Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:50:46 PM

Three days left in this match and there is nothing Sri Lanka can do to save this match, they need 419 runs to win the match and with the team they are having and they pitch they are playing it will be a huge surprise if they could bat the third day, it is a matter of time that Sri Lanka would fold with the way the pitch is behaving and i am not expecting the match to go to the 4th day.
Yes there is nothing much left in this game to discuss. A good all round performance by Indian team and miseries of Srilanka continues to increase. Lyer is new gem for India in Test for sure. He has played lots of T20Is but not many tests. With kohli failing in every test innings bcci must consider giving some new talent a chance.

It's time for BCCI to find a replacement for Kohli. Kohli has not been in form for a long time. The BCCI still kept him with the squad. He has been given plenty of time to return to the form. But he failed. India has a lot of talented young players. Now BCCI should give a chance to these young players in Kohli's place and give Kohli some rest.
Theoretically this might be right, he hasn't had the best performance in last two years, but you will say this only if you compare it with Kohli what he was in earlier years, if you take reference of an average batsmen his stats aren't that bad, he hasn't scored a hundred but has a decent batting average, but yes india wants some impactful innings from him and not just average batting, i feel it's just the captaincy that is actually keeping him going otherwise he would also be a fly in the eye of selectors as there is such a big competition for a spot in test cricket team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:58:42 PM

Australia VS Pakistan

I was fascinated by the Australian batting. After winning the toss and choosing to bat, they batted 180 overs. They have collected 505 runs for the loss of 8 wickets and have not yet declared an innings. Usman Khawaja and Smith's remarkable partnership has enabled them to make this a big collection. Moreover, Alex Carey played the required innings of 93 runs. We will not see the result of this match. The match is going to be a draw.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 08:52:38 PM

Australia VS Pakistan

I was fascinated by the Australian batting. After winning the toss and choosing to bat, they batted 180 overs. They have collected 505 runs for the loss of 8 wickets and have not yet declared an innings. Usman Khawaja and Smith's remarkable partnership has enabled them to make this a big collection. Moreover, Alex Carey played the required innings of 93 runs. We will not see the result of this match. The match is going to be a draw.
Now they already understand with this all that how Pakistan is going to treat them for this historic series, so they are doing right thing and enjoying batting without any regret because this match is also going to be drawn after watching first two days of this test match.

Usman Khawaja, Smith and Alex Carey all have very good batting practice specially Khawaja is having very good time here in his birth country as it's his second test century of this series with this he can feel proud but apart from PCB its really shameful act after watching test matches in India they also can do things like this and try with turning pitches which bring some good results, but they were afraid of (lost) this series, so they have done this all and now Ramiz Raja is also giving statements which are not good enough because it is giving very bad impression and now in next series they will face some problems from fans as well for these dead pitches.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 10:44:03 PM

May be the Australian team expect the pitch to start turning during the last couple of days and may be that is the reason they are thinking twice on whether to make a declaration or score the maximum runs when they can and if that is the mindset, then i would say they are not playing to win rather playing for a draw and it makes sense with the way they are batting.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 11:47:23 PM

May be the Australian team expect the pitch to start turning during the last couple of days and may be that is the reason they are thinking twice on whether to make a declaration or score the maximum runs when they can and if that is the mindset, then i would say they are not playing to win rather playing for a draw and it makes sense with the way they are batting.
The match is getting turned to be similar as the first test match. Both the teams engage themselves in making a draw than a win. Among the Australian and Pakistan squad every player have been making their contribution. This combined effort is giving the best result for both the teams. Australia even after 500+ runs haven't declared the innings, and it could've been declared once Alex missed his 100
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 02:46:28 AM

The match is getting turned to be similar as the first test match. Both the teams engage themselves in making a draw than a win. Among the Australian and Pakistan squad every player have been making their contribution. This combined effort is giving the best result for both the teams. Australia even after 500+ runs haven't declared the innings, and it could've been declared once Alex missed his 100
Yes this test match is also going to end in a draw I think. Because after a long time I saw I team that has batted for whole 2 days. Run scoring was low as well and again I looks like that there is not much in the pitch. So getting pakistan out cheaply will not be that easy for australia as well.
I think we will see two back to back draw matches which is very rare these days.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 05:37:38 AM

I really don't understand why PCB is trying to make this test series not memorable by just encouraging them to not produce a result. I really expected something different from the first test but I am quite disappointed till now to see what has transpired in the test match. Seems like another draw is on the way. Unless of course, something really unbelievable happens.

They probably went on the defensive. And as far as the points table in World Test Championship is concerned, a draw is more beneficial when compared to a loss. But it is sad to see that they don't have any faith in their own pace bowlers. They do have some very good pacers, such as Shaheen Shah Afridi. They could have prepared a neutral pitch and tried to get a result out of this series. If the matches are so boring, then it will negatively impact their future revenue potential, as the TV viewership will go down.

Most of you people know that I am from Pakistan and support my country's decision on most of the things related to cricket but I also fail to understand this decision of the PCB to make the result-less wickets. If we make good wickets and loss to Australians, that is acceptable because they are a good team but making dead pitches on the most awaited tour after 14 years is no good thing.

@umaridress - I fail to understand where does idea come from? Don't the do a bit of research and homework or are they too over confident of who they are. I heard that Pakistani were too excited about the Aussie tour and they got so much love and support from the people. I have seen tweets of Marnus Labuschagne and other Aussie cricketers. Seems like they are have great time there. But What happened to the pitch?

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 06:33:21 AM

I really don't understand why PCB is trying to make this test series not memorable by just encouraging them to not produce a result. I really expected something different from the first test but I am quite disappointed till now to see what has transpired in the test match. Seems like another draw is on the way. Unless of course, something really unbelievable happens.

They probably went on the defensive. And as far as the points table in World Test Championship is concerned, a draw is more beneficial when compared to a loss. But it is sad to see that they don't have any faith in their own pace bowlers. They do have some very good pacers, such as Shaheen Shah Afridi. They could have prepared a neutral pitch and tried to get a result out of this series. If the matches are so boring, then it will negatively impact their future revenue potential, as the TV viewership will go down.

Most of you people know that I am from Pakistan and support my country's decision on most of the things related to cricket but I also fail to understand this decision of the PCB to make the result-less wickets. If we make good wickets and loss to Australians, that is acceptable because they are a good team but making dead pitches on the most awaited tour after 14 years is no good thing.

@umaridress - I fail to understand where does idea come from? Don't the do a bit of research and homework or are they too over confident of who they are. I heard that Pakistani were too excited about the Aussie tour and they got so much love and support from the people. I have seen tweets of Marnus Labuschagne and other Aussie cricketers. Seems like they are have great time there. But What happened to the pitch?

Lol everything is still the same, the expectations, the security, the enjoyment, the love of the locals to the guest team, except the pitch.

Making a dead pitch doesn't show that they are confident of who they are, it shows that they are under confidence of their skills.

And please do not ask whom idea it was to prepare such a pitch as no one knows exactly. If I used my sources then it could turn out to be some bcci idea   Smiley(kidding)

Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 08:08:53 AM

Lol everything is still the same, the expectations, the security, the enjoyment, the love of the locals to the guest team, except the pitch.

Making a dead pitch doesn't show that they are confident of who they are, it shows that they are under confidence of their skills.

And please do not ask whom idea it was to prepare such a pitch as no one knows exactly. If I used my sources then it could turn out to be some bcci idea   Smiley(kidding)
Since I follow Pakistani cricket alot - I watched a video in which Rameez Raja apologized for all the pitch issue. Heard they got soil from Australia but were able to make a dead pitch for Aussies.
But whatsoever - Pakistani are too enthusiastic for cricket - and they would not like to see excuses. What is coming next in Pak and Aus test series?

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 08:32:19 AM

Pakistani batters are gifting their wickets and making this match very interesting, just to make sure that there is no space left for debate on pitch conditions or face another backlash from the ICC as far as d-merit points are concerns.

Someone needs to remind Rishabh Pant that he is not playing T20 as he is throwing his bat with every ball and striking at over 180. This is the second day of the Test match and India is leading by 321 runs and how long they will be batting and put Sri Lanka to another misery and another huge defeat. There is no way they will be reaching 250 runs let alone chase any total over 300 and with all the time in the world India can bat for another couple of days just to improve their batting average  Cheesy.
Madlad doesn't care about anything. His attitude is live by the sword die by the sword.

Every team should have at least one guy like him.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 09:00:31 AM

But whatsoever - Pakistani are too enthusiastic for cricket - and they would not like to see excuses. What is coming next in Pak and Aus test series?

I see the first follow-on coming into play in the test series between Pakistan and Australia

Pakistani batters are gifting their wickets and making this match very interesting, just to make sure that there is no space left for debate on pitch conditions or face another backlash from the ICC as far as d-merit points are concerns.

The debate will then be shifted again to the in-consistent performance of the Pakistani team but ICC can't point out fingers on this. A brilliant idea at the expense of a series loss  Huh

onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 09:00:41 AM

After scoring a massive first-innings total, Pak loses an early wicket. Although four wickets have fallen, the fact will remain the same due to the pitch condition.

It would be nice if Pakistan curators could make the pitch for some turning in this match, since the only outcome is a waste of watching. Pakistani crowds aren't interested in watching this series. Boring test matches are hurting Test cricket. Australia seems to be playing against a minor team.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 09:38:31 AM

After scoring a massive first-innings total, Pak loses an early wicket. Although four wickets have fallen, the fact will remain the same due to the pitch condition.

It would be nice if Pakistan curators could make the pitch for some turning in this match, since the only outcome is a waste of watching. Pakistani crowds aren't interested in watching this series. Boring test matches are hurting Test cricket. Australia seems to be playing against a minor team.

It's not a loss of 4 wickets anymore, it's 97-7 at the moment. A batting paradise dead pitch has suddenly turned into a alive green seaming track  Smiley

Babar Azam is running out of batsmen. Now we know why we need dead wickets: No, you guess it wrong, avoiding another demerit point is our first priority.

Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 09:50:43 AM

Yeah, it was the BCCI who made the pitch in Pakistan, boycott BCCI…  Cheesy just kidding  Tongue

Anyway, I think everyone thought Pakistan was a lot more confident in their skills and the matches are going to be competitive but I think we put too much faith in Pakistan. They just opted for the safest option. the actual thing is,  they just didn't want to get beat by Australia on their home ground after such a long time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 10:46:37 AM

It's time for BCCI to find a replacement for Kohli. Kohli has not been in form for a long time. The BCCI still kept him with the squad. He has been given plenty of time to return to the form. But he failed. India has a lot of talented young players. Now BCCI should give a chance to these young players in Kohli's place and give Kohli some rest.
Theoretically this might be right, he hasn't had the best performance in last two years, but you will say this only if you compare it with Kohli what he was in earlier years, if you take reference of an average batsmen his stats aren't that bad, he hasn't scored a hundred but has a decent batting average, but yes india wants some impactful innings from him and not just average batting, i feel it's just the captaincy that is actually keeping him going otherwise he would also be a fly in the eye of selectors as there is such a big competition for a spot in test cricket team.

I think that maybe he should be given another chance. If this was anyone else then I would have also said that he should be dropped but this is Virat Kohli we are talking about. I think one more chance couldn't do too much harm. But obviously, I can be wrong, But I genuinely believe that dropping him from the team will not be the greatest Idea now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 11:55:35 AM

Yeah, it was the BCCI who made the pitch in Pakistan, boycott BCCI…  Cheesy just kidding  Tongue

Anyway, I think everyone thought Pakistan was a lot more confident in their skills and the matches are going to be competitive but I think we put too much faith in Pakistan. They just opted for the safest option. the actual thing is,  they just didn't want to get beat by Australia on their home ground after such a long time.
LOL - what goes wrong in Pk is because of IND and what goes wrong in IND everytime it PK  Smiley. But @umaridrees did not use his source in the right direction, have he had done the right research he would have brought us the breaking news whose hands are behind in making the dead pitch.  But whatsoever - the love for cricket in Pakistan is really commendable.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 12:32:56 PM

I see the first follow-on coming into play in the test series between Pakistan and Australia

Australia had the perfect opportunity to take the follow on and invited Pakistan to bat again. Their moral was low and they could have easily taken 2 -3 more wickets today making the winning seal for the Aussies.

However, i do not understand what make Pat Cummins not to take the follow on and go for another round of batting  Huh
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 01:15:43 PM

I think that maybe he should be given another chance. If this was anyone else then I would have also said that he should be dropped but this is Virat Kohli we are talking about. I think one more chance couldn't do too much harm. But obviously, I can be wrong, But I genuinely believe that dropping him from the team will not be the greatest Idea now.

What is happening?

Rohit Sharma has changed the Indian team completely. Another test series and again it is a whitewash. You can say that the Indian side has been playing within India and that can be the reason for the stellar performance but psychologically this team now has a positive attitude and high satisfaction level. Next will be to see them perform outside the subcontinent and more in other parts of this world where cricket is played.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 01:48:05 PM

~snip~

What is happening?

Rohit Sharma has changed the Indian team completely. Another test series and again it is a whitewash. You can say that the Indian side has been playing within India and that can be the reason for the stellar performance but psychologically this team now has a positive attitude and high satisfaction level. Next will be to see them perform outside the subcontinent and more in other parts of this world where cricket is played.

Nothing has changed imo. Only surprising factor was Bumrah outbowled our spinners on rank turner lol

The reason i'm saying this because Indians are dominating at home and didn't lost a home series in a very long time. England was the last team to win test series in India (2012)

Reposting this stat. This record is impressive but Australia is next team to tour India so let's see.

Last 42 tests in my recent memory.

Indian won 33, lost 2 (Aus and Eng) and 7 draw. There is a reason India is called final frontier.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 02:08:03 PM

~snip~

What is happening?

Nothing has changed imo. Only surprising factor was Bumrah outbowled our spinners on rank turner lol

The reason i'm saying this because Indians are dominating at home and didn't lost a home series in a very long time. England was the last team to win test series in India (2012)

Reposting this stat. This record is impressive but Australia is next team to tour India so let's see.

Yes Indian cricket team used to perform well within the country, but very few players have better records out of home. One such player for India in recent years is Virat Kohli. As said, the upcoming test series against Australia is the real testing for India to show their ability. Indian grounds were much dominated by the spinners and this time this time Bumrah have taken credit with his short run fast pace bowling.
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: