Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734778 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:59:14 PM

When they´re good they´re often very good.  Grin

Americans taking apart their thoroughly corrupt war business:

The Pentagon Wars (1998)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYpRhoZqBY

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:14:54 PM

Never seen such joke and it doesn't seem funny for me. It seems more like a brief description of the Banderites' activity.

I think it would be correct to say that generally we don't give a shit about regular americans. Neither abhorrence nor sympathy, simple lack of any interest. However, politicians are part of another story, some our people perceive Obama & others as the most hated subhuman beings.

against fire you don't use water, you use a bigger fire, and take all the combustible with your fire, until there is nothing left for the other fire to burn. I know it's war, and raw.

remember that the American people voted for those politicians... as such..., I am sorry, the front will make you tougher.

My sweet Galdur, from disagreement to great friendship to again disagreement and so on, like real human being, following the flow of our heart Cheesy. At least if we cheers at the total destruction of America, and that you and I smile, I will know it's real Cheesy.

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:29:17 PM

Well, I don´t hate America or Americans. Their insane leadership is another matter, that has needed to be taken out of circulation in the interests of public safety for as long as I remember. Yeah, I guess some of them vote for these people or voting machines do it for them. In any event; it´s totally a corporate owned two-part one-party political system so its chronic (and hopefully soon terminal) insanity has always been to be expected.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:10:08 PM

remember that the American people voted for those politicians...
No, they didn't because this is not elective position. US president isn't elected, he's appointed by the Electoral College. And by the way, actions of Electoral College aren't controlled by the public.

Few unelective branches of the power (presidential office, government and supreme court) are combined with a bunch of elective clowns, because people needs a show.
BitMos

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:13:31 PM

for both of you I have one word: Dresde, or in 2 words: Collective Punishment.

free Corzine...

it's not even a closet it's a super market...

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:27:07 PM

Some new that might just not have made the Western press...

On the 9th of April, Turchinov - head of Ukrainian National Security Office, in an interview to Ukrainian media alluded to some closed military programs, which aim is a nuclear program and a creation of a "dirty bomb".
Russian Foreign ministry responded now that such statements are usually made by various terrorist organisations an that it will make Ukraine a state-non-grata in the international community and the possibility of taking measures in accordance with Chapter VII of UN Charter:
http://lenta.ru/news/2015/04/22/midbomb/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:33:39 PM

Some new that might just not have made the Western press...

On the 9th of April, Turchinov - head of Ukrainian National Security Office, in an interview to Ukrainian media alluded to some closed military programs, which aim is a nuclear program and a creation of a "dirty bomb".
Russian Foreign ministry responded now that such statements are usually made by various terrorist organisations an that it will make Ukraine a state-non-grata in the international community and the possibility of taking measures in accordance with Chapter VII of UN Charter:
http://lenta.ru/news/2015/04/22/midbomb/

brennan nuked the west coast and fucking doesn't care (he has his island in dubya or what ever else), before that they used glyphosphate (they knew Vietnam), in between they did the gmos with instable dna, before that nuking the us deserts, before that sacrifice a generation in Vietnam, after that 50 trillions for irak (around 2050, all cost, but it's just a theoretical trend, they will have ceased to exist as a people and as a nation way earlier, before that wiping out the native using blankets, moving them to the desert, stealing the hunting ground, after that slavery, continued support for usury when they were the 1st, shall I continue?

Hitler was nicer than the American, you can see it in the kill rate since 1950. don't get fooled again... or like the master of deceit said, fool me once.... blah blah, lesson learned in blood and in the innocence of Russians that believed the yanks once... for the second one I need an internal American extermination in M (aka millions) to even contemplate to trust them again.

be hard, harder, they are the Nazis, and they are back, weaker, but viciouser... that's fat.

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:55:59 PM

Yep, they´re back but then again they never really went away. It´s always more or less the same excrement.

Good luck, g

galdur

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:07:47 PM

Man, those fruitcakes in Kiev are totally losing it.  Grin

‘Putin’s hand’ in Elle magazine: Louis Vuitton cover dress causes a stir in Ukraine

A Louis Vuitton dress featured on an Elle magazine cover has caused a scandal in Ukraine, accused of being sponsored by Russian President Putin. Activists say it’s no coincidence that the dress’s colors are those of Russia’s symbol of Victory Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B47CsBcFHRE

BitMos

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:09:02 PM

Yep, they´re back but then again they never really went away. It´s always more or less the same excrement.

Good luck, g

it's ironic, because they never knew how to trade (lack of trust) as such it makes their empire so fragile, a giant with feet of clay. I love it, the collapse will be sublime, and I will get my extermination, then maybe...

same, stand your ground, if there need to be a fall back, it will be to move farther.

edit: you know what shocks me (if it was possible to do more, about this Epstein and his friends (Clinton and co)) is that the pilots, the stewards, etc etc... all those that knew that a 12 years old from no where doesn't get to the private air strip to play domino with the Clinton and others of this world, and they let that happen... it's a systemic value collapse of the usa... frankly it couldn't have been designed by humans, it's purely internal. it's themselves. what they really are... btw what is rhinana doing? something new? a great line, or maybe it's the kimi... ohhh look it's football night, bring the beers... lol. chimps. trow pop corn and they will do what ever you want... frankly and all the men that obey Dempsey, have to wear bitches shoes... have to hide as in guard tour... no tattoo... what the fuck, who they believe to be... is that the order of malta doctrine? what ever... I don't care, I want extermination in M of American the only way to calm them for a few generation, and if necessary rinse and repeat.

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:46:41 PM

Man, those fruitcakes in Kiev are totally losing it.  Grin

‘Putin’s hand’ in Elle magazine: Louis Vuitton cover dress causes a stir in Ukraine

A Louis Vuitton dress featured on an Elle magazine cover has caused a scandal in Ukraine, accused of being sponsored by Russian President Putin. Activists say it’s no coincidence that the dress’s colors are those of Russia’s symbol of Victory Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B47CsBcFHRE

St George band was founded by Ekaterina II in 1796, as a symbol of courage and the colours are based on the heraldic colours of the Russian coat of arms
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%B5%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George

I guess, Ukrainian madmen will outlaw tigers next.

Ah, here it is:

What to do with an upatriotically-coloured tiger in Kiev zoo?
http://rusvesna.su/news/1424803773

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:31:48 PM

Nemo, yes the St. George´s ribbon. Hardly a sin by Louis Vuitton to have the pattern on a dress on the 70th anniversary of victory over the nazis. But of course nazis feel differently about all that.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:30:50 AM

Apart from the local ethnic Russians and Ukrainians, the ethnic Greeks of Donbass have also suffered a lot in the conflict. Many of the Greek villages are located in the South-eastern part of the Donetsk oblast, and a few are directly sitting up on the disengagement line. If the situation is not improving, then the largest Greek community in the former USSR will be lost for ever.

http://eu.greekreporter.com/2015/04/20/greek-village-residents-from-donetsk-sent-to-greece-for-medical-care/
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:18:53 PM

DNR will transmit its TV programs to Ukraine:
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/4/23/741783.html

The intelligence of DNR reports that Kiev's troops are in position and ready to start a large-scale attack on the republic. Ukrainians pulled over 100 units of machinery to Donetsk over the last two weeks:
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/4/23/741785.html

Wonder if the Nazis plan an assault on the 9th of May - just like their last year's massacre in Mariupol...

galdur

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:19:42 PM

I doubt that they´re up to any major offensive operations except of course shelling from afar. Most military forces, even the most pathetic ones, are at least semi-usable for defensive purposes but this one doesn´t even measure up for that as has been evidenced by their miserable performance so far. But of course it´s possible that the mob is for some reason in a hurry to have them hand over more western materiel to the opposition. We´ll see.

BitMos

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:21:55 PM

Isn't she a tigress? seems...  Huh So pleased to be back on this topic, where real human beings, discussing real issues, honestly... with only one Agenda, transmitting an Independent, Free, Prosperous, Stable, Peaceful and Harmonious Russia to those that come next... I find it so refreshing... not wanting to gmo your population, not to force them to what ever... impressive, all of this with such low taxation... impressive...

The point of my message (a part to say that Galdur, may still underestimate the desperation of the western leaderships about their own chance of survival after what they did for more than 102 years Cheesy) is that it rocks http://fortruss.blogspot.se/

I like the humor Cheesy. but let's start with the beautiful:

April 22, 2015

Natalia Buzina

Translated from Russian by Kristina Rus

Hello. My name is Natalia. I am the wife of Oles Buzina. I know that on such occasions the wives are assigned a different title. Mournful, gloomy, depressing only in the combination of letters. But I don't accept it. The power of the spirit of Oles is tremendous. It is not limited by the confines of the flesh, or three-dimensional space. Oles was in that storm that came from nowhere after the shots. And then wept for us, poor, with the rain and snow on the day of the funeral. He always had a way with the elements.

Yes, I know that I will never bring him green tea with honey to bed. And instead of "Thank you!" he will not murm: "Scratch my back." We will never walk at night to the pond to listen to the frog chorus and admire a Gogol night. And he will not say: "Nowhere there are such frogs as in Ukraine!"

I know for sure: you who committed this crime, have never been as happy as Oles. And hardly loved anyone in your life. Perhaps you even have children, wives and gray-haired mothers. But you're lying to them! You don't love them! And they will never pray for you when you need it.

And Oles loved everyone. "Ukrops" and "colorados", Ukrainians and Russians, Jews and Tatars. He wanted to reconcile all of us in our common home - Ukraine. And never left his land when trouble came: "I can't leave my khokhlyats (Ukrainians). They are confused. I must help them."

Thank you, dear, for your response. Oles lives in each of your messages.

And for those who want to capitalize on this, I say: please, respect his name and honor! Don't gossip about him out of greed! Don't tear him into pieces for yourself! He can not answer you anymore! But he has a Supreme Protector.

Natalia Buzina

And contrary to her, will Galdur, if defeat that's the end results for everyone in Russia and include trip in some form or other of Lolita express with brennan, Clinton Epstein, Berlusconi, dsk, warren and other on board... so you understand that the stakes are ultimate.

now to the dirt :

http://fortruss.blogspot.se/2015/04/the-rats-are-leaving-dollar-titanic.html

finally I am really happy to read 0 reference to sdr, understand that sdr is impossible. no 1 world gov, why? because you want in a risk event to have those guys on Lolita express with your children? how would you stop them? second point it's already and since ever a multi currency world, no one force you to use usd to settle a tx, what ever your counter party accept.

and now for the lutz and from the same article:

These yesterday's fans of Lenin and Marx, fierce and tireless builders of communism suddenly became true democrats, liberals, hidden dissidents and freedom fighters. Of course, these fellows didn't care about democracy and liberalism. Their eyes were full of greed, and their fingers were already preparing to piecemeal the state property. They didn't yet know the word "grant", but they sensed the smell of money unmistakably, and this smell was driving them crazy. As the smoke dissipated from their burned communist ID's, dissipated the hopes that the country can be saved. Would you like to watch the most famous system liberal in Russia burning his ID?

and this one is just  Roll Eyes

If Dvorkovich came out on the podium of the forum in Jakarta singing the Soviet national anthem and wrapped in St. George ribbons as the mummy of Ramses, it would not have produced such a shocking effect.

Smiley

money is faster...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:18:14 AM

I doubt that they´re up to any major offensive operations except of course shelling from afar. Most military forces, even the most pathetic ones, are at least semi-usable for defensive purposes but this one doesn´t even measure up for that as has been evidenced by their miserable performance so far. But of course it´s possible that the mob is for some reason in a hurry to have them hand over more western materiel to the opposition. We´ll see.

In the past few weeks hundreds of Canadian and American troops have landed in Ukraine to train the junta forces. The timing of this is very suspicious. The junta will create some silly excuse and start an all-out offensive onward Donetsk. But I don't think even after all this training and weapons support, the junta forces will be able to match the rebels.
BitMos

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:00:20 AM

In the past few weeks hundreds of Canadian and American troops have landed in Ukraine to train the junta forces. The timing of this is very suspicious. The junta will create some silly excuse and start an all-out offensive onward Donetsk. But I don't think even after all this training and weapons support, the junta forces will be able to match the rebels.

hens.

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:28:34 PM

Yes, they´ll try something for the sake of appearances most likely. The country is falling apart, the economy is collapsing so they´ll need some diversions. And the mob wants them to poke the big bad bear. But I doubt much will come of it.

Now; as for the strategy of the Donbass forces maybe they could try something on the flank down there at the sea of Azov if the junta/mob attacks in the center.

galdur

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:03:13 PM

Nothing ever changes...

So, sonny, did the Poles help you? 16th Century
So, sonny, did the Swedes help you? 1709
So, sonny, did the Austrians help you? 1872
So, sonny, did the Germans help you? 1941
So, sonny, did the Americans help you? 2014

https://nyka-huldra.livejournal.com/10105035.html

Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: