Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1031 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 136064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 05:25:20 AM

India VS West Indies

India will face West Indies in the last ODI of the series today. India have won the first two matches by a landslide. And as usual we have seen poor batting in the West Indies. It seems we will see the same thing today. The West Indies are going through a very bad time. The team has less experienced players. And the batsmen are not playing well. They should now organize a series against a weaker team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 06:48:48 AM

Not so easy because test status is not freebies anymore, like it used to be in the past. But there is a possibility, if by any chance domestic system collapse completely. It includes everything List A, ODI (Young, adult team -Men/Women), Grounds, funding etc etc

Agreed. Once a team is granted test status, then it is permanent. Only in the case of Zimbabwe, the status was suspended for a limited duration. Right now we have got 4 good teams at the top (India, Australia, England and New Zealand) and then 5 other teams at the bottom who are unable to compete with the former group. And then we have 3 who are there just to make up the numbers (Zimbabwe, Ireland and Afghanistan). I have long argued for three divisions of 5 teams each, but it will never be implemented by the ICC.
Agreed.. Relegation is the solution.

I was thinking of writing detail post on this topic but already found excellent article. Following articles got tons of info on Problems of WTC and test format. Some good suggestions are mentioned, highly recommended.

https://brokencricketdreams.com/2021/02/27/make-test-cricket-great-again-restore-the-soul-of-this-wonderful-sport-part-ii-the-problems-with-test-cricket/
https://brokencricketdreams.com/2021/05/28/relegation-promotion-proposal-in-world-test-championship-make-test-cricket-great-again-part-iii/

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:00:53 AM

Today is the third one day match between India and westindies with India already won the series. But I am expecting india to clean sweep and win the series 3-0.

Everyone is expecting to see Indian team win this match and clean sweep the series but india does not have a good start in the match and are struggling at 42/3.

If india lost this match, nothing will change much but a lot of bookies will lose money as almost everyone is betting on indian win today.

But in this match I want to see Virat score some runs. We are waiting for a century from him since 2 years now.

You may have to wait another day for this as Virat Kohli was caught and scoring no run in this match.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:53:30 AM

Everyone is expecting to see Indian team win this match and clean sweep the series but india does not have a good start in the match and are struggling at 42/3.

If india lost this match, nothing will change much but a lot of bookies will lose money as almost everyone is betting on indian win today.

Pant and lyer are trying to recover the loss of early wickets. Its 97 for loss of 3 wickets in 22 overs. Again West Indies bowlers have done quite a good job so far, as they have kept the indian batting quite. Seeing the WI batting performance if india can manage to cross 200 then india has bright chance of winning the game.
Oh Yes, it's best to bet on India win in 3rd ODI. Chances are rear for WI win. Let's see what's will be the result.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:57:20 AM

Pant and lyer are trying to recover the loss of early wickets. Its 97 for loss of 3 wickets in 22 overs. Again West Indies bowlers have done quite a good job so far, as they have kept the indian batting quite. Seeing the WI batting performance if india can manage to cross 200 then india has bright chance of winning the game.
Oh Yes, it's best to bet on India win in 3rd ODI. Chances are rear for WI win. Let's see what's will be the result.

Even though India start was not good but they still managed to score 267 runs which is more than enough for the victory. Shreyas Iyer  and pant in the middle order came for the rescue and WI inexperienced bowling attack fail to capitalize on the early pressure which they created by taking early wickets.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 12:34:57 PM

Even though India start was not good but they still managed to score 267 runs which is more than enough for the victory. Shreyas Iyer  and pant in the middle order came for the rescue and WI inexperienced bowling attack fail to capitalize on the early pressure which they created by taking early wickets.

With 265 runs on board, Indian bowlers have confidence to win this ODI. West Indies bowling start was good as they got 3 early wickets but 110 stand b/w Pant and Sheryas lyer did the job for India. Jason Holder was good with bowl today as he got 4 wickets. One good thing which we saw in this ODI series is the WI bowling is quite good.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 01:08:42 PM

Not so easy because test status is not freebies anymore, like it used to be in the past. But there is a possibility, if by any chance domestic system collapse completely. It includes everything List A, ODI (Young, adult team -Men/Women), Grounds, funding etc etc
Agreed. Once a team is granted test status, then it is permanent. Only in the case of Zimbabwe, the status was suspended for a limited duration. Right now we have got 4 good teams at the top (India, Australia, England and New Zealand) and then 5 other teams at the bottom who are unable to compete with the former group. And then we have 3 who are there just to make up the numbers (Zimbabwe, Ireland and Afghanistan). I have long argued for three divisions of 5 teams each, but it will never be implemented by the ICC.
Agreed.. Relegation is the solution.
I was thinking of writing detail post on this topic but already found excellent article. Following articles got tons of info on Problems of WTC and test format. Some good suggestions are mentioned, highly recommended.
https://brokencricketdreams.com/2021/02/27/make-test-cricket-great-again-restore-the-soul-of-this-wonderful-sport-part-ii-the-problems-with-test-cricket/
https://brokencricketdreams.com/2021/05/28/relegation-promotion-proposal-in-world-test-championship-make-test-cricket-great-again-part-iii/

Actually, from my point of view, I think that there are already only a few teams playing cricket.

Only 12 Nations are playing test cricket who has the test status and making legs come on only these 12 teams looks just unreasonable to me. I think it's better if all these teams play against each other. And ICC should consult rate on the bigger problem which is how to increase the population of cricket and cricket playing countries. I don't know why they are not interested to make cricket a global game.

India VS West Indies

India will face West Indies in the last ODI of the series today. India have won the first two matches by a landslide. And as usual we have seen poor batting in the West Indies. It seems we will see the same thing today. The West Indies are going through a very bad time. The team has less experienced players. And the batsmen are not playing well. They should now organize a series against a weaker team.

India at this moment is far better than West Indies. There was a time when West Indies was better than a lot of other teams but that is history and now West Indies can barely put up any competition against India. And yes I also think that they should errand a test series against a weaker team right now and build up some confidence and also try to fix the problems that they are facing now.

og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 02:18:56 PM

Actually, from my point of view, I think that there are already only a few teams playing cricket.

Only 12 Nations are playing test cricket who has the test status and making legs come on only these 12 teams looks just unreasonable to me. I think it's better if all these teams play against each other. And ICC should consult rate on the bigger problem which is how to increase the population of cricket and cricket playing countries. I don't know why they are not interested to make cricket a global game.

There are 10 teams that have test status till date. Right now only 6 are competitive while teams like Sri Lanka, West Indies, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe are very much down in there test performance. Afghanistan is far better then these 4 sites for test status. I dont know whether ICC is doing something to raise the quality of cricket in these countries or its all left on the boards.

onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 03:45:09 PM

India VS West Indies

India at this moment is far better than West Indies. There was a time when West Indies was better than a lot of other teams but that is history and now West Indies can barely put up any competition against India. And yes I also think that they should errand a test series against a weaker team right now and build up some confidence and also try to fix the problems that they are facing now.
The Indians continue to dominate the West Indies, winning the series 3-0. There was no competition, and West Indies lost another disappointing series. For the first time ever, India has swept West Indies in an ODI series. A 100+ run partnership was put together by the middle order batsmen S Iyer and Pant after India lost their top 3 early on. That this team doesn't rely on the top is nice to see.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 04:36:51 PM

West Indies lost by 96 runs even after India gave a target of only 26 runs. I knew the West Indies batting line-up was weak, but I never thought they would play so badly. Odean Smith is the highest run scorer for West Indies. He has scored 36 runs off 18 balls. On the other hand, India's top order failed even today. The collection of the first 3 batsmen was only 23 runs. For a long time now we have been seeing weak top order in India.

goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 05:06:15 PM

West Indies lost by 96 runs even after India gave a target of only 26 runs. I knew the West Indies batting line-up was weak, but I never thought they would play so badly. Odean Smith is the highest run scorer for West Indies. He has scored 36 runs off 18 balls. On the other hand, India's top order failed even today. The collection of the first 3 batsmen was only 23 runs. For a long time now we have been seeing weak top order in India.
West indies players know only how to play in T20 cricket. They dont have the skill to bat for 50 overs build the innings and score any decent runs. I know they will play better in t20 matches . India won the series 3-0 but thier top order has not scored runs and this will be a problem when they play top ranked sides.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 05:54:45 PM

There isn't much to say about West Indies batting in all three ODIs, it failed miserably. West Indies is no more a team we saw in 90s when Walsh, Ambrose, Carl Hopper and Brian Lara were in team and it was terrible feeling playing against them. They are good in T20 only, next are 3 T20Is on kolkata and West Indies need to win them to avoid further humiliation.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 07:22:39 PM

There isn't much to say about West Indies batting in all three ODIs, it failed miserably. West Indies is no more a team we saw in 90s when Walsh, Ambrose, Carl Hopper and Brian Lara were in team and it was terrible feeling playing against them. They are good in T20 only, next are 3 T20Is on kolkata and West Indies need to win them to avoid further humiliation.
The only thing West Indies can be proud of after this series is their bowling line-up. They were able to bowl India all out in 2 out 3 games. This indicates that they bowling attack is still pretty good and that also on Indian pitches which are always more helpful for the batsmen and 300+ scores are easily manageable here. West Indies stopped India at around 250s in both matches. But obviously batting front they were miserable. It's not that their complete batting line-up is very bad. There are a few players who have made their names in leagues around the world but still they have failed miserably in India. I think t20 might be a better and favourable platform for WI, I am not expecting t20s to be a cakewalk for Indian team.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:41:09 PM

~
The only thing West Indies can be proud of after this series is their bowling line-up. They were able to bowl India all out in 2 out 3 games. This indicates that they bowling attack is still pretty good and that also on Indian pitches which are always more helpful for the batsmen and 300+ scores are easily manageable here. West Indies stopped India at around 250s in both matches. But obviously batting front they were miserable. It's not that their complete batting line-up is very bad. There are a few players who have made their names in leagues around the world but still they have failed miserably in India. I think t20 might be a better and favourable platform for WI, I am not expecting t20s to be a cakewalk for Indian team.
In T20 West Indies will be a different team and will be competitive. It is true that i was surprised with the way in which West Indies bowled throughout the series, Indian batting looks really weak but then the tail end players always take the team to respectable target which is a good sign but the top order was struggling and in all the matches they kept rotating players which i do not understand.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:15:13 PM

~
Indian batting looks really weak but then the tail end players always take the team to respectable target which is a good sign but the top order was struggling and in all the matches they kept rotating players which i do not understand.
Even with rotating players and none of their main bowlers are in the squad and still they are able to defend small totals. Usually in Indian wickets we expect high scoring matches but none of the matches produced big scores which was a real disappointment and West Indies batting is really pathetic as they are not even able to score anything meaningful throughout the series.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 02:25:25 AM

~
On the other hand, India's top order failed even today. The collection of the first 3 batsmen was only 23 runs. For a long time now we have been seeing weak top order in India.

Perhaps time has come to drop Kohli? When was the last time that he scored a century in an international match? As usual the middle and lower middle order rescued India. Washington Sundar and Deepak Chahar made crucial contributions. On the other hand, the West Indies bowlers once again displayed their incompetence in cleaning up the tail. And I never had any expectations from the West Indies batsmen. They are not suitable for any format other than T20 and as expected they were bowled out in less than 40 overs. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 04:02:29 AM

Perhaps time has come to drop Kohli? When was the last time that he scored a century in an international match? As usual the middle and lower middle order rescued India. Washington Sundar and Deepak Chahar made crucial contributions. On the other hand, the West Indies bowlers once again displayed their incompetence in cleaning up the tail. And I never had any expectations from the West Indies batsmen. They are not suitable for any format other than T20 and as expected they were bowled out in less than 40 overs. 

I think the recent row between bcci and Kohli has negative impact on kohli performance. He is continuously down since that rift. I do agree with you kohli must be given some break. Sometimes giving yourself some break is good to regain form. Kohli is integral part of Indian team and I don't think bcci will drop him despite his bad performance.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 06:41:36 AM

~
On the other hand, India's top order failed even today. The collection of the first 3 batsmen was only 23 runs. For a long time now we have been seeing weak top order in India.

His last ODI century came in 2019, that year he scored 7 tons. 5 in ODI and 2 in Tests. After that everything went down the hill as far as his next ton is concern.

But dropping him sounds strange.

2020 ODI ( 9 innings) 16 , 76, 91, 63, 25, 12, 21, 87, 78

2021 ODI ( 3 innings) 60, 79, 10

2022 ODI  ( 6 innings) 51, 5, 65, 8, 18, 0

Total 18 ODI innings and he scored 9 fifties. He's victim of his own records.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 07:19:58 AM

He is not going to be dropped atleast in ODIs as Rohit Sharma Laughs Off Concerns Regarding Virat Kohli, Says Team Management Not Worried At All. Rohit sharma pays back what kohli gave to Rohit sharma in T20 WC. I don't think due to his performance he deserves a slot in Indian squad.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 09:01:29 AM

He is not going to be dropped atleast in ODIs as Rohit Sharma Laughs Off Concerns Regarding Virat Kohli, Says Team Management Not Worried At All. Rohit sharma pays back what kohli gave to Rohit sharma in T20 WC. I don't think due to his performance he deserves a slot in Indian squad.
Even Kohli is facing the worst time of his career but still having very strong back up from his team and current management is very good he can fight back anytime in near future because we have a very long history of bad patches of great batsmen, and they fight back done good for their respective teams same can happen here in Kohli.

This current ODI series is second worst of his career as second time he fails to have average in single digit, but with this all he is still very elegant player who can perform few more years for his team and country in very good way. Rohit Sharma is going to with him in this bad time is something very important for this great player of current era.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1031 »
  Print  

Jump to: