Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260006 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steveo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:43:18 PM

Their website is down, did they go out of business? I Wanted to order a sp10 next week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:45:22 PM

Their website is down, did they go out of business? I Wanted to order a sp10 next week.

Works for me.

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:45:53 PM

Works for me.

fine where I am

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:46:19 PM

Can you please PM me your IP?

Thanks.
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:47:51 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 05:09:18 PM by SyRenity

Got mine SP10 today and I'm having trouble geting it to work. It gets an IP address from my dhcp server and I can SSH to it but WebUI is not working, only can log in with root root via ssh. Anyone can help?

Please PM me with your TW details, I can give a look during the next few hours.

Also best if you duplicate it with a support request to support@spondoolies-tech.com
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 03:48:52 PM

We apologize for our slow respond.
We're getting overwhelmed by emails and PM
If we don't get back to you within 24 hours, please email again.

sales@ - Sales
info@ - General inquires
support@ - support

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
steveo

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:48:01 PM

its back up here, there was a issue with my isp...
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:36:32 PM

Anyone have issues getting their products through customs? Mine is being held right now in the US and they won't deliver it until they get more paperwork for it. I called Fedex and they said it needed more paperwork and emailed it to me. I asked Fedex why would I be filling out paperwork for a shipment when I'm the receiver? I tightly planned my work schedule around this delivery and plans and this is causing a big headache right now. So I call Fedex again and they email me papers and ask me to fill out. I told them I'm just the receiver and don't know what to include on these papers and they should have come from the shipper. Anyway, I filled them out the best I could earlier today and it still indicates a customs delay. I'm really hoping I get some good luck here. I'd hate to have a $3000 product I paid for be sitting somewhere at customs in several states away.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:57:02 PM

Anyone have issues getting their products through customs? Mine is being held right now in the US and they won't deliver it until they get more paperwork for it. I called Fedex and they said it needed more paperwork and emailed it to me. I asked Fedex why would I be filling out paperwork for a shipment when I'm the receiver? I tightly planned my work schedule around this delivery and plans and this is causing a big headache right now. So I call Fedex again and they email me papers and ask me to fill out. I told them I'm just the receiver and don't know what to include on these papers and they should have come from the shipper. Anyway, I filled them out the best I could earlier today and it still indicates a customs delay. I'm really hoping I get some good luck here. I'd hate to have a $3000 product I paid for be sitting somewhere at customs in several states away.

We havent had any problems with fedex- they had all the paperwork needed from Spondooli, charged 0 for customs, and we got them within ~72 hours of shipment.
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:53:10 PM

its because customs has zero idea what is in the box. All it says on the outside slip is SP10 Dawson Box. They just do not know what it is.. for DHL i had to fill out two forms and try two different explanations of what was in there, and with Fedex i received a phone call and had to email them authorization to clear the shipment on my behalf, i told the guy it was a server and was not being used for business and it cleared within an hour.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:08:16 AM

I know that I saw somewhere in the forum the specs for rabbit ears for the SP10. But I can't find it anymore. Only thing aunt google shows me is this:

Has anybody the specifications at hand?

Thanks

SP can you please provide a link to some rackmount ears for the SP10?

There are so many options, I just want some that work on the SP10 without going through the trial-and-error of ordering the wrong ones a few times.

PM me if you are worried that it may seem you are "endorsing" a product.

It's custom made. Please contacts sales@spondoolies-tech.com
We'll add it as a product in our store soon.

The ears we can provide are only the front side mounting ears and you will need to add some additional mounting element to the rear side.

We are planning to solve it for the SP30 and to provide ears for both sides that may fit most if not all racks.

Mechanical drawing of the mounting ears can be found here

Those fit only the front side of the SP10 unit.
For a proper installation of the unit in a rack you should use either a 19” rack mount shelf or an additional bracket to be mounted on the rear side of the unit.
Using the front rack mount ears only is not enough to hold the unit to the rack.

The SP30 rack mount ears will be provided with the unit and will fit standard 19” racks.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:16:55 AM

I also got a customs delay with my shipment.  Within a few hours, I had received a phone call from FedEx asking me to fill out an importer form.  The form took all of about 30 seconds to complete - it was just my name, address and importer number (which since I'm not a company is just my social security number).  I emailed that back and the package was released from customs.  All of this I was able to do while sitting at JFK waiting for my flight to take off for Tokyo.

The girl I spoke with at FedEx was very helpful.  She said the reason I had to fill out this form was because the value of the shipment was greater than $2500.  Now, since I've filled that out and it's on file with FedEx, any future shipments from Spondoolies-Tech will be cleared.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:29:33 AM

I also got a customs delay with my shipment.  Within a few hours, I had received a phone call from FedEx asking me to fill out an importer form.  The form took all of about 30 seconds to complete - it was just my name, address and importer number (which since I'm not a company is just my social security number).  I emailed that back and the package was released from customs.  All of this I was able to do while sitting at JFK waiting for my flight to take off for Tokyo.

The girl I spoke with at FedEx was very helpful.  She said the reason I had to fill out this form was because the value of the shipment was greater than $2500.  Now, since I've filled that out and it's on file with FedEx, any future shipments from Spondoolies-Tech will be cleared.

Pretty much this. We provided SP with our company's Tax ID ahead of time, probably assisted greatly in clearance.
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:46:49 AM

Agreed, the same thing happened to me, and the FedEx employee that called and asked for additional data was very helpful in telling me exactly what I needed to do to clear customs. I can see how things could get very confusing if the FedEx employee you dealt with was not helpful.
gyntas

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:57:05 AM

Hi guys, i try order SP10, Spondoolies-Tech send me invoice : recipient send to Israel ,but banks branch is in Czech Republic, did you get same invoices ?Thanks
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:14:36 AM

Hi guys, i try order SP10, Spondoolies-Tech send me invoice : recipient send to Israel ,but banks branch is in Czech Republic, did you get same invoices ?Thanks

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg6640432#msg6640432

How hard would it be for the lazy admin Thermos to create a "Search this thread only" feature? Also it amazes me that people are so careful about the bank thing even if SP-Tech is already known as a trust able company, but people had no problem in sending money to BFL who is run by a convicted felon for mail scamming and after failing so many times.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:22:58 AM

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg6640432#msg6640432

How hard would it be for the lazy admin Thermos to create a "Search this thread only" feature? Also it amazes me that people are so careful about the bank thing even if SP-Tech is already known as a trust able company, but people had no problem in sending money to BFL who is run by a convicted felon for mail scamming and after failing so many times.

Therein lies the answer.

BFL has poisoned the well completely. In some respects that is a good thing if everyone has heard the news as that should make everyone much more "buyer beware" aware.

Just sending an email to sales should clear up your issues I think gyntas right? Just have to wait a day they are becoming more successful so response times will slow accordingly. They might need more gremlins to answer the emails now.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1632

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 09:03:08 AM

How hard would it be for the lazy admin Thermos Theymos to create a "Search this thread only" feature?
By the way, the search facility only looks at the section and any child threads from where you start your search. So if you're currently looking at this Spondoolies thread, it will only search this thread.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:05:40 AM

How hard would it be for the lazy admin Thermos Theymos to create a "Search this thread only" feature?
By the way, the search facility only looks at the section and any child threads from where you start your search. So if you're currently looking at this Spondoolies thread, it will only search this thread.

That was an intended mistake, but thank you very much for the info. That's very nice. Search 2.0!

opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 09:28:40 AM

This is very similar to what I had to go through. I think we should include this type of information in the future in this thread (which is now included) so when someone comes across issues like this they know what to expect and do and how to resolve the problem. Or when Spondoolies sends you that final email with your tracking information to include information like this so the buyer knows what to expect. Since not every FedEx employee is diligent as the other, some could sit in customs unnecessarily for days and the buyer thinks all is good. Just a suggestion.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: