Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
Alaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:14:24 AM

as I understand it, the main tool that allows everyone to invest financially and choose investment products is a blockchain. But I heard that the blockchain is experiencing some critical stage, since there is no single cryptocurrency that could be really useful, despite the fact that 10 years have passed since the creation of bitcoin.
by the way, I also heard about this. And I was surprised that 10 years passed as if for nothing. But on the other hand, a blockchain appeared - a decentralized system that will restore order in any area, after which each process will occur automatically and transparently.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:18:25 AM

as I understand it, the main tool that allows everyone to invest financially and choose investment products is a blockchain. But I heard that the blockchain is experiencing some critical stage, since there is no single cryptocurrency that could be really useful, despite the fact that 10 years have passed since the creation of bitcoin.
by the way, I also heard about this. And I was surprised that 10 years passed as if for nothing. But on the other hand, a blockchain appeared - a decentralized system that will restore order in any area, after which each process will occur automatically and transparently.
I completely agree with you. Creating a blockchain is truly a great event. Over 10 years, it has been improved in terms of technology development, so now there is a need to simplify every area with its participation. I think that the financial sector now needs such a system.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:22:26 AM

friends, I believe that any area where there are intermediaries, commissions and interaction with other people needs the blockchain. Yes, probably, investment and financial spheres are the most common, especially when it comes to trade. In this regard, blockchain is most needed.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:26:32 AM

friends, I believe that any area where there are intermediaries, commissions and interaction with other people needs the blockchain. Yes, probably, investment and financial spheres are the most common, especially when it comes to trade. In this regard, blockchain is most needed.
it is. I would say this: a powerful solution for developers is the SafeCapital ecosystem, which will be useful both to existing investors who would like to simplify interaction with financial products, and for beginners who are just beginning to comprehend the basics of trading.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:30:17 AM

honestly, I can not imagine traditional investing with a large number of participants. If access to these tools is expanding now, can you imagine how many participants will be in addition to existing investors? I think that trade turnover will increase significantly.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:34:22 AM

honestly, I can not imagine traditional investing with a large number of participants. If access to these tools is expanding now, can you imagine how many participants will be in addition to existing investors? I think that trade turnover will increase significantly.
in addition to the turnover of trade, the opportunities for each person to trade using SafeCapital products, as well as receiving passive income, which is now not so easy to find, will greatly increase. But developers, as I see it, are doing everything for people. And these products are also made for people.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:38:14 AM

in addition to the turnover of trade, the opportunities for each person to trade using SafeCapital products, as well as receiving passive income, which is now not so easy to find, will greatly increase. But developers, as I see it, are doing everything for people. And these products are also made for people.
it is. I’m talking about the fact that it’s difficult not only to find a way to invest, but also a project team that would do everything in the interests of the participants, increase the level of the entire investment and finance industry. Therefore, it would be best to discuss the benefits of each of these products.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:42:21 AM

friends, I suggest first to decide what is part of the ecosystem? As I understood from white paper, these are 8 modular products that you can use not only together, but also individually. It will depend on your investment needs. Agree that it is very convenient.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:46:18 AM

you know, of course, I completely agree with you, but I suggest returning to the products themselves later. For example, I am most interested in what market problems are solved by creating this ecosystem? Moreover, I assume that this is not only interclass difference.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:50:40 AM

you know, of course, I completely agree with you, but I suggest returning to the products themselves later. For example, I am most interested in what market problems are solved by creating this ecosystem? Moreover, I assume that this is not only interclass difference.
you are right, interclass difference is not the only problem of the investment market, but as I understand it, others arise because of it. For example, if you want to invest in traditional companies, you need to interact with the so-called intermediaries, and within this ecosystem they are no longer needed.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:54:35 AM

you are right, interclass difference is not the only problem of the investment market, but as I understand it, others arise because of it. For example, if you want to invest in traditional companies, you need to interact with the so-called intermediaries, and within this ecosystem they are no longer needed.
yes, now I’m starting to understand that these problems really flow from each other. In addition to intermediaries, it is also a commission. In addition, for venture capital investment you need to be a partner in this company. Again, the inability to enter a wide market for ordinary investors.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:58:10 AM

yes, now I’m starting to understand that these problems really flow from each other. In addition to intermediaries, it is also a commission. In addition, for venture capital investment you need to be a partner in this company. Again, the inability to enter a wide market for ordinary investors.
such a moment is really present. But now it is possible to widely publicize that a previously distant dream for investors - a decentralized, fair and transparent system - is now possible. By the way, the SafeCapital ecosystem is also called DeFi - a decentralized, financial ecosystem.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:02:23 AM

DeFi, as I understand it, is a combination of blockchain achievements and innovative investment products. Moreover, the products were created by the SafeCapital project team, and this is very cool, because they probably did a lot of research to take into account all the past flaws and wishes of the participants.
Alaa

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:07:09 AM

DeFi, as I understand it, is a combination of blockchain achievements and innovative investment products. Moreover, the products were created by the SafeCapital project team, and this is very cool, because they probably did a lot of research to take into account all the past flaws and wishes of the participants.
yes, you are absolutely right. And the concept of allowing all users to participate in trading and investing makes DeFi a reality for everyone. Therefore, it is worth noting that retail investors are now on a par with wealthy and more experienced investors.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:11:41 AM

yes, you are absolutely right. And the concept of allowing all users to participate in trading and investing makes DeFi a reality for everyone. Therefore, it is worth noting that retail investors are now on a par with wealthy and more experienced investors.
by the way, we can say that now it will not be an interclass difference that will be created, but the transfer of experience from more experienced investors by newcomers, and newcomers, in turn, will create a new breath in the investment market.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 08:15:09 AM

you know, I’m now thinking about the transitional stage of the blockchain. After all, the prospect of mass adoption of cryptocurrencies disappears, because there is no cryptocurrency that would be completely reliable. What about SafeCapital? Or will the SCAP coin play the role of that very “lifeline”?

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 08:19:16 AM

you know, I’m now thinking about the transitional stage of the blockchain. After all, the prospect of mass adoption of cryptocurrencies disappears, because there is no cryptocurrency that would be completely reliable. What about SafeCapital? Or will the SCAP coin play the role of that very “lifeline”?
it seems to me that this is worth talking about later. But now I advise you to pay attention to the prospects for the development of this project: the developers plan to bring the exchange to the top five world best exchanges. Do you think this project will gain popularity among its members?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 08:23:50 AM

it seems to me that this is worth talking about later. But now I advise you to pay attention to the prospects for the development of this project: the developers plan to bring the exchange to the top five world best exchanges. Do you think this project will gain popularity among its members?
yes, that will undoubtedly be so. After all, the desire of developers to simplify products so that it was as easy with them as with sending emails by e-mail or SMS should deserve attention. Now, finally, investing will be easier than ever!

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:27:22 AM

I would like to add one more nuance related to traditional investment. These are the requirements of accredited investors that interfere with the processing of your own investments. Do you think it worth adding to the current problems of the market?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 08:31:39 AM

I would like to add one more nuance related to traditional investment. These are the requirements of accredited investors that interfere with the processing of your own investments. Do you think it worth adding to the current problems of the market?
yes, of course. By the way, I will notice that if accredited investors do not have requirements, then exorbitantly high amounts of fees and commissions appear, which also cuts down on the root the participation of ordinary investors in investing.

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: