Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85441 times)
erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:43:49 AM

Burns - Chimaev. We have all seen that Chimaev has enough stamina for all rounds. But we have also seen that he is not a god. I think this was a very close fight. And if Chimaev comes with such tactics, condition to a fight against Usman, then Chimaev would lose. It is hard to best champ when judges are involved. Why ? See Aljo vs Yan fight.
I was very amazed to see the fight between these two was very very extraordinary, they exchanged hard punches from the second round but Chimaev's stamina started to decrease in the third round, I think he got a counter attack from Burn but he still has the stamina to defend, I think Chimaev deserves to win fight even without judge intervention.

Volkanovsky vs Zombie. This division need a wrestler or bjj fighter to stop Volkanovsky. Btw Aljo is good for that  Grin I think he is to huge for bantamweight. Wide shoulders, big bones. I am sure he cuts a lot. Now I would love to see him moving to featherweight.  Grin
The whole round of fighting completely dominated the blow from Volkanovski, Zombie was helpless until he ended up knocking out because he was not an equal opponent for Volkanovsky. In terms of the fight, I'd rather see a match from Burns vs Chimaev than a main card match.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:52:48 AM

Here are the full results

The 3 main events definitely exceeded expectations, at least from my point of view. I can't say I am that surprised by Aljo getting it over Yan. I kinda feel he had much more to prove and that Yan maybe presumed that he has it in the bag as long as he doesn't make any huge mistakes. And also, the issues Yan had with traveling and his team could also have a play in it.

What I am a bit surprised about is Alex outclassing TKZ. I thought it would be much closer.

S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 10:21:29 AM

Burns - Chimaev. We have all seen that Chimaev has enough stamina for all rounds. But we have also seen that he is not a god. I think this was a very close fight. And if Chimaev comes with such tactics, condition to a fight against Usman, then Chimaev would lose. It is hard to best champ when judges are involved. Why ? See Aljo vs Yan fight.
I was very amazed to see the fight between these two was very very extraordinary, they exchanged hard punches from the second round but Chimaev's stamina started to decrease in the third round, I think he got a counter attack from Burn but he still has the stamina to defend, I think Chimaev deserves to win fight even without judge intervention.

I also agree. For me, I think the winner of this match was Khamzat Chimaev. I think he was the better fighter in this match even though the result certainly did not go his way. But, overall a really good fight to see. It was not boring like some certain fights can be.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:07:08 AM

Well, to be honest I'm quite happy for Sterling. I didn't like the way Yan was speaking in the build up, and he seemed way to aggressive loading up on his shots, not usually like him. While I  did think Yan would win, Sterling came in much smarter. He conserved his gas tank, and that pretty much set it up for him. He did lose some of it in the later rounds, and I think that's why he had something silly like 22/23 take down attempts, and only a few actually materialised. However, that round 2 I think it was I potentially had down as a 10-8 round, and ultimately I think that's why Sterling just stole it. He was dominated, and was threatening all round while Yan pretty much had to fight hands the entire round.

Really gutted for Korean Zombie, totally outclassed on the night. I don't think he's ever getting that belt. I must say though, the two fighters have the best walk out songs of any fight I've seen. I love the Cranberries, and the down under song is proper catchy.

^ I was also wondering why Chimaev stopped with the TD after Burns defended well in R1. Maybe he wants to prove a point he could KO him with his striking?

R2 was a real treat and Burns won that one. I think he's lucky not to have been penalized for strikes at the back of the head towards the end of the round (right before he was taken down).

R3, I think, was Chimaev's. He was pushing forward and throwing/landing more punches.
I haven't seen the official strikes on the third round, but Chimaev probably did get the most landed, although by far Burns had the more significant strikes in that round. I mean it felt like there was like 5/6 massive ones in a row that backed up Chimaev from one side of the octagon to the other. So, I think there's an argument both ways.

The decision definitely wasn't a robbery, and it could have easily gone Burn's way it was that close of a fight.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 12:24:26 PM

UFC 273
Here are my picks for UFC's Tomorrow fight

Alexander Volkanovski VS The Korean Zombie - WIN

Alexander Volkanovski really is technical and has the advantage in this fight, in the round 4 if Herbert Dean would not likely to Stop the fight the Korean Zombie fight take the punishment, but yes it could be a very controversial fight because the Korean Zombie is still standing up but Herb Dean just stop the fight, but Dean has seen something off about the Korean Zombie that is why he doesn't hesitate to stop the fight, the Korean Zombie is taking so much damage from Volkanovski and it was a real win for Alexander Volkanovski.

Aljamain Sterling VS Petr Yan - LOST

It was controversial some say that Yan has won the fight and some say that Sterling really made a progress, I should have gone with Sterling but it was a risky decision but Aljamain Sterling is pretty sure that he would win this fight and I guess he isn't wrong about that he can surely win this with the decision, the fight round was the controversial one, but Aljamain Sterling really land more hits, mostly light punches, but we can also get Aljamain Sterling is true to himself but saying that they would become rich in betting in him and he is right about it, it was a good fight but I should have risked this bet,

Gilbert Burns VS Khamzat Chimaev - WIN

Just like I thought it was a war both fighters have shown tremendous heart and pretty much the fight is more of a brawl and Khamzat Chimaev is taking Burns punches like it was nothing it was not a technical fight both fighters are showing heart by giving their all and exchanging and taking punches like it was nothing, but salute for both fighters, now that this fight has been settle there is no doubt that Khamzat Chimaev can give a decent fight but I think this fight will surely humble him a bit, but this fight I think will be a learning experience for both fighters, well at first Khamzat Chimaev is more technical on the fight landing most jabs, and shots to Gilbert Burns, but when it comes to Brawling Gilbert Burns has the advantage, I really think Khamzat can be more technical with Burns but out of respect and enjoyment on the fight, all technical aspect was thrown out of the window, but after seeing this fight, I can say that Khamzat Chimaev's wrestling is not like with Khabib Nurmagomedov and Islam Makachev, because he surely has problem taking Burns in a ground fight, and sad to say Khamzat Chimaev is not ready for a Kamaru Usman fight yet, maybe a Leon Edwards or Colby Covington first before getting him a Kamaru Usman fight.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 01:54:29 PM

Khamzat Chimaev is taking Burns punches like it was nothing it was not a technical fight both fighters are showing heart by giving their all and exchanging and taking punches like it was nothing
I wouldn't go that far, quite clearly Khamzat was rocked multiple times in the fight, and was stumbling pretty bad at one point. Potentially saved by the end of the round. While he definitely took Burn's best shots, it wasn't without hurting from it. I'm impressed that he was able to take the shots, and survive mind. Especially, when he got the take down whilst rocked, that isn't easy against someone like Burns who is incredibly good at preventing take downs.

Burns also got buzzed a few times though so I do agree it was an absolute war. Honestly, on a different day both of them could have been knocked out multiple times over. I don't know who got hurt the most, the jab that hurt Burns seemed to be quite substantial at  first, but the he starts basically hammer fisting Chimaev from the bottom position, getting just as many substantial hits as Chimaev, which resulted in him relieving some of the pressure, and allowing Burns to get back up. Then at one point Chimaev pretty much got folded, it was a two punch combo, the second one from Burns was more of a looping drag, but you could clearly see Chimaev was out of it there, and was stumbling.

Honestly, that's probably as close as a  fight you're going to get whatever the decision was you couldn't really argue either way. Too close to call accurately.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 02:26:32 PM

Khamzat Chimaev is taking Burns punches like it was nothing it was not a technical fight both fighters are showing heart by giving their all and exchanging and taking punches like it was nothing
I wouldn't go that far, quite clearly Khamzat was rocked multiple times in the fight, and was stumbling pretty bad at one point. Potentially saved by the end of the round. While he definitely took Burn's best shots, it wasn't without hurting from it. I'm impressed that he was able to take the shots, and survive mind. Especially, when he got the take down whilst rocked, that isn't easy against someone like Burns who is incredibly good at preventing take downs.

Burns also got buzzed a few times though so I do agree it was an absolute war. Honestly, on a different day both of them could have been knocked out multiple times over. I don't know who got hurt the most, the jab that hurt Burns seemed to be quite substantial at  first, but the he starts basically hammer fisting Chimaev from the bottom position, getting just as many substantial hits as Chimaev, which resulted in him relieving some of the pressure, and allowing Burns to get back up. Then at one point Chimaev pretty much got folded, it was a two punch combo, the second one from Burns was more of a looping drag, but you could clearly see Chimaev was out of it there, and was stumbling.

Honestly, that's probably as close as a  fight you're going to get whatever the decision was you couldn't really argue either way. Too close to call accurately.

Khamzat probably realized now that he isn't ready yet for Usman, he was rocked twice. If it weren't just 3 rounds, he could have gassed out already and lose the fight. I predicted he could submit or knock Burns out but was absolutely wrong in this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who also have this prediction.

Matches like in UFC273 made me predict someone is going to sleep, Unanimous Decision is the worse result in MMA fights.  The only that I won was the main event. Disappointed with Yan and Khamzat result.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 05:40:34 PM

~
Khamzat probably realized now that he isn't ready yet for Usman, he was rocked twice. If it weren't just 3 rounds, he could have gassed out already and lose the fight. I predicted he could submit or knock Burns out but was absolutely wrong in this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who also have this prediction.
Khamzat Chimaev showed that he can overcome adversity and then come back and win the fight, i had a feeling Khamzat Chimaev would be overconfident and i was expecting him to get trapped in a submission but he was smart about that as he was hesitant to go on the ground. Gilbert Burns is a really great fighter and to have a win against him means he is ready for the belt.

Matches like in UFC273 made me predict someone is going to sleep, Unanimous Decision is the worse result in MMA fights.  The only that I won was the main event. Disappointed with Yan and Khamzat result.
Petr Yan loss cost me a lot of money, i made multiple parlay bets and i had Petr Yan win in 4 parlay bets which is worth a lot of money and it is a real disappointment.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:06:11 PM

~
Khamzat Chimaev showed that he can overcome adversity and then come back and win the fight, i had a feeling Khamzat Chimaev would be overconfident and i was expecting him to get trapped in a submission but he was smart about that as he was hesitant to go on the ground. Gilbert Burns is a really great fighter and to have a win against him means he is ready for the belt.
No more easy fights for Khamzat Chimaev and he learned a great lesson against Gilbert Burns, if there was enough time in the second round we could have seen a finish and the next fight can be Colby Covington if he is willing to take the fight and i am sure Khamzat Chimaev will be tested if it is going to be a five round fight.

Petr Yan loss cost me a lot of money, i made multiple parlay bets and i had Petr Yan win in 4 parlay bets which is worth a lot of money and it is a real disappointment.
I was certain that Alexander Volkanovski would win and i was expecting the hype train to continue moving forward but it ended up being a great fight. Petr Yan was really helpless on the ground and i liked the game plan of Aljamain Sterling and if not for that two take downs Petr Yan would have won the fight.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:13:19 PM

-snip-

Well, let's just say Chimaev really takes Gilbert Burn's punches, because Khamzat Chimaev isn't the type to swing his head to evade a shot he is the type to withstand punches from his opponent, he surely is relying on his durability and strength a lot on the 1st round Khamzat Chimaev is more technical Chimaev was on the southpaw and catching Burns with a southpaw jab, if he just continued to do this then I think he could deliver a good fight against Burns but again Chimaev went from a technical fighter to a brawler but Gilbert Burns is a kind of a brawler and pretty much good with it, overall after this fight, I think that Khamzat Chimaev is not really ready for a Kamaru Usman fight, I think it is good to set up a Colby Covington for Chimaev first,

But this fight against Gilbert Burns was an experience for Khamzat Chimaev and it is a good thing that he fought Burns first if he can take it in and learn from this fight he can surely use that and dominates the entire Welterweight division if he would truly humble himself from not using power so much Khamzat Chimaev is only 27 years old and in the rank 11 defeating a Rank 2 in the division is surely is a big feat for him, but respect for both fighters for Khamzat Chimaev in facing Burns head-on and giving us a great fight and for Gilbert Burns this fight is not a downfall for him, but a stepping stone, I think many are truly positive in what has Burns has accomplished here, even though he lost to Chimaev, he gains respect and it is not a negative but a positive feed back for him, so a full respect for Burns and Chimaev.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 07:27:14 AM

Well, let's just say Chimaev really takes Gilbert Burn's punches, because Khamzat Chimaev isn't the type to swing his head to evade a shot he is the type to withstand punches from his opponent, he surely is relying on his durability and strength a lot on the 1st round Khamzat Chimaev is more technical Chimaev was on the southpaw and catching Burns with a southpaw jab, if he just continued to do this then I think he could deliver a good fight against Burns but again Chimaev went from a technical fighter to a brawler but Gilbert Burns is a kind of a brawler and pretty much good with it, overall after this fight, I think that Khamzat Chimaev is not really ready for a Kamaru Usman fight, I think it is good to set up a Colby Covington for Chimaev first,

Yeah, I have to agree that this, while an admirable showing, really highlights that Chimaev might want to take a different approach than the old Nate Diaz chin durability tactic because that will not play well with Usman. The good thing is that he actually has chops that take him above the rest of the division, it's just this too tough to care mentality that needs to be thrown out the window. And he's still young enough to make that change.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 11:37:59 AM

I have re-watched Aljo vs Yan fight. What can I say, Aljo has outplayer or tricked everyone. His has made a vision, that he is not a real champ, but he took 1 year to prepare for this fight. He has taken 2-3 rounds. Yan took 4 and 5. The fate of the fight was decided in the first round. On one hand people would say that Yan was more aggressive, he was working as Nr1, he took centre of the ring, Aljo was always stepping back and defending. But if you watch closely, you would see that a lot of Yan strikes missed Aljo, Aljo did not get a damage and etc. This is not way to win a title, being more aggressive or active is not enough to win in such fights.

Yan can say that he was robbed, he was feeling pressure (as he wasnt allowed to carry Russian flag for example), he did not have his team in corner, come up with real or fictitious excuses. But the fact is, if you want to get a belt, you must win persuasively.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 02:05:31 PM

I have re-watched Aljo vs Yan fight. What can I say, Aljo has outplayer or tricked everyone. His has made a vision, that he is not a real champ, but he took 1 year to prepare for this fight. He has taken 2-3 rounds. Yan took 4 and 5. The fate of the fight was decided in the first round. On one hand people would say that Yan was more aggressive, he was working as Nr1, he took centre of the ring, Aljo was always stepping back and defending. But if you watch closely, you would see that a lot of Yan strikes missed Aljo, Aljo did not get a damage and etc. This is not way to win a title, being more aggressive or active is not enough to win in such fights.

Yan can say that he was robbed, he was feeling pressure (as he wasnt allowed to carry Russian flag for example), he did not have his team in corner, come up with real or fictitious excuses. But the fact is, if you want to get a belt, you must win persuasively.

What I have heard is that Dana White is also a little disappointed to see the outcome of this fight and how the judges scored the fight.  Even in the Press Conference, he did say that it was all good and the winner is actually the deserving one but I think that there have been a lot of things going on Twitter about this and it obviously suggests that dana white is absolutely not happy with what happened.

See this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw4kMh1wItg

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 02:58:41 PM

To be honest, I took a look back at the previous Sterling vs Yan fight, and although Sterling did get dominated, I do believe a lot of it was due to him gassing out. He went 100mph early on, and ultimately paid the price after that, at least before the illegal knee.

This time he came into the fight with a game plan, which he executed almost perfectly. There probably is a case for Yan, although personally I think Sterling won it. I'm also of the impression that if you want the belt you need to be pushing the champion more than that, even if you think he's a undeserving champion at that point.

I didn't like the way Yan was acting prior to the fight, and he didn't handle himself that well after the fight either. So, if he wants the belt back, he'll have to get it at a later date. Sterling did well, and in my mind just did enough to retain the belt. Plus, I was a critic before about being able to get a belt through disqualification, but this time he proved everyone wrong, made it competitive, and quite frankly had the most dangerous moments in the fight.

Chimaev on the other hand lost his composure, and didn't follow his game plan. He needs to learn from that, although the only defense I have for him for not looking for more takedowns is that Burns is for some unknown reason to me really underrated on the mat. He was a BJJ champion, and is one of the most defensively sound on the mat.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 02:59:37 PM

^  Chim showed that he belongs to the top tho.  He was unknown and rose the rankings real quick.  There's def a huge gap between the fighters he's fought and Burns...  I guess the books will start adjusting the lines if he's matched vs Covington, Usman or even somebody like Luque.

Ticket 1:  Volk - Roz at 1.89 - 10 USD
Ticket 2 Add:  Chim - Yan - Arce at 4.15 - 5 USD
Ticket 3 Add:  Pennington - Garry - Dern at 15.01 - 2 USD
Ticket 4 Add:  Madsen - Rodriguez - Hernandez at 87.29 - 2 USD
Ticket 5 Add:  Gall - Vanderaa at 427.37 - 1 USD

Mother fkn Yan the pie shitter!  I would've won 4 of my tickers if it weren't for that split decision?  I haven't watched any replays yet but I had Yan winning.  I mean it was def close but watching it live, I saw it for Yan.

I had R1 for Yan but dunno.  I was prolly drunk.  Lolol.  

Anyway, what a great event.  I guess Volk has established his dominance at 145 just like how Adesanya has established himself at 185?  There's prolly a couple more prospects for Volk tho like Arnold Allen and maybe Josh Emmetif they can get in at top 5.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 08:09:18 PM

^  Chim showed that he belongs to the top tho.  He was unknown and rose the rankings real quick.  There's def a huge gap between the fighters he's fought and Burns...  I guess the books will start adjusting the lines if he's matched vs Covington, Usman or even somebody like Luque. 
Yeah, definitely. At the end of the day he went against number two, and proved himself capable. Although, I do think he had the wrong game plan, and that's why his corner was yelling at him so much. However, he got the win no matter how close it was. He will definitely learn from it, and is still very young. I think its almost inevitable he gets his hands on the title one day. Although, the only doubt I have is here is that the other fighters in the division now know how to go about it, that's if they can stay up right that is.

Honestly, I think Colby won't pose much of a threat to him. Although, Usman definitely will. To beat him you have to stay standing or have the threat of submissions yourself, which to be honest outside of Burns looks pretty bleak in comparison to Chimaev.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 08:56:19 PM

Yeah, I have to agree that this, while an admirable showing, really highlights that Chimaev might want to take a different approach than the old Nate Diaz chin durability tactic because that will not play well with Usman. The good thing is that he actually has chops that take him above the rest of the division, it's just this too tough to care mentality that needs to be thrown out the window. And he's still young enough to make that change.

Totally he is not ready for Kamaru Usman, but he is saying that he needs to TKO Colby Covington which I think Khamzat Chimaev would surely do if he follows the game plan, in this fight but Khamzat Chimaev just doesn't want to sway his head he surely is familiar in taking punches and gets ready for it kind of thing, but with this kind of style he is not really for a Kamaru Usman, but this fight is sure enlightenment for him, he respected Gilbert Burns after the fight, he surely needs this beating to realize what he lacks,

To be honest, I took a look back at the previous Sterling vs Yan fight, and although Sterling did get dominated, I do believe a lot of it was due to him gassing out. He went 100mph early on, and ultimately paid the price after that, at least before the illegal knee.

This time he came into the fight with a game plan, which he executed almost perfectly. There probably is a case for Yan, although personally I think Sterling won it. I'm also of the impression that if you want the belt you need to be pushing the champion more than that, even if you think he's a undeserving champion at that point.

I didn't like the way Yan was acting prior to the fight, and he didn't handle himself that well after the fight either. So, if he wants the belt back, he'll have to get it at a later date. Sterling did well, and in my mind just did enough to retain the belt. Plus, I was a critic before about being able to get a belt through disqualification, but this time he proved everyone wrong, made it competitive, and quite frankly had the most dangerous moments in the fight.

It sure is a bummer not betting for Sterling, Aljamain Sterling is pretty much confident that he will win, and if he does not gas out on their 1st fight maybe people will not doubt him, I sure doubt him in my previous post because I have bet for Petr Yan and I don't see what Sterling is capable of, sure Petr Yan is great in his performance, but he surely lacks composure and Aljamain Sterling might have increased his cardio prior from this fight, Petr Yan needs to accept the reality he surely underestimated Aljamain Sterling and that is not right when Yan think he dominated sterling in their 1st fight /match,

Chimaev on the other hand lost his composure, and didn't follow his game plan. He needs to learn from that, although the only defense I have for him for not looking for more takedowns is that Burns is for some unknown reason to me really underrated on the mat. He was a BJJ champion, and is one of the most defensively sound on the mat.

I totally agree, unfortunately Gilbert Burns knows what to do when Khamat Chimaev is locking on his submission moves, and thanks to Burns being a BBJ champion and pretty much he knows how to handle guys on the ground, but if Chimaev's level of combat sambo is just like Khabib's or Islam he would surely have a fighting chance, when near the Octagon wall Khabib or Islam is more dangerous from that position,
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 09:21:18 PM

I am not surprised by Alexander Volkanovski and Khamzat Chimaev winning their fights and there was no doubt about that, but fight between Aljamain Sterling and Petr Yan was controversial again.
Even Dana White said that judges made a wrong decision with giving split decision win to Sterling, and I think they messed up with their point system.
I think that Yan won this fight, he had more significant strikes and much more total strikes than Sterling.
Sterling did have few takedowns but that was not enough to make him a winner in this fight.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1499

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 09:31:16 PM

I am not surprised by Alexander Volkanovski and Khamzat Chimaev winning their fights and there was no doubt about that, but fight between Aljamain Sterling and Petr Yan was controversial again.
Even Dana White said that judges made a wrong decision with giving split decision win to Sterling, and I think they messed up with their point system.
I think that Yan won this fight, he had more significant strikes and much more total strikes than Sterling.
Sterling did have few takedowns but that was not enough to make him a winner in this fight.
I completely agree with everyone here who said Yan won this fight.
And if the president of the organization says the same thing with stating the judges were wrong. Then you know something has to be changed there.
Either finding a new points system or checking on the judge who made this blunder and terminate him from judging any future fights.
This decision made everyone I talked to so far very upset in how the fight was called.
Except for maybe the ones who bet on Sterling to win of course.
Did you hear the boos from the crowd before the match when he came out and even louder afterwards?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 11:06:47 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2022, 06:14:45 AM by YuginKadoya
Merited by tokeweed (1), TopTort777 (1)

Now that the UFC 273 has passed and has given us a juicy-juicy fight and I really think that the 273 was really an epic event because of what Gilbert Burns and Khamzat Chimaev did, and Khamzat Chimaev don't want the easy route but decided to brawl with Burns, but I think the next event is some kind of OK so here it is,

UFC Fight Night: Luque vs. Muhammad 2

April 16, 2022, UFC Apex facility in Enterprise, Nevada, part of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area, United States.

Main card

Welterweight    Vicente Luque   vs.   Belal Muhammad   
Middleweight      Caio Borralho    vs.   Gadzhi Omargadzhiev      
Welterweight      Miguel Baeza     vs.    André Fialho
Women's Bantamweight   Mayra Bueno Silva   vs.   Wu Yanan            
Featherweight   Pat Sabatini   vs.   T.J. Laramie
Welterweight      Mounir Lazzez    vs.    Ange Loosa

Preliminary card

Heavyweight     William Knight    vs.    Devin Clark
Women Bantamweight        Lina Länsberg      vs.     Pannie Kianzad
Lightweight       Drakkar Klose    vs.     Brandon Jenkins
Lightweight   Rafa García   vs.   Jesse Ronson            
Heavyweight   Chris Barnett   vs.   Martin Buday
Lightweight        Trey Ogden       vs.    Jordan Leavitt            
Women's Strawweight   Istela Nunes   vs.   Sam Hughes            
Bantamweight   Heili Alateng   vs.   Kevin Croom

Events fights will surely change and are not yet final the information can be found here Tapology
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: