess matches per say, but this was particularly uneventful, like I said I think that Thiago had the best moment of the fight with the knockdown, however this isn't a fight we'll be talking about next week, let alone further down the line.

Have you spot the recurring theme here, any fighter who put up a good fight with Jon Jones end up in a shitty phase after that fight, may be a burn out even after giving their best performance and still end up loosing, Alexander Gustafsson, Anthony Smith, Thiago Santos, Dominick Reyes and these fighters are struggling, once a title contender against Jon Jones and showcased heart and gave him a good fight but now these fighters are on a loosing streak and never peaked after the Jon Jones fight.
Yeah, although I'm not usually skeptical like that. I think it's more likely to be down to aging, and the fact that he has had some pretty serious knee surgeries, and at his age his knees are going to be naturally hurting from the amount of punishment they've taken over the years, that will only be exaggerated by the surgeries. I don't think he's going to be in the UFC much longer.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 02:17:29 PM

If UFC fires Russian fighters, EFC league, that belongs to Khabib Nurmagomedov will sign them with open hands. I think Dana White understands that and dont want to lose that piece of his industry. I am pretty much sure that Khabib can offer them good salary, as I think he can get support from his UAE friends.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 02:46:16 PM

Yeah, I don't mind chess matches per say, but this was particularly uneventful, like I said I think that Thiago had the best moment of the fight with the knockdown, however this isn't a fight we'll be talking about next week, let alone further down the line.

Yeah, although I'm not usually skeptical like that. I think it's more likely to be down to aging, and the fact that he has had some pretty serious knee surgeries, and at his age his knees are going to be naturally hurting from the amount of punishment they've taken over the years, that will only be exaggerated by the surgeries. I don't think he's going to be in the UFC much longer.

Not a very satisfying performance but he survived the 5 rounds though. It must be discouraging after not accomplishing to win the biggest fight of thier career that after losing Jones fight, they tend to struggle the next and eventually lose hope for another belt fight. I was hoping Santos would win since Magomed is not a knockout guy.

Enjoyed the whole event though. Fights that you won't expect to have a brutal end like the flying knees of Azamat. Watching a big guy doing that is spectacular.

minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 03:13:41 PM

I think that Russian athletes in any sports, whether it's football or MMA or any other, should not suffer because the politicians of their country decided to invade Ukraine. We all talked a lot about sports being out of politics. But at the end of the day, all the sports are controlled by politicians. So, the effect on the players are quite inevitable.

I feel the same, whether we agree the Russia's attack on Ukraine is justified or not, there should be no reason to ban Russian athletes from competing because that's just shameful politics.

Firstly, since this topic is touched, I feel like Russia is right in their decision to attack and no I am not saying Ukraine is wrong but they are just facing the dire consequences of saying that they want to join NATO. When USA did the same to other countries, they were represented as heroes and now they (west media) are making Russia look like villains. I am not in support or oppose but just putting facts.

Now coming back to banning of the Russian athletes, it will only ignite this war further and let's be honest, there are some Russians are even opposing the move by Putin and this shows that just because their president took a decision, doesn't mean it was done democratically.

Actually, it's true that the fighters or other sportsmen in any other sports don't agree with the war. So, I don't find any reasons to ban them. And I think that dumb people who are in authority should understand that banning the Russian sportsman is going to make the situation worse.

That win of Jorge Masvidal to Ben Askren was just a fluke, Ben Askren was totally surprised, and out of nowhere that knee really connected but Jorge Masvidal's KO to Ben Askren will never likely happen again because some fighters are really expecting it now, and I really think that Ben Askren is really weaker than Masvidal no doubt about it, Ben Askren will never stand a chance in stand-up but when in the ground Ban Askren could surely put a fight so Masvidal score that fluke shot on Askren,

There is no point in banning Russian fighters, and what I think on the war over Russia and Ukraine was their problem alone and the UN is not really helping out and both of these countries they had their fault not only Russia,

Well, that fight will be epic, but unfortunately, Dana White happen and is likely What Dana wants Dana will surely get, and we fans was just on the corner and never really get what we want.

Masvidal vs Ben Askren is obviously a memorable knockout. But I think Masvidal was always some steps ahead of Ben Askren. Masvidal is a lot stronger and Ben Askren only had a little wrestling in him. I think the KO was really unexpected even for Masvidal. And Masvidal is not going to improve because a person who is not dedicated and goes to parties and clubs at 5:00 a.m. in the morning when he has a fight next week obviously is not going to improve as a fighter.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 03:37:12 PM

Enjoyed the whole event though. Fights that you won't expect to have a brutal end like the flying knees of Azamat. Watching a big guy doing that is spectacular.

I thought the event was brilliant, probably one of the best in recent memory. There was comebacks, domination, and tight fights. It basically had everything, except for a entertaining main event. I do find that though, the main event is typically very cagey, since usually there's more on the line. Just think how hard fighters find it to get headline a event, let alone keep on headlining.

I'm a fan of Thiago, but I do think its time he potentially hangs up the gloves. He's always dangerous because of his power, however the days of him being in entertaining fights is largely gone. Now we only see little bursts of excitement from him. Although, I must say I think he did well against an opponent who is held in high regard.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 03:58:12 PM

If UFC fires Russian fighters, EFC league, that belongs to Khabib Nurmagomedov will sign them with open hands. I think Dana White understands that and dont want to lose that piece of his industry. I am pretty much sure that Khabib can offer them good salary, as I think he can get support from his UAE friends.

That's exactly why Dana White is not banning Russian fighters. He knows very well that if he bans them and Eagle Fighting Championship will sign them,  Wink

The Eagle FC is going to be really big because these Russian fighters make up a lot of the revenues that are generated in the UFC. And then Dana White is going to have a potential opponent to think about in my opinion. I am quite sure that Khabib Nurmagomedov has the ability to afford the fighters a lot of money.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 04:23:26 PM

That's exactly why Dana White is not banning Russian fighters. He knows very well that if he bans them and Eagle Fighting Championship will sign them,  Wink

The Eagle FC is going to be really big because these Russian fighters make up a lot of the revenues that are generated in the UFC. And then Dana White is going to have a potential opponent to think about in my opinion. I am quite sure that Khabib Nurmagomedov has the ability to afford the fighters a lot of money.

Eagle FC will need more sponsors to pay for bigger fighters. The ones they can afford recently are the ones that are actaully out of the game. It is however acceptable for the Russian MMA fighters to fight under Eagle than having no fights at all if they are all banned because of the politics in sports today. FIFA and UEFA suspend Russian teams, it's not a pretty story but I wouldn't scratch out the possibility that it will also happen in any sports if this war prolongs.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 04:33:46 PM

Agreed, I think UFC is the clever one amongst all other sports bodies. Because UFC knows if they Ban the Russian fighters they will lose a lot of their viewership as well as revenue. And honestly, everyone knows banning the Russian fighters is not going to do anything actually.

In my opinion, they are just trying to make the Ukrainian president look like a brave guy and make themselves look innocent.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: