Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85448 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 04:54:49 PM

It is pretty brave to get into conflict (it is real and not staged by UFC) with a person with surname Topuria that has roots in Georgia. There was a guy Andro Topuria, from Georgia, who is one of Georgian crime lords, aka mafia. People from that region are tough, they can severely push for trash talk.

I am excited, that the fight between Gilbert Burns and Khamzat Chimaev is in development. Both already started trash talking in media. It will first serious challenge for Chimaev.

Yeah I'm excited for April 10th as well. I wouldn't say this is the first serious fight for chimaev as Li was an up and coming prospect that looked like a real threat until he stepped in the cage with khamzat. I feel with burns this will go the same way. Khamzat and Gilbert both know Usman destroyed Gilbert. With a less than convincing win against wonderboy I just feel this will be a mental affect and as soon as they are both in the cage and chimaev starts his game plan, Gilbert realises he can't stop the game plan then it's game over. Looking forward to UFC 273 the rematch between Yan and sterling is what I'm most excited for ha let's see if it's gonna be at least competative this time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 04:57:57 PM

Looks like there's gonna be a ceremonial weigh in for UFC London.  It's gonna be live in a couple of minutes.

UFC London:  Ceremonial Weigh Ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SKtDNFEb_Y

And here are the weigh in results.  Everybody made weight so good.  After losing Wood vs Morales,mwe can't afford to lose more matches.  Wood was one of my most confident picks for this event.  It sucks losing that match up.

Heavyweight Bout: Alexander Volkov (253) vs Tom Aspinall (252)
Featherweight Bout: Arnold Allen (146) vs Dan Hooker (145)
Paddy Pimblett (155) vs Kazula Vargas (155)
Gunnar Nelson (171) vs Takashi Sato (170)
Molly McCann (125) vs Luana Carolina (125)    
Jai Herbert (155) vs Ilia Topuria (156)
Mike Grundy (145) vs Makwan Amirkhani (146)
Shamil Abdurakhimov (258) vs Sergei Pavlovich (254)
Nikita Krylov (205) vs Paul Craig (206)
Jack Shore (135) vs Timur Valiev (136)
Cory McKenna (115) vs Elise Reed (115)
Muhammad Mokaev (125) vs Cody Durden (126)

Didn't watch the official weigh ins so I'm not really sure how Hooker looks on the scale.  I've seen pics and saw that he was wearing sun glasses...  Hmmm.  What is he hiding?  :/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 05:39:45 PM

Burns should absolutely be more of a challenge. If it ends in a similar way to the last fight I'll be really suprised, especially as quickly as that. Burns should prove to be a challenge. Especially, if he can avoid a takedown, I don't see him being threatened too much in the stand up.

Didn't watch the official weigh ins so I'm not really sure how Hooker looks on the scale.  I've seen pics and saw that he was wearing sun glasses...  Hmmm.  What is he hiding?  :/
I wouldn't read too much into that. A lot of fighters do it, in fact I've seen a lot of Youtubers do it too. I don't know if it adds to your "coolness" scale or what. Apparently, it's quite the trend to not see indoors.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 05:42:29 PM

Dan Hooker vs Arnold Allen
Dan Hooker has had issues with COVID travel restrictions negatively affecting his last two or three performances. Each time he travels to the united states it has taken him 2 months to arrive back home. It was enough of a problem that his team of city kickboxing (Israel Adesanya, Alexander Volkov, Kai Kara France, etc) considered leaving new zealand to migrate to the united states.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, it appears Arnold Allen is not training at tristar with Firas Zahabi for this fight. As he did for previous bouts in the UFC. Tristar has not dominated of late the way they did when GSP and Rory MacDonald were top contenders.
I think Dan Hooker has the advantage, if the weight cut down to 145 lbs doesn't negatively impact him too much.
I think Allen won't be able to withstand Hookers pressure and is just not on Hookers level. It's a good test nevertheless and boy this will be a grueling distance fight if there ever was one. It's good that Allen ditched Tristar, things there have not been all that great the last few years.

I don't think the weight cut of Dan Hooker is going to affect him too much. But it's still a decent weight loss, from lightweight to featherweight. Arnold Allen does not have a single knockout win in his career but he is certainly not a weak-handed person, he can smash pretty well. He is also on his eight-win streak if I am not wrong.
So, I think it will be hard for Dan Hooker.

Paddy Pimblett vs Rodrigo Vargas
Paddy loses focus when he has his opponent hurt. Might be worth a small bet on Rodrigo Vargas who has 7 KO/TKO finishes in 12 wins. The UFC has seen many hype trains derailed since its inception. Paddy Pimblett isn't as good as the hype surrounding him IMO.
IMHO Paddy completely shat the bed in his first UFC fight. He looked terrible, and that type of bar fighting IQ can get him only so far in the fighting business. I never really got the Paddy hype train. I mean, for a hype train to work, he has to show something in the UFC, not just outside of it (previous fights) and so far there is nothing to get excited by.

@Hydrogen, I also think that paddy is just a hype train. Don't get me wrong he is a good fighter but I think that people are just typing him up too much. But, in this fight, he is expected to win. Rodrigo Vargas had a good last fight but I think that paddy's stand-up is a little too better.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 01:23:58 PM

Burns should absolutely be more of a challenge. If it ends in a similar way to the last fight I'll be really suprised, especially as quickly as that. Burns should prove to be a challenge. Especially, if he can avoid a takedown, I don't see him being threatened too much in the stand up.

I wouldn't read too much into that. A lot of fighters do it, in fact I've seen a lot of Youtubers do it too. I don't know if it adds to your "coolness" scale or what. Apparently, it's quite the trend to not see indoors.

I guess...  Some fighters hide their eyes to avoid the crowd looking at how hagard they look due to a bad weight cut.  Did you see pics of Hooker tho?  He is ripped to the tits!  That's not a bad weight cut.  I'm kinda second guessing my parlay...  Arnold Allen is at the bottom tier tho so if he's a bust then I miss one bet.  But as long as I hit the first two parlays, I'm happy.  The other bottom three would just be a bonus.  Lol.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 02:13:59 PM

Although Khabib and Connor can show to the public they are friends, I doubt any of them will trust each other. For all we know in the back of their heads, they will kill each other if given the chance in private. You can compare it to yourself when you have once put a fight with someone. I have my brother-in-law that I can't talk with despite mother in law and my wife wanting us to be what it was before the fight.

Paddy and Topuria hype or not, someone will have to chase the weight in order for this fight to come. The audience is already eager to see what they are made of.

Well, comparing it to your brother in law may be a great comparisson, but at the end of the day I think both of you can still settle the issue and set it aside, but for Khabib Nurmagomedov and Connor McGregor I think their grudge was just for hype, and it is just for the entertainment value, although I could also be wrong, because that bus that Connor have broke is just a liability to him,

For Paddy Pimblett and Ilia Topuria one should surely gain or lose their weight and I would love to see this fight take into action,

The difference between Pimblett and Topuria fighting weight categories is about 5kg only.

But in real life, Pimblett is quite a donut Cheesy

We dont know what will be his real weight in octagon.

I think I am going to skip this weeks event and see a review on Sunday. I am more excited to watch the event that will be after it. Coz of Matt Brown, Blaydes, Daukaus, Oleinik and Borschev.

At first Petr Yan has lost his team and corner guy due to visa problems, but not it turns that Henry Cejudo is going to be in his corner. That is rather shocking, because both of fighters were trash talking and making laugh of each others.

I was laughing literally seeing this picture, but again, because of that weight difference, Paddy Pimblett has that power to win, but I really want Ilia Topuria and see if he can overcome that strength of Pimblett, I know Topuria had that skill and technique, but for now I think if he can reach that weight he needed maybe he can have that strength to compare with Paddy.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 10:02:58 PM

~
Well, comparing it to your brother in law may be a great comparisson, but at the end of the day I think both of you can still settle the issue and set it aside, but for Khabib Nurmagomedov and Connor McGregor I think their grudge was just for hype, and it is just for the entertainment value, although I could also be wrong, because that bus that Connor have broke is just a liability to him
If any other fighters say that the gimmicks were just for the hype then we could understand, there are certain fighters that do not play this entertainment game, especially Khabib Nurmagomedov, Diaz brothers, Guida brothers and there is no way someone would jump off the cage after the fight and stand a chance to loose millions of dollars and suspension after the fight is over.

Paddy Pimblett won the fight via submission and there were some heavy underdog wins in this fight card.  Elise Reed, Makwan Amirkhani.

Now the co main event and the main event is left. I am picking Tom Aspinall and Dan Hooker to win.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 11:58:55 PM
Merited by TheNineClub (1)

Missed the entire event as the timing was different, i just sat down to watch the fights and unfortunately the event is over  Sad.

Here are the results.

Source: Wiki

Have to watch the highlights but Tom Aspinall and Paddy Pimblett stole the show and good to see Gunnar Nelson getting a win.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2022, 03:52:07 AM

~
Well, comparing it to your brother in law may be a great comparisson, but at the end of the day I think both of you can still settle the issue and set it aside, but for Khabib Nurmagomedov and Connor McGregor I think their grudge was just for hype, and it is just for the entertainment value, although I could also be wrong, because that bus that Connor have broke is just a liability to him
If any other fighters say that the gimmicks were just for the hype then we could understand, there are certain fighters that do not play this entertainment game, especially Khabib Nurmagomedov, Diaz brothers, Guida brothers and there is no way someone would jump off the cage after the fight and stand a chance to loose millions of dollars and suspension after the fight is over.

Paddy Pimblett won the fight via submission and there were some heavy underdog wins in this fight card.  Elise Reed, Makwan Amirkhani.

Now the co main event and the main event is left. I am picking Tom Aspinall and Dan Hooker to win.

If it was Khabib's friends who handles Paddy on the ground, the result could be different. But I got to say Paddy had turned the table instantly by just a swing of his leg and then Vargas just looks very weak that he just gave up his back. I change my stance, Paddy has it with him.

The main event ended in the first round, I can't even see if Volkov tried harder to at least knockout Aspinall, UFC London must have made a mistake matching them.
The most entertaining part is the interview after Paddy won.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 12:35:46 PM

Paddy Pimblett won the fight via submission and there were some heavy underdog wins in this fight card.  Elise Reed, Makwan Amirkhani.

I truly believe you, Khabib Nurmagomedov is not the kind of guy that will surely not want to act it and makes their fight as entertainment, that Grudge was real for Nurmagomedov, he isn't the type of guy that wants the money he is aiming for greatness and not because of the money, he surely said this to an interview that he wasn't the one that is holding his money but his manager, he doesn't know how much money he is making, but for Connor McGregor, it is all for the money, Khabib jumping on the octagon fence was pure anger and not for the hype he doesn't care if he would lose millions of dollars just to execute such things.

I haven't made my pick but I had a bet on these fights, and I just got 2 fights that I am looking for and take a big liking after their Scuffles and I want these two to surely meet inside the Octagon as an opponent for each other,

Jai Herbert VS Ilia Topuria WIN

Jai Herbert is something, he got the advantage over the reach that could check the distance that was something for Herbert is that he is always hitting Topuria because of that distance reach, Herbert did manage to land a kick on Topuria that drops him to the ground but after that Ilia Topuria has changed his Rhythm and can now read Jai Herbert's movements and getting used to Jai Herberts reach, and after Topuria gets used to Herbert's Reach he decimated Herbert's body and Knocking out Jai Herbert to the ground, Ilia Topuria really wants the Paddy Pimblett fight so badly that he is craving in winning this fight, I could surely see that Ilia Topuria will be a great prospect and we could definitely see an Ilia Topuria VS Paddy Pimblett fight.

Paddy Pinblett VS Rodrigo Vargas

This fight was truly great Vargas strikes was entering Pimblett, but Paddy Pimblett is super durable, and Rodrigo Vargas is hitting Pimblett, so much that they think Paddy Pimblett is in trouble, But Rodrigo Vargas has aimed for a takedown and thinking he can end it on the ground because Pimblett is not used to ground games, but Paddy Pimblet has able to tripped Vargas off balance and we could see that Vargas confidence has flown out the window, and we can see that Vargas is stopping Paddy in getting close by putting both of his knees on Paddy Pimblett, but Pimplett has pushed through to Vargas, and the moment he does that Vargas abandons all he let go of his ground defense and panicked and gave up his back to Paddy Pimblett, and that has got Paddy into the rear-naked choke or Rodrigo Vargas.

Hype or not these two guys really are entertaining to watch that is why I surely anticipated their fight in the making.

TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 05:18:51 PM

This fight was truly great Vargas strikes was entering Pimblett, but Paddy Pimblett is super durable, and Rodrigo Vargas is hitting Pimblett, so much that they think Paddy Pimblett is in trouble, But Rodrigo Vargas has aimed for a takedown and thinking he can end it on the ground because Pimblett is not used to ground games, but Paddy Pimblet has able to tripped Vargas off balance and we could see that Vargas confidence has flown out the window, and we can see that Vargas is stopping Paddy in getting close by putting both of his knees on Paddy Pimblett, but Pimplett has pushed through to Vargas, and the moment he does that Vargas abandons all he let go of his ground defense and panicked and gave up his back to Paddy Pimblett, and that has got Paddy into the rear-naked choke or Rodrigo Vargas.

Hype or not these two guys really are entertaining to watch that is why I surely anticipated their fight in the making.

Nothing like Pimblet stumbling into another win. Meh, maybe I'm just bitter, but holly f*** is Vargas a shit grappler. Who in their right mind stands that much off-balance in a clinch and never throws and shots? Hi was basically balancing on one foot before the throw and then just tried to what, get up from the ground by giving his back? I mean, please man, BJJ 101...f***

TopTort777
Legendary

Merit: 1436

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 06:45:37 PM

Unexpected result in Aspinal vs Volkov fight. Either Aspinal is good, or Volkov overestimated. Aspinal gonna improve his position in top greatly right now. Volkov on top6 did not look that this place belong to him. Like Aspina was on top6, and Volkov barely on top15. Volkov must work on his grappling, or he will end badly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 08:02:42 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2022, 06:48:15 PM by TopTort777
Merited by tokeweed (1), YuginKadoya (1)

UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Daukaus

Date: March 27 , 2021
Main Card: SUN, MAR 27

Venue: Nationwide Arena

Main card (ESPN+)
Heavyweight: Curtis Blaydes vs. Chris Daukaus            
Women's Flyweight: Joanne Wood vs. Alexa Grasso            
Flyweight: Askar Askarov vs. Kai Kara-France            
Welterweight: Matt Brown vs. Bryan Barberena            
Heavyweight: Ilir Latifi vs. Alexey Oleynik

Prelims            
Women's Flyweight: Jennifer Maia vs. Manon Fiorot            
Welterweight: Neil Magny vs. Max Griffin            
Lightweight: Marc Diakiese vs. Viacheslav Borschev            
Women's Bantamweight: Sara McMann vs. Karol Rosa            
Bantamweight: Chris Gutiérrez vs. Danaa Batgerel            
Flyweight: Matheus Nicolau vs. David Dvořák
Middleweight: Aliaskhab Khizriev vs Denis Tiuliulin            
Featherweight: Luis Saldaña vs. Bruno Souza

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Blaydes_vs._Daukaus
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/84285-ufc-fight-night

P.S. I will edit this post as soon there will be more detailed info about main card and prelims.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 10:01:32 PM

Nothing like Pimblet stumbling into another win. Meh, maybe I'm just bitter, but holly f*** is Vargas a shit grappler. Who in their right mind stands that much off-balance in a clinch and never throws and shots? Hi was basically balancing on one foot before the throw and then just tried to what, get up from the ground by giving his back? I mean, please man, BJJ 101...f***

Rodrigo Vargas Giving up his ground and letting Pimblett get a grasp of his back was a big mistake, I can say that Rodrigo "Kazula" Vargas is just an average fighter even though he himself has 3 wins under submission, which doesn't mean he is very good at grappling, his 1st debut in the UFC was a lost, 2nd fight had him losing with an illegal knee and won a submission win, While Ilia Topuria's opponent Jai Herbert was also for me an average fighter, but have a decent striking because of his reach and Topuria with this advantage having a hard time at 1st but overcome that reach advantage of Herbert.

As Ilia said Paddy Pimblett has no power to be in the cage with him. I personally think that if Pimblett decides to fight with Ilia he will need to get that failure,because Ilia will knock him out in first rounds with his powerful hand. Pimblett talk too much bad things about his nation which is not good too.

Let's be rational here, I know Pimblett have said all bad things to Georgia with a tweet and cursing them with hurtful words but I mean that isn't enough to start a fight with Paddy Pimblett outside the ring or Octagon, I mean he can approach Paddy with words and gives his side, or announcing a match with Paddy Pimblett to the UFC, but I am expecting something like this would surely happen, and actually, I want Ilia Topuria to win this, even though not with his power over striking but with the power over grappling, there might be a chance Topuria is so good on both, and Pimblett will surely get what he wants.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 12:29:39 AM

Paddy showed us a bit more of his skill set this event, I'll be honest I haven't bought into the hype yet, but I'll give props where it's due. I think a lot of people expected him to be the knock out artist, a bit like Conor. However, he quite possibly showed that he has something different to his game, somewhere that Conor struggled in.

Here's my predictions for this event:

Tom Aspinall
Arnold Allen
Ilia Topuria
Jack Shore
Cory McKenna
The only one to let me down was Cory Mckenna, and unfortunately she was one of the bigger favourites of the night, except for Ilia Topuria. Disappointed for her, but it was probably the correct decision, she got some decent control time which I was hoping would count to something, but she took too much damage in the stand up I think.

Not sure what's next for her, but one thing for clear is she needs to bounce back after being such a large favourite, and losing.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 02:55:25 AM

Paddy showed us a bit more of his skill set this event, I'll be honest I haven't bought into the hype yet, but I'll give props where it's due. I think a lot of people expected him to be the knock out artist, a bit like Conor. However, he quite possibly showed that he has something different to his game, somewhere that Conor struggled in.

Well an actuality even though I am mad about Paddy Pimblett because of his tweets I kind of like him when it comes to resourcefulness inside the ring, When the time he realize that he is no match with Rodrigo Vargas striking he then have switch his gears when Vargas have take him down and Rodrigo Vargas realizing that Paddy is not a push over on the ground he panicked and gave his back I think Paddy has what Connor McGregor is lacking, but McGregor still does have what Paddy is missing, but this young Athlete can sure progress, Paddy Pimblett is still 27 years old and there are still much room to progress, than just the ground game,

Curtis Blaydes VS Chris Daukaus

Well, both of these fighters have lost to Derrick Lewis, and both to a KO punches, this could be an interesting fight but Curtis Blaydes have gained a win towards Jairzinho Rozenstruik so I guess BLaydes has an advantage, but I could be wrong, and will still give my updates regarding this, but although this should be a main event of Jan Błachowicz and Aleksandar Rakić, Blachowicz withdrew on late January because of some injury,

Michelle Waterson VS Amanda Ribas

This should be on this event but Michelle Waterson was forced to withdraw in early March due to an undisclosed injury,

Joanne Wood VS Alexa Grasso

Joanne Wood Seem looking old maybe because of her hair color but Alexa Grasso looks stunning surely want to watch a match between two kitties fighting inside the ring, and this is what I would surely want to see,

Neil Magny VS Max Griffin

Well, this fight might be interesting so I will put up my pick, and what I think about the fight I surely like Neil Magny here, but Max Griffin is one explosive dude now having 3 consecutive wins.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 03:24:30 PM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

^  After seeing Daukas lose vs Lewis, I'm not too sure he could beat Blaydes.  I mean Blaydes is chinny so he prolly could get lucky and find that chin.  But dunno...  It's sketchy.

Edit:  Just saw the line.  I agree that Blaydes should be the favorite but I think the line is kinda wide.

UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Daukaus

Date: March 27 , 2021
Main Card: SUN, MAR 27

Venue: Nationwide Arena

Main card (ESPN+)
Heavyweight: Curtis Blaydes vs. Chris Daukaus            
Women's Flyweight: Joanne Wood vs. Alexa Grasso            
Flyweight: Askar Askarov vs. Kai Kara-France            
Welterweight: Matt Brown vs. Bryan Barberena            
Heavyweight: Ilir Latifi vs. Alexey Oleynik   

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)      
Women's Flyweight: Jennifer Maia vs. Manon Fiorot            
Welterweight: Neil Magny vs. Max Griffin            
Lightweight: Marc Diakiese vs. Viacheslav Borschev            
Women's Bantamweight: Sara McMann vs. Karol Rosa            
Bantamweight: Chris Gutiérrez vs. Danaa Batgerel            
Flyweight: Matheus Nicolau vs. David Dvořák
Middleweight:  Aliaskhab Khizriev vs Denis Tiuliulin
Featherweight: Luis Saldaña vs. Bruno Souza

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Blaydes_vs._Daukaus

P.S. I will edit this post as soon there will be more detailed info about main card and prelims.

FYP and there's one match up missing.  Aliaskhab Khizriev vs Denis Tiuliulin.  Two Russian fighters in their UFC debut.  That should be fun.  Lol.  Just check Tapology if you feel like verifying the info you get from Wikipedia.

Anyway what did you guys think of UFC London??  It was easily one of the best events of the year imho.  And the thing is it's not even a PPV event and yet it was better than maybe a couple of PPV events made this year.  I could say that I liked UFC London waaay better than UFC 273.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 04:29:11 PM

^  After seeing Daukas lose vs Lewis, I'm not too sure he could beat Blaydes.  I mean Blaydes is chinny so he prolly could get lucky and find that chin.  But dunno...  It's sketchy.

Edit:  Just saw the line.  I agree that Blaydes should be the favorite but I think the line is kinda wide.

Yes, that fight with Derrick Lewis was really a fast one, Lewis just gave him a bombardment of punches that KO Daukaus, and in my opinion, Blaydes really have the advantage, and maybe his durability to withstand punches over Daukaus and maybe you are right, I am doubting Daukaus if he can make Blaydes
Submit in just 1 round which is not going to happen in my opinion,

FYP and there's one match up missing.  Aliaskhab Khizriev vs Denis Tiuliulin.  Two Russian fighters in their UFC debut.  That should be fun.  Lol.  Just check Tapology if you feel like verifying the info you get from Wikipedia.

Anyway what did you guys think of UFC London??  It was easily one of the best events of the year imho.  And the thing is it's not even a PPV event and yet it was better than maybe a couple of PPV events made this year.  I could say that I liked UFC London waaay better than UFC 273.  

Yup! 2 Russian fights are not on the list, OP can surely update his list, to add some changes, and because all I care about this time is the fight between Ilia Topuria VS Paddy Pumbret this is one grudge match you will never want to missed out.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 06:56:05 PM

Updated my post, thanks Cheesy

I am more excited about Matt Brown fight. Black belt in elbows will open another opponent Cheesy To bad he is about to end his career, as he is having mental problems after all these punches to head and suffer from blackouts.

I always try not to miss Oleynik fights, but I think this is time for him to retire. Thanks to fights, the guy moved from poverty in Ukraine to US and enjoys life with his family, raise chickens, plant vegetables Cheesy He should turn into coaching or do masterclasses in jujutsu.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 09:17:16 PM

Tom Aspinal is getting serious with his win against Alexander Volkov, and with his young age and great 12-2 record I could see him on top of heavyweight divion.
Maybe he is not yet material for champion but he is now ready to face top guns who are above him in rankings like Derrick Lewis, Curtis Blaydes or Tai Tuivasa.
Dana White looked so happy like he found new McGregor in Paddy Pimblett, so now he can earn more money from him.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: